Handpicked collection of cute life quotes about happiness, friends, and love will give you the new perspective. I believe that you’ll find some inspiration through these sayings, pictures quotes and they can change your life positively.
I have shared many wonderful, insightful and awesome quotes here over the years because I think there are many things we can learn and apply to our lives from the wisest people who have been here before us.
9 Cute Quotes About Life with Pictures
Deep cute saying about life can help us appreciate the life that we have right now. It can give meaning and inspiration to our lives. These deep meaningful quotes are suitable for people who are searching for some inspiration in their lives especially when they are feeling down.
Feel free to share on Pinterest and Facebook to make a positive effect on your friend’s life.
It is sometimes very hard and scary to understand the meaning of life, but by talking, caring and sharing with the people around you who you love, you can give more meaning to life.
If you don’t follow your heart, you might spend the rest of your life wishing you had.
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.
Courage is knowing what not to fear.
Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?
One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. DO IT NOW.
Never underestimate yourself.
The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
Don’t worry be happy.
Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date.
I hope these sayings have inspired you in doing something incredible today. Life is beautiful and you should enjoy every minute of it. Every now and then we need something that can lift our spirits. Also, mindfulness quotes can uplift your soul too!
39 Cute Life Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. – Winston Churchill
- If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. – Frank Zappa
- Life is just a bowl of cherries. -Lew Brown
- It’s a funny thing about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. – W. Somerset Maugham
- Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. – Zayn Malik
- Woman and tulips – quote about life and discoveryIf real life were a book, it would never find a publisher. – Jasper Fforde
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. -Morrie Schwartz
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.
- Some of the greatest things in life are unseen; that’s why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry or dream.
- Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.
- Do not lose hold of your dreams or aspirations. For if you do, you may still exist but you have ceased to live. – Henry David Thoreau
- Life is the game that must be played. – Edwin Arlington Robinson
- With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy? -Oscar Wilde
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
- The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply. – Kahlil Gibran
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
- Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious. – Brendan Gill
- Ostrich with head in ground – quoteBe who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- Life is worth living as long as there’s a laugh in it. – L.M. Montgomery
- There’s no fun in perfect life. So make a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you. Have Fun. -Jenny C.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honoured than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well. – Aristotle
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God’s gift, that’s why we call it the present. – Joan Rivers
- Families are like fudge…mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. – Albert Einstein
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. – Bill Cosby
- Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
- Anything can happen in this world. It is a crazy place, but as long as we have each other we can overcome anything life throws at us. Just have to believe in ourselves and keep moving forward. -Dustin Ash
- Love is like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
- When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Anmol Andore
- If you want to know where your heart is, just look where your mind goes when it wanders.
- Life is like a cup of coffee or tea. No matter how bitter it may be, it is always enjoyable. – Jason Wong
- Life is too important to be taken seriously. – Oscar Wilde
- Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. -Hans Christian Anderson
- When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. -Shauna Niequist
- Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. – Samuel Butler
47 Powerful J. Cole quotes that will surprise you.
35 Cute Quotes About Life and Friends
Few things have such a huge impact on happiness and the enjoyment, depth and plain fun of life as the friendships we have.
It could be the friendships with our partners, family members, co-workers and the people we have known for a few years now or since we were kids. Or even with people we have never even met at the other side of the world or the pets we love.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
- “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
– Ernest Hemingway
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
– David Tyson
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”
– Washington Irving
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
– Jim Henson
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
– Leo Buscaglia
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
— Dale Carnegie
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
- “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.”
– Shel Silverstein
- “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
– Oscar Wilde
- “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
- “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
- “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
– Albert Schweitzer
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
– Eugene Kennedy
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
– Muhammad Ali
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”
– Ally Condie
- “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”
– George Santayana
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
— Audrey Hepburn
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”’
- “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”
– Clifton Fadiman
- “Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness. “
– Leo F. Buscaglia
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
– Charles Lamb
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust
- “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
– Zig Ziglar
- “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
– Laurence J. Peter
- “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
– Mark Twain
- “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
– William Arthur Ward
Here are 77 short inspirational quotes about strength and life.
16 Cute Quotes about Life and Love
- “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” — Carroll Bryant
- “Tell him I’m going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for 10 minutes!” — Homer Simpson
- “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.” — Candace Bushnell
- “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” — Woody Allen
- “The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.” — Markus Zusak
- “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” — Lucille Ball
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.” — Groucho Marx
- “A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away.” — Bil Keane
- “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person.” — Kermit the Frog
- “There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy: her heart.” — Melanie Griffith
- “No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing badly. That’s what’s wrong.” — Rhett Butler
- “Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important.” — Lisa Hoffman
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” — Ingrid Bergman
- “Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.” — Good Will Hunting
48 Cute Quotes About Life and Happiness
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha
- “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
- “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
- “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
- “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.”
- “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
Winnie the Pooh
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”
- “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
- “To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.”
- “There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.”
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Robert A. Heinlein
- “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.”
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go”
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
- “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”
Winnie the Pooh
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
- “There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs you have in your head, beliefs so widespread, so commonly held, that it never occurs to you to question them.”
Anthony de Mello
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
- “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.”
- “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.”
- “If men would consider not so much wherein they differ, as wherein they agree, there would be far less of uncharitableness and angry feeling in the world.”
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.”
- “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.”
- “Happiness is acceptance.”
- “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.”
James M. Barrie
- “We begin from the recognition that all beings cherish happiness and do not want suffering. It then becomes both morally wrong and pragmatically unwise to pursue only one’s own happiness oblivious to the feelings and aspirations of all others who surround us as members of the same human family. The wiser course is to think of others when pursuing our own happiness.”
- “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.”
Dr. Robert Anthony
- “The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others.”
- “For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.”
- “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
- “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
- “Happiness is a myth we seek,
If manifested surely irks;
Like river speeding to the plain,
On its arrival slows and murks.
For man is happy only in
His aspiration to the heights;
When he attains his goal, he cools
And longs for other distant flights.”
- “Happiness is a state of activity.”
- “This planet has – or rather had – a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn’t the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.”
- “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.”