Announcement: There is no rule, but for the benefit of all authors on BayArt, please provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog. This help us to create authority on the web and provide the best experience to our readers. Thank you for your understanding!
BayArt is a place for the community, where people come together to share what they’ve been through and what they’ve learned.
With thousands of readers and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, BayArt reaches a large audience of motivated people who are actively seeking tips and techniques to heal, grow, and enhance their lives.
The site has grown by leaps and bounds since 2016, in large part because openhearted contributors, like yourself, have been generous in sharing their authentic voices and unique points of view.
Anyone, of any age, from any location, can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else), with a bio, for inclusion on the blog.
This is not an elite space, reserved for experts, thought leaders, or professional bloggers. This is a blog for real people who are willing to share themselves honestly and vulnerably.
WHAT MAKES A STRONG BLOG POST?
The most popular posts on BayArt all have the following things in common:
- They are deeply personal. They don’t dance around the details or include vague references to their authors’ experiences. Rather, they pull the reader in emotionally, painting a vivid picture of a universal, relatable life experience.
- They dig beneath the surface. The advice doesn’t seem cliché or oversimplified. It’s insightful and thought provoking, enabling readers to understand themselves and the world on a deeper level.
- They’re practical and actionable, when applicable. Not all posts need a list of things to do; in fact, some are more powerful without one. But when the topic warrants clear action steps, these posts deliver.
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO BayArt?
1. Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted to thousands of friends on Facebook,Twitter, and Google+ combined.
2. The BayArt community is highly responsive through comments on the site and the social networking pages, creating a rewarding experience all around.
3. Every post can include a link back to your site.
4. As BayArt author, you can write, edit and publish your own posts anytime anywhere you want.
Exposure to thousands of our Readers, and growing.
Thank you for the light you share, and for being part of the BayArt community!
We are here to
- Provide a blog for freethinking individuals to connect & discuss
- Compel you to follow your bliss & make a life, not a career
- Explore all aspects of the daily life
- Promote the general spread of happiness and love
If you want to join us, please fill up: