The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is a life to celebrate – Oprah Winfrey
Is there someone who hasn’t failed at something in life? That will make the person a perfect being – but there isn’t none.
Our desire to satisfy our curiosity has left us ever longing for more accomplishments. Hence, we are always trying to be better than we were yesterday with hopes of ending the day, week, month and year with a success story.
Along the way, many things can happen to our dreams and no matter how spontaneous you claim to be, the feeling of failing can demoralize you – until you either give in or keep pushing forward.
But the goodnews is that there are plenty reasons why such failure should inspire the very best result from you. Afterall you started this journey for a reason and giving up is not an option.
Failing should inspire you because;
1. You’ve found a way that doesn’t work – An experience that is priceless.
2. You’ve taken the first step towards discovering your purpose in life.
3. You’ve positioned yourself for success unconsciously.
4. You’ve seen firsthand that there isn’t limit to accomplishing whatever you imagine.
5. You are one person that can tell your story just the way you want to be remembered.