I gathered essential insights from 16 different meditation teachers.
Each quote is a meditation in itself.
Here’s how to best utilize these essential teachings:
- Read them one by one and any time one stands out or impacts you…
- Close your eyes for a minute and let that saying echo inside of you in silence.
- Start reading again and repeat the process.
(Don’t forget to share on Facebook or Pinterest)
- Mind is there, in front of you. Don’t log in. – Mooji
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Buddha
- Believe in yourself and the world will be at your feet. – Swami Vivekananda
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divine within you. – Amit Ray
- While meditating we are simply seeing what the mind has been doing all along. – Allan Lokos
- Meditation applies the brakes to the mind. – Ramana Maharshi
- He who lives in harmony with himself, lives in harmony with the universe. – Marcus Aurelius
- Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- Through meditation, the Higher Self is experienced. – Bhagavad Gita
- Even in the midst of disturbance, the stillness of the mind can offer sanctuary. – Stephen Richards
- Mindfulness isn’t difficult, we just need to remember to do it. – Sharon Salzberg
- Sitting like a mountain let your mind rise, fly and soar. – Sogyal Rinpoche
- If you can’t meditate in a boiler room, you can’t meditate. – Alan Watts
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu
- Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated? – David M. Bader
- One conscious breath in and out is a meditation. – Eckhart Tolle
Which quote spoke to you most?
Share the quotes with your friends to get them into meditation.
9 thoughts on “16 Meditation Quotes That Will Change The Way Meditation Vibrates Inside You”
Quiet the mind and the soul will speak. Thanks for sharing!
I was beginning to think nothing would but then: If you can’t meditate in a boiler room, you can’t meditate!
I can totally relate to it. It is what I need to be telling myself more often. If I cannot quiet myself amidst all the chaos… Thanks for this!
No 8 – Quiet the mind and the soul will speak. Interesting, as the number numerologically is abundance 🙂
Meditation as been one of the key ingredients to my to found way of life my purpose and my spirit. It’s has brought me to new heights of mindfulness and abundance Like never before.
Number 15 really spoke to me. “Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?” It really underscores the simplicity of meditation practice. Too often I make it into something more complicated than it is.
Gonna apply ?
I wouldn’t put Mr Eckart’s message in this list because it is so misguiding!
Being conscious of your breath is NEVER meditation. This is simply a mechanical or robot like action.
But yes, when you are conscious of your breath, (or anything for that matter), the mind may possibly ‘fall’ into ( or ‘rise up’ to) meditation at some point of time, which could be a few days or many many years later!
Comments are closed.