I gathered essential insights from 16 different meditation teachers.
Each quote is a meditation in itself.
Here’s how to best utilize these essential teachings:
- Read them one by one and any time one stands out or impacts you…
- Close your eyes for a minute and let that saying echo inside of you in silence.
- Start reading again and repeat the process.
(Don’t forget to share on Facebook or Pinterest)
- Mind is there, in front of you. Don’t log in. – Mooji
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Buddha
- Believe in yourself and the world will be at your feet. – Swami Vivekananda
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divine within you. – Amit Ray
- While meditating we are simply seeing what the mind has been doing all along. – Allan Lokos
- Meditation applies the brakes to the mind. – Ramana Maharshi
- He who lives in harmony with himself, lives in harmony with the universe. – Marcus Aurelius
- Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- Through meditation, the Higher Self is experienced. – Bhagavad Gita
- Even in the midst of disturbance, the stillness of the mind can offer sanctuary. – Stephen Richards
- Mindfulness isn’t difficult, we just need to remember to do it. – Sharon Salzberg
- Sitting like a mountain let your mind rise, fly and soar. – Sogyal Rinpoche
- If you can’t meditate in a boiler room, you can’t meditate. – Alan Watts
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu
- Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated? – David M. Bader
- One conscious breath in and out is a meditation. – Eckhart Tolle
Which quote spoke to you most?
Share the quotes with your friends to get them into meditation.