As Helen Keller said, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
So, what adventure means to you?
Adventure means to be living in outdoors with the mountains and nature. Adventure also means embracing uncertainty and enjoying the challenge of the unknown to get out into the world to experience new things.
By reading and thinking, best quotes will bring back inspiration, and makes you more thankful for the little things in life. Browse through an amazing collection of powerful travel quotes, sun quotes and famous nature quotes.
Make sure to pin these unique, famous and outdoor adventure quotes to Pinterest or share on Facebook for easy reference.
Top 10 Adventure Quotes
Life is an adventure, it’s not a package tour. – Eckhart Tolle
As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. – Henry David Thoreau
Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure. – Irving Wallace
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharlal Nehru
Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you. – Ewan McGregor
Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light. – Yogi Bhajan
Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. – Ernest Hemingway
Best Adventure Quotes
- To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice. Elizabeth Gilbert
- Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you. Ewan Mcgregor
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
- Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Asian proverb
- You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong. Sue Fitzmaurice
- Perhaps the most terrible (or wonderful) thing that can happen to an imaginative youth, aside from the curse (or blessing) of imagination itself, is to be exposed without preparation to the life outside his or her sphere the sudden revelation that there is a there out there. Tom Robbins
- It’s funny. When you leave your home and wander really far, you always think, ‘I want to go home.’ But then you come home, and of course, it’s not the same. You can’t live with it, you can’t live away from it. And it seems like from then on there’s always this yearning for someplace that doesn’t exist. I felt that. Still, do. I’m never completely at home anywhere. Danzy Senna
- Adventure is worthwhile in itself. Amelia Earhart
- I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. Henry David Thoreau
- Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles in life. John Amatt
- A person does not grow from the ground like a vine or a tree, one is not part of a plot of land. Mankind has legs so it can wander. Roman Payne
- People don’t take trips, trips take people. John Steinbeck
- When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen. A.A. Milne
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. Jawaharlal Nehru
- Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. Terry Pratchett
- Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure. Irving Wallace
- And then there is the most dangerous risk of all the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. Randy Komisar
- Adventure is worthwhile. Aesop
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. Saint Augustine
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by. Robert Frost
- Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things: air, sleep, dreams, sea, the sky all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it. Cesare Pavese
- Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure. Alfred North Whitehead
- The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. W.B. Yeats
- Oh, the places you’ll go. Dr. Seuss
- Adventure is worthwhile. Aristotle
- When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers. Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Facts About Adventure
You need to take a risk. This is the first rule. You can try new ways you reach your target. You need to get dirty as well.
As I said before, you need to take a risk. You can follow your feets and let them be your guide.
Yes. Life is the biggest adventure we had. Everyday carries new opportunities. You will never know what 5 minutes later brings in your life. Make it count. 🙂