Inspirational cowboy quotes will encourage growth in life, make you wiser and broaden your perspective.
Most Famous Cowboy Quotes
A cowboy is a man with guts and a horse. – William James
When you’re a cowboy, life isn’t all about horses and rodeo’s. It’s about mud and dirt, and cowboy boots.
Some cowboys have to much tumbleweed in their blood to settle down. – Ken Alstad
If you think bull riding’ isn’t intense, come sit on his back and try on my saddle. This aint for tenderfoots. – Clancy Jean Driscoll
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. – Winston Churchill
No man should have cowboys boots in his wardrobe. That’s fair enough, isn’t it? Unless you’re a cowboy, of course. – Paul Weller
Ride E’m Cowboy, don’t let them throw ya down.. You can’t make no money if ya hit the ground, Ride E’m Cowboy, don’t let them throw ya down, You’re the toughest Cowboy in town. – Juice Newton
Cowboys don’t take bath, they just dust off. – Tornado
A good cowman knows how to lie to the tax collector and the cattle buyer. – Anonymous
When my time comes, just skin me and put me up there on Trigger, just as though nothing had ever changed. – Roy Rogers
The best way to describe a cowboy Is mud, blood, guts, and glory. – Redneck
Cowboys need nothin’ more than a hat, horse, and the will to ride. – Anonymous
We have a sense that we should be like the mythical cowboy… able to take on and conquer anything and live in the world without the need for other people. – Morrie Schwartz
Any cowboy can carry a tune. The trouble comes when he tries to unload it. – Anonymous
It doesn’t matter if a Cowboy lives in the mountains or in the flats, as long as it’s warm and there is a place to lay his hat. – Anonymous
When I grew up, I only had two dreams. One was to be a cowboy and another was to be in the military. I grew up extremely patriotic and riding horses. – Chris Kyle
Cowboys work hard, play well, love soft, and are a hell of alot better than any other boy I’ve ever seen. – Olivia Flannery
Now you are thinking like a thief. Fewer guns and more exits. We’ll cure your cowboy ways yet. – Richard Kadrey
There is no better place to heal a broken heart than on the back of a horse. – Missy Lyons
The cowboy must never shoot first, hit a smaller man or take unfair advantage. – Anonymous
Cowboys are gentlemen who treat women with respect and work hard. They use their manners more than any other man would and ride horse and bulls like their is no tomorrow. – Anonymous
A decent cowboy does not take what belongs to someone else and if he does he deserves to be strung up and left for the flies and coyotes. – Judge Roy Bean
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.
The horse is a mirror to your soul. And sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror. – Buck Brannaman
First buy a cowboy hat and boots. Then you’re on your way to being a Texan. – James A. Michener
Ain’t nuthin’ like ridin’ a fine horse in new country. – Agustus MacCrae
A true cowboy knows love, pain and shame but never cares about fame. – Anonymous
When you’re young and you fall off a horse, you may break something. When you’re my age, you splatter. – Roy Rogers
Where the leather is scarred, there is a great story to tell. – Jimmy Tart
Let him ride a horse. He’s a cowboy ain’t he. – Nathanael West
Don’t squat with your spurs on.
You can tell a true cowboy by the type of horse that he rides. – Anonymous
Learn this well, the last ride is never the last ride. And the end is not the end. – Richard Rowland
Cowboys don’t go around breaking hearts. – Missy Lyons
Funny Short Cowboy Quotes
- That was the trouble with explaining with words. If you explained with gunpowder, people listened.
- Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway!
- Generally, you ain’t learnin’ nothin’ when your mouth’s a-jawin’.
- A true cowboy knows love, pain, and shame but never cares about fame.
- There are two theories to arguin’ with a woman. Neither one works.
- I think I was probably a cowboy in a past life.
- If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
- Champions arise through a combination of luck, hard work, and heartache.
- Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.
- Cowboy is a breed tougher than nails and strong as steel.
- Sometimes you get and sometimes you get got.
- You can take the boy out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the boy.
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- Take my man, stay away from my horse.
- If it doesn’t seem to be worth the effort it probably isn’t.