Exploration of our life should never stop. Famous explore quotes will inspire you to be an explorer in the world, our inner selves and all areas of your life.
If you’re searching for top quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best new day quotes, happy spring quotes, and funny motivational sayings.
Explore the unseen.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ― Mark Twain
To explore different parts of yourself and different emotional lives… not to hide from who you are but to actually explore who you are. ― Ian Somerhalder
I want to keep learning, keep exploring, keep doing more. ― Jessye Norman
Wanderlust: n. a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.
My interest in photography is not to capture an image I see or even have in my mind, but to explore the potential of moments I can only begin to imagine. ― Lois Greenfield
I just think you can’t shut your life off to just, you know, one thing. You gotta be open-minded. Explore things. Feed your artist. ― Antoine Fuqua
Never stop exploring.
I love to be free to explore, research, and evolve. ― Issey Miyake
I just like to explore all sorts of different forms – no, ‘explore’ is not even the word – enjoy. You don’t want to limit yourself to a particular form. ― Yoko Ono
Stop defining travel by the distance the destination is from your departure or the length of time you will be away from home. Instead characterize it as a journey of exploration, relaxation, adventure, and learning. ― Annette White
Come to the book as you would come to an unexplored land. Come without a map. Explore it and draw your own map. ― Stephen King
The purpose of life is to explore one’s own life to its fullest, to explore all dimensions. ― Jaggi Vasudev
It’s in our nature. We need to explore and find out what’s going on outside of who we are. ― Billy Dee Williams
I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it. ― Tori Amos
Time to open up a new chapter in life, and to explore a larger centre. ― Lillian Russell
If you want to achieve something, you’re going to run into roadblocks, but you have to learn how to pivot and explore your options. ― Hannah Bronfman
After all these years, I am still involved in the process of self-discovery. It’s better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life. ― Sophia Loren
Everybody wants to experiment, wants to explore.
My theory in anything you do is to keep exploring, keep digging deeper to find new stuff. ― Blythe Danner
- We need the tonic of wildness… At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature. ― Henry David Thoreau
- We have an unknown distance yet to run, an unknown river to explore. What falls there are, we know not; what rocks beset the channel, we know not; what walls ride over the river, we know not. Ah, well! we may conjecture many things. ― John Wesley Powell
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey. ― John Hope Franklin
- Nothing is pleasanter to me than exploring in a library. ― Walter Savage Landor
- A season of suffering is a small assignment when compared to the reward. Rather than begrudge your problem, explore it. Ponder it. And most of all, use it. Use it to the glory of God. ― Max Lucado
- I really believe that, as human beings, we have an innate need to explore, to see what’s around the corner. ― Jimmy Chin
- It’s amazing what you’ll discover if you start exploring what God has placed within you. ― Victoria Osteen
- Go outside and explore.
- We must dare to think ‘unthinkable’ thoughts. We must learn to explore all the options and possibilities that confront us in a complex and rapidly changing world. ― J. William Fulbright
- Exploring the unknown requires tolerating uncertainty. ― Brian Greene
- Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least. ― Santosh Kalwar
- I love the simplicity and freedom of running. A pair of shoes, and you are all set to explore new trails. ― Rachel Boston
- We don’t do lots of jamming on stage, but I think we have the attitude of exploring things and trying something new. ― Anderson East
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can’t begin to explore your possibilities. ― Tim Fargo
- The world is yours to explore.
- I’m not up for laughing, but their laughter makes the room feel safer, so we begin to explore. ― John Green
- We will explore the mysteries of science and harness the power of technology and innovation. We will realize the opportunities of the digital world. Our youth will learn more from and with each other. ― Narendra Modi
Inspirational Explore Quotes
- Never lose your sense of wonder.
- If you appreciate, perpetuate and explore your own dreams, then you’ll know that dream isn’t a one-way communication. ― Toba Beta
- There are many spokes on the wheel of life. First, we’re here to explore new possibilities. ― Ray Charles
- You know. I’ll try anything. I’ll do anything. I’ll explore. Try different takes. All that kind of stuff to do sometimes, to do good performances, but always conducive to having a good time creatively. ― Colin Farrell
- It’s a big world out there, go explore.
- I want to explore the world properly, to be able to write about and take pictures of all kinds of different cultures. Just be an explorer or adventurer. ― Cara Delevingne
- Not all classrooms have four walls.
- Telling a story in a futuristic world gives you this freedom to explore things that bother you in contemporary times. ― Suzanne Collins
- Explore, dream and explore.
- Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit. ― Frank Borman
- It’s our destiny to explore. It’s our destiny to be a space-faring nation. ― Gene Cernan
- I love walks, hiking, exploring and being on the beach. ― Ireland Baldwin
- Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ― T.S. Eliot
- Acting is not about being famous, it’s about exploring the human soul. ― Annette Bening
- We were meant to explore this earth like children do, unhindered by fear, propelled by curiosity and a sense of discovery. Allow yourself to see the world through new eyes and know there are amazing adventures here for you. ― Laurel Bleadon Maffei
- The basis for all human relationships and where we derive our greatest strength and power, trust is single-handedly the most powerful source of positive energy and, once in place, unlocks a freedom and peace to explore. ― Angela Ahrendts
- I’m experimental by nature… always exploring my creativity. ― Christina Aguilera
- Exploration is curiosity put into action. ― Don Walsh
- Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.
- I’m more obsessed with the idea of vacation than any one particular vacation spot. I love to explore new places and cultures. ― Candice Accola
- All those hours exploring the great outdoors made me more resilient and confident. ― David Suzuki
- Life is about the gray areas. Things are seldom black and white, even when we wish they were and think they should be, and I like exploring this nuanced terrain. ― Emily Giffin
- I think I am intrigued by paradoxes. If something seems to be a paradox, it has something deeper, something worth exploring. ― Roger Penrose
- We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. ― T.S. Eliot
- Exploration is the engine that drives innovation. Innovation drives economic growth. So, let’s all go exploring. ― Edith Widder
- I like taking a character at the most intense moments of their lives and exploring all that in full and then moving on. ― Greg Iles
- Exploring the dark side of my characters’ personality is my forte. ― Vijay Deverakonda