Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1
Faith is an important part of life because it can encourage you, give you strength and hope. Life can get tough at times. Best faith quotes will motivate you to feel confident and follow your dreams no matter what the situation might be.
If you’re searching for inspiring religion quotes and encouraging bible quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of popular Christian quotes, powerful prayer quotes and top Merry Christmas quotes.
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith. – Kareena Kapoor Khan
Keep faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.
Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible. – Sir William Osler
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them. – Elisabeth Elliot
Faith. It’s all about believing. You don’t know how it will happen. But you know it will.
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. – D. Elton Trueblood
Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing. – Barbara Cameron
My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it. – Robert Rogers
Your faith can move mountains and your doubt can create them.
Breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. – Gail Devers
He said, ‘Love . . . as I have loved you.’ We cannot love too much. – Amy Carmichael
Faith is unquestioning belief. – Ronald Hopfer
Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.
I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. – Joel Osteen
We never grow closer to God when we just live life. It takes deliberate pursuit and attentiveness. – Francis Chan
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being. – James E. Faust
Faith. It does not make things easy; it makes them possible.
Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. – Bruce Lee
Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one. – A.W. Tozer
Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish. – Brad Henry
Top Faith Quotes
- No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today! – Joyce Meyer
- Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breath and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
- Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof. – Khalil Gibran
- Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. – Ben Carson
- Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. – C.S. Lewis
- True peace comes from knowing that God is in control.
- A man of courage is also full of faith. – Marcus Tullius
- What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us. – A.W. Tozer
- Faith is building on what you know is here so you can reach what you know is there. – Cullen Hightower
- Let your faith be bigger than your fear.
- None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith. – Paulo Coelho
- God never hurries. There are no deadlines against which he must work. Only to know this is to quiet our spirits and relax our nerves. – A.W. Tozer
- The Lord is faithful to those who are faithful and earnestly seek Him. – Ben Lance
- Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be. – Sonia Ricotti
- The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen. – Ralph Marston
- Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner! – Max Lucado
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Faith is what makes life bearable, with all its tragedies and ambiguities and sudden, startling joys. – Madeleine L’Engle
Inspirational Faith Sayings on Hope and Being Blessed
- God’s definition of what matters is pretty straightforward. He measures our lives by how we love. – Francis Chan
- Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible. – Mary McLeod Bethune
- Don’t worry. God is always on time. Trust him.
- Keep the faith, hold on. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life. – Gregory Peck
- If one has faith, one has everything. – Ramakrishna
- Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right. – Max Lucado
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- We walk by faith, not by sight.
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. – Thomas Aquinas
- It is the things that we go through that prove our faith and test our godly character. – Scott F Neve
- Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. – Voltaire
- Feed your faith and your fear will starve.
- The principal part of faith is patience. – George MacDonald
- As you practice counting your blessings, you will find that your faith is being suddenly revitalized. – Robert Schuller
- When you have come to the edge, faith is knowing you will be taught to fly.
- If you lose faith, you lose all. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Fear looks; faith jumps. – Smith Wigglesworth
- Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never lose faith in God.
- Don’t be afraid to step out in faith for God. – Olivia Hope
- It’s time to have bold faith.
- Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. – Lauren Kate
Amazing Faith Quotes When Life Gets Hard
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie ten Boom
- Faith is a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain. – Dave Willis
- Faith allows things to happen. It is the power that comes from a fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.
- Choose faith instead of fear and life will become a lot more fun. – Dave Willis
- When you have faith in yourself you don’t need others to believe in you.
- Faith is no irresponsible shot in the dark. It is a responsible trust in God, who knows the desires of your hearts, the dreams you are given, and the goals you have set. He will guide your paths right. – Robert Schuller
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. – Mother Teresa
- Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying. – Henry David Thoreau
- Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step. – Joni Erickson Tada
- Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time. – Oswald Chambers
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls. – Joseph Campbell
- Faith is a recognition of those things which are above the sense. – Henry Ward Beech
- Dear God, I may not understand why everything is happening in my life right now, but I just wanted to say I trust you and I love you.
- The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings. – J.M. Barrie
- Faith is a passionate intuition. – William Wordsworth
- Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them. – Mahalia Jackson
- Faith it till you make it.
- Have faith, knowing tomorrow will hold the blessings of God. – Robert Schuller, Jr.
- Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith. – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. – Roald Dahl
- There isn’t enough room in your mind for both worry and faith. You must decide which one will live there.
- Otherwise without faith it becomes very difficult to keep pushing forward every day. – Darrin Wiggins
- Your future is as bright as your faith.
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. – William Faulkner
- You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep Spring from coming. – Pablo Neruda
- Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking. – Kahlil Gibran
- Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful. – Roy T. Benne
Powerful Faith Quotes on Life, Love and Trust
- Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
- It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. – Roopleen
- Have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while you are waiting. – Roy T. Bennett
- Reason is in fact the path to faith, and faith takes over when reason can say no more. – Thomas Merton
- Doubt isn’t the opposite of faith; it is an element of faith. – Paul Tillich
- There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered. – Mandy Hale
- Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look there. – M. Antoniinus
- Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods. – C.S. Lewis
- To fear is to expect punishment. To love is to know we are immersed, not in darkness, but in light. – Mother Teresa
- You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. – Mary Manin Morrissey
- Reason is our soul’s left hand, Faith her right. – John Donne
- Faith is believing that the outcome will be what it should be, no matter what it is. – Colette Baron-Reid
- Do not be afraid; our fate cannot be taken from us; it is a gift. – Dante Alighieri
- If you will believe and stay in faith, and expect good things, you too can defy the odds. – Joel Osteen
- Faith that lives on emotion dies with emotion. Faith that is rooted, not in how we feel but in how we live, survives the emotional roller coaster of the holiday seasons. – S. Joseph Krempa
- Faith is not merely hope, and it must be more than belief; faith is a knowing of the heart. – Rev. Floyd and M. Elaine Flake
- Faith is a firm trust and conviction that sometimes if God doesn’t give you what you think you want, it’s not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve better. – David A. R. White
- To me faith means not worrying. – John Dewey
- Of course, I doubt. I do not practice a certainty. I practice a faith. – Robert Brault
- See the best. Forgive the worst. Forget the bad. Always have faith. – Melissa Eshleman
- In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t. – Blaise Pascal
- Be believing, be happy, don’t get discouraged. Things will work out. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Every man should believe in something. If not… he would doubt everything, even himself. – Toba Beta
- When fear knocks, let faith answer the door. – Robin Roberts
- By faith, we believe God provides and we hold to the truth that He will not lie. – Lynn R. Davis
- Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith. – Susan J. Decuir