You are where you are and what you are because of yourself. Of course, everyone has gone through some ups and downs in the life. But feeling good can help you to feel stronger, more motivated, energized, and ready to take on the day. Famous feel good quotes will make you mentally stronger, bring the best out of you and brighten your soul.
If you’re searching for best quotes about happiness and greatest good vibes quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of top cherish quotes, popular peace and love quotes and encouraging carnival quotes.
Best Feel Good Quotes
Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. – Abraham Lincoln
You can look in the mirror and find a million things wrong with yourself. Or you can look in the mirror and think, ‘I feel good, I have my health, and I’m so blessed.’ That’s the way I choose to look at it. – Isla Fisher
Saying thanks to the world, and acknowledging your own accomplishments, is a great way to feel good and stay positive. – Rachel Robins
I always feel good after I change my hair. You get a haircut and feel positive and ready to take on the day. – Kirstin Maldonado
I used to work in a funeral home to feel good about myself, just the fact that I was breathing. – Chuck Palahniuk
When you feel good about yourself, you inevitably increase your self-worth. – Lebo Grand
Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. – Alan Cohen
It’s also selfish because it makes you feel good when you help others. I’ve been helped by acts of kindness from strangers. That’s why we’re here, after all, to help others. – Carol Burnett
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. – Albert Camus
Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand. If you have a healthy lifestyle, your diet and nutrition are set, and you’re working out, you’re going to feel good. – Jason Statham
I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. – Ernest Hemingway
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. – Albert Einstein
I will always find a way and a way will always find me. – Charles F. Glassman
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
Short Feel Good Quotes
One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself… to take care of yourself. – Goldie Hawn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
I have only two kinds of days: happy and hysterically happy. – Allen J. Lefferdink
I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly. – Sarah Jessica Parker
Hard work makes you feel good because you have accomplished something. – Alcurtis Turner
People should find happiness in the little things, like family. – Amanda Bynes
Feeling Good Quotes That Will Brighten Up Your Life
- Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect. – Alain De Botton
- For me, I think one of the biggest battles is mentally. You have good days, and you have bad days. Randomly, you’ll feel good for weeks, and then all of a sudden, you’ll have a bad day where you’re really sore. And you end up questioning yourself, like, ‘Am I doing the right thing? Why is this so hard?’ – Jimmy Graham
- It sounds like a cliché, but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are. – Emma Watson
- People who produce good results feel good about themselves. – Kenneth H. Blanchard
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. – Andrew Carnegie
- When you take care of yourself, you’re a better person for others. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better. – Solange Knowles
- The best feeling in the world is realizing that you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed. – Marxie
- If you are not making somebody feel good, what are you making them feel? – Melody Carstairs
- As people spin faster and faster in the pursuit of merely personal happiness, they become exhausted in the futile effort of chasing themselves. – Andrew Delbanco
- A good song has to have a great melody, and the lyrics have to touch my heart. Now, if it’s just a little toe-tapper, got to make me feel good somehow or another, or when I sing it I can’t make you feel good. – Reba McEntire
- Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place. – Josh Billings
- Whoever is happy will make others happy. – Anne Frank
- When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that’s my religion. – Abraham Lincoln
- Just do your best. I find that if I set that goal for myself and no one else, I feel good. – Cobie Smulders
- All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love. – Baruch Spinoza
- I feel pretty good. My body actually looks like an old banana, but it’s fine. – Mike Piazza
- Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur every day than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom. – Benjamin Franklin
- About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. – Ernest Hemingway
- Follow what feels good in the moment, every moment, and it will lead you through a most excellent life. – Jen Sincero
- A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness. – Bernard de Fontenelle
- As long as you feel good in something, it doesn’t matter what other people think. You just have to own it. You’ll never regret wearing something you really love. – Lucy Boynton
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
- Feeling good about ourselves is essential in our being able to love others. – Fred Rogers
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind, he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. – Buddha
Inspirational Feeling Good Quotes About Yourself
- Giving back, doing motivational speeches and stuff like that, that’s always made me feel good. If you repeatedly go out there, and you are the change that you want to see, then that’s what you are. – Keke Palmer
- To feel good, do good. – Debasish Mridha
- There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time. – C. JoyBell C.
- Style really comes down to what makes you feel good. – Alexandra Stoddard
- Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity. – Carl Jung
- The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage. – Carrie Jones
- I can only control my own performance. If I do my best, then I can feel good at the end of the day. – Michael Phelps
- There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort. – Charlotte Bronte
- I do have my insecurities, but I feel good in my skin, and my heart is full of love. – Yolanda Hadid
- If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else. – Chinese proverb
- If you want to feel good, you have to go out and do some good. – Oprah Winfrey
- There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.
- The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open. – Chuck Palahniuk
- It’s important to keep on keeping on, to feel good about yourself and be happy with who you are. – Sonia Rykiel
- Do you want to feel good, or do you want to do good? – Ted Nugent
- It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. – Dale Carnegie
- Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.
- People are sad. People are broke. People are worried about money; people are worried that they’re not enough and not amounting to anything and they don’t feel good about themselves. People have rough times, and everybody’s pretending it’s not true, and we need to break that veneer. – Eve Ensler
- There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.
- People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know. – Dany Laferrière
- I think it’s better to feel good than to look good. – Tom Hanks
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
- We can’t control the world. We can only (barely) control our own reactions to it. Happiness is largely a choice, not a right or entitlement. – David C. Hill
- I’m a big fan of working out on my own. I put my headphones on and I’m pretty good at self-motivating. At the end of the day, I enjoy it. Once I’m there and once I get going, I tend to love it, and I feel good. Chris Evans
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
- Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind.
- Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good. – Laetitia Casta
- Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.
- I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success. – Diego Val
- If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.
- The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them. – Charles Bukowski
Positive Feel Good Quotes To Bring The Best Out Of You
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. – Earl Nightingale
- I really live a simple life and don’t need very much to feel good and happy. Don’t get me wrong; I believe you should get what you earn. Sometimes you have to fight for it. – Kevin Eubanks
- If only we’d stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time. – Edith Wharton
- Win or lose, I’ll feel good about myself. That’s what is important. – Mary Docter
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. – Frederick Keonig
- Eliminating the things you love is not wellness. Wellness feeds your soul and makes you feel good. – Iman
- Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. – Hazelmarie Elliott
- Do what makes you feel good. Remind yourself of what you’re good at and make sure you do that. – Jessie J
- True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. – Helen Keller
- Just try to do the right thing, and that’s immediate karma: ‘I feel good about myself.’ – Linda Thompson
- So, we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? – Hunter S. Thompson
- I don’t think there’s anybody in this world who should be required to make you feel good about yourself. Be happy on your own. – Shahid Kapoor
- Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination. – Immanuel Kant
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self. – Iris Murdoch
- If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you. – Lao Tzu
- You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes. – Lauren Oliver
- In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness – otherwise how would you know when you’re happy? – Leslie Caron
- There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. – Logan Pearsall Smith
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Happiness is a constant work-in-progress, because solving problems is a constant work-in-progress – the solutions to today’s problems will lay the foundation for tomorrow’s problems, and so on. True happiness occurs only when you find the problems you enjoy having and enjoy solving. – Mark Manson
- In my life I’ve learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we’re all searching for. I haven’t come across anyone who didn’t become a better person through love. – Marla Gibbs
- Happiness is a well-balanced combination of love, labor, and luck. – Mary Wilson Little
- Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is. – Maxim Gorky