Flirting is not easy, even though it is a big part of dating. However, flirting with a guy over text can be confusing as you feel the constant judgement that the guy would be making, on the basis of how and what you text. He cannot touch you, feel you or smell you. All he has are your texts and you feel the need to be best at whatever you are saying.
You might be confused about how to flirt with a guy over text and make him think of you 24/7? How can you be so playful yet charming within a line or two that it can make him want you? If you think it is challenging; it really isn’t that hard. All you need is a little guidance on how to flirt with a guy over text and you will be set to make the right moves.
With a bunch of some simple rules, you can be fun, charming and flirty; all in one!
How to Flirt With a Guy over Text Without Being Obvious
You might be lucky enough to end up talking to your crush or a guy that you really admired for a long time. A wand of luck has struck you and you now have the chance to do it. Remember that flirting is just a warm, funny, and enjoyable conversation.
Here are a few tips that you can use to flirt with the guy, without being too obvious about it because you don’t want to come up as desperate in the first conversation, do you?
- Be Unique:
Don’t try to be someone else. Be YOU so that whenever you talk face to face, it is the same personality. Don’t play any games. If you have talked a bit previously, you can come up with something interesting. For example, if you know about their favourite movie stars, you can ask them out to a movie that has their favourite actors in it. The guy would like it, as girls don’t usually ask boys out easily.
- Address him by his name:
When you two are talking, use his name, blue out of the bolt. Or if you are texting him first, use his name directly to address him. This will really engage him in the conversation and guys love it and connect with you closely.
- Ask Conversation Boosting Questions:
Don’t ask questions that have short answers like yes or no. Ask him open questions that can keep the text conversation going and he will like the fact that you are interested in keeping a conversation going with him.
You can get some ideas from flirty questions to ask a guy.
- Be Fun:
Nobody likes a dull and boring girl these days, so be fun. Make him laugh and he will fall for you, within no time. If your message makes him smile or laugh, he is almost yours! However, don’t be too stressed about being funny all the time. Whenever you think you can make him laugh, use the opportunity. There is no need to be aimlessly funny as it might come up as weird.
- Compliment Him:
As much as girls love compliments; boys love them too. Compliment his personality or how handsome he looked last night at the party or how you admire his athletic nature. However, make sure you don’t overdo it and keep it balanced.
With these simple tips, you can flirt with a guy over text, without being too obvious. If he likes you too, he will definitely get the signals easily which also are subtle ways to tell a guy you like him.
Flirt With a Guy over Text to Make Him Ask You Out
Is your man getting bored of you or you feel that you both are losing the spark in your bond? It might be lack of flirting that is causing the spark to die. Flirting is the essence of all love relationships, whether you are dating or you are married or engaged. Thus, keep the flirt going to make sure that your man is hooked to you and has no room to feel the spark dying.
Flirting with a guy over text is not that difficult, especially if you are in a relationship. Many times, girls feel shy while sending flirty texts to their man. But if you two have been close, this is not a big deal. All you need is some confidence to make him think about you while he is at work. Flirting him on texts will literally want him to talk with you and every woman will love it.
Here are some examples of flirty texts for him that have the ability to make your man think of you.
- Do you think it is better if a girl makes the first move or is it better for you to do that?
- I wanted to wait for you to text me, but I couldn’t stop myself any longer.
- Which emoji makes you think of me?
- I really like getting to know you.
- You never fail to give me butterflies.
- You’ve been on my mind a lot today. And it’s only 8:30 am.
- This song reminds me of you.
- You look so good right now. I can’t actually see you, but I assume you look good, because you always do.
- Hey! Stop thinking about me so much!
- Flirting with you over text is definitely fun but everything about you makes me smile.
Now, these texts can only be used with a guy that you are close with, have married or are dating for a while now. Don’t use these texts in a situation where they aren’t meant to be.
Ways to Text a Guy to Keep Him Interested
Lowkey flirting is the best way to get the attention of your crush or a friend that you have been wanting to be more than just a friend for a long time now. It is tough to gain a guy’s attention through texting, but it is not an impossible task.
- Firstly, don’t get on his nerves. As much as you would like to stay on his mind 24/7, a little space will really make that happen. The more you suffocate him with constant texts, the farther he will run from you. Thus, don’t initiate the conversation first at all times. Give him a little space as men appreciate it.
- Sometimes, in order to gain his attention, women chat a lot. Don’t do that. Make sure that you indulge in good conversations and don’t talk aimlessly to be chatty. It won’t help. Let him learn all about you gradually. Don’t give away all your information right away. A little mystery always attracts men. Leave details that can be discussed when you meet in person. If you will tell him everything over text, he wouldn’t feel the urge to meet you. Thus, don’t do that.
- Show interest in his hobbies. Men have completely different hobbies than women but that doesn’t mean that you have to dislike them. If your man likes to have his major gaming night every Friday night; show interest in it. Tell him to have fun and enjoy the most because he deserves it after a tiring and hectic week. If you get annoyed by his activities, he will easily get annoyed by you. Thus, do your own thing too and let him do his.
- Be positive and full of energy as men love upbeat women. You will obviously have low days too but don’t be negative all the time. Talk about good things to him so that he can feel the energy through the texts. It will turn his day around too and motivate him. If you will be his source of energy, he will definitely adore you.
Simple texts to gain his attention
At the end, here are some simple text examples that can help you gain his attention without being too desperate and also by playing a bit hard to get.
For more, you can get inspiration from sweets words for him.
- Have an awesome day! I am heading out for an important meeting, I’ll catch you later.
- I have a confession to make. I hope you are ready. (say something funny and see how he reacts. You will catch him off guard).
- You really looked good today at college. Should we go out for dinner tonight?
- Do you want to binge-watch Netflix today or you have other plans?
- How has your day been? Anything interesting happened today?
- Hey, I needed a little help with Calculus (or any other subject). Can you teach me today?
- I was curious; what feature of mine do you like the best?
- I can’t really stop thinking about you. (if you really want to be straightforward with him).
- What is your biggest fantasy?
- I want you to come over right now. I want you so bad. (yet again, if you are comfortable with being bold about how you feel).
Flirting can be challenging but if you have the confidence to get it right, you can ace it as well. Just follow the tips and you can use the examples too, to get started. Hopefully, you get him thinking about you 24/7.