Motivation is the reason for people’s actions, willingness and goals. Motivation is literally the desire to act and move toward a goal. Famous motivational quotes will help you to start your day with a positive outlook on life, take any challenge to create your success, and encourage you work to achieve your most ambitious goals by pushing yourself to keep moving forward.
If you’re searching for best quotation that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of quotes about patience, best law of attraction quotes, and famous determination quotes.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
At some point, the pain of not doing it becomes greater than the pain of doing it. – Steven Pressfield
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. – St. Jerome
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest steppingstones to success. – Dale Carnegie
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. – Simone de Beauvoir
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. – Vince Lombardi
Either I will find a way, or I will make one. – Philip Sidney
I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it. – Estée Lauder
If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment. – Stephen Covey
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Rob Siltanen
You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. – Shonda Rhimes
Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
Top Motivational Quotes About Life and Success
- Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. – Bradley Whitford
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
- Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur. – Mohnish Pabrai
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
- Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion. – Simon Sinek
- If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
- We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
- Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open. – Pauline Kael
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. – George Herbert
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. – Proverb
- Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like? – Brian Tracy
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. – Jack London
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. – Lucille Ball
- Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.
- We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. – Dr. Henry Link
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
- Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. – Vaibhav Shah
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
- Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. – Bo Jackson
- Energy and persistence conquer all things. – Benjamin Franklin
- Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. – Albert Einstein
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. – Hasidic Proverb
- Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again. – Og Mandino
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
Best Motivational Quotes to Start Your Day
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. – George Whitefield
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
- Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einstein
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. – Rabindranath Tagore
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it. – Kim Garst
- What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time. – Don Zimmer
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do. – Pope John XXIII
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. – W. Clement Stone
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. – Leo Buscaglia
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Develop an ‘attitude of gratitude’. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you. – Brian Tracy
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. – Ayn Rand
- There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. – Henry Ford
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
- If you’re going through hell keep going. – Winston Churchill
- To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage. – Confucius
- Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. – George S. Patton
- We aim above the mark to hit the mark. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
- Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body. – Brian Tracy
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. – Og Mandino
- One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. – Michael Korda
- Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
- Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality. – Brian Tracy
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. – Oprah Winfrey
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
- For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded. – Jack Canfield
- I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. – Ken Venturi
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. – Bruce Feirstein
Super Motivational Quotes That Help You Achieve Your Dreams
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. – Stephen Hawking
- Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless. – Kevin Ngo
- When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you. – Lolly Daskal
- I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time. – Michael Phelps
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stow
- I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
- One of the lessons that i grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. – Michelle Obama
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
- No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.
- Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities. – Robert H. Schuller
- Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
- Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. – Albert Einstein
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
- A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. – Brian Tracy
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
- There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking. – Brian Tracy
- What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
- Integrity is the most valuable and respected quality of leadership. Always keep your word.
- Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – Lolly Daskal
- Leaders set high standards. Refuse to tolerate mediocrity or poor performance.
- Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
- Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
- Clarity is the key to effective leadership. What are your goals?
- Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
- Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.
- The best leaders have a high consideration factor. They really care about their people.
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- You can do anything, but not everything.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. – Steve Jobs
- There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. – Ray Goforth
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life. – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Deep Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You to Be Successful
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. – Napoleon Hill
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
- If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. – Thomas J. Watson
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
- You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing. – Philippos
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear. – Mark Twain
- Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. – Pablo Picasso
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. – Earl Nightingale
- It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
- I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing. – Martha Stewart
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. – Colin R. Davis
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. – Ralph Nader
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. – Bill Gates
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them. – Henry Kravis
- The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. – Mark Caine
- People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. – Tony Robbins
- When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. – Audre Lorde
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. – Mark Twain
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee
- There is no traffic jam along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
- If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient. – Gurbaksh Chahal
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
- If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – T. Harv Eker
Powerful Motivational Quotes That Will Prepare You For Any Challenges In Life
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So, you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. – Steve Jobs
- Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. – Robert Frost
- The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. – Napoleon Hill
- The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. – Denis Waitley
- In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. – Jane Smiley
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. – George Bernard Shaw
- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. – Diane Ackerman
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. – Francis Chan
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
- A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at. – Bruce Lee
- Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. – John C. Maxwell
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. – Dale Carnegie
- You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals. – Booker T. Washington
- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. – Theodore N. Vail
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. – Herman Melville
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid. – Spencer Johnson
- Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it. – Washington Irving
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. – Truman Capote
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. – Margaret Thatcher
- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. – Vince Lombardi