Palm tree is a kind of tree that grows in tropical regions and has a straight, tall trunk and many large leaves at the top of the trunk. Profoundly inspirational palm tree quotes will challenge the way you think, change the way you live and transform your whole life.
If you’re searching for quotes about nature and greatest water quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of famous sun and moon quotes, inspiring plant quotes and powerful rock climbing quotes.
Famous Palm Tree Quotes
Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun kissed hair, the endless summer take me there.
This was only the third time we competed this free dance, but we felt calm and comfortable. — Benjamin Agosto
Some people, from the same injuries it takes them two years. And I’ve healed in a little bit over three months. I was in Palm Springs and I was just thinking, what is the purpose in this, what is the meaning? It was really difficult. — Petra Nemcova
Life is better with palm trees.
You’re a sword not a palm tree. — Brandon Sanderson
Palm trees were fanned by a warm, light breeze, and they rolled down their windows to smell the sea. — Jude Watson
Under a palm tree is my favorite place to be.
It’s about a mile away from the tram. The fire is three to four miles from Palm Springs proper. — Ruth Winstrom
The sound of palm trees in the wind makes me smile.
I’m a Christian guy, and when it comes to my priorities, it’s the utmost. For me, just to calm myself down, to keep my perspective when I’m playing, to not make too big a deal of it… that’s where I go to. The peace that comes with that allows me to play free golf. — Zach Johnson
How we hated when they tore down the beautiful Spanish Colonial-style courthouse. It had palm trees around it. There were two fish ponds with fountains in them. I guess they called it progress. — Estelle Perrault
That was a great goal. Joey has been doing that for us all year. He is probably one of the top three sophomores in Palm Beach County. — Marcelo Castillo
The dance of the palm trees, the oceans calling, the first rays of sun and heaven is here. — Michael Dolan
And join with thee calm Peace and Quiet, Spare Fast, that oft with gods doth diet. — John Milton
You had to have a market that could support it and the last three years, the market in Palm Springs and our valley has risen dramatically, … Now it makes more sense. — Chris Mills
That eye wall is coming through, but its pretty moderate here. The only thing I can really see is tree limbs and some palm fronds in the road. — Paul Wagner
We’re looking at palm trees now to replace the shade trees. — Sandy Greenberg
For the life of me, I don’t know how they missed the two palm trees and went through my fence. — Scott Beattie
And palm trees. I missed those. Maybe I’ll do palm trees next. — M. Hopper
In the summertime, if you walk down the street, and all you have is a palm tree shading you that doesn’t do it for me. — Alyce Robertson
It’s true that we’ve lost two games recently, but we have to stay calm and get back on track. — Frank Rijkaard
I had a turnover and three missed shots down the stretch. I just have to make sure I calm my nerves. — Chris Bosh
We’ll start training him here. We’ll get him three quarters fit and send him to Nick at Palm Meadows. — Ed Sexton
Blue sky, 72 degrees, palm trees and sunshine in December works for us. — Chet Gladchuk
Temperance is a tree which as for its root very little contentment, and for its fruit calm and peace. — Buddha
Bobby and I have been to various reunions of Our Gang. We’ve been to like three or four reunions over the past 15 years or so. We were at one in Palm Springs, California. — Tommy Bond
Palm Tree Quotes and Captions
- I grew up in an era of thinking of travel as escape. The idea that you could conceivably have a new life, go somewhere, fall in love, have little children under the palm trees.
- 80 degrees. Palm trees. Life’s a breeze.
- For me, exotic means beaches, palm trees and sand and frolicking in the ocean.
- You can find me under the palms.
- I’ll be glad to leave here. I feel like eating palm trees. I don’t like this place. It’s for people with arthritis.
- Always chasing palm trees and ocean breeze.
- The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree.
- Wild and free, like a palm tree.
- May you never be too busy to stop and breathe under a palm tree.
- All I need are sunsets and palm trees.
- Beneath the sunset skies tall, silver-shafted palm-trees rise.
- Life’s better under a palm tree.
- Palm trees are growin’ and a warm breezing a blowin
- Time spent under a palm tree is never wasted.
- I’m a sucker for turquoise sea, white beaches, and palm trees.
- Palm trees & vitamin sea.