Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, and actress. Rihanna is one of the most popular recording artists with over 250 million records sold worldwide, and some of her lyrics are truly inspirational. Amazing Rihanna quotes will give you new perspective on life, love and accepting yourself to live your life to the fullest.
If you’re searching for famous life sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of cardi b quotes about life, post malone inspirational quotes and j cole quotes from songs.
Best Rihanna Quotes
I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I can’t wait to do more.
I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean and show them the fun side of me.
I am a child, but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to.
Dancing was always part of my culture growing up in Barbados. When I shot my 1st video I worked really hard with my choreographer to perfect the routines.
My mother would kill me if I posed nude! My mother raised me with certain standards.
I’d love to date somebody cool, fun, funny.
People think, because we’re young, we aren’t complex, but that’s not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.
Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!
You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.
I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life.
If you want, we could be runaways running from any sight of love.
The minute you learn to love yourself, you would not want to be anybody else.
I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinions.
It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.
If someone is right for you, you’ll know it.
Don’t hide from who you are.
Ghost in the mirror, I knew your face once, but now it’s unclear.
Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.
Hurt me with the truth. Don’t comfort me with a lie.
Must be love on the brain / That’s got me feeling this way / It beats me black and blue, but it f**ks me so good / And I can’t get enough.
Turn up the lights in here baby, extra bright, I want y’all to see this.
It’s only up from here, no downward spiral.
Sure, you wish you did some things differently. But there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.
If you don’t live your life, then who will?
I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.
If I cry, it’s because I’m very angry and I can’t do anything about it because I’ve run into a dead end. That’s when the tears would come down.
Feel like a brand-new person, (But you’ll make the same old mistakes).
I’m really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.
Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.
People are gonna talk whether you are doing good or bad.
I always keep my guard up with guys and I guess that can get in the way sometimes. I can make them go through hell.
I don’t ever want to have to depend on a relationship. I want to make sure that I find other things in life that I love besides… love.
You don’t want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That’s what I’m missing right now.
I will never put a n*gg* above this money. I’ma wake up and just hug this money.
It’s nice to look back on your life and see things as lessons, and not regrets.
When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.
The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently.
Forget about your troubles it’s alright. Let them go till we see the morning light.
Ask God for forgiveness and leave your regrets in the past.
I hate going to the gym and doing it the old-fashioned way. I hate anything that’s too straightforward, too routine, too familiar, and I get bored really, really quickly.
You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.
I’m crazy, and I don’t pretend to be anything else.
You know how to love me hard. I won’t lie, I’m fallin’ hard. Yep, I’m fallin’ for you, but there’s nothin’ wrong with that.
One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me, and your kiss won’t make me weak.
I love reading people. I really enjoy watching, observing, and being able to figure out a person, the reason they wore that dress, the reason they smell the way they do.
Baby, we meant to be. You got me smilin’ all the time. Cause you know how to gimme that. You know how to pull me back when I go runnin’ runnin’ tryin’ to get away from lovin’ ya.
I bet she could never make you cry ’cause the scars on your heart are still mine.
Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.
When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.
I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions.
I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.
When it’s over and it’s gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you can have the good.
You almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important that without them, you feel like nothing.
You da one that I dream about all day. You da one I think about always. You are da one, so I make sure I behave.
My knees on the ground, dear father, don’t let me break, please make me stronger.
Settling is the worst feeling in the world.
Top Quotes by Rihanna About Living Your Best Life on Your Own Terms
- Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that’s alright Because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that’s alright Because I love the way you lie.
- I am happy and I’m single.
- Ride this beat-beat-beat like a pony.
- You almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important that without them, you feel like nothing.
- When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So, I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
- And I’ll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you.
- S&M is my favorite video that I’ve ever, ever, ever done. I can’t wait to keep making more incredible videos.
- I’d love to date somebody cool, fun, funny
- You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn’t mean what you have isn’t beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have – no one is ever 100 per cent like, ‘Yes, I’m the bomb dot com – from head to toe!’
- God just has a way of working things out the way he wants to, and you have no say in that.
- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.
- Feels so good being bad. There’s no way I’m turning back.
- When the sun shines, we’ll shine together.
- Cause I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
- Out the box, out of line.
- And all of a sudden, you went and left. I didn’t know how to follow. It’s like a shock that spun me around and now my heart’s dead. I feel so empty and hollow.
- So boy, forget about the world, ’cause it’s only gonna be me and you tonight.
- All in baby, don’t hold nothing back. Wanna take control, Nothing wrong with that.
- When the whole worlds turning left, it’s when I’m going right. I need someone to let me be, just who I am inside.
- I think the British flag is the most fashionable flag there is!
- All my haters so so broke.
- Who am I living for?
- What started out as a simple altercation, turned into a really sticky situation.
- You’re so amazing, you took the time to figure me out. That’s why you got me, way past the point of turning me on. Your bout to break me, I swear you got me losing my mind.
- Feel a little more and give a little less.
- Hey boy, I really wanna see if you can go long time with a girl like me. Hey boy, I really wanna be with ya, ’cause you’re just my type
- I lick the gun when I’m done ’cause I know that revenge is sweet.
- This fragrance is about my passion for individuality being expressive and empowering – but also emotional and intriguing.
- When we first met, I never felt something so strong. You were like my lover and my best friend all wrapped into one with a ribbon on it.
- Visions in my mind of the day that we met. You showed me things that I’ll never forget.
- Release me now, cause I did my time, of this cold case love.
- And my runway never looked so clear. But the hottest b***h in heels right here.
- Life’s too short to be sittin’ round miserable, people gon’ talk whether you doing bad or good.
- So I surrender, to every word you whisper. Every door you enter, I will let you in.
- My fans like my flaws and imperfections, and that I’m rebellious.
- I was hurt the most. Nobody felt what I felt… It happened. It happened to me… It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. It was hurtful. I lost my best friend… Everything I knew, was switched in a night.
- Oh lord oh mercy now, I am a criminal, man down, tell the judge please give me minimal.
- Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy.
- I never play the victim, I’d rather be the stalker.
- You took my heart and my keys and my patience. You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration.
- Don’t tell me you’re sorry, ’cause you’re not. When I know you’re only sorry you got caught.
- There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.
- And the award for the best liar goes to you for making me believe that you could be faithful to me. Let’s hear your speech, oh.
- If you want it, you can get it for the rest of your life.
- Don’t even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? It’s gonna take a miracle to bring me back and you’re the one to blame. It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.
- Success for me isn’t a destination it’s a journey. Everybody’s working to get to the top but where is the top? It’s all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.
- When I purchase an album, I like an album where I don’t have to skip any songs, That’s the kind of album I tried to make. There’s something on there for everyone, up-tempos, mid-tempos, some ballads, some old-school reggae.
- There’s nothing that I say ‘I have to make this decision’. We all make our decisions together. I’m new to this industry and these are people who have experienced it and been here and seen it all.
- I’m the question and you’re of course the answer.
- Janet Jackson, Destiny’s Child, Whitney Houston, they were definitely the people who motivated me to do this. Who I idolized and looked up to and said, ‘I want to be like them, I want to do that one day, I want to back videos, make music and have CDs. That started the dream and it just went from there and became a reality.
- Yes, I have met some of them and it’s really, really strange. I still look at Mariah Carey and I’m a fan, I remember Vision of Love when I was repeating every night every move in that video.
- Told you I’ll be here forever, said I’ll always be a friend. Took an oath I’ma stick it out till the end. You can stand under my umbrella.
- Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it’s not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don’t want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it’s not unhealthy, so I’m going to rock with it.
- Single life is so overrated.
- Life, Single, Overrated I am a child but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to.
- Business, Woman, Child My mother would kill me if I posed nude! My mother raised me with certain standards.
- I drink a lot of coconut water. It balances out all the other toxic stuff I put into my body.
The Facts About Rihanna
- Where Did Rihanna go to school?
- What is Rihanna Favorite color?
Favorite Color: Black, Green.
- What is Rihanna net worth?
Rihanna has an estimated net worth of $600 million, according to Forbes. This makes her the world’s richest female musician.