Here our handpicked unique collection of short inspiration quotes, words and sayings about strength, life, and courage. By reading 1-2 lines, you can easily get inspired to take action. However, sometimes the power of video can convey a much more powerful message than a sentence can ever make. This page also contains must-watch inspirational videos. You may have watched some of them before but they are worth watching again. PS: My favorite video is the end of this page.
Motivation and inspiration are powerful, yet tricky beast. Sometimes it is really easy to get motivated, and you find yourself wrapped up in a whirlwind of excitement. Other times, it is nearly impossible to figure out how to motivate yourself and you’re trapped in a death spiral of procrastination. This page contains the best short inspirational quotes collection by famous authors, inspiring leaders and more.
This page contains following 4 subcategories:
- Short Inspirational Quotes About Strength with Images
- Cute Short Quotes About Life
- Short Inspirational Sayings and Words
- The Best Strength Quotes That Will Uplift Your Soul Quickly
A young Ben Affleck nails it with this classic “Boiler Room” speech:
Short Inspirational Quotes About Strength with Images
Here we arranged inspirational quotes about the strength that will definitely help you get up on your feet.
Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
Go ahead, tell me that I;m not good enough. Tell me I can’t do it. Because I will show you over and over again that I can.
Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you
You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within strength, courage and dignity.
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
This video is full of interesting tidbits about the nonverbal cues you’re giving every minute, every day. Her advice on “power posing” is invaluable when it comes to sales meetings. Remember: Your prospects are not only evaluating your pitch, but your confidence and how you carry yourself.
“If you feel like you shouldn’t be somewhere: Fake it. Do it not until you make it, but until you become it.”
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
Go as long as you can and then take another step.
Storm makes trees deeper roots.
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
Here is a collection of encouraging quotes that will fill you with inspiration and wisdom.
Cute Short Quotes About Life
Here is a collection of our favorite short inspirational life quotes that will fill you with inspiration and wisdom to live your life like the great human you are.
- Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Søren Kierkegaard
- History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. – Winston Churchill
- If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. – Frank Zappa
How bad do you want it? Perhaps one of the most underrated speeches on this list, Eric Thomas, motivational speaker and youth activist, has changed lives with these nine minutes.
- It’s a funny thing about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. – W. Somerset Maugham
- Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. – Zayn Malik
- Woman and tulips – a quote about life and discoveryIf real life were a book, it would never find a publisher. – Jasper Fforde
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.
Some of the greatest things in life are unseen; that’s why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry or dream.
Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.
Even if faced with terminal cancer, it’s possible to find and celebrate the joy in your life.
- Do not lose hold of your dreams or aspirations. For if you do, you may still exist but you have ceased to live. – Henry David Thoreau
- Life is the game that must be played. – Edwin Arlington Robinson
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
- The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply. – Kahlil Gibran
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
- Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. – Brendan Gill
- Ostrich with head in the ground – quoteBe who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- Life is worth living as long as there’s a laugh in it. – L.M. Montgomery
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well. – Aristotle
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God’s gift, that’s why we call it the present. – Joan Rivers
- Families are like fudge…mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. – Albert Einstein
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. – Bill Cosby
- Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
- Love is like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
- When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Anmol Andore
- If you want to know where your heart is, just look where your mind goes when it wanders.
- Life is like a cup of coffee or tea. No matter how bitter it may be, it is always enjoyable. – Jason Wong
- Life is too important to be taken seriously. – Oscar Wilde
- Life is like playing violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. – Samuel Butler
Did you see the best funny morning quotes collection with inspirational and motivational quotations on new days, mornings and sunrise, by famous authors?
Short Inspirational Sayings and Words
- Whatever you are, be a good one. -Abraham Lincoln
- If you dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
- Every moment is a beginning
- Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
- If not us, who? If not now, when? -John F. Kennedy
- Everything you can imagine is real. -Pablo Picasso
- I can, therefore I am. -Simone Weil
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. -Oprah Winfrey
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucius
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -Theodore Roosevelt
- Hope is a waking dream. -Aristotle
When all is said and done, being human–exactly who you are–is more amazing than all the technology in the world.
- The action is the foundational key to all success. -Pablo Picasso
- Do one thing every day that scares you. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is trying things to see if they work. -Ray Bradbury
- Don’t regret the past, just learn from it. -Ben Ipock
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. -Theodore Roosevelt
- Live what you love. -Jo Deurbrouck
- The power of imagination makes us infinite. -John Muir
- May you live every day of your life. -Jonathan Swift
- Eighty percent of success is showing up. -Woody Allen
- To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst. -Wilson Kanadi
- A jug fills drop by drop. -Buddha
- The obstacle is the path. -Zen Proverb
- The best revenge is the massive success. -Frank Sinatra
- The best way out is always through. -Robert Frost
- If you have never failed you have never lived. -Unknown
- Hope is the heartbeat of the soul. -Michelle Horst
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. -Samuel Beckett
A quick search for “motivational speech” will bring you 2,150,000 YouTube results, but when it comes to quality, Mateusz M is the king of catalyst. Having earned over 78 million views over only 19 videos, Mateusz has created an art of his own. “Dream” is a personal favorite. A montage made from the very best of “Into The Wild,” “Rocky 4,” “Seven Pounds,” “Pursuit of Happyness,” and “A Beautiful Mind,” completes this piece of gold.
The Best Strength Quotes That Will Uplift Your Soul Quickly
Here they are, strength quotes and short positive words that will uplift your soul quickly and brighten up your day. Positivity helps with stress management and can even improve your health.
Whether you need some inspiration, something to lift your soul up a little, or just love reading short positive quotes, you’ll enjoy these words and sayings.
- “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe”
- “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” Stephen King
- “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” Alphonse Karr
- “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” Mandy Hale
- “If you tell yourself you feel fine, you will.” Jodi Picoult
- “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” Charles F. Glassman
- “Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.” Amit Ray
- “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.” H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Happiness doesn’t have to be chased…it merely has to be chosen.” by Mandy Hale
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” by Albert Einstein
- “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” by Ralph Emerson
- “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” by Edmund Hillary
- “Stand out from the crowd, be yourself.” by Stephen Richards
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” by Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Exhaust your worries and they will soon leave you.” by Stephen Richards
- “Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” by Edwin Markham
- “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.” by Roy Bennett
- “Inaction creates nothing. Action creates success.” by Stephen Richards
- “You are damaged and broken and unhinged. But so are shooting stars and comets.” by Nikita Gill
- “Positive thoughts precede positive results.” by Matshona Dhliwayo
- “If you say you can or you can’t you are right either way” by Henry Ford
- “Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.” by Hyman G. Rickover
- “Everything is within the limit of possibility.” by Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Golden possibilities exist in every adversity.” by Lailah Gifty Akita
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” by Dolly Parton
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” by Goethe
- “Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary” by Uta Hagen
- “Have faith in yourself and in the future.” by Ted Kennedy
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” by Walt Disney
- “Find your purpose and fling your life out to it. Find a way or make one. Try with all your might. Self-made or never made. by Orison Swett Marden
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” by Christian D. Larson
- “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” by Orison Swett Marden
- “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” by Dolly Parton
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” by Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Make yourself proud.” by Peter W. Smith
- “Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves.” by Thomas Edison
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” by C. S. Lewis
- “Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.” by Marsha Norman
- “Thoughts Become Things… Choose The Good Ones!” by Mike Dooley
- “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” by Saint Augustine
- “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” by Hugh Downs
- “The only journey is the one within.” by Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The degree of responsibility you take for your life determines how much change you can create in it.” by Celestine Chua
- “Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.” by Mary Manin Morrissey
- “The really great man is the h what you have, and tha man feel great.” by G. K. Chesterton
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning” by Meister Eckhart
- “Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” by Howard Thurman
- “Your own path you make with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path.” by Joseph Campbell
- “If the mind thinks with a believing attitude one can do amazing things.” by Norman Vincent Peale
- “Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death.” by Betty Bender
- “As fast as each opportunity presents itself, use it! No matter how tiny an opportunity it may be, use it!” by Robert Collier
- “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself.” by Orison Sweet Marden
- “The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.” by Amy Gatliff
- “Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” by Vincent Van Gogh
- “There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” by Norman Vincent Peale
- “Compassion is language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” by Mark Twain
- “The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than in growing with them.” by Bernard Baruch
- “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” by Oprah Winfrey
- “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” by Ben Spock
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” by Henry Thoreau
- “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” by Louisa May Alcott
- “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” by Margaret Fuller
- “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” by Jonathan Winters
- “It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly.” by Mabel Newcomber
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” by George Bernard Shaw
- “The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.” by Elbert Hubbard