BayArt is currently invite-only. Please read our little guideline.
BayArt is a place for the community, where people come together to share what they’ve been through and what they’ve learned.
With thousands of readers and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, BayArt reaches a large audience of motivated people who are actively seeking tips and techniques to heal, grow, and enhance their lives.
The site has grown by leaps and bounds since 2016, in large part because of openhearted contributors, like yourself, have been generous in sharing their authentic voices and unique points of view.
Anyone, of any age, from any location, can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else), with a bio, for inclusion on the blog.
This is not an elite space, reserved for experts, thought leaders, or professional bloggers. This is a blog for real people who are willing to share themselves honestly and vulnerably.
WHAT MAKES A STRONG BLOG POST?
The most popular posts on BayArt all have the following things in common:
- They are deeply personal. They don’t dance around the details or include vague references to their authors’ experiences. Rather, they pull the reader in emotionally, painting a vivid picture of a universal, relatable life experience.
- They dig beneath the surface. The advice doesn’t seem cliché or oversimplified. It’s insightful and thought provoking, enabling readers to understand themselves and the world on a deeper level.
- They’re practical and actionable, when applicable. Not all posts need a list of things to do; in fact, some are more powerful without one. But when the topic warrants clear action steps, these posts deliver.
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO BayArt?
1. Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted to thousands of friends on WordPress, Triberr, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ combined. We’re also on Triberr, with 9K tribemates 108M reach.
2. The BayArt community is highly responsive through comments on the site and the social networking pages, creating a rewarding experience all around.
3. Every post can include a link back to your site.
4. As BayArt author, you can write, edit and publish your own posts anytime anywhere you want.
Exposure to thousands of our Readers, and growing.
Thank you for the light you share, and for being part of the BayArt community!
We are here to
- Provide a blog for freethinking individuals to connect & discuss
- Compel you to follow your bliss & make a life, not a career
- Explore all aspects of the daily life
- Promote the general spread of happiness and love
Here at BayArt our goal is to help people think better, feel better and live better. Fresh, insightful articles help to fulfill this goal. Generally, I am against rules. However, it may be useful to have some guidelines in place to support our community of writers. There are so many contributors now and numbers are continuing to grow.
- Please keep discussion clean and neutral.
- Posts are to be original, personal and honest. This means they have not been published anywhere, including your own blog. Nor should they include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Aim for a word count between 600 and 2,500 words.
- Tone is everything! Be inclusive, accessible, inspiring, informative, educational, and generally positive. Help our readers grow and feel inspired! (Look at what we’ve previously posted. We don’t do snarky or sarcastic.)
- Be civil and respectful. This is a support site.
- Be kind to one another.
- Personal attacks, discrimination, harassment, racism, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Rebuttal and comment between contributors should also follow this same blogging etiquette. Use of similar headlines, tension, ill will and disrespect does not fit with our ethos.
- Insights, practical tips, and suggestions are of help to readers who may have similar issues to those you are writing about. It may even provide that all important ‘Aha!’ moment of insight.
- Readers should be able to scan the article: Making an article scannable is very important. You can do this by incorporating subheadings referencing important ideas and bullet points.
- Catchy title: Come up with a great title that grabs readers’ attention and makes them want to read your piece. Ask yourself this: would you want to read your article based on its title? If yes, great. If not, please rethink the title.
I believe that we share a great passion for inspiring others to live to their fullest potential. We honestly feel best when we are inspiring others to also be their best. I started this blog with the intention of inspiring as many people as possible. I work passionately every day to fulfill this intention through the thoughts and ideas I share online. As contributors to BayArt, I ask the same of you.
How to submit (and what happens next)
We’re so happy you’ve decided to share your story with us. We want your article to be at its best, and we’ll push you to get there.
If you want to join us, firstly start following recommended class to improve your blogging/writing skills.
Then please fill up the following form to become an author on BayArt. [Please be sure that you use the links found on these above posts and your name on the form should match the name you use to take these classes. We are the engaged community and want you to be part of this – not one time. Because of this, I’ll be very pleased if you start one of these classes with your free month and also take other classes to improve yourself.]
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of people will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.