If you’re searching for life quotes with images to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of inspiring lao tzu quotes, jim rohn quotes on goals and best alan watts quotes.
Top 10 Zig Ziglar Quotes
You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
It is your attitude, not your aptitude that determines your altitude.
When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.
Some people find fault like there is a reward for it.
You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to positive, life-changing content, and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.
Best Zig Ziglar Quotes
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
You don’t have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something.
You cannot tailor make your situation in life, but you can tailor make your attitudes to fit those situations.
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times.
Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
People do not wander around and then find themselves at the top of Mount Everest.
You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
A goal properly set is halfway reached.
You can have everything in life you want, if you just help other people get what they want.
If you are not willing to learn no one can help you. If you are determined to learn no one can stop you.
I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there, you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.
You are what you are and where you are because of what’s gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation.
Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. Worst people give you a lesson. And the best people give you memories.
If you go out looking for friends, you’re going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
Moving from survival to stability, from stability to success, from success to significance.
Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.
The way you see people is the way you treat them.
You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.
There are seldom, if ever, any hopeless situations, but there are many people who lose hope in the face of some situations.
Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly,’ yet it comes from the old English word ‘seilig’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’
Make today worth remembering.
Goals don’t care who has them.
Stop selling. Start helping.
Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
Fear has two meaning; ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.
The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.
If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.
Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.
Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
When you set goals, something inside of you starts saying, ‘Let’s go, let’s go,’ and ceilings start to move up.
The world’s most deadly disease is hardening of the attitudes.
Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands.
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.
Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don’t give up.
Some of us learn from other people’s mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people.
You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.
Motivation gets you going, and habit gets you there.
Go as far as you can see, and you will see further.
Isn’t it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation?
When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.
The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.
True joy comes when you inspire, encourage, and guide someone else on a path that benefits him or her.
Don’t count the things you do, do the things that count.
When you do more than you’re paid for. Eventually, you’ll be paid for more than you do.
Powerful Quotes by Zig Ziglar to Boost Your Motivation and Willpower
- Failing is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.
- Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks and it’s free but it can’t go anywhere.
- How you see the future is much more important than what happened in your past.
- Don’t let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.
- If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
- Where you start is not as important as where you finish.
- You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
- Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale.
- Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
- We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending.
- You cannot make it as a wandering generality. You must become a meaningful specific.
- Courage is on display every day, and only the courageous wring the most out of life.
- In the game of life, before you get anything out, you must put something in!
- You are the most influential person you will talk to all day.
- A great attitude becomes a great mood, which becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life.
- Motivation is the fuel necessary to keep the human engine running.
- Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.
- Put all excuses aside and remember this: You are capable.
- You can start where you are with what you’ve got and go to wherever it is you want to go.
- Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.
- There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.
- People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
- I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
- Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business."– Zig Ziglar
- If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you’ll never end up with a nag.
- The greatest cause of a poor image is the absence of unconditional love.
- There is little you can learn from doing nothing.
- Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength.
- The great majority of people are wandering generalities rather than meaningful specifics. The fact is that you can’t hit a target that you can’t see. If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. You have to have goals.
- You already have every characteristic necessary for success if you recognize, claim, develop and use them.
- When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.
- Take time to be kind and to say thank you.
- You are the only person on earyh who can use your ability.
- Getting up and moving forward is a choice.
- Happiness is the ability to move forward knowing the future will be better than the past.
- Look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion, and up with gratitude.
- Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
- You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
- Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining – it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn’t solve any problems.
- Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.
- Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of an entrepreneur.
- If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.
- Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too.
- Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy because of what you have.
- There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
- Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
- Every choice you make has an end result.
- Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
- If you want to earn more, learn more.
- You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.
- A narrow mind and a fat head invariably come on the same person.
- You can succeed at almost anything for which you have unbridled enthusiasm.
- Do more than you are being paid to do, and you’ll eventually be paid more for what you do.
- It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference.
- Encouragement is the fuel on which hope runs.
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.
- Do it, and then you will feel motivated to do it.
- Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember – the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
- Don’t become a wandering generality. Be a meaningful specific.
- But it wasn’t until I wrote it down; put a date on it; listed the obstacles I had to overcome; identified the people, the groups, the organizations I needed to work with; spelled out a plan of action; set that time limit in there; and identified all of the benefits to me. It was only when I did that, that the goal became a reality — and I lost the weight.
- Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success.
- Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission
- Ask yourself a question: Is my attitude worth catching?
- Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.
- The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for
- Failure is an event not a person.
- Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough.
- Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.
- Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.
- It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.
- Every obnoxious act is a cry for help.
- The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
- Happiness is not pleasure, it is victory.
- If standard of living is your major objective, quality of life almost never improves, but if quality of life is your number one objective, your standard of living almost always improves.
- If you’re sincere, praise is effective. If you’re insincere, it’s manipulative.
- Your business is never really good or bad ‘out there.’ Your business is either good or bad right between your own two ears.
- Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.
- Building a better you is the first step to building a better America.
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.
- It is true that integrity alone won’t make you a leader, but without integrity you will never be one."
- Problem-solving becomes a very important part of our makeup as we grow into maturity or move up the corporate ladder.
- Dreams grow if you grow.
- He climbs highest who helps another up.
- Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand-new day.
The Facts About Zig Zaglar
What is Zig Ziglar worth?
What is Zig Ziglar known for?
Zig Ziglar inspired thousands with exhortations to be positive and goal-oriented in order to achieve success through focused work
What did Zig Ziglar die from?
Because of pneumonia.