We enjoy reading quotes. Quotes are really useful because they contain well-expressed wisdom and motivation. Wisdom involves an integration of knowledge, experience, and deep understanding that incorporates tolerance for the uncertainties of life as well as its ups and downs.
In life, we constantly seek new sources of wisdom in order to help us understand this journey a little bit better and quotes from famous philosophers, musicians, and authors can provide you with the understanding that you seek. While the truest wisdom comes from within ourselves, sometimes you just need a little inspiration and knowledge from others.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” —Dr. Seuss
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” —African proverb
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.”
The following collections contain great wisdom and perspective about life, love, happiness, and more.
- 200+ Sensational Deep & Meaningful Quotes That Make You Rethink will help to give you an even greater sense of the meaning of life.
“Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
“The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” – Stephanie Perkins
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.”
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
- 100+ Remarkable Must-Seen Fake Friends Quotes With Images will help you to express your frustration towards them & help to take a better decision next time before trusting.
“Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.”
“Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
“As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.”
- Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions, and hopefully, 100+ Famous Thank You Quotes and Grateful Sayings help you say thanks and remind ourselves how much we have to be thankful for.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. Meister Eckhart
Make it a habit to tell people to thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it. Ralph Marston
Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living. Travis Barker
‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding. Alice Walker
- Best Depressing Quotes About Love and Life provide the understanding of precisely what it’s actually like coping with depression, and also inspiration, as well as a sense of somebody, gets it.
“What people never understand is that depression isn’t about the outside; it’s about the inside. Something inside me is wrong. Sure, there are things in my life that make me feel alone, but nothing makes me feel more isolated and terrified than my own voice inside my head.” ― Jasmine Warga
“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.” ― Robin Williams
“No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how many days you’ve spent crying and wishing things were different. No matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. I promise you that you won’t feel this way forever. Keep going.” ― Helen Wilson
- 37 Awesome Suicide Awareness Quotes That You Have To Know is dedicated to a topic that affects many people worldwide and to help those who feel despair, distress, sadness or loneliness to gain inspiration and to help encourage them to talk.
“Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses, and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.” – Joseph Addison
“I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness and the willingness to remain vulnerable.” – Joseph Addison
“It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Anthony Robbins
“Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars… and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers – for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.” – Osho
- 101 Best Meaningful Quotes for Tattoos Selected for You
- 99 Mindfulness Quotes We Love inspire you to live in the present moment.
“Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future; live the actual moment. Only this moment is life.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh”
“Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience. It isn’t more complicated than that. It is opening to or receiving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is, without either clinging to it or rejecting it.” ~Sylvia Boorstein
“The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” ~Jon Kabat-Zinn
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ~Dalai Lama
- Take time to read 52 Famous Nurse Quotes: How to Make A Difference and experience the potential and influence of nursing through these inspirational quotes!
The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest…. – William Osler
Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription. – Val Saintsbury
As a nurse, we have the opportunity to heal the heart, mind, soul, and body of our patients, their families and ourselves. They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
Nursing is not for everyone. It takes a very strong, intelligent, and compassionate person to take on the ills of the world with passion and purpose and work to maintain the health and well-being of the planet. No wonder we’re exhausted at the end of the day! – Donna Wilk Cardillo
- The Best of 300+ Osho Quotes on Meditation, Happiness, Mind, Life and Love can teach you lessons in life, about love, and think.
“The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.”
“Never belong to a crowd; Never belong to a nation; Never belong to a religion; Never belong to a race. Belong to the whole existence. Why limit yourself to small things? When the whole is available.”
“When you love, love as if the person is a god, not less than that. Never love a woman as a woman and never love a man as a man.”
“Be a lotus flower. Be in the water, and do not let the water touch you.”
“If you love a person, you accept the total person. With all the defects. Because those defects are a part of the person. Never try to change a person you love, because the very effort to change says that you love half, and the other half of the person is not accepted. When you love, you simply love.”
- We often send out love letters and paragraphs to our lovers, but our best friend also deserves at least a couple of messages throughout the year. After all, your best friend is the person whom you know you can always count on when times are rough. Here are are some best friend paragraphs you can send to your best friend to make them feel loved and appreciated.
- One of the hardest things you may ever have to do in life delivers a sincere apology. You can never go wrong with apology sayings from the heart and when you’re at a loss for words, you can use the I’m sorry quotes below to ask for forgiveness or use them to inspire your personal apology.
An apology can be a wonderful thing so long as it is infrequent and from the heart. However, beware of the person who justifies bad behavior with apologies. For them it is a means to an end, and quite often at your expense. – Gary Hopkins
Sorry means you leave yourself open, to embrace or to ridicule or to revenge. Sorry is a question that begs forgiveness, because the metronome of a good heart won’t settle until things are set right and true. Sorry doesn’t take things back, but it pushes things forward. It bridges the gap. Sorry is a sacrament. It’s an offering.
A gift. Craig Silvey
Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions. – Sarah Ockler
- Can you imagine what our world would be like if music had never existed? Let these music quotes remind you of the impact music has on each one of us.
“Joy, sorrow, tears, lamentation, laughter – to all these music gives voice, but in such a way that we are transported from the world of unrest to a world of peace, and see reality in a new way, as if we were sitting by a mountain lake and contemplating hills and woods and clouds in the tranquil and fathomless water.” Albert Schweitzer
“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”Albert Einstein
“He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that’s what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.” Hannah Harrington
- You can use sympathy quotes to expressing your condolences.
“That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not; rather find strength in what remains behind.” William Wordsworth
“Wishing you peace to bring comfort, the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.”
“My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune.” Graycie Harmon
“There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery” – Dante Alighieri
“Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.”
- Sometimes you just need to feel the feelings, embrace the sadness and just go with it. These meaningful sad quotes, which people often use to somehow survive their sadness and grief, will give you more insight.
“Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you’d clicked ‘Send’.” by Faraaz Kazi
“Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” by Hermann Hesse
“So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” by E.A. Bucchianeri
“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.” by Rabindranath Tagore
- These being alone quotes and feeling lonely sayings ease your loneliness by reminding us all that we’re never truly alone because life is connected to the various expressions of itself:
There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself. -Drew Barrymore
And in the end, all I learned was how to be strong… Alone.
The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. -F. Scott Fitzgerald
Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better. -Henry Rollins
Sometimes, you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out.
The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want. -Justin Timberlake
Inspirational quotes that awaken us to see the world differently, with new motivation and possibilities for success.
- 100+ Top Inspirational Strong Women Quotes with Images inspire you to make today great.
“I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall I will rise up even stronger because I am the survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve.”
“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- 200+ Short Inspirational Quotes About Strength & Life [EXCLUSIVE] help you overcome any hardship or difficulty in your life.
Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health. Dalai Lama
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Buddha
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ Eleanor Roosevelt
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman
- UNIQUE Encouraging Quotes & Words of Encouragement will change your mood, inspire your heart and motivate your mind.
“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” ~Alexander Graham Bell
“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ~Harriet Beecher Stowe
“If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” ~David Allen
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller
“In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” ~Tony Robbins
- Top Teamwork Quotes explain that by working together we can always achieve more.
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. Michael Jordan
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” Helen Keller
You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note. Steve Honey
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
― Phil Jackson
- Monday mornings are the most dread moment of the week, however, Monday quotes share enthusiasm, hope, and these sayings will help you find your perspective to start your week right.
It takes twice as long for me to not get anything done on Monday as it does the rest of the week.
Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. Ken Poirot
I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to untag on “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. Leggy Saul
The future depends on what you do today. Mahatma Gandhi
- Sunday is perfect to relieve stress and create memories for the whole week. Because of that, there are a lot of Sunday quotes about it and also, it is often associated with the laugh, rest, ease, joy, and a good mood.
May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace, and happiness.
Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. – Bill Watterson
Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Oh, dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have the fun day. Santosh Kalwar
It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.
- Hard work quotes not only inspire, motivate and excite you and others to take work to the next level but also help you understand the concept of hard work that everybody must value.
No one understands and appreciates the American Dream of hard work leading to material rewards better than a non-American. Anthony Bourdain
It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth
A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. Colin Powell
I would rather have one article a day of this sort; and these ten or twenty lines might readily represent a whole day’s hard work in the way of concentrated, intense thinking and revision, a polish of style, weighing of words. Joseph Pulitzer
- Graduation day is not just a time of celebration and achievement, but also it brings with it a roller coaster of emotions. Because of that, graduation quotes contain a heavy dose of advice for finding their passions, chasing success, and thriving in the real world.
“You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” —Tom Brokaw
“Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes…but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness” —George Saunders to Syracuse University in 2013
“Graduation day is finally here, your dreams you did pursue. All your hard work has paid off, we are so very proud of you.” —Catherine Pulsifer
- Quotes About Family prove that family is the most important thing in the entire world and will change your perspective on it.
“The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
“You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.” —Anita Baker
“The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” —George Santayana
“Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” —Brad Henry
- Grandmother Quotes remind you of the role a Grandmother plays in our lives.
My Grandmother was always encouraging me to set goals and work hard to achieve them. She would tell me not to be a follower and not to set limits on what I could achieve. She truly believed that there were no limits that you could achieve whatever you wanted. Catherine Pulsifer
So what do I really know about being a grandmother? Well, I remember what I didn’t like as a child. I also loved being a Mom, but I have to tell you that being a grandmother has brought a whole new side of life – the fun side -to me. Janet Steele
When we were young, many of us had wise elders in our lives. Early in my life, like many of you, I encountered wise older people who seemed to know something about life. They may have been grandparents, an aunt or an uncle, or a mentor. Likely there was some older person in our life who we sensed had found ‘it’. John Izzo, Ph.D.
- Beautiful Mother Daughter Quotes – Short & Cute paints a picture of the relationship between mothers and daughters, a bond that has inspired many writers and poets to write thousands of words.
“There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
“My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.”
“The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.”
I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be. -Zoraida Pesante
- Cute and Funny Sister Quotes & Sayings with Images will help you to rediscover the true meaning of sisterhood.
“A sister is one that always cares, she is loving and kind, and will always drop everything if you need her.” Catherine Pulsifer
There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister. Tia Mowry
Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Margaret Mead
For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. Christina Rossetti
- Here are some of the best inspiring Good Morning Brother Quotes and Images to kick-start day.
Good morning to the world’s most awesome brother. Having you as a brother is such a big blessing to me. I hope you do not miss reading this before you catch the bus at the station.
I feel like the most blessed person in the entire universe simply because I have the most amazing brothers one could ever ask for. Good morning, my sweet brothers.
There is no better school for the lessons I learn from great brothers like you. A very beautiful morning to my wonderful brothers. May all your dreams come true.
- Father Daughter Quotes will make you realize the importance of your dad in your life.
It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. John Sinor
When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away. Hugh Jackman
“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. Jim Valvano
- Sometimes there aren’t enough words in any language to express how our parents are important for us. Thankfully, mom is basically filled with infinite wisdom, so she usually knows ours without having to say anything. Anyway, mom quotes will remind how mothers are these precious people we all want to be part of our lives, and you should send the message to mom to say thank you with love.
“As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” ―Kristin Hannah
A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all complain little. Gives all, expects little. My dear Mom, your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I always love you from my heart and forever will. Thanks for everything, love you, mom.
A mother cannot be defined by words. She sees everything, says something. Sacrifices everything, complains something. My dear Mom, the warmth of your love is just a magic. As a mother you are fantastic. I love you, mom. The things become more beautiful when you are with me. You always make my dream comes true.
“Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don’t want their kids … but when you look more closely, you realize that they’re doing those kids a favor. They’re just trying to give them a better life.” ―Jodi Picoult
- Sibling relationships can be tough sometimes but these brother quotes will remind that you and your brother share a bond that you do not have with anyone else.
“Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” – Oscar Wilde
“I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.” – James Boswell
“I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood are a condition people have to work at. ” – Maya Angelou
“She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.” – Cassandra Clare
- There are not enough words to describe the incredibly beautiful bond which mothers and sons share, but these mother son quotes aim to celebrate this profound connection.
There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. -Washington Irving
It feels like I just closed my eye for a moment, and then here are you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
I can’t thank God enough for gifting you to me. You have always been the best child of mine. I love you. I have always tried to provide you with the best of everything. May you find happiness in your life!
Positive & Happy Quotes
- Funny & Happy Friday Quotes perfectly describe what busy people feel when the end of the working week is coming.
Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. Lauren Olive
It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over.. Kai Sinclair
Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard. Rico
- Funny Good Morning Quotes help you to start your day positive.
“Twinkle twinkle sleepy star, wake up now it’s the 11th hour, up above the world so high, the sun has risen in the sky.” » Mickey Nice
“Angels usually show up in the morning but I have shown up now. So all you need to do is bow down a bit and wish yourself a happy morning as a sign of respect. Cheers mate!” » Melanie Leroy’s
“Angels usually show up in the morning but I have shown up now. So all you need to do is bow down a bit and wish yourself a happy morning as a sign of respect. Cheers mate!” » Melanie Leroy’s
“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
“Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.” – Paulo Coelho
“Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
“An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” – Brian Tracy
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
“If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- Good Morning Quotes and Blessings with Image accompany your morning cup of coffee and start you out on a good morning and a great day.
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. Yoko Ono
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin
Wherever my story takes me, however dark and difficult the theme, there is always some hope and redemption, not because readers like happy endings, but because I am an optimist at heart. I know the sun will rise in the morning, that there is a light at the end of every tunnel. Michael Morpurgo
- Beautiful uplifting smile quotes will remind the power that leads a happy and successful life, as behavioral psychologist Sarah Stevenson writes about smiling, “Each time you smile you throw a little feel-good party in your brain.”
“Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!” – Suzanne Brockmann
“If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” – Chad Sugg
“Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” – Sri Chinmoy
“People smile at me as if they know me. I just smile back. They probably might know me.” – Jim Broadbent
- We all enjoy good morning images because these pics have such a power to brighten the day. They are a perfect inspiration in the morning and can really make someone’s day, thanks to the uplifting feeling that a new day brings.
“Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” – Glen Cook
“Every morning, I wake up saying, I’m still alive, a miracle. And so I keep on pushing.” – Jim Carrey
“Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with.”
“Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessing and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your today be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is the new day! Good Morning” – Steve Maraboli
- They are many funny good morning memes that will warm your soul, make you laugh and keep your mornings joyful and fun!
A person falls asleep the fastest when he turns off the alarm clock.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee…
You get a good morning! And you get a good morning! Everyone gets a good morning!
- Friendship is a type of relationship between two people who care about each other and best friend quotes share the most inspiring, touching, thought-provoking and helpful thoughts about friendship.
“Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
- If you are a sarcasm lover and enjoy this particularly biting form of humor, then these sarcastic quotes are a must read and you’ll be mentally prepared to deal with society for the rest of the day.
“History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.” – Abba Eban
“Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.” – Murphy’s Laws
“If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ.”
“If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.” – Murphy’s Laws
“I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face but with words.”
- A good dose of humor will give you an extra boost of positivity, and you can find laughter and wisdom in these funny quotes:
“Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” – Mark Twain
“Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” – Charles Schulz
“The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get a warm feeling that it brings.” – Robert Bloch
“There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” – Oscar Wilde