It’s no secret DJ Khaled has all sorts of useful advice for his social media followers — from using lots of cocoa butter and shrugging off his haters to acknowledging his blessings and enlightening us all with his keys to success. I am not a fan of DJ Khaled but I enjoy quotes from him.
You may know him as an early 2000’s fad from songs such as “All I Do Is Win,” “Welcome to My Hood,” or “I’m on one.” Dj Khaled has collaborated with everyone from Drake to Lil Wayne and everyone in between. From his recent public snapchat appearance, Dj Khaled has not only become known as a musical icon, but is now a source of inspiration for many snapchatters across the world. His Shakespearean quotes and inspiring jet ski adventures have provided the world with much needed humor. You may also enjoy to read Drake Quotes.
The only thing about all of his motivation is that they can be at times increasingly humorous, which might cause more laughs than inspiration. Either way, we decided to bring you Hilarious and Inspirational DJ Khaled Quotes.
Hilarious and Inspirational DJ Khaled Quotes
1. “Another one, no. Another two, drop two singles at a time.”
2. “Congratulations, you played yourself.”
3. “I can deal with everything. I got the answer for anything. This DJ Khaled.”
4. “I don’t have no favorite rock bands. I’m a fan of rock music though.”
5. “My fans expect me to be greater and keep being great.”
6. “The key is to make it.”
7. “There will be road blocks but we will overcome it.”
8. “They will try to close the door on you, just open it.”
9. “When I turn in my list, obviously every record was important to me. I didn’t just put records on there to put records on there. I was excited that “All I Do Is Win” could go on there because you hear it at the end of the game and that represents victory. That’s undeniable. You can’t hate on that, it’s impossible.”
11. “Another one.”
Here another collection named Amazing Grandmother Quotes.
12. “Give thanks to the most high.”
13. “I changed… a lot.”
14. “I wanted to see what type of trees is growing in Marcy Projects, what type of water Jay Z was drinking.”
15. “The key to more success is coco butter.”
16. “They don’t want you to jet ski.”
17. “Those that weather the storm are the great ones.”
18. “You smart! You loyal! You’re a genius!”
19. “Baby, you smart. I want you to film me taking a shower.”
20. “God has blessed me because I think. No I know that I’ve been put on this Earth to make people happy, to inspire people and to uplift people. That’s a beautiful thing. But the only downfall about it is that I really don’t have nobody to do that for me. But it makes me super strong because I do know that if I’m having a bad day, I can come up here and make Ebro and y’all laugh and smile.”
21. “I didn’t want to be an artist in the same place I worked. You could always have people that might feel like you would do something more for yourself.”
23. “That’s what we provide you know what I’m saying. When you get DJ Khaled you sound bites. You get documentaries. My interviews will play ten years from now. I ain’t regular like these other people. This is DJ Khaled, this is special cloth alert.”
24. “Them doors that was always closed, I ripped the doors off, took the hinges off. And when I took the hinges off, I put the hinges on the f**kboys’ hands.”
25. “They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 record in the country. They don’t want you get healthy. They don’t want you to exercise. And they don’t want you to have that view.”
26. “We go hard. In everything we do we’re going to accomplish our victory and our goal. If it takes a day, a year, or 20 years, we’re going to win. I haven’t taken a loss because everything I’ve done has been a working process to win. From being a kid on them turntables to becoming where I am is not a loss. It’s a blessing.”
27. “You want my advice? Don’t play yourself.”
28. They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 record in the country. They don’t want you get healthy. They don’t want you to exercise. And they don’t want you to have that view.”
29. “Always have faith. Always have hope.”
30. Stay positive but stay focused. Sometimes things can distract you and you don’t want to be distracted on the journey to that mountain top.
31. The key is to enjoy life, because they don’t want you to enjoy life.
32. If you think of something negative and you keep it in your head, you are going to actually live that. Now, if you think of something great and positive and joyful, you’re going to actually live that. You’ve got to be careful what you put in your head. Basically, I’ll call that: “Don’t ever play yourself.”
33. One of my keys to success is a lot of pillows. I feel like a lot of pillows is important to relax each piece of your body.
34. When you stop making excuses and you work hard and go hard you will be very successful.
35. Don’t fall for the trap. Stay focused. It’s about staying focused but at the same time God is the greatest, pray it up.
36. God is the greatest. So at the end of the day and beginning of the day, I thank God.
37. In life everyone has a choice. The key is: make a right choice.
38. The key is to be honest. Be honest, but don’t play yourself.
39. To succeed, you must believe. When you believe, you will succeed.
40. They never said winning was easy.
41. I don’t use no cologne, none of that. I just use cocoa butter and that’s it. Everything I need is natural besides going to the shower and taking soap and shampoo and conditioner.
42. When I wake up, I immediately pray. When I go to sleep, I pray. Honestly, a prayer every second, in every breath. I suggest the whole world to do it. Prayer is amazing.
43. When I say “major key,” I think being grateful is actually respecting yourself.
44. The minute we think we went hard, go harder. We gotta work.
DJ Khaled Quotes with Image
“Key to more success is clean heart and clean face.”
“Give thanks to the most high.”
“They will try to close the door on u, just open it.”
“Those that weather the storm r the great ones.”
For more inspiration, take a look Powerful Inspirational Poems.
“Givethanks at all times… We have life.”
“There will be road blocks but we will overcome it.”