Friends are an important part of life. The true friends help us to keep the lights, make your day brighter and happier. With nice friendship text messages, you can express exactly how much you love and appreciate your best friend.
If you’re searching for best quotation of all time that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of paragraph for my best friend, best friendship quotes, friend missing quotes and happy birthday best friend.
Best Friend Text Messages
I want to be your BFF until I’m too old to remember what BFF means. tweet
I don’t tell you I love you nearly enough. tweet
Friendship … is born at the moment when one man says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . . ― C.S. Lewis tweet
I want to say thank you my friend… You always tolerate my most annoying times. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am. tweet
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ― C.S. Lewis tweet
You’re my favorite person to be socially awkward with. tweet
Real friends never leave each other, never part. Sometimes, they couldn’t be physically together, or they just sit silently, deep within each other’s heart, saying, ‘I am just here if you need me.’ tweet
I still can’t believe I was lucky enough to meet someone as weird as you. tweet
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard tweet
You are amazing! As a friend, you understand the all the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand. tweet
We’re so hilarious together that I feel bad for the people who don’t get to listen to our conversations. tweet
We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I stop laughing. tweet
I haven’t completely lost faith in humanity yet, because of people like you. tweet
There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature. ― Jane Austen tweet
The beautiful friendship we share makes me so happy. When I am with you, I can be honest and lay my heart bare. tweet
Thank you for always being there for me when I can’t afford to get a therapist. tweet
Thanks for being there for me, even when I’m at my most annoying. tweet
There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson tweet
I believe that we should remember and care about our friends not only while we’re together, but when they’re far away. I will always remember you, my dear friend. tweet
Always remember that our friendship doesn’t depend on being physically together, because we perfectly understand each other, and we will be friend forever. tweet
I love that we’ve been BFFs since before the acronym existed. tweet
I honestly think you’re the funniest person I’ve ever met. tweet
We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much. tweet
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. ― Helen Keller tweet
I’m so proud of myself because I met you. Whatever happens, I’ll always be your side and never let you to face anything alone. You are the perfect friend. tweet
Best Friendship Messages
- You’re the friend I’d feel the worst about killing in a post-apocalyptic death match for food.
- If anyone ever hurts you, I will destroy them.
- You know what? No matter what is happened, you have stuck by my side. You are not only my greatest friend, but also my inspiration, and I love you so much.
- You have no idea how beautiful you are.
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ― Aristotle
- Thank you for listening to my long, stupid stories as though you haven’t already heard them a millions times.
- I’m lucky to have a friend like you and not like me.
- I wish you were here. Everybody else sucks.
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. ― Muhammad Ali
- How do people tell a friend from an acquaintance? They both can feel your mood, but when it comes to friends, they always look much deeper. Thanks to you, I understand that a true friend always knows the reason for your sadness or happiness. I loves you even when I forget to love myself.
- I hope we never get tired of making fun of each other.
- I know life sucks right now, but you’re going to end up successful. I can tell.
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’ ― A. A. Milne
- I know your life can go on without me, that I can be happy without you, that I can survive without you. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.
- You always make me feel better when I’m upset.
- Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies. ― Richelle Mead
- There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side, and always giving me reasons to cheer.
- You make me better person, my friend, I wouldn’t have become the person I am today. You have always supported to me and this made me a confident person. Everything I am and will be is because of you, my sweet friend.
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
- I miss you. You’re coming over this weekend, and no, you don’t have a choice.
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ― Anais Nin
- Hey my lovely friend! Today, I remembered the amazing times that we’ve had. As the years have gone by, I realize that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you? You are rock!
- I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things, my dearest friend.
- Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself… call me, I’ll do it for you.
- If we weren’t friends, I would hate you with a passion, because you’re perfect.
- If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky. ― S.E. Hinton
Cute Friendship Text Messages To Send Your Best Friend
- I can’t understand why people visit any therapists. The friend’s house is the best place you can go to when you need someone to talk to. These friendly heart-to heart chats over a cup of tea are everything I need to get better.
- It is really important to remember and care about our closest people not only while we can be together, but also when miles separate us. Distance tests the strength of friendship and I am glad to have friends who are close to me even though we aren’t next to each other right now.
- Thank you for being the only person I talk to instead of about.
- I want you to know that I’m proud of everything you’ve accomplished.
- Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find. ― William Shakespeare
- My dear friend, we have had a lot of fights and disagreements, there have been the rough and bumpy roads which we passed. But I am sure about only one thing: our journey together will never stop. You are my friend untill the end of my days.
- I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.
- I look like a crazy person whenever I read your texts, because I start laughing out loud.
- Silence make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts. ― Margaret Lee Runbeck
- The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Thank you so much for your care, kindness, and for being such an amazing friend. I just wanted you to know that I am happy to have such a wonderful person in my life. I will remember you in my thoughts forever. Thank you. For being you. For being the most wonderful best friend, I could ever ask for.
- I know understand that since I have good friend like you, no matter how much life is sucking, we can make each other’s laugh.
- Real friends should have eaten salt and sugar together and stood the test of time. Real friends won’t give up on their friendship, because they know that together they’re invincible and, what is more important, happy.
- Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble. ― Stieg Larsson
- Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success. ― Oscar Wilde
- True friends are always together in spirit. ― L.M. Montgomery