Mother’s love for her son is something transcendent which only women, who have a child, can understand. Being a mom makes a woman discover her extraordinary capacity to love and care for another being.
Having a son is one of the greatest blessings in the world, and no matter the age of the son, the mother will always see in him the baby she once held in her arms. Mother and son quotes will be reminded of how much son means to mom. It is a powerful and unconditional family love connection. I love you my son quotes from mom will make you appreciate and strengthen this special bond.
Men are what their mothers made them. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you’re searching for sweet motherhood quotes and lovely cousin quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of cute brother and sister quotes, best father son quotes and popular sibling quotes.
Best My Son Quotes from Mom with Love
Mother’s love needs no reason and knows no limit. A mother will always be there by her son’s side no matter what happens. To my son quotes from mom can help you express your love:
- There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. -Washington Irving
- It feels like I just closed my eye for a moment, and then here are you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.
- No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
- I can’t thank God enough for gifting you to me. You have always been the best child of mine. I love you. I have always tried to provide you with the best of everything. May you find happiness in your life!
- I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.
- To my son, you are the reason that I am living today. You’re my world. I have been struggling for a long in my life to provide you comfort, and I’ll always be doing the same for you till my last. I love you!
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. -Louisa May Alcott
- Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.
- To my son, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn about everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.
- A son doesn’t need to deserve his mother’s love; he doesn’t need to ask for it. Mother’s love for her son is always unconditional.
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- I live for my sons. I would be lost without them. -Princess Diana
- I love my son and he makes me proud and brings me happy whenever he’s around me.
- I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. I love you, dear son.
- Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man… I cannot imagine that soft little face one day having whiskers. -Rhonda Stoppe
- I believe in you, my son. I believe that you’ll be the luckiest person in this world because I have worked my whole life in bringing the best out of you. I love you with all my heart!
- The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
- Children, I hope I can bring you as much happiness as you bring to my life. I love you more than you can ever imagine and I’ll do everything within my power to ensure you have everything you need in life because I want nothing but the best for you.
- My wild, wild son, run free. Ooh, you’ll know it when you’re where you’re supposed to be. -Armin van Buuren & Sam Martin
- And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself. -Shel Silverstein
- I pray for your happiness every day. I am proud of the man that you have become, and I know that there’s nothing that you cannot do in the future. I love you, son!
- A mother is always proud of her son… Not because he has achieved something, but because he has become her son.
- There is more to a boy than what his mother sees. There is more to a boy then what his father dreams. Inside every boy lies a heart that beats. And sometimes it screams, refusing to take defeat. And sometimes his father’s dreams aren’t big enough, and sometimes his mother’s vision isn’t long enough. And sometimes the boy has to dream his own dreams and break through the clouds with his own sunbeams. -Ben Behunin
- Never forget that I love you. Life has its ups and downs, but I know you will be able to overcome them with your head held high. I believe in the man that you can be, son. I love you my son!
- Though our new son is barely a part of our present, we look at his squirming, warm bundle of future potential and say to ourselves, ‘Hello, little man.’ Little do we know the adventure we are beginning! -Dr. Gregory L. Jantz
- My son, live your life to the fullest. Spread your wings and fly high up in the air. You can achieve much greater things in your life because you’re my son, and I have put my trust in You! I love you son.
- I will always be your number one supporter for I care for you the most in this life of ours.
- There will be many times you will feel like you have failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are supermom. -Stephanie Precourt
- Sometimes a mother can think that her son could get a better mommy. But she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn’t exist a better son.
- I want my son to become aware that he is in charge of the choices he makes, and it’s good to make thoughtful, good choices. -Karen Salmansohn
- To my dearest son, never forget that I love you and that I will always have your back. Whatever will come your way, know that you will always have my guidance and support. I love you!
- I think you might have been an angel sent by the heavens above to me, you make me happy.
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. -Sophocles
- to my son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed. -Proverbs 23:15 (NIV)
- I loved to watch you play in the yard and now, I like to see you tackling with every trouble firmly. I’ll be there to help you, hold you up, to give you a shoulder every time you need because I love you son.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. -Washington Irving
- My children are the reason that I smile, that I laugh, that I cry, they are my happy place, my frustration. They are what makes my heart beat and sometimes break. My children are my everything.
- I can predict your future, it’s way too easy. You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar to new heights, not just because you are my son. But because of your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you have no idea, that I love you and how.
- I want you to know that you can share all your sorrows and grieve with me because I am the only one who can love even your darkest side. My son, I love you very much! I want you to stay strong; no matter how rough may be the storm. You are a daring soldier who knows how to fight even if the blood’s bleeding because I have taught you to be a brave boy and never to give up.
- The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son. -Sarah Shahi
- I know that I’m not the perfect parent, but I want you to know that I try very hard to give you the life that you deserve. If I disappoint you, I want you to know that it’s the last thing I want to do. I love you, my little son!
- Never has it been more apparent that the days of my baby boy’s childhood are fleeting.
- I know that you are destined for great things. I know that you can achieve all the things that I never did because you are much braver than I could ever be. Keep flying high, my son! I love you.
- To my son… I want you to remember, to never give up no matter what. I want you to keep going ahead, even if it pains a lot. I want you to understand, that life can be unfair. I want you to remember, that I will always be there.
- Before you came into this world, I didn’t know what my purpose in life was. And then you were born, and everything finally made sense. I was put into this world to be a good parent to you and help you become the person that you are meant to be. I love you, my great son!
- Be brave. Be silly. Be your own magic. Be present. Be full of surprises. Be adventurous. Be kind. Be free. Be you.
- Mothers see the angel in us because the angel is there. If it’s shown to the mother, the son has got an angel to show, hasn’t he? When a son cuts somebody’s throat the mother only sees it’s possible for a misguided angel to act like a devil – and she’s entirely right about that! -Booth Tarkington
- To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind. -Shannon L. Alder
- Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness. -Steve Rushin
- I should probably warn you that a lot of people will come and go in your life. You will lose people and you will meet new people. But I will always be here for you through all the changes. My love for you will never change.
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.
- A son is a mother’s most precious treasure.
- The best love in the world is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don’t have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost me, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be, is me. But the best gift that I will ever have, is being a mother. -C. JoyBell C
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
- But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him. -Mary Balogh
- I want you to know that you can be anyone that you want to be. The world is your stage, and you have the whole world right in front of you. All you need to do is take that chance. Love you, son.
- Her family had of late been exceedingly fluctuating. For many years of her life she had had two sons; but the crime and annihilation of Edward a few weeks ago, had robbed her of one; the similar annihilation of Robert had left her for a fortnight without any; and now, by the resurrection of Edward, she had one again. -Jane Austen
- If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. -Sigmund Freud
- You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it. A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension. -Marilynne Robinson
- Mothers see the angel in us because the angel is there. If it’s shown to the mother, the son has got an angel to show, hasn’t he? When a son cuts somebody’s throat the mother only sees it’s possible for a misguided angel to act like a devil, and she’s entirely right about that! -Booth Tarkington
- To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.
- To my dearest son, I want you to know that forever you will be in my heart no matter the distance. I love you!
- Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place. -Tupac Shakur
- To many a mother’s heart has come to the disappointment of a loss of power, a limitation of influence when early manhood takes the boy from the home, or when even before that time, in school, or where he touches the great world and begins to be bewildered with its controversies, trade and economics and politics make their imprint even while his lips are dewy with his mother’s kiss. -J. Ellen Foster
- Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them. -C.J. Milbrandt
- Parents always think that they’ll change their children’s lives in the best way they can. But little do they realize, that the love of a child and hearing the words I love you mom will eventually change and shape their lives in a way that they can never imagine. That’s exactly what happened to us, we love you.
- Even more, than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one. -Thiruvalluvar
- You are the beautiful gift that I receive every day. My life is so magical because of you, my dearest son. I love you!
- For a short while, our mothers’ bodies are the boundaries and personal geography which are all that we know of the world. Once we no longer live beneath our mother’s heart, it’s the earth with which we form the same dependent relationship. -Louise Erdrich
Famous Mother and Son Quotes
If you want to show how much your relationship means to you, beautiful mom and son quotes help you describe your special relationship:
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. -Ricki Lake
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. -Wally Schirra
- A wise son makes a glad father, But a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish man despises his mother. -The Proverbs of Solomon
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. -Cardinal Meymillod
- The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life. -Steve Biddulph
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind. -Michael Jordan
- We are born of love; love is our mother. -Rumi
- Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. -Mary Kay Blakely
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? -Milton Berle
- Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free. -C. J. Milbrandt
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this Earth. -Mitch Albom
- Motherhood changes everything. -Adriana Trigiani
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. -John F. Kennedy
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. -Barbara Kingsolver
- A boy’s best friend is his mother. -Joseph Stefano
- A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it. -W.D. Howells
- As the mother of a son, I do not accept that alienation from me is necessary for his discovery of himself. As a woman, I will not cooperate in demeaning womanly things so that he can be proud to be a man. I like to think the women in my son’s future are counting on me. -Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy. -Jenny McCarthy
- Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love. – T. F. Hodge
- Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always. -A.E. Coppard
- A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent. – Cheri Fuller
- To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever. -Miranda Kerr
- My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back. -Denzel Washington
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore de Balzac
- Most young men are such bores. They haven’t lived long enough to learn that they are not the wonders to the world they are to their mothers. -L.M. Montgomery
- If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln
- You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be. I had a mother who read to me. -Strickland Gillilan
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. -Erich Fromm
- All I am I owe to my mother. -George Washington
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, toughen up, this is reality we are living in. -Lauryn Hill
- What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter? -Rose Kennedy
- You will be his first his, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. -Robert Downey Jr.
- Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one. -Thiruvalluvar
- You are ugly when you love her, you are beautiful and fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic. When you don’t, you are more beautiful as an orphan than as your mother’s son. -Witold Gombrowicz
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. -Irish Proverb
I Love You Son Quotes From Mom
If you wonder and ask yourself “How to tell my son how much I love him?” then heartfelt quotes for son help you tell your son you’re proud of him.
You are my sonshine.
My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.
No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.
You are my son, my moons, my stars.
He will always be safe here in my arms because I love my son more than I love myself, truly.
I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.
I don’t have the words to express my happiness on your success. You make us feel so proud of my son. Go ahead my blessings are with you.
I am proud of you… not just because you are my son, but because you are the man that I could never be. I love you son.
I love my son, he is the greatest gift that has been given to me by the heavens above, really.
His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.
May he know that I will always be just right here for him for I love my son as much as I can.
Son, spread your wings and live life to the fullest, because I’m going to live mine through your eyes. I love you my son.
My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my love could stretch through the galaxy forever moving on.
Until the very last breath that I take I swear to God that I love my son as much as I can.
So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me ‘mom’.
I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born, until you were born to me. I love you, my son.
Son, your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.
Cherishing him is what I will try to do with all that I can because I love my son so much.
There is one man I love more than any other; he is my son.
I love my son and within my capability, I will protect him, keep him locked up in my embrace.
I love you like the touch of a warm ray of sun, gently heating your soul at first chance of a chill.
My son, you are my heart.
Ever since the day I held you in my arms, I knew that you will forever be my lucky charm. I love you, my son.
I love my son and I will do my best so that he will know just how much I truly do care for him.
You are the strongest, kindest boy I know.
My son is super awesome and I am the lucky one because I get to be his mother.
Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one. I love you my son.
I wish it is as easy to smile and tell everyone that I love my son than it is to actually say it.
And I promise you this: no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.
I love the little boy you are now and the man you will become.
I don’t want you to grow up and be like me, I want you to grow up and become the best that you can be. I love you, my son.
I love my son and for that I will try to take away all the hardships in his life, that is the reality.
My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.’ -Mstislav Rostropovich
You are and will always be the love of my life, believe me on that, I love you so much, son.
Being a mother to a little boy and helping him discover the world is one of the greatest experiences in a woman’s life, which makes objective goals dull in comparison. The connection between a mother and her son opens the gate to a new world of wonder and love.
Mother and Son Bonding Quotes
There is no doubt that mom and son have a special connection. Heartwarming mom son quotes capture the bond perfectly between a mom and her son.
Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. – Martin Andersen Nexo
All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
My mom was the person that I most looked up to for her point of view, her humor. – Ben Stiller
Holding my Mother’s ashes in my hand. A thunder of pain smashes in my heart. The beauty of her smile, always allowed me to go the extra mile. As thoughts pile up in my mind, the sound of her voice brings comfort. Even though she is gone, she taught me how to be strong. I am thinking of the day you were taken. A Son’s memories shattered in silence. But your life is a beacon for my soul. Mother, dearest Mother, no other woman compares to you. You were strong in the darkest hour and you showed me the strength to achieve victory. So at this moment my victories and achievements belong to you. – Mark Frank
Mothers yielding Bibles, contemplating smearing the blood of lamb chops over her doorway. Anything to keep her son alive another day. – Antonia Perdu
When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. – Pablo Picasso
Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine. – Jenny McCarthy
A mother understands what a child does not say. – Jewish Proverb
Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother. – Moroccan Proverb
Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. – Pearl S. Buck
The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. – Henry Ward Beecher
My father died when I was seven, leaving a widow and five sons, ranging in age from five to seventeen. My mother was the most highly disciplined and hardest working person I have ever known, and this, combined with her love and gentleness, enabled her to make a success of each of her children. – Arthur Lewis
If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all. – Lee Pearson
A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons. – Napoleon Bonaparte
If you have a daughter, then you should take a look at mother-daughter quotes, too!
Mother Quotes From Son
Sentimental mom quotes from son truly show the love and care you have for your mother and make her feel extra special while putting a warm smile on her face.
Home is where your mom is.
Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. -Eric Fromm
Everything I’ve learned that’s worth knowing, I learned from my mother. -Kelly Roper
I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
Moms are the most beautiful beings in the world.
No matter where I go, my mother’s voice always brings me home.
Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
There are no goodbyes, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. -Mahatma Gandhi
I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
First my mother, forever my friend.
My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
My mother taught me more through her loving patience than I ever learned in school.
Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
Who ran to help me when I fell and would some pretty story tell and kiss the place to make it well? My Mother. -Ann Taylor
Looking into my mother’s eyes is like looking into the depths of the universe. May her strength, her love, her devotion, her fears, and her spirit be reflected in mine.
To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
A mother is the only woman who is able to understand your tears without judging you.
The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. -Jessica Lange