Knowing your worth is essential if you want to have success and happiness in your life. It is time to take back control to understanding your value and realize your individual worth. Famous know your worth quotes will help you appreciate your true value, develop confidence and have a strong sense of the self so you never settle for a life that is less than you deserve.
If you’re searching for motivational quotes about strength and greatest haters quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of empowering believe in yourself quotes, greatest self-confidence quotes and famous future quotes.
Know Your Worth Quotes
Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others. – Roy T. Bennett
Never forget how rare you are.
Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. – Jane Goodall
Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love. – Mandy Hale
Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. – Lao Tzu
Things of value require sacrifice. If people are too hurt, too busy or too damn stupid to see that you’re a blessing they’ve been asking for, just fall back. Know your worth.
Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.
There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self. – Hindu Proverb
Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity. – Shannon L. Alder
You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
I don’t know why we all hang on to something we’re better off letting go of. – Meredith Grey
If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value.
When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down. – Mandy Hale
The man of genius inspires us with a boundless confidence in our own powers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
Listen to the right people and ignore the wrong ones. People that doubt you, hate you and judge you are never worth your time or attention.
Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth. – Shannon L. Alder
Know your worth, hold your own power, be you. – Morgan Harper Nichols
Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.
Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
You are worthy of unconditional love. – Psalm Isadora
Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. – Bruce Lee
When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. – Mark Twain
Never measure your self-worth by what other people think you should have become.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
Awesome Know Your Worth Quotes That Will Guide You
- Don’t go back to less, just because you’re too impatient to wait for more.
- Self-worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else. – Sandy Hale
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Know your worth. Never settle for less than you deserve.
- Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.
- If people want something to be wrong about you— they are going to make things wrong about you. That is why it is my belief to never try and prove anything to anyone. Real diamonds belong to people who know how to spot a real diamond; they don’t belong to people who need to be convinced that they are real diamonds. It’s the idiots who need to be convinced of something that they cannot already see. – C. JoyBell C.
- I know what I bring to the table…. So, trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.
- Spend time with those who value you.
- Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it. – Dr. Maya Angelou
- With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. – Dalai Lama
- When you know your worth, you move different.
- When you think this pain is all you deserve, you are right. You are the only one that can decide how long you will walk in hell. – Shannon L. Alder
- Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself. – C. JoyBell C.
- You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth. – Billy Chapata
- Never allow yourself to be defined by someone else’s opinion.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. – Tich Nhat Hanh
- Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
- She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero, so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no nonsense from anyone. – Rabdall Core
- Your most important sale is to sell yourself to yourself. – Maxwell Maltz
- Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. – Kanye West
- Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.
Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth to Brighten Your Soul
- Once you learn how to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.
- People learn how to treat you based on what you accept from them.
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. – Marie Curie
- Become more aware of what’s really worth your energy.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- You gotta overvalue yourself some time.
- Know your worth. Don’t settle for anything less.
- It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures. – Oprah Winfrey
- He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth. – Khalil Gibran
- If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are.
- Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. – Peter T. Mcintyre
- You find your worth within yourself.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
- You deserve exactly what you settle for.
- If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator. – Tim Fargo
- People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never see your importance through the standards of the world.
- We are what we believe we are. – C.S. Lewis
- Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less. – Tony Gaskins
- Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up. – Rachel Corrie
- If you’re following your dreams, you’re doing something you love and that you believe in yourself for. – McKayla Maroney
- Your time, energy, and love are very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.
- When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult
- Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are
- The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. – C. JoyBell C.
- Never lower your worth for worthless people.
- If you hear a voice within you say, ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent van Gogh
- Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.
- It’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that. – Ana Claudia Antunes
Best Know Your Worth Sayings That Make You Rethink
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
- You have to know that you are good enough and worth it. Once you master belief in yourself no one can steal that love from you.
- Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have. – Brian Tracy
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. – Rumi
- You attract what you believe what you’re worth.
- Self-worth comes from one thing: Thinking that you are worthy. – Wayne Dwyer
- Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as unnecessary as when you were alone. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- No one is you and that is your power.
- Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the hand-break on. – Maxwell Maltz
- Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you. – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- Self-love, self-respect, self-worth…there is a reason they all start with ‘self’. You cannot find them in anyone else. – Unknown
- When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are. – Ace Antonio Hall
- Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destiny for greatness! – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. – Wendy Wasserstein
- Know your worth. Then add tax.
- Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness. – Ram Dass
- When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process. – Dave Pelzer
- Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. – Glenn Beck
- There is nothing so rewarding as to make people realize that they are worthwhile in this world. – Bob Anderson
- Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. – Benjamin Spock
- A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves. – Jean De La Bruyere
- You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are. – Yogi Bhajan
- Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you. – Georgette Mosbacher
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light. – E.L.Blade
- Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard is not egotism. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. – Bobbe Sommer