Since small changes to your morning routine can transform your entire day, inspirational new day quotes will help you to set the tone for positivity and productivity.
If you’re searching for uplifting good morning quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of popular tuesday quotes, powerful friday quotes and famous monday quotes.
New Day Quotes
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
On the other side of this darkness, a new day will slowly dawn. – Corban Addison
When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day. – F. Sionil Jose
I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. – Juansen Dizon
Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on. – Carrie Underwood
There is beauty laced within this day, be courageous enough to find it, be kind enough to share it, and at the end of the day, be wise enough to let it go. – Steve Maraboli
It doesn’t matter what your present circumstances look like, today is a brand-new day, and God wants to do a new thing in your life and in your relationship with Him every day. – Joel Osteen
Celebrate the new day with shouts of praise, love and grace and with a beautiful smile upon your face. – Caroline Naoroji
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
Rise up start fresh see the bright opportunity in each new day.
Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done. – C. S. Lewis
Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today. – Doe Zantamata
Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be. – Marsha Petrie Sue
Today is a new day, so rise up and move forward into the victory God has prepared for you. – Joel Osteen
It takes strength to step enthusiastically into each day of our lives. This strength comes more readily on some days than on others, but every day makes demands on us. – Karen Casey
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. – Steve Maraboli
Shake of all those negative thoughts of yesterday. Rise and shine it’s a new day.
Every day that you open your eyes is a new day and another day to get it right. – Jean Renee Porter
It felt like a new day. – Oprah Winfrey
Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can. – Douglas Pagels
By being the best, you can be, the most skillful in your endeavor and by loving yourself, your life and what you do with it, you’ll happily begin every new day with a spring in your step. – Ross Wilson
Every new day is another chance to change your life.
New day, new hopes, new life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open, I’ll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I’ve stored away, just for this time in my life.
Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. – Og Mandino
It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend or a meaningful day. – Dalai Lama
Every morning is a chance at a new day. – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Yesterday ended last night, today is a brand-new day. And it’s yours. – Zig Ziglar
Embrace every new day with gratitude, hope and love. – Lailah Gifty Akita
There is always hope for a new day, hope that the darkness won’t always seem impenetrable. There is always hope because our Redeemer lives. – Marcia Laycock
Imagine if we treated each new dawn of each new day with the same reverence and joy as we do each new year. – Angie Lynn
Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise. – Victor Hugo
Motivational New Day Quotes to Get a Fresh Start
- Today is a day for you to begin creating a joyous, fulfilling life. Today is the day to begin to release all your limitations. Today is the day for you to learn the secrets of life. You can change your life for the better. You already have the tools within you to do so. These tools are your thoughts and your beliefs. – Louise Hay
- Believe in the future’s promise, each new day brings a new chance. – Wish Belkin
- Every new day begins with possibilities. – Ronald Reagan
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. – Buddha
- Today is a brand-new day. Forget about yesterday. It does not matter. Forget about tomorrow it will take care of itself. Concentrate on this day. Make it the best ever. – Mary-Frances Winters
- Each new day brings new opportunities. You have to search to be able to find these opportunities. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Wash away negative experiences of the day from your mind. Be confident in knowing that a new day brings new experiences and a new beginning. – Shadonna Richards
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
- New day new blessing. Don’t let yesterday’s failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love, joy, forgiveness.
- Be thankful for every new day.
- Each day is a new day, a new opportunity to work towards making your life the way you want it. – Josie Cluney
- The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy. – Sarah Addison Allen
- Every day is a blessing a new life and a new hope.
- Each day is a new life. Each moment is really a new life. What we call memories are really present thoughts. What we call anticipations are really present thoughts. No one has ever lived in any moment except the present. – Emmet Fox
- Today’s a new day. It’s your day. You shape it. Don’t let it be shaped by someone else’s ignorance or fear. – Steve Maraboli
- I’m glad tomorrow’s a new day ’cause I really messed this one up. – Susan Gale
- It’s a new day. You don”t have to look behind and relive the past with regret and you don’t have to dream of a distant future to try to capture happiness. Today is your time and you can be happy today. – Patricia Edwards
- Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. – Mary Pickford
Best New Day Quotes
- And as I rise to greet a new day, may I always remember the source of my abundance and wealth flows from deep within, and that no person or material resource can hinder this progress of peace, love, and joy. – Ntathu Allen
- Today is a new day. Even if you were wrong yesterday, you can get it right today. – Dwight Howard
- Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
- Every single day is an opportunity for you to start anew; I call this my ’24-hour Reset Button.’ Each new day stands alone and brings you another chance to move closer towards your goals, so make each day a Great Day! – Tamara Tilleman
- Today is a brand-new day a perfectly good reason to get up and start over. Never give up. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- Never mind those failures till yesterday. Each new day is a sequel of a wonderful life; gifted with hopes to succeed. – Aniruddha Sastikar
- Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? – L.M. Montgomery
- This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility. – Steve Maraboli
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Each new day offers the chance to start afresh, to achieve those things you most desires. – Steven Redhead
- Every new day is a once in a lifetime event. How much more exciting would our lives be if we embraced this truth and lived accordingly. – Steve Maraboli
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
- Every day is a new beginning stay away from what might have been and looked at what can be.
- Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s a new day, fresh start, fresh energy, new opportunities. Get your mind right, be thankful, be positive and start your day right.
- Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. – Ernest Hemingway
- Work to realize the possibility of this new day and to make it a truly great one. – Kirk Weisler
- Smile, a brand-new day awaits you.
Top A New Day Sayings For Living Mindfully
- If the sun comes up, I have a chance. – Venus Williams
- Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today. – Will Rogers
- Today is a new day. It’s a day you have never seen before and will never see again. Stop telling yourself the same crap, different day lie. How many days has that lie stolen from you? Seize the wonder and uniqueness of today. Recognize that throughout this beautiful day, you have an incredible amount of opportunities to move your life into the direction you want it to go. – Steve Maraboli.
- Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. – Alan Cohen
- Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
- Here on the pulse of this new day, you may have the grace to look up and out and into your sister’s eyes, into your brother’s face, your country and say simply, very simply, with hope, good morning. – Maya Angelou
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life. – Abbie Hoffman
- This is a new day. Begin anew to claim and create all that is good. – Louise Hay
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started – Mark Twain
- A new day will come and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. – J. R. R. Tolkien
- The light of a new day always chases the shadows of the night away and shows us that the shape of our fears is only the ghost of our own minds. – Terry Goodkind
- Every day is new. It’s just a new day. I look at six hours at a time. – Wiz Khalifa
- A new day also means a new beginning. Forget about the past and have a fresh start.
- Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, it’s going to be a good day! – Lindsay Lohan
Famous New Day Quotes That Will Enrich Your Life
- I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. – J. B. Priestley
- At every sunrise I renounce the doubts of night and greet the new day of a most precious delusion. – Czeslaw Milosz
- Approach each new day as a new opportunity to be the person you aspire to be. – Bill Courtney
- Every new day begins with possibilities. It’s up to us to fill it with the things that move us toward progress and peace. – Ronald Reagan
- There is a deep, peaceful calm in the dawning of a new day. – Alan Watts
- Never look back reminiscing on yesterday, smile for the future tomorrow’s a new day. – Zayn Malik
- Light is sweet; how pleasant to see a new day dawning. – Ecclesiastes 11:7
- The new day has greeted us with no rules except for the rules we placed with it, greet it with open arms and endless possibility. – Steve Maraboli
- You just can’t live that negative way. You know what I mean? Make way for the positive day cause it’s a new day. – Bob Marley
- When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.
- I would like this to be a new day. I would hope now that we can focus on doing the people’s business. – Ernie Fletcher
- The best way to start a new day is to ask God to refresh and clean our heart and mind. – Sandra Day Oconnor
- A new day: Be open enough to see opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy. – Steve Maraboli