Inspirational good morning quotes and blessings are words of wisdom that often encourage everybody to welcome the brand new morning with passion, hope, and enthusiasm. These quotes about morning and wishes give you the motivation that divulges in the beauty of a brand new day!
As what Marcus Aurelius said: “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope.
Morning is the sweetest part of a day. It has some awesome moments and scenery like beautiful sun-rising, fresh air blowing, quietness, flower blossoming, birds singing and much more. If you not still try, I highly recommend you to start your morning meditation routine.
If you’re searching for profound new day quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best Tuesday quotes, greatest Friday quotes and famous Monday quotes.
Below is a collection of brand new motivational and inspirational good morning quotes, images and messages that will give you a new perspective on life on your day. Also, cuteness quotes serve as a beautiful reminder that every morning is a new day and another chance of living your life.
“Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.”
“I love the smell of book ink in the morning.”
“The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.”
Best Good Morning Quotes
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness. – Nanea Hoffman
An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. – Henry David Thoreau
Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day. – Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues
I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows? – Oscar Nunez
Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others happy. – Charlie Chaplin
Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessing and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your today be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is the new day! Good Morning! – Steve Maraboli
Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
Blessing morning quotes give us a chance to remember that every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope.
Good morning is not just a word. It’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right. Have a nice day.
If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not. – Elon Musk
Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment. – Thich Nhat Hanh
In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning. – Carl Sandburg
I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water. – Francis Ford Coppola
When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes. – Ernie Banks
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. – E. B. White
You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life. – Kirsten Dunst
Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to the best day of your life.
I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out. – Drake
I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life. – Gabourey Sidibe
It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day.
It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world. – Mary Oliver
Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will. – Gina Rodriguez
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. – Rumi
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes for the Day
It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. – Gordon B. Kinkley
A good start to a day very important. If you are in a positive frame of mind in the morning than you are very likely to have a productive day. Quotes for good day can help you about this.
What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. – Sinclair Lewis
Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don’t carry your past with you.
Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, This day let me make a sound beginning. – Thomas Kempis
Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred. – Arthur Schopenhauer
Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. – Emily Dickinson
Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light. – S. Ajna
Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. – Mahatma Gandhi
For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction. – Amit Ray
Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way. – Charles Bukowski
Not the day only, but all things have their morning. – French Proverb
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better. – Jeffrey Fry
So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea. – Virginia Woolf
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. – Grandma Moses
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Sills
You cry and scream and you stomp your feet and you shout. You say: “You know what? I’m giving up, I don’t care!” And then you go to bed and you wake up and it’s a brand new day. And you pick yourself back up again.
Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it.
The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there. – Monica Baldwin
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. – Steve Jobs
Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself. – Caroline Ghosn
I like my coffee black and my mornings bright. – Terri Guillemets
The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world. – Austin Kleon
Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do remember you are loved. Good Morning and have a splendid day.
Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life. – Charlotte Eriksson
You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. – Pride and Prejudice
There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.
I’ve got nothing to say but it’s okay, good morning, good morning. – The Beatles
I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.
Having a rough morning? Feel your heart. That’s your purpose of being alive.
If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.
Some times just lie in bed, don’t make an effort to rush off into the morning, listen to the earth rouse from sleep and you’ll understand how perfect life is designed to be.
Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction.
You will never have this day again so make it count!
Everything in your life is dictated by you. Be who you want to be. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you.
Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable … are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Every day is a new day. Don’t live in the past. Enjoy the now and make it count!
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.
If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. – James Cameron
Smile at strangers, slow down, say thank you, laugh and give compliments today.
If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. – Eleanor Roosevelt
When you are good to others you will receive it back. When you feel good about yourself you will shine in other people’s eyes. Give and don’t expect anything back. You will be astonished.
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. – Mother Teresa
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed. – Malak El Halabi
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking about what could go right.
In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
It is because every day is a new chance to correct our mistakes and every new day is a new beginning.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss
The world is new to us every morning. This is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. – Babe Ruth
“I love the smell of possibility in the morning.” Every morning is a new day full of possibilities.. with a cup of coffee.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Good Morning Wisdom
Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale. – Hans Christian Andersen
Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life. – John Wooden
Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and the most of the audience still sleeps.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
You don’t do it for others, you do it for yourself!
The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. – Barack Obama
I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day. – Paul Henderson
Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. – Joe Tichio
Every morning starts a new page in your story.
I put my phone as far across the room as possible the night before to force me out of bed when the alarm goes off. – Josh Gross
One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now. – Paulo Coelho
Our life is like a book and every day is a new page to write with.
Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. – Leo Buscaglia
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. – Lao Tzu
A little step may be the beginning of a great journey.
We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. – Arianna Huffington
It is because great things and journey are done one step at a time.
Positive Good Morning Quotes
Your first ritual that you do during the day is the highest leveraged ritual, by far, because it has the effect of setting your mind, and setting the context, for the rest of your day. – Eben Pagan
Keep in mind that every good morning is a blessing that we should be thankful and grateful for. So rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day. Have a great morning to you.
A day without laughter is a day wasted. – Charlie Chaplin
Happy thoughts are the only cure for a sleepy morning.. and I feel the happiest when I think about you!
These morning practices are what fuel me; keeping my routine is not about willpower. – Jenny Blake
Good morning images with quotes blessings can help you to change your mood instantly by thinking of the happy things in life.
The repetition becomes the important thing; it’s a form of mesmerism. I mesmerize myself to reach a deeper state of mind. – Haruki Murakami
You can only come to the morning through the shadows. – J.R.R. Tolkien
Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.
When I’m just waking up I like to keep a space for my own thoughts and ideas. Checking my phone is not a priority of mine. – Andre D. Wagner
Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day
For many years, my morning routine was a result of how other people expected me to show up. I was overwhelmed and off-center because I was ignoring the messages my body was sending me. – Amber Rae
Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all. – Elle Luna
Good morning blessings remind us that we may have a bad day but there is something good in every day, and you do you know what’s that? It is waking up and still having the chance to live.
When I’m tempted to skip my morning routine or another form of self-care, I remind myself that I can better serve the people I love and the projects I care about when I start with me. – Courtney Carver
Every morning is a beautiful morning. – Terri Guillemets
Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day. – David Moore
I care less about my wake-up time than about the number of hours slept. – Rachel Binx
You will not gain anything by looking back. Morning blessing quotes try to say us that what happened, happened. Be grateful. Look forward and move on.
The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night. – Victoria Durnak
Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable. – Danette May
When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like. – Terri Schneider
Starting my day with exercise gives me a big mood and energy boost throughout the day and makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something right off the bat. – Jake Knapp
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
If I need to remind myself to bring something with me in the morning, I’ll usually put my car keys on top of it. – Des Traynor
What does Buddha say as beauty morning quotes? “Each good morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most”
My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me. – Tony Parsons
The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate. – Matthew Weatherley-White
Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00pm. – Whitney Johnson
She believed a cup of coffee marked the beginning of each day.
One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast. – Robert Brault
She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself. – Tyler Kent White
Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow, have a beautiful day!
I just love how life good morning quotes remind us that morning isn’t just the start of another day.
When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began. – Tom Hanks
Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. – Arthur Schopenhauer
The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision. – W. Clement Stone
In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day. – Spencer Johnson
The best thing about waking up is knowing you have another cup of coffee to enjoy.
If I fail to follow my morning routine I try to get a hard workout in. A hard workout is like a manual restart of the day. – Aubrey Marcus
Famous Quotes About Morning
We’ve tried to help with these good morning quotes which may help you get out of bed that bit earlier! Sometimes, all we need is a little push from wise words in order to achieve our goals.
When you regularly take time to notice the things they’re thankful for, you will experience more positive emotions, sleep better, and express more compassion and kindness toward others. Reading famous thank you quotes help you feel the gratitude.
You can also make mornings better through small but very impactful practices. Consider practices like morning mantras, yoga and no emails before 9 am. With some experimentation, you’ll soon discover the perfect way to make your mornings lovelier than ever and with these hand-picked quotes, you’ll be inspired to do so.
Grab some coffee and get a load of these funny good morning quotes. And start your day with a laugh with witty short jokes. You’ll get the impression that there’s no such thing as a morning person no matter how smart or successful you are. Everyone has a hard time getting started at 8 am. Don’t feel like you’re alone.
- Morning not only forgives, it forgets. – Marty Rubin
- A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray. – Marcia Carrington
- Everyone should experience a sunrise at least once a day. – Phil Dunphy
- Morning will come, it has no choice. – Marty Rubin
- Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself. – Henry David Thoreau
- Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
- It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul. – Sarah Smiley
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. – William Arthur Ward
- Lose an hour in the morning and you will spend all day looking for it. – Richard Whately
- Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful. – Prince
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive; to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
- An old day passes, a new day arrives. – Dalai Lama
- Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day. – Glen Cook
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. – Bernard Williams
- I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. – J. B. Priestley
- I hate when I dream of alarm clocks going off. – Jarod Kintz
- Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities. – Harvey Mackay
- Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. – Ursula K. Le Guin
- The morning was full of sunlight and hope – Kate Chopin
- There are two ways of waking up in the morning. One is to say, ‘Good morning, God,’ and the other is to say, ‘Good God, morning’! – Fulton J. Sheen
- I simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed. – Sidney Poitier
- Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious. – William Feather
- If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. – Larry Page
- First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times. – Ovid
- Afternoons are hard. Mornings are pure evil from the pits of hell, which is why I don’t do them anymore. – Rachel Caine
- I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life. – Miles Davis
- It’s always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there’s work to do. – Jerome Lawrence
- Sometimes I wake up and think I should start wearing a beret, but I don’t do it. – Mitch Hedburg
- Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. – Elbert Hubbard
- The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- Every morning, I wake up saying, I’m still alive, a miracle. And so I keep on pushing. – Jim Carrey
- Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
- You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55. – Bob Dole
- A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night – Marilyn Vos Savant
- Open your eyes so the sun can rise, flowers can blossom because all are waiting to see your beautiful smile.
- I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up. – Benjamin Franklin
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. – Larry King
- One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I’ll never know. – Groucho Marx
- Most of the time I spend when I get up in the morning is trying to figure out what is going to happen. – Madeleine Albright
- Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
- Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.
- Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first. – Mark Twain
- There’s a lesson in every silence. – Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals – Lou Holtz
- I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake. – Lewis Black
- I get up in the morning looking for an adventure. – George Foreman
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T. S. Eliot
- The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained. – Alexis Carrel
- Don’t try to force your life to be perfect. Live your life and discover the perfectness in everyday . Don’t stress about how your life will turn out. Just take a breath and go along for the ride. Have a Nice morning!
- I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off. – Bruce Willis
- My routine is to ride that snooze button as far as it will take me, take a quick shower, get dressed in the dark and bolt out the door. – Willie Geist
- Every morning is a battle between the superego and the id, and I am a mere foot soldier with mud and a snooze button on her shield. – Catherynne M. Valente
- Every morning with you leaves me jumping for joy instead of the tedious of the mornings before you life is now filled with love and energy.
- Work is a necessity for man. Man invented the alarm clock. – Pablo Picasso
- The lawyer’s first thought in the morning is how to handle the case of the ringing alarm clock. – Edward Packard, Jr.
- Coffee is a language in itself. – Jackie Chan
- I love early mornings when I feel like a rest of the world is the fast asleep and you’re the only one who’s awake and everything feels like it isn’t really real and you kind of forget about all your problems because for now it’s just you, the world and the sunrise.
- Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all. – David Lynch
- Some people wake up drowsy. Some people wake up energized. I wake up dead. – James Marsden
- Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!. – Lindsay Lohan
- Do you wake up as I do, having forgotten what it is that hurts or where, until you move? – Jeanette Winterson
- I’m about to get my grind on. My coffee grind. Like a true hustler. – Jarod Kintz
- If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing to so is to wake up.
- No! I’m not ready, this is still my first cup of coffee! – Anthony Liccione
Good Morning Blessings
Our life is a blessing. Blessed morning quotes can add a positive thought and brighten to your day. You can wake up with the feeling of peace. And bless quotes will help you focus on the blessings each morning.
A good morning blessing is sent to you with love and encouragement. For a day that is the best too in all that you do.
May the Lord bless you with peace in this morning and you find your strength in him.
May this morning be filled with God’s blessing. That where ever you go you will feel His love and grace.
May god bless your morning with peace and joy.
A blessing for special moments that turn this day into a wonderful day.
May you be blessed this morning to experience God’s favor and goodness in your day.
May God bless your morning, keeping you safe all day long.
May God keep you in his perfect peace and your heart focused on him because you trust in him.
May the sun warm your heart with love. May any clouds that appear, instantly disappear. Blessings to you for a good morning and the whole day through.
May Lord bless you this day, With immense happiness.
May this morning overflow with God’s goodness. That you would enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.
May you be blessed and see the works of an amazing God this morning and throughout the entire day.
Another amazing morning to turn into an amazing day. Blessings to you.
May the grace of God cover you this morning. That this new week you would experience God’s blessing for you and your family.
May the blessings of this day radiate through your smile, be helpful through your hands and shine through your heart.
May the Lord guide you along as this new day is about to begin. May the Lord bless you for this morning and the day.
May you have a good morning. May your day be bright and God’s blessing fall upon you.
May you be blessed with a smile on your face and laughter for your day.
May God’s strength be with you today. That this morning would be blessed and filled with God’s joy and peace.
May this blessing find you counting your blessings rather than your troubles. Start the day on a positive note, count your blessings this morning.
May our lives continue to be showered with God’s amazing blessings.
I hope you have a blessed morning! That the Lord would shower blessings upon blessings on you.
May this morning be filled with God’s sweetness and kindness.
May sunshine fill your heart this morning and may your day be one filled with happiness and love.
Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. So, that this morning would be filled with His blessings.
Welcome another morning. May you be blessed this day and may you be a blessing to others.