Basically, Tuesday is the day of the week between Monday and Wednesday. But it is possible that you’re already feeling unenthusiastic about the week. Beautiful happy Tuesday quotes help you find inspiration and add a positive thought to your week.
If you’re searching for motivational good morning quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of inspiring friday quotes, amazing monday quotes and top sunday quotes.
Tuesday Quotes and Sayings
Tuesday’s child is full of grace.
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Les Brown
You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count. A. A. Milne
Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.
Your best days are not behind you. They’re in front of you. Joel Osteen
Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.
No matter how good you might be in a movie, you’ll never be any better. But in a play, I can be better next Tuesday. That’s the thrill of it. Kevin Spacey
Tuesday is Monday’s ugly sister.
We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day. Kathy Henn
Tuesday is the new Monday.
Ahhhhh Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday.
Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be. Eric Thomas
Tuesday is just another word for Monday.
Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it’s only Tuesday.
If employees believe there is no ‘we’ in your team, they will not ‘buy in’ to your message. Steven Rosenthal
If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner. Will Rogers
Tuesday: The day after Monday that reminds you that you still have four more days of not trying to slap a fellow co-worker.
Confidence is a gift, given to you by yourself. To have it costs nothing but to not have it comes with an immeasurable price tag. Debbie Dickerson
There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday. Anton Chekhov
Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF! Tracey Edmonds
I am having Monday feeling towards Tuesday.
You can’t change what happened then. But you can change what is going to happen in the next minute, hour, day… Lynn R. Davis
Rid yourself of negativity and have a positively. Happy Tuesday.
Why does February feel like one big Tuesday? Todd Stocker
I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday. Jack Warner
There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody. Zadie Smith
Why does winter feel like one big Tuesday? Todd Stocker
Three horrible facts: 1. Today is not friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. Alexander Pope
Tuesday’s are really just Monday’s dressed in their Sunday best.
Make no mistake God understands the hardships of loving someone who does not love back, and He knows the pain of abuse and rejection firsthand – yet still He comes for us. Brian Hardin
Tuesday is a huge day. Ian Mcdougal
Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
On this beautiful Tuesday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.
Engage in tasks and hobbies that bring you joy, like reading a book or going for a run. Jeff Gunn
Have a beautiful day! Take time to enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment. Happy Tuesday!
It can’t be Sunday every day. There are also Mondays and Tuesdays. George Weah
You’ve to think positively; you’ve to think affirmatively, because the way you think the way you can execute in your life. Birister Sharma
Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day. Jim Miller
TUESDAY I can’t even see the weekend from here.
Words have the ability to shift your mindset, change your perception, and even create the world that you live in. Tanaaz Chubb
Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.
Is it the dreams that inspire us to new places or do we limit the scope of our work to what we believe we can achieve? Marsha Woodard
Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So, what are you waiting for?
On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.
The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns. Samuel Beckett
Best Happy Tuesday Quotes
- In college, you had to worry about that math class or this exam that’s coming up on Tuesday, but not in the professionals. You eat, sleep, and do everything related to your craft – and your craft is football. You can be at it from sunup to sundown. Cam Newton
- In increasing your motivation, it’s often helpful to clarify what you want for the future. If you know your desired outcome, that positive vision of the future can give you the energy that spurs you along on your journey to success. James Adler
- It’s TUESDAY! And since its CHOOSEDAY: Choose to Smile Choose to be Happy Choose to Love Choose to Bless Choose to be a Blessing Choose t be Humble Choose o be Patient Choose to be Kind… and above all Choose God to guide your Life. HAPPY TUESDAY!
- Another way to inspire confidence is by smiling. A simple smile can be a doorway for many opportunities. It suggests that you are accommodating, willing to listen, and friendly. Mick McPherson
- Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
- Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.
- I feel the same fear others do when “putting myself out there” but I know that is the path to living full-out, and I love to encourage others to overcome their fears and do the same. Jodi Flynn
- Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday! Anthony T. Hincks
- Dear Tuesday, nobody likes you either. You’re just Monday’s ugly cousin.
- A goal is like a destination you are willing to reach. When you realize that reaching that destination will have a big impact on your life, you will feel the enthusiasm and energy that will be pushing you towards reaching your goal. Abder-Rahman Ali
- Tuesday is the day I actually start the week. Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.
- Let your courage inspire the world around you. Steve Maraboli
- If you are currently struggling with self-doubt, know that success and great things will only come your way if you start believing in yourself. Aidin Safavi
- If you had a serious story to run, if you thought there was serious misconduct, you don’t wait until the Thursday before the Tuesday. You run it early. Susan Estrich
- Good Morning Tuesday! Wishing you a blooming great day!
- Living a less acquisitive, less costly lifestyle provides the opportunity to financially support causes we care about. Joshua Becker
- A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day. Joel Osteen
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
- Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount! Eric Thomas
- One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Dalai Lama
- Forgiveness is the spirit of forgiving others and let their mistakes go. Ilene Prat
- If you aren’t confident in what you do, then you will never be great. It takes utter confidence in everything you create in order to be the very best. Rachel Rebecca
- Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday. Ray Kroc
- We all make mistakes, but the winner knows that success comes from perseverance: trying, failing, learning, and doing it again until he succeeds. Judy Ford
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. Albert Einstein
- With greater confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will set bigger goals, make bigger plans and commit yourself to achieving objectives that today you only dream about. Brian Tracy
- I have yet to meet a wise person who doesn’t know how to find some joy even in the midst of what is hard, and to smile and laugh easily, including at oneself. Krista Tippett
- Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority. Richard Carlson
- Hard work keeps wrinkles out of the mind and spirit. Helena Rubenstein
- Motivation is a vital part of life. Without motivation, you may never take the time to get up and do something with your life. Brian Cagneey
- When there is a start to be made, don’t step over! Start where you are. Edgar Cayce
- I went out there for a thousand a week, and I worked Monday, and I got fired Wednesday. The guy that hired me was out of town Tuesday. Nelson Algren
- True honesty is hard. Throughout my career, I’ve faced moments where I’ve needed to take an honest look at myself and face some very uncomfortable realities. Les Brown
- Every single time that something goes well for you, even the tiniest little achievement, be pleased with yourself. Rebecca Turne
- Thinking positively also increases your confidence and makes you believe in yourself more. Robert Smith
- I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day. Joel Osteen
- We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes she just needs some flowers or even just that ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her. BJ the Chicago Kid
- My grandmother took me to church on Sunday all day long, every Sunday into the night. Then Monday evening was the missionary meeting. Tuesday evening was usher board meeting. Wednesday evening was prayer meeting. Thursday evening was visit the sick. Friday evening was choir practice. I mean, and at all those gatherings, we sang. Maya Angelou
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth
Inspirational Tuesday Morning Quotes
Motivational Tuesday morning quotes are a great way to get get through the rest of the week with the right mood. Tuesday is often the most productive day of the week. Let deep motivational quotes help you maintain positive momentum throughout your week.
Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.
Tuesdays are a chance for a new beginning and a new perspective, so make them count.
Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your day where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence.
Tuesday is my day to celebrate each small victory of the week.
We never know what a week from next Tuesday is going to hold. It may be an ordinary day filled with quite regular activities and demands. Most of the time that is exactly what a week from next Tuesday will hold. Matthew Rich
Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith, and our hope.
The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.
Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.
How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?
Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.
It’s Tuesday! Worry less, live more.
Hold onto positive things that elevate your spirit and be with positive people. Happy Tuesday. Tracey Edmonds
Each day of the week is special in its own way and brings us a different set of challenges. Among them, Tuesday seems like the poorer relative, but in fact, it is one of the days when most things are accomplished and when many things are ticked off the list.
Tuesday always lasts longer than we would want to. On one side, it is a day dedicated to work and productivity, and on the other side, it is too far from the weekend for us to feel even a tiny glimpse of hope about the possibility of having something exciting happen.
It is hard to convince ourselves that Tuesday is an exciting day, but at least we can admit that Tuesday is closer to freedom than Monday. After a pessimistic Monday, we can start working responsibly while making plans for the weekend to come.
May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!
It is a common occurrence to see people complain about Monday, but recently, many have started to complain about Tuesday too. While we can see Tuesday as the new Monday, it is more beneficial for our well-being to start transforming each new day into a wealth of new possibilities and chances.
It is easy to hate Tuesdays, but actually, Tuesdays are friendlier than Mondays. Tuesday can be quite fun once we accept that the weekend is gone and that we need to start giving our best again. Tuesday is a working day, but work can also be exciting.
Good advice for your Tuesday; never lose sight of who you are and of your values. Live them, don’t be what you feel other people want you to be, be yourself!
On Tuesday, when it hails and snows. The feeling on me grows and grows. That hardly anybody knows. If those are these or these are those. A. A. Milne
Have a beautiful Tuesday! Your mantra is: ‘All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.’
When we feel down, every day is equally depressing and we think that nothing special or wonderful can happen in the future. However, each day is a blank page where we can write anything we want. Even a boring Tuesday can turn into an amazing day, with the right attitude.
Be motivated this Tuesday to be your best!
It’s understandable that Monday is a burden in our lives, but when Tuesday becomes a burden too, we need to pay more attention to our lives and start to reconsider some of our choices. When we are tired of working on Tuesday, it is clear that work no longer excites us and that it is best to seek better opportunities.
When we don’t like our jobs or our lives, Mondays and Tuesdays feel similar. They are days of misery and complaints. However, if we respect our lives and our time, we need to start thinking differently about Mondays and Tuesdays.
Appreciate all you have this Tuesday and you will find you may have a great day!
It’s beautiful Tuesday. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings!
Life is about contrasts and changes, that is why every day is different from the others. We can’t have Sunday every day, because it is not sustainable. We need days for work as much as we need days for entertainment. In this balance lies the secret to a happy and meaningful life.
Don’t just dream it be it, because anything is possible. Happy Tuesday.
Most people feel that Tuesday is just a repetition of Monday, which makes it equally depressing. However, Tuesday is more than that because it teaches us how, after a weekend of fun and a day of dreariness, we are finally free to do meaningful things.
Tuesday: A day to ask yourself, how much courage do you have? Are you doing your best work? Are you complaining or are you finding solutions? Are you living your dreams?
Happy Tuesday! Keep your circle positive. Speak good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.
A good day starts with a fresh mind, where the memories of yesterday no longer have power. The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.
The only thing that can transform a regular day into a happy day is surrounding ourselves with positive people and things, which allows us to see the brighter side of life and to find there the wonder and excitement that we deserve.
Sometimes Tuesday feels like you will never get to be where you want to be, but don’t give up. Small actions every day do make a difference!
Happy Tuesday. Stay positive. Saying ‘YES’ to HAPPINESS leaves no room for STRESS!
Once Monday is gone, we can give up on the self-loathing thoughts and start being joyful about life and work again. We hold in our hands the power to go through every Tuesday as if it would be the happiest day of the week, just by remembering to do little things that give us pleasure and comfort.
Make a difference this Tuesday, be an encourager!
For many people, Tuesday is one of those days when an air of gloominess seems to pervade everything. However, Tuesday is a good day for both reflection and action. After escaping the carelessness of the weekend, life becomes serious again.
If things go wrong this Tuesday, look for the good. Keep your attitude positive no matter what happens this day!
We often think that we need special celebrations to spoil ourselves. However, what better occasion to spoil ourselves and to inject some enthusiasm into our lives other than a regular Tuesday? It is in these regular moments that we actually need the enforcement of happiness.
Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day!
Start your day with these words: today is going to be a good Tuesday! And this morning is going to be an awesome one.
How are you seeing your world this Tuesday? Do you see the beauty in it?
For some people, working a regular job with a strict schedule is overwhelming. Waking up at the same hour and following the same steps daily is a routine that makes all days equal. Either it’s Monday, Tuesday, or Friday, we feel that the days blend in, and that saddens us.
Is there something you would like to see changed this Tuesday? Are you talking about it or are you setting the example to change it?
Happiness and Monday don’t go well together, but a happy Tuesday is a possible dream. It is up to us to decide how we want to spend our days, that is why a happy Tuesday means a happy life. When we can find happiness in a working day, it means we are happy about what we do and where we are.
Funny Tuesday Quotes
Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then. Al Rocker
Tuesday is the most sensible day of the week. Emily P. Freeman
Among people who really hate Monday, Tuesday seems like a worse version of Monday, because any excuse to not work is no longer valid. Maybe it’s true that nobody likes Tuesday, but it is our fault if we don’t want to enjoy it. Tuesday is just a day and it is up to us how we spend it.
Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through your work week! Kate Summers
I’d take half an argument over half a silence any day. And I’d take peace and quiet over a full-blown argument any other day unless it’s Tuesday.
It’s only Tuesday and I am already 95% done with this week.
It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.
Three horrible facts about Tuesday: 1. Today is not Friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.
People who say “good morning” should be forced to prove it. Happy Tuesday!
Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings. Gillian Tans
After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W – T – F.
A Tuesday after a three day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!
I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.
It’s only Tuesday? Monday took so long that I thought it was Wednesday!
Thank God, Monday is gone. Happy Tuesday.
Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun. Alain Bremond-Torrent
Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday! Neil Leckman
Tuesday is a great day for deadlines because it is the day when people realize that, after a long weekend and a boring Monday, they really must get back to work and do something productive. A deadline on Tuesday reminds us of our responsibilities.
Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday. Anthony T. Hincks
Caught between Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday holds the unpleasant task of reminding us that we have things to do and that postponing them only makes our life more difficult. Burdening ourselves with too many tasks on Wednesday is not pleasant.
You may find Tuesday harder than Mondays, however, let it be a day full of smiles and laughter!
Tuesday is neither here nor there in the hierarchy of the week. Anthony T. Hincks
The days were heavy and sticky. All identical, one the same as the other. Soon they would even get rid of their one remaining distinction, the shell of their names: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. Ismail Kadaré
You can write the best column in the world on Monday, and it does you absolutely no good on Tuesday. Lewis Grizzard
There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different. Alycia Debnam-Carey
Next Tuesday has become that milestone in time where all plans, dreams, and goals go to die. Whenever we feel incapable of doing the things we want to do, we put them off, thinking that it is not the right moment. If right now is not the right moment, then next Tuesday it will surely not be.
Why wait until the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving to give? Just give a little every day and help somebody along the way. Charmaine J. Forde
I’m not the kind of actor that would know what my character had for breakfast last Tuesday. Liam Neeson
Monday is difficult and bleak, but the best thing about Monday is that it eventually ends, making room for the friendlier Tuesday. Each Tuesday is the same, a day when, after forgetting about the misery of Monday, we start to count the days until the weekend.
It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it’s still early.
Judging by my degradation in the last 24 hours, I’ll be surprised if I make it to Tuesday. Aron Ralston
Since Monday seems like the longest day of the week, when we realize that it is Tuesday, we have the pleasant surprise to realize that Monday is finally gone. At the same time, we are saddened that it is only Tuesday and that there is still a lot of time to pass until the liberating Friday.
In my first 100 days, I will make Taco Tuesday the law. George Lopez
No matter what your Tuesday is, don’t worry because Friday is on its way.
When we have a lot of work on our minds, all days feel the same. Either it’s Monday or Tuesday, we don’t feel anything different. We are only aware that time passes too quickly, without leaving us the chance to accomplish everything we want.
Tuesdays are not so difficult to handle as Mondays, but when Tuesday comes after a holiday or a celebration, the burden to go through the day is crushing. There is nothing worse than going to work while having fresh in our minds the memories of the wild fun we had just hours before.
How is your smile this Tuesday?
I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday. Noel Coward