Basically, Tuesday is the day of the week between Monday and Wednesday. But it is possible that you’re already feeling unenthusiastic about the week. Beautiful happy Tuesday quotes help you find inspiration and add a positive thought to your week.
If you’re searching for popular quotes to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of brilliant happy Friday quotes, inspirational Sunday quotes with images, motivating Monday sayings and happy Wednesday quotes.
Tuesday Sayings and Quotes
Tuesday’s child is full of grace.
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Les Brown
You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count. A. A. Milne
Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.
Your best days are not behind you. They’re in front of you. Joel Osteen
Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.
No matter how good you might be in a movie, you’ll never be any better. But in a play, I can be better next Tuesday. That’s the thrill of it. Kevin Spacey
Tuesday is Monday’s ugly sister.
We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day. Kathy Henn
Tuesday is the new Monday.
Ahhhhh Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday.
Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be. Eric Thomas
Tuesday is just another word for Monday.
Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it’s only Tuesday.
If employees believe there is no ‘we’ in your team, they will not ‘buy in’ to your message. Steven Rosenthal
If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner. Will Rogers
Tuesday: The day after Monday that reminds you that you still have four more days of not trying to slap a fellow co-worker.
Confidence is a gift, given to you by yourself. To have it costs nothing but to not have it comes with an immeasurable price tag. Debbie Dickerson
There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday. Anton Chekhov
Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF! Tracey Edmonds
I am having Monday feeling towards Tuesday.
You can’t change what happened then. But you can change what is going to happen in the next minute, hour, day… Lynn R. Davis
Rid yourself of negativity and have a positively. Happy Tuesday.
Why does February feel like one big Tuesday? Todd Stocker
I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday. Jack Warner
There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody. Zadie Smith
Why does winter feel like one big Tuesday? Todd Stocker
Three horrible facts: 1. Today is not friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. Alexander Pope
Tuesday is the day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday and push them off until Wednesday.
Tuesday’s are really just Monday’s dressed in their Sunday best.
Make no mistake God understands the hardships of loving someone who does not love back, and He knows the pain of abuse and rejection firsthand – yet still He comes for us. Brian Hardin
Tuesday’s are really just Monday’s dressed in their Sunday best.
Tuesday is a huge day. Ian Mcdougal
Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
Engage in tasks and hobbies that bring you joy, like reading a book or going for a run. Jeff Gunn
Have a beautiful day! Take time to enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment. Happy Tuesday!
It can’t be Sunday every day. There are also Mondays and Tuesdays. George Weah
TUESDAY Just another word for Monday.
You’ve to think positively; you’ve to think affirmatively, because the way you think the way you can execute in your life. Birister Sharma
Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day. Jim Miller
TUESDAY I can’t even see the weekend from here.
Words have the ability to shift your mindset, change your perception, and even create the world that you live in. Tanaaz Chubb
Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.
Is it the dreams that inspire us to new places or do we limit the scope of our work to what we believe we can achieve? Marsha Woodard
Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So, what are you waiting for?
On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.
The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns. Samuel Beckett
Best Happy Tuesday Quotes
- In college, you had to worry about that math class or this exam that’s coming up on Tuesday, but not in the professionals. You eat, sleep, and do everything related to your craft – and your craft is football. You can be at it from sunup to sundown. Cam Newton
- In increasing your motivation, it’s often helpful to clarify what you want for the future. If you know your desired outcome, that positive vision of the future can give you the energy that spurs you along on your journey to success. James Adler
- It’s TUESDAY! And since its CHOOSEDAY: Choose to Smile Choose to be Happy Choose to Love Choose to Bless Choose to be a Blessing Choose t be Humble Choose o be Patient Choose to be Kind… and above all Choose God to guide your Life. HAPPY TUESDAY!
- Another way to inspire confidence is by smiling. A simple smile can be a doorway for many opportunities. It suggests that you are accommodating, willing to listen, and friendly. Mick McPherson
- Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
- Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.
- I feel the same fear others do when “putting myself out there” but I know that is the path to living full-out, and I love to encourage others to overcome their fears and do the same. Jodi Flynn
- Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday! Anthony T. Hincks
- Dear Tuesday, nobody likes you either. You’re just Monday’s ugly cousin.
- A goal is like a destination you are willing to reach. When you realize that reaching that destination will have a big impact on your life, you will feel the enthusiasm and energy that will be pushing you towards reaching your goal. Abder-Rahman Ali
- Tuesday is the day I actually start the week. Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.
- Let your courage inspire the world around you. Steve Maraboli
- If you are currently struggling with self-doubt, know that success and great things will only come your way if you start believing in yourself. Aidin Safavi
- If you had a serious story to run, if you thought there was serious misconduct, you don’t wait until the Thursday before the Tuesday. You run it early. Susan Estrich
- Good Morning Tuesday! Wishing you a blooming great day!
- Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day. Jim Miller
- Living a less acquisitive, less costly lifestyle provides the opportunity to financially support causes we care about. Joshua Becker
- A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day. Joel Osteen
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
- Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount! Eric Thomas
- One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Dalai Lama
- Forgiveness is the spirit of forgiving others and let their mistakes go. Ilene Prat
- If you aren’t confident in what you do, then you will never be great. It takes utter confidence in everything you create in order to be the very best. Rachel Rebecca
- Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday. Ray Kroc
- We all make mistakes, but the winner knows that success comes from perseverance: trying, failing, learning, and doing it again until he succeeds. Judy Ford
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. Albert Einstein
- With greater confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will set bigger goals, make bigger plans and commit yourself to achieving objectives that today you only dream about. Brian Tracy
- I have yet to meet a wise person who doesn’t know how to find some joy even in the midst of what is hard, and to smile and laugh easily, including at oneself. Krista Tippett
- Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority. Richard Carlson
- Hard work keeps wrinkles out of the mind and spirit. Helena Rubenstein
- Motivation is a vital part of life. Without motivation, you may never take the time to get up and do something with your life. Brian Cagneey
- When there is a start to be made, don’t step over! Start where you are. Edgar Cayce
- I went out there for a thousand a week, and I worked Monday, and I got fired Wednesday. The guy that hired me was out of town Tuesday. Nelson Algren
- True honesty is hard. Throughout my career, I’ve faced moments where I’ve needed to take an honest look at myself and face some very uncomfortable realities. Les Brown
- Every single time that something goes well for you, even the tiniest little achievement, be pleased with yourself. Rebecca Turne
- Thinking positively also increases your confidence and makes you believe in yourself more. Robert Smith
- I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day. Joel Osteen
- We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes she just needs some flowers or even just that ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her. BJ the Chicago Kid
- My grandmother took me to church on Sunday all day long, every Sunday into the night. Then Monday evening was the missionary meeting. Tuesday evening was usher board meeting. Wednesday evening was prayer meeting. Thursday evening was visit the sick. Friday evening was choir practice. I mean, and at all those gatherings, we sang. Maya Angelou
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth