The Romans named Saturday as Sāturni diēs “Saturn’s Day” for the planet Saturn, which controlled the first hour of that day, according to Vettius Valens. Saturday is child works for a living, and it is believed that it is related to suspension and prevention.
But Saturday is the most loved day of the week because we are free to do whatever we love the most. It is the perfect day to take better care of yourself. Best Saturday quotes will encourage and inspire you to enjoy this beloved day.
If you’re searching for best good morning quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of profound new day quotes, best tuesday quotes and greatest friday quotes.
I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel. – Audrey Hepburn
Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. – Ogden Nash
Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep. – Sophia Bush
Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. – Tecumseh
On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one. – Lynn Johnston
Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. – Anthony Burgess
Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath. – Lyndon B. Johnson
On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out – TV is banned! – Debra Stephenson
Happy Saturday! ‘Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.’ – Frank Lloyd Wright
Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days. – Charmaine J. Forde
I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday. – Chip Gaines
Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest.
It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.
I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. – Barack Obama
Nothing will be wrong; everything will be right. Let Saturday will remind that to you.
Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment. – Anthony T. Hincks
This Saturday don’t miss the sun today worrying about the rain coming tomorrow.
Have a joyful Saturday. Do things that makes you happy.
Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next day. That’s why I love Saturday.
Better days are coming. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.
I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday is a good day to have a good day.
I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October. – Charmaine J. Forde
Saturday morning, you knew what was cool by what was on ‘Soul Train.’ – Nick Cannon
Awesome Saturday Quotes
- It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day. – James A. Murphy
- Most people are in a factory from nine till five. Their job may be to turn out 263 little circles. At the end of the week they’re three short and somebody has a go at them. On Saturday afternoons they deserve something to go and shout about. – Rodney Marsh
- I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner. – Ina Garten
- I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse’. – Vera Farmiga
- It was as if each of them sensed vaguely that the Saturday afternoons of youth are few, and precious, and this feeling which neither of them could have defined or described made every moment of this time together too short, too quickly gone, yet clearer and more sharply edged than any other. – Grace Metalious
- Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans. – Mike Birbiglia
- My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers. – John Wayne
- There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night. – Donald Cerrone
- Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
- Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face. – Dan Pearce
- Growing up on the plantation there in Mississippi, I would work Monday through Saturday noon. I’d go to town on Saturday afternoons, sit on the street corner, and I’d sing and play. – B. B. King
- I still do love monsters. And when I was a kid, they were really important to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night. – Emil Ferris
- Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different. – Jean Grae
- Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail. – Christina Baldwin
Happy and Funny Saturday Quotes
- If you had to work 14-hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred. – Nicole Ari Parker
- Different cocktails for different Saturday nights. – Drew Barrymore
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday. – Ludacris
- What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week. – C. S. Lewis
- I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful. – Padmasree Warrior
- There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball. – Nora Roberts
- Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. – John Shirley
- If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night. – Kathy Griffin
- Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale. – Wataru Watari
- Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too. – Ana Monnar
- The problem is that a lot of the blues stations are late on Saturday night, and like a lot of people, I ain’t no vampire! – B. B. King
- How pleasant is Saturday night, When I’ve tried all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, And obliged everyone that I could. – Nancy Sproat
- The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. – Chuck Palahniuk
- If Sunday is the Lord’s day, then Saturday belongs to the Devil. It is the only night of the week when he gives out Free passes to the Late show at the Too Much Fun Club. – Hunter S. Thompson
- In New York it seems like there’s no Monday or Saturday or Sunday. The town is always moving. The vibe is great. – Thierry Henry
Saturday Morning Inspirational Quotes To Start Perfect Day
- On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday. – Robert Brault
- This generation is so dead. You ask a kid, ‘What are you doing this Saturday?’ and they’ll be playing video games or watching cable, instead of building model cars or airplanes or doing something creative. Kids today never say, ‘Man, I’m really into remote-controlled steamboats.’ – Jack White
- Dear Saturday, you are my favorite.
- My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating. – Alan King
- The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too. – Donna Shalala
- We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday. – Edward McKendree Bounds
- It’s hard to nap on Saturday or the weekends. – Scott Eastwood
- Saturday is all about good vibes.
- I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights. – Amanda Bynes
- Saturday night is your big night. Everybody used to fry up fish and have one hell of a time. Find me playing till sunrise for 50 cents and a sandwich. And be glad of it. And they really liked the low-down blues. – Muddy Waters
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. – Bill Watterson
- May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset. – Irish Proverb
- Spend a day doing nothing: Let your mind wander; Let nature entertain you; Let stress go. Enjoy Saturday.
- I’m not sure what it was or where she sprayed it, but her scent will be the end of the life I loved. And I will find comfort in the simpleness of sitting with her on a Saturday afternoon with nothing else to do. – Darnell Lamont Walker
- It turns out that all Netflix streaming peak on Saturday night can fit inside a single fiber optic, which is the size of one human hair. – Reed Hastings
- I didn’t grow up thinking of movies as film, or art, but as movies, something to do on a Saturday afternoon. – Sydney Pollack
- I like work/life separation, not work/life balance. What I mean by that is, if I’m on, I want to be on and maximally productive. If I’m off, I don’t want to think about work. When people strive for work/life balance, they end up blending them. That’s how you end up checking email all day Saturday. – Tim Ferriss
Blessed Saturday Quotes And Sayings
- On Saturdays, we wear pajamas, crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.
- I’m going to use what little energy I have today to breathe and maybe blink. Saturday is about it.
- Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love. – C.J. Carlyon
- I’m not an early bird at all. Ideally, on Saturday morning I’d allow myself a lovely lie-in. 10:45 would be just right. – Shilpa Shetty
- It was four o’clock of a stickily wet Saturday. As long as it is anything from Monday to Friday the average library attendant goes around thanking her stars she isn’t a school-teacher; but the last day of the week, when the rest of the world is having its relaxing Saturday off and coming to gloat over you as it acquires its Sunday-reading best seller, if you work in a library you begin just at noon to wish devoutly that you’d taken up scrubbing-by-the-day, or hack-driving, or porch-climbing or- anything on earth that gave you a weekly half-holiday! – Margaret Widdemer
- I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time, so I go to the gym. – Ehud Olmert
- A kind of joyous hysteria moved into the room, everything flying before the wind, vehicles outside getting dented to hell, the crowd sweaty and the smells of aftershave, manure, clothes dried on the line, your money’s worth of perfume, smoke, booze; the music subdued by the shout and babble through the bass hammer could be felt through the soles of the feet, shooting up the channels of legs to the body fork, center of everything. It is the kind of Saturday night that torches your life for a few hours, makes it seem like something is happening. – Annie Proulx
- When you rise in the Saturday morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength.
- Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learns, play dream just be happy Saturday!
- May Saturday be a day of happiness, peace and love.
- Saturday’s worm is the recruitment of soldiers, not telling the soldiers where to aim their guns.
- Saturday shines when we let our positive attitude shine through.
- It’s Saturday may it brings you lots of love and lots of cheer.