Sometimes, lessons in fake friends quotes are learned the hard way. The world is packed with a lot of fake faces who pretend to look real at all costs, but in actual, they are not real. Fake people can be hard to spot
Wise quotes about fake friends can help you to spot fake people in your life, and to face the bitter experiences of handling bad friends.
If you’re searching for quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of cheating quotes, quotes on haters, and wise liars quotes.
Top 10 Fake Friends And Fake People Quotes
Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.
Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back. – Michael Bassey Johnson
Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour but True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but they are always there. – Habeeb Akande
An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies. – Vandi Tanko
A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines. – Benjamin Franklin
Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies. – Israelmore Ayivor
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. – Buddha
Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend. – Kemmy Nola
False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. – Richard Burton
Best Fake Friends Quotes With Images
Stay real. stay loyal or stay away from me.
Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.
If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.
My name must taste good ’cause it’s always in your mouth.
A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.
Fake people don’t surprise me anymore, real people do.
I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them.
Once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
Sometimes the people you’d take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.
“Best friends" has 11 letters, but so does Backstabber. – Wiz Khalifa
You can’t laugh last If I stab you in the throat with the knife you left in my back.
Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.
I’ll never forget what you did to me, but I’ll never let you know I remember.
People will stab you in the back and then ask why you are bleeding.
Eliminate those fake friends who seem real when you have something and disappear when you have nothing. – Rashida Rowe
Be careful who you trust because as quickly as they say they’re your friend is how quick they can turn their backs on you. – Abhishek Tiwari
This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you. – Sophie Kinsella
Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them. – Rashida Rowe
Even problems do you a favor, they let you know the real friends from fake ones.
It’s better to be around strangers than to keep fake friends at least we don’t expect anything from a stranger
I hate two faced people; it makes it harder for me to decide which side to slap first.
The best way to keep your secrets from your enemies is to stop telling your friends.
It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. it’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. and it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.
Many people would be scared if they saw in the mirror, not their faced. But their character.
I asked God to protect me from my enemies and I started losing friends
The ones you thought would fight for you and love you more than you’ll ever know, is the one you never thought will hurt you the most.
It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight-inch blade in your back when you turn around. – Nishan Panwar
You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were. – Jodi Picoult
Better an honest enemy than a false friend. – German Proverb
An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake. – Zero Dean
Watch who you call a friend because friends are the same ones that will leak your business to everyone after yall not friends anymore. – Ritu Ghatourey
I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around. – Mitchell Perry
You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends. – Joan Jett
If they disrespect you to your face imagine what they’re doing behind your back.
Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces.
I used to think enemies were the worst people in the world, but that was until I met fake friends and realized that they’re a lot worse.
Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
An enemy, who is honest and shows his/her hate openly is better than a friend who is a liar and putting you down secretly.
We fear our enemy, but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back. – Mufti Ismail Menk
Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them. – London Mond
Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away. – Ismail Haniyeh
Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies. – Sara Shepard
Pretend to be poor in reality and you’ll notice a decrease in your friend’s list and request. – Michael Bassey Johnson
Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.
I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins. – Jarod Kintz
What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
People wears a mask of a lie, so they look attractive, so be careful. – Muhammad Saqib
Sometimes it’s not the person who change, it’s the mask that falls off. – Mhaj Porras
Don’t be fooled by their mask. Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.
It’s funny how; The one person you’d take a bullet for tends to always be the one behind the gun.
Sometimes it’s a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are.
Cannot trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming the new trend.
The same person that speaks highly of you will be the same person that downs you. Be careful who you call friends.
Sometimes you have to distance yourself from all the folks that only call when they need something.
The only thing you get from being fake is losing your real friends and gaining more fake people in your circle.
Fake people have a hard time attaching themselves to people who have good self-esteem. Because people who feel good about themselves won’t put up with them.
Fake people will hang around as long as you let them. So, don’t. Cut back on their time and spend it with your real friends.
Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you’re standing alone.
Fake people are like fools gold, it can be found everywhere yet it’s worth nothing. Real people are like gold, they’re very rare and worth a fortune.
Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated. – Dean Cavanagh
In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is in black and white until later their true colors come out. – Anthony Liccione
Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly. – Chiranjude
Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else’s. – Ziad K. Abdelnour
Nice words and nice appearance doesn’t conclude that someone is nice, I believe that the nicer you look, the more deceptive you appear. – Michael Bassey Johnson
Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be. – Scarlet Koop
Some people will push you off an edge just to catch you and say they saved your life.
They laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at them because they are all same.
People are quick to judge but slow to correct themselves.
Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.
Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
I’m so tired of fake friends, drama, liars, being ignored, getting hurt.
An open enemy is better than a false friend.
Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re a fool.
Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.
I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one.
A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend.
Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake, and some people are real good at being fake.
As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
I don’t have time for fake friends anymore. Either be real or be gone.
True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.
One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.
Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
Fake friends show their true colors when they don’t need you anymore. Be aware.
Only a true friend will tell you to your face, what others are saying behind your back.
Fake friends will believe the gossip about you, but real friends know better and stand up for you.
A fake friend likes to see you do well, but not better than them.
You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it. – Mandy Hale
True friends cry when you leave. Fake friends leave when you cry.
Fake friends are no different than shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments, but disappear during your darkest hours.
I despise the rituals of fake friendship. I wish we could just claw each other’s eyes out and call it a day; instead we put on huge radiant smiles and spout compliments until our teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all. – Jody Gehrman
Time alone can prove the worth of friendship. As time goes by, we lose the false ones and keep the best. True friends stay when all the rest are gone. – Ritu Ghatourey
I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around. – Mitchell Perry
A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure. – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
Fake friends are easy to find and easy to lose but real friends are the hardest to find and hardest to lose.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. – Mitch Hedberg
When you’re up in life, your friends get to know who you are. When you’re down in life, you get to know who your friends are.
Quotes About Fake People In Your Life
Think you’re the only one who wonders if your friend is really a friend? These quotes about bad and false friends will help remind you of why it’s important to celebrate the good friends you have in life. Also, don’t forget to celebrate your group with teamwork quotes.
- My real friends never hearing from me, fake friends write the wrong answers on the mirror for me. – Drake
- Everyone you fight may not be your enemy, likewise, everyone that helps you may not be your friend.
- Sometimes people who don’t socialize much aren’t actually anti-social, they just have no tolerance to drama and fake people.
- I may not be perfect but at least I am not fake.
- I would so much rather have a few good friends than a lot of fake friends. – Lauren Conrad
- And you don’t have to care, so don’t pretend. Nobody needs a best fake friend. – James Bay
- In life, you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter. – Nick Vujicic
- Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called perfection, which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of. – Dan Pearce
- Not all toxic people are cruel and uncaring. Some of them love us dearly. Many of them have good intentions. Most are toxic to our being simply because…they aren’t inherently bad people, but they aren’t the right people for us. And as hard as it is, we have to let them go. – Daniell Koepke
- If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on. – Germany Kent
- Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy. – Suzy Kassem
- Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
- Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for. – Mohit Kaushik
- We never lose friends; fake ones are exposed. – Carlos Wallace
- Being too nice is a crime today. Fake friends are everywhere around you. they will use you and when you are of no use, throw you away like a wrapper. – Shizra
- Always be careful of your friend who loves your enemy; you either trust such a fellow for your life or for your death! – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- Fake friends are with you today and against you tomorrow. Whatever they say defines them not you. – Shizra
- Nobody wants to know how you feel, yet, they want you to do what they feel. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- It may…be judged indecent in me to come forward on this occasion; but when I see a fellow-creature about to perish through the cowardice of her pretended friends, I wish to be allowed to speak, that I may say what I know of her character. – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- I can cross the boundless ocean just to save you, I cannot eat or sleep without you, I can take you on a journey to heaven and show you to the angels. All these are fake and absurd promises; Be sincere, walk up to your lover and say, honestly, darling, I can only do the best I can for you. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- If you are not going to be a comfort, have the decency to be an empty space. – Jennifer Crusie
- The most dangerous among us come dressed as angels and we learn too late they are the devil in disguise. – Carlos Wallace
- The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them. – Chris Jammi
- Fear of something is at the root of hate for others and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. – George Washington Carver
- Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors. – Debasish Mridha
- Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else. – Darlene Quimet
- Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks. – Waqar Ahmed
- Life is full of fake people before you decide to judge them make sure you are not one of them.
- I don’t regret my past; I just regret the time I have wasted with wrong people.
- I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do
- Sometimes I wish people were like money so when I put them in the light, I know which ones are real.
- Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.
- What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my friends had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain. – Jodee Blanco
- True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but they are always there. – Habeeb Akande
- Buy a gift for a dog, and you’ll be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if don’t have anything to offer to it, it won’t even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters. – Steve Maraboli
- Friends ask you questions; enemies question you. – Criss Jami
- Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself. – Hussein Nishah
- People only throw shade on what’s shining. – Genereux Philip
- Mindset matters…always. The difference found between the victorious and the envious, the successful and the haters; is mindset. – Steve Maraboli
- You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage. – Chinonye J. Chudolue
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasow
- Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy. – Orrin Woodward
- It makes no sense to try to extend a friendship that was only meant to be a season into a lifetime. – Mandy Hale
- We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are.
Real Friends vs Fake Friends Quotes
True friends are always there for you. Fake friends only appear when they need something from you. Time passes and you begin to see people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be. Also, quotes about being alone will inspire you, cheer you up, and make you stronger.
- Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth. Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate. – Aberjhani
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature. – Jane Austen
- Trolls and haters are only distractions from your greater purpose. When you achieve your goals and success, not only will the trolls and haters be forgotten, but they will definitely be looked upon as the biggest fools. – Kaitlin Gow
- If people are hating on you it’s often because they are: 1. Threatened by you, 2. Jealous of you or 3. Feeling like you’re above them so they put you down to feel better about themselves. The greatest people have haters for a reason, so take it as a compliment. – Jeanette Coron
- True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance. – Henry David Thoreau
- A friendship that can cease has never been real. – St. Jerome
- I got my own back. – Maya Angelou
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.
- We teach people how to treat us. – Dr. Phil
- Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer. – Israelmore Ayivor
- Lovers have a right to betray you, friends don’t. – Judy Holliday
- One of the biggest flaws of people is pretending to be blind to their own mistakes, but do not pretend deaf towards the mistakes of others.
- At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. – Sandi Lynn
- No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
Some Questions About Fake Friend and Fake People
Fake friend means that someone who is around you to use you because you are kind and gentle. By this way they can approve their status or get promoted etc.
See if s/he making gossips about you? S/he shouldn’t have done it
Make sure if you find her/him when you need?
Find out if s/he is listening you
The one who has your back, supports you in life time. They need to keep their promises and wants to around you too.