Sometimes, lessons in fake friends quotes are learned the hard way. The world is packed with a lot of fake faces who pretend to look real at all costs, but in actual, they are not real. No one can deny that we have a number of fake people in our surroundings, social gatherings, offices etc. Fake friends quotes are for those who has faced the bitter experiences of handling bad friends. Friends come and go, some leaves footprints in our life while others with unspeakable scars. People have accepted becoming unreal because it attracts other humans more than being real. Don’t you hate it when a friend first admires you, but later deceive you? It just happens for everyone. Don’t worry, we have fake people quotes collection for you. Here are sarcastic and eye-opening quotes about fake friends, back stabbers and betrayal by good friends.
Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t
- “If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.”
- “My name must taste good ’cause it’s always in your mouth.”
- “A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.”
- “Fake people don’t surprise me anymore, real people do.”
- I hate liars, hypocrites and people who take advantage of people who care about them.
- “One they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes the people you’d take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.” – Unknown
- “Bestfriends has 11 letters, but so does Backstabber.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “You can’t laugh last If I stab you in the throat with the knife you left in my back.”
- Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.
- “I’ll never forget what you did to me, but I’ll never let you know I remember.”
- “People will stab you in the back and then ask why you are bleeding.” – Unknown
- “Eliminate those fake friends who seem real when you have something and disappear when you have nothing.” – Rashida Rowe
- “Be careful who you trust because as quickly as they say they’re your friend is how quick they can turn their backs on you.” – Abhishek Tiwari
- This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you. Sophie Kinsella
- “Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.” – Rashida Rowe
- “Even problems do you a favor, they let you know the real friends from fake ones.”
- “It’s better to be around strangers than to keep fake friends atleast we don’t expect anything from a stranger”
- “I hate two faced people, it makes it harder for me to decide which side to slap first.”
- “Best way to keep your secrets from your enemies is to stop telling your friends.”
- “Some people forget about you, until they want something from you”
- “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. it’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. and it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
- Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour but True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there. ― Habeeb Akande
- “Some people should get two facebook accounts one for each face”
- “Many people would be scared if they saw in the mirror, not their faces..but their character.”
- “I asked God to protect me from my enemies and I started losing friends”
- The ones you thought would fight for you and love you more than you’ll ever know, is the one you never thought will hurt you the most.
- “Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smile at you is your best friend.” – Kemmy Nola
- “It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight inch blade in your back when you turn around.” – Nishan Panwar
- “You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.” – Jodi Picoult
- Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.” – German Proverb
- “An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake.” – Zero Dean
- “ Watch who you call friend because friends are the same ones that will leak your business to everyone after yall not friends anymore.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around.” Mitchell Perry
- “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” – Joan Jett
- If they disrespect you to your face imagine what they’re doing behind your back.
- “Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.” – Unknown
- “Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces.” – Unknown
- “I used to think enemies were the worst people in the world, but that was until I met fake friends and realized that they’re a lot worse.” – Unknown
- “Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.” – Unknown
- “An enemy, who is honest and shows his/her hate openly is better than a friend who is liar and putting you down secretly.” -Author Unknown
- “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” – Habeeb Akande
- “We fear our enemy but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back.” Mufti Ismail Menk
- “Most people want to see you to do better, but not doing better than them.” -London Mond
- “An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies” – Tanko
- “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepard
- Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies. -Israelmore Ayivor
- “Pretend to be poor in reality and you’ll notice a decrease in your friends list and request.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.” – Unknown
- “I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins.” -Jarod Kintz
- “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” – Jess C. Scott
- “People wears a mask of a lie so they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
- “Sometimes it’s not the person who change, it’s the mask that falls off.” – Mhaj Porras
- “Don’t be fooled by their mask.Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.” – Unknown
- “It’s funny how; The one person you’d take a bullet for tends to always be the one behind the gun.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes it’s a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are.” – Unknown
- “Cannot trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming the new trend.” -Unknown
- “The same person that speaks highly of you will be the same person that downs you. Be careful who you call friends.” Unknown
- Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smile at you is your best friend. – Kemmy Nola
- “Sometimes you have to distance yourself from all the folks that only calls when they need something” – Author Unknown
- “The only thing you get from being fake is losing your real friends and gaining more fake people in your circle” – Unknown
- “Fake people have a hard time attaching themselves to people who have good self-esteem. Because people who feel good about themselves won’t put up with them.” – Unknown
- “Fake people will hang around as long as you let them. So, don’t. Cut back on their time and spend it with your real friends” – Unknown
- “Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you’re standing alone.” – Unknown
- “Fake people are like fools gold, it can be found everywhere yet it’s worth nothing. Real people are like gold, they’re very rare and worth a fortune” – Unknown
- “Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated.” – Dean Cavanagh
- “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is in black and white, until later their true colors come out.” – Anthony Liccione
- “Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.” – Chiranjude
- “ Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else’s.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Nice words and nice appearance doesn’t conclude that someone is nice, I believe that the nicer you look, the more deceptive you appear.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” – Scarlet Koop
- It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight-inch blade in your back when you turn around. -Nishan Panwar
- “Some people will push you off an edge just to catch you and say they saved your life.” – Unknown
- “They laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at them because they are all same.” – Unknown
- “People are quick to judge, but slow to correct themselves.” – Unknown
Quotes About Fake Friends In Your Life
Think you’re the only one who wonders if your friend is really a friend? These quotes about bad (or false) friends will help remind you of why it’s important to celebrate the good friends you have in life. Also don’t forget to celebrate your group with teamwork quotes.
- “Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.”
- “Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.”
- “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.”
- “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.”
- “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
- We fear our enemy but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back. Mufti Ismail Menk
- Most people want to see you to do better, but not doing better than them. London Mond
- Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there. Habeeb Akande
- “I’m so tired of: fake friends, drama, liars, being ignored, getting hurt.”
- “An open enemy is better than a false friend.”
- “Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.”
- “Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re fool.”
- “Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.”
- “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
- “Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.”
- “I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one.”
- Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back. Michael Bassey Johnson
- “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.”
- “A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend.”
- “Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.”
- “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.”
- “You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.”
- “As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.”
- “I don’t have time for fake friends anymore. Either be real, or be gone.”
- “True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.”
- “One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.”
- “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
- “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.”
- “Fake friends show their true colors when they don’t need you anymore. Be aware.”
- “Only a true friend will tell you to your face, what others are saying behind your back.”
- “Fake friends will believe the gossip about you, but real friends know better and stand up for you.”
- “A fake friend likes to see you do well, but not better than them.”
- “Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.”
- “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” – Mandy Hale
- “True friends cry when you leave. Fake friends leave when you cry.”
- “Fake friends are no different than shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments, but disappear during your darkest hours.”
Sarcastic Short Quotes About Fake Friends
Don’t be fooled by their mask.Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.
This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
Fake friends are easy to find and easy to loose but real friends are the hardest to find and hardest to lose.
- My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
- Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces.
- A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.
-Edward Bulwer Lytton
- When you’re up in life, your friends get to know who you are. When you’re down in life, you get to know who your friends are.
- My real friends never hearin from me, fake friends write the wrong answers on the mirror for me..
- Everyone you fight may not be your enemy, likewise everyone that helps you may not be your friend.
- “Sometimes people who don’t socialize much aren’t actually anti-social, they just have no tolerance to drama and fake people.”
- “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t give a shit.”
- “I may not be perfect but at least I am not fake.”
- “Life is full of fake people before you decide to judge them make sure you are not one of them.”
- “Some people are real, some people are good, some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.”
- “I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I have wasted with wrong people.”
- “I hope karma slaps you in face before I do”
- You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.
- Sometimes I wish people were like money so when I put them in the light I know which ones are real.
- Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smile at you is your best friend.
- Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.
- I would so much rather have a few of good friends than a lot of fake friends.
- And you don’t have to care, so don’t pretend. Nobody needs a best fake friend.
- You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.
- In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.
Real Friends vs Fake Friends Quotes
True friends are always there for you. Fake friends only appear when they need something from you. Time passes and you begin to see people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.
“Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
“Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.”
― Dan Pearce
“What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my “friends” had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain.”
― Jodee Blanco
- “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour
True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.”
― Habeeb Akande
- “Buy a gift for a dog, and you’ll be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if don’t have anything to offer to it, it won’t even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “It may…be judged indecent in me to come forward on this occasion; but when I see a fellow-creature about to perish through the cowardice of her pretended friends, I wish to be allowed to speak, that I may say what I know of her character.”
― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- “This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.”
― Sophie Kinsella
- “Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.”
― Israelmore Ayivor
- “I can cross the boundless ocean just to save you, I cannot eat or sleep without you, I can take you on a journey to heaven and show you to the angels. All these are fake and absurd promises; Be sincere, walk up to your lover and say, honestly, darling, i can only do the best i can for you.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “If you are not going to be a comfort, have the decency to be an empty space.”
― Jennifer Crusie
- “The most dangerous among us come dressed as angels and we learn too late they are the devil in disguise.”
― Carlos Wallace