Loving yourself is never an easy job, but there are a lot of reasons to love yourself. It is the foundation of your strength, inner stability, and happiness. Inspirational love yourself quotes make you learn to accept and cherish yourself, so you can find the peace of mind and live your dreams.
If you’re searching for simple happy quotes and empowering good vibes quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best uplifting quotes, inspiring spiritual quotes and popular memories quotes.
Best Love Yourself Quotes
Fall in love with taking care of yourself; mind, body, and spirit.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ― Carl Gustav Jung
Make peace with yourself before you move forward. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. ― Roy T. Bennett
Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. ― Veronica A. Shoffstall
You have to grow, you have to be, you have to love yourself unconditionally. ― Dominic Riccitello
Your heart truly deserves the priceless feeling of unconditional love that can only come from you to you. ― Edmond Mbiaka
You are a true success if you can trust yourself, love yourself, and be yourself. ― Debasish Mridha
Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are. ― Stephanie Lahart
Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. ― Jenn Proske
Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
Scarcity of self-value cannot be remedied by money, recognition, affection, attention or influence. ― Gary Zukav
I am perfect, I love and accept myself as I am. ― Avis Williams
Loving yourself doesn’t make you selfish. When done correctly, the exact opposite occurs, because you know that selfish behaviors are negative for your mind, body and spirit. ― Donald L. Hicks
Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.
Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home. ― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
Be a bit of a challenge; not because you’re playing games but because you realize you’re worth the extra effort. ― Mandy Hale
Letting go of negative people doesn’t mean you hate them. It just means that you love yourself.
You were born an original work of art. Stay original always. Originals cost more than imitations. ― Suzy Kassem
Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways. ― Jerry Corsten
Demonstrate love by giving it unconditionally to yourself. And as you do, you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.
Don’t let hollow heroes distract you from saving yourself. ― Nikki Rowe
If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself. ― Barbara De Angelis
Not everyone you love is gonna love you back, that’s why it’s important to love yourself.
Dismantle your wounds so you stop living your life by them. ― Nikki Rowe
A man who loves himself takes the first step towards real love. Osho
Worry about loving yourself, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.
I celebrate myself and sing myself. ― Walt Whitman
Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it. ― Thaddeus Golas
To love yourself is to understand you don’t need to be perfect to be good.
Love yourself and dream bigger. ― Teresa Collins
Love yourself instead of abusing yourself. ― Karolina Kurkova
Happiness means loving yourself and being less concerned with the approval of others. ― Owen Campbell Jr.
You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are. ― Yogi Bahaman
What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more?
The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. ― William James
I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now…Love is the great miraclecure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. ― Louise L. Hay
To learn to love yourself could be the hardest thing that you will ever do.
Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it is sanity. ― Andre Gide
It isn’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to. ― W.C. Fields
Don’t forget to love yourself. ― Soren Kierkegaard
When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers. ― Sandbar Khan
Words always remain words, the world will change ― Mayan Kumar Louteriya
Love yourself first. So, you know what you deserve. ― Lucille Ball
To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now. ― Alan Cohen
You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company. ― Diane Von Furstenberg
Start loving yourself for everything you are.
You can never meet your potential until you truly learn to love yourself. ― Teresa Collins
You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else. ― Jennifer Lopez
No one is going to love you if you don’t love yourself.
We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light. ― Mary Dunbar
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. ― Oscar Wilde
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
Love yourself and follow your dreams, because if you want it bad enough, it will happen.
Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want. ― Harvey Specter
Sometimes you have to be alone to truly know your worth. ― Karen A. Baquiran
One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself, to take care of yourself. ― Goldie Hawn
Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. ― Louise Hay
Maybe if we love ourselves healthy, we will all heal? ― Nikki Rowe
Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally. Hannah Bronfman
Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting. ― William Shakespeare
If you don’t love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others. ― Dalai Lama
Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve your world. ― Joe Vitale
Top Loving Yourself Sayings
- When you’re constantly thinking of others and what they must be thinking or feeling or expecting, you wind up in this perpetual state of trying to please them. You see yourself through their eyes and you lose sight of who you are. ― Michael Soll
- When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving. ― Kim McMillen
- Loving yourself means accepting your weaknesses as parts of yourself you are still working to improve and celebrating your strengths. Do that for those around you, and you’ll find that life is filled with joy. ― Yee Shun-Jian
- Respect, Love, and Value yourself. Always remember to be good to yourself by taking care of yourself. Make yourself a priority and know that it’s okay. Don’t feel guilty for loving yourself, first! You’re just as important as anybody else. ― Stephanie Lahart
- Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you. ― Lilly Singh
- Loving yourself does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion. ― Margo Anand
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
- It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary. ― Mandy Hale
- People like me great. People don’t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.
- The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. ― Walt Disney
- Love brings you face to face with yourself. It`s impossible to love others if you don’t love yourself. ― John Pierrkos
- We must fall in love with yourselves. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself. ― Mae West
- I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. ― Johnny Depp
- Lend yourself to others but give yourself to yourself. ― Montaigne
- Self-love does not lessen our ability to love others; it increases it. The more love we have within the more love we have to give out. ― Randi G. Fine
- Fill your own well with love so that others may drink from it. ― Randi G. Fine
- The absence of self-love can never be replaced with the presence of people’s love for you. ― Edmond Mbiaka
- Love yourself more.
- Love only yourself a little bit longer, until you can’t stand not to love someone else. ― Kiera Cass
- Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept. ― Anna Taylor
- Accept yourself, love yourself. ― Chanel Iman
- A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life. ― Andrew Matthews
- Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life. ― Millen Livis
- Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude. toward others.
- If you ever want to love someone, love yourself unconditionally first. ― Debasish Mridha
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
- You say you need to love others, but do you love yourself ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
- No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love. ― Edmond Mbiaka
- Loving yourself…does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion. ― Margo Anand
- The best friend you will ever find is you. Love yourself with joy and fill your heart with bliss and happiness. ― Debasish Mridha
- Love is a battle with yourself. Be kind and love yourself before you love anyone else. ― Karen Quan
- Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you. ― Steve Maraboli
- Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. ― Benjamin Spock
- You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.
- Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. Enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past. Enough to set a high standard for relationships. Enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner. Enough to forgive yourself. Enough to move on. ― Steve Maraboli
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ― M. Scott Peck
- Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. ― Rumi
- When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are. ― Oprah Winfrey
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ― Howard Washington Thurman
- As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. ― Marianne Williamson