‘Good Vibes‘ is commonly used to describe a positive way of living. Instead of getting stuck in the negativity, famous good vibes quotes will help you to figure out how to see the brighter side of life and remain positive no matter what.
If you’re searching for feeling happy quotes and encouraging uplifting quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of top spiritual quotes, inspiring memories quotes and popular yoga quotes.
Good Vibes Quotes
You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever. — Bill Mckibben
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. — Helen Keller
If you feel happy, smile with all your heart. If you’re down, smile with all your might. — Paul Ian Guillermo
I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back. — Kesha
My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso. — Pablo Picasso
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. — Willie Nelson
I say looking on the bright side of life never killed anybody. — Jenny Han
I don’t fake relationships, vibes, or anything with people. I just keep it real, and some people think I have a cold heart for that. — Lil Skies
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. — Albert Einstein
Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. — Lyndon B. Johnson
You just get the vibes of your surroundings and it rubs off on you. — Gordon Lightfoot
Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right. — Henry Ford
In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision. — Dalai Lama
I just like playing songs with happy vibes and good feelings. — Kygo
I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves. — Oprah Winfrey
Good vibes and meaningful thoughts help you learn to dance in the rain.
I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter. — Walt Disney
The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all. — Lalah Delia
Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great. — Cher
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. — Zig Ziglar
If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true. — SpongeBob SquarePants
It’s the easiest thing in the world to be down about anything. I think the body responds to good vibes. — Dave Davies
The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. — Calvin Coolidge
Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power. — William James
The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up. — Harrison Ford
You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable. — Deepak Chopra
Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold. — Akilnathan Logeswaran
You can feel the vibes, feel the people pulling for you. — Julius Erving
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. — Thomas Edison
The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being. — Lee lacocca
Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. — Mark Twain
Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. — Harvey Mackay
People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless. — Chris Colfer
In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. — Les Brown
Best Good Vibe Quotes About Being More Positive
- Always positive vibes in the Lingard camp. — Jesse Lingard
- Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will. — John D. MacDonald
- I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments. — Roger Federer
- Want what you have, and then you can have what you want. — Frederick Dodson
- Even in my stand-up, there’s a lot more positivity and enthusiasm rather than negative, I-hate-everything vibes. — Aziz Ansari
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. — Abraham Lincoln
- When you start counting your blessings, your whole life will turn around. Let blessing quotes will remind you how many special moments you have to celebrate.
- Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. — Colin Powell
- Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself. — Dawn Gluskin
- With the right vibes and the right people, it’s easy to create something magical. — Dinah Jane
- I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. — George Bernard Shaw
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. — Winston Churchill
- As a leader, you have to not only do the right thing, but be perceived to be doing the right thing. A consequence of seeking a leadership position is being put under intense public scrutiny, being held to high standards, and enhancing a reputation that is constantly under threat. — Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and Andrew Ward
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you. — Warren Buffett
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful. — Buddha
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. — Oprah Winfrey
- Power perceived is power achieved. — Principal Claude Rolle
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. — John Lennon
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Top Good Vibes Quotes That Will Make Your Day Beautiful
- Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. — Oprah Winfrey
- The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way. — Keanu Reeves
- Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game. — Terry Paulson
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. — Michael Jordan
- It is better to play than do nothing. — Confucius
- It ain’t over till it’s over. — Yogi Berra
- It’s a sad day when you find out that it’s not accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you. — Lillian Hellman
- I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me. — Dwight Schrute
- A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits. — Richard Nixon
- Learn you can do your best even when it’s hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage. — Joe Namath
- A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over. — Benjamin Franklin
- When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt. — Henry J. Kaiser
- A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. — Oscar Wilde
- A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines. — Benjamin Franklin
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. — George Bernard Shaw
- Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively. — Dr. Phil
- You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. — Oprah Winfrey
- I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I wanted more than I can tell… For once it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they’ve got planned! — Beauty and the Beast
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. — Buddha
- Then Jesus told them, ‘A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his own family.’ — Matthew 13:57
- The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going. — George Carlin
- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. — Clarence Darrow
Uplifting Good Vibe Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy. — Sam Levenson
- The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything. — Oscar Wilde
- All grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors’ dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. — Shirley Abbott
- Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else. — Leonardo da Vinci
- The man who leaves money to charity in his will is only giving away what no longer belongs to him. — Voltaire
- Imagination rules the world. — Napoleon Bonaparte
- If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem. — J. Paul Getty
- A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers. — Grace Hansen
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. — Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Grief does not change you… It reveals you. — John Green
- A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. — Leonardo da Vinci
- I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family — and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually. — Frank Sinatra
- The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future. — Jacqueline Kennedy
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. — Henry David Thoreau
- Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. — Stephen King
- If you need something done ask as busy man, no one else will have time to do it.
- His talent was as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly’s wings. At one time he understood it no more than the butterfly did, and he did not know when it was brushed or marred. Later he became conscious of his damaged wings and of their construction and he learned to think and could not fly anymore because the love of flight was gone, and he could only remember when it had been effortless. — Ernest Hemingway
- That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing. — Martin Luther King Jr.
- Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. — Cale Yarborough
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. — Dr. Seuss
- Life is a matter of perception. Everything is a riddle. You can simplify if you diversify your thoughts. — XXXTENTACION
- Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. — Roger Ebert
- If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people. — Confucius
- I dwell in possibility. — Emily Dickinson
- Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting. — Christopher Morley
- If you come to a fork in the road, take it. — Yogi Berra
- The world can be amazing when you’re slightly strange. — Harley Quinn
- I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. — Confucius
- The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. — Kin Hubbard
- The man who has no imagination has no wings. — Muhammad Ali
- Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. — Alfred Painter
Positive Vibes Quotes and Captions
- Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. It’s your life. Do what makes you happy.
- Don’t do it for anyone else. They’re not paying attention anyway. Your job is to create a life that you are happy to live every day, that’s all.
- Have courage to let go of the matter which doesn’t matter! ― Riya Pallavi Biren
- Happiness is enjoying the little things in life. It’s one of my selfie captions.
- You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.
- The real glow up is when you stop worrying about what other people will think and put all of that energy into building the life of your dream.
- Consider your time valuable and manage it effectively and efficiently.
- Don’t waste it. Produce high-quality products that will inspire others.
- Make it a point of duty to add value to your work during the progress.
- Always radiate positive vibes. Rise up and face the day full of enthusiasm and life.
- You’ve always had the power, my dear. You just had to learn it for yourself.
- Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive Life.
- Don’t settle to less; make it your best, strive to win the test! ― Joseph S. Spence Sr.
- When life puts you into tough situations, do not say why me? Instead, you should say, try me?
- You should cleanse your mind of all the bad vibes. Let the good vibes flow instead.
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- Life is too short to always be serious at all times. So, if you cannot laugh at yourself, then give me a call. I will laugh at you!
- Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn’t lie.
- Be the energy you want to attract.
- Vibrate good energy into others soul, making them never forget the beauty of yours.
- When things change inside you, things change around you.
- A positive attitude can lead to a chain reaction of positive thoughts, outcomes and events.
- Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
- Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.
- Happiness starts with you. Not with your relationship, not with your job, not with your money, but with you.
- Your mind is very powerful. If you fill it with positive thoughts, you will soon start seeing positive changes in it.
- When you know yourself, you’re empowered. When you accept yourself, you’re invincible.
Morning Vibes Quotes
- Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams.
- A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
- Good things are going to happen.
- Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, read one of the inspirational poems and start again.
- Fill yourself with good feelings until you are overflowing.
- The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and to what let go. ― Dodinsky
- One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
- Let the Good vibe Sunday well spent to bring us a week of content. ― Napz Cherub Pellazo
- Today is a good day to have a good day.
- It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t Frown and let the monster see you smile! ― Napz Cherub Pellazo
- Look for something good in every day. Even if in some days you need to have to look a little bit harder.
- If you want to be happy, be happy on purpose. When you wake up in the morning, you can’t just wait and see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have. Higher thoughts. Higher energies. best experiences.
- Smile and let everyone know you are stronger than you were yesterday.
- The miracle of your existence calls for celebration every day.
- I honor you for every time this year you: got back up, vibrated higher, shined your light and loved and elevated beyond; the call of duty. ― Lalah Delia
- Always think happy thoughts and put a smile in your face so that good opportunities can easily find you.
- Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
- Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
- Learn to love yourself. It is important that you stay positive all the times because beauty comes from the inside.
- An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.