Here, you’ll find best photography slogans and quotes. Need some inspiration to get you through the rest of the week and into the sweet embrace of the weekend? Or maybe you prefer humor? Whatever the case, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve scoured the Internet and compiled some of our all-time favorite quotes about photography — from the deeply inspirational, to the snarky, and to the hilarious.
So, if you want to know what Ansel Adams said when he was asked which he would save from a burning building, his wife or his negatives, go ahead and scroll on down. Also, you can read Osho quotes on happiness, life and mindfulness.
48 Photography Slogans Will Motivate You Today
A listing of 48 most popular and catchy photography slogans. This will inspire you as well as give you an idea on how to go about a tag line. They are from the leading brands and illustrates how they focus from an individuals perspective to gain attention. To be special you will have to stand out from the crowd. The tag line or slogan will be the first important thing.
- A camera that puts a world of possibilities at your fingertips. Literally.
- A Photographic Story.
- Back it up. Get it back.
- Been there. Lit that.
- Bring your creativity to life.
- Built for speed.
- Capture it all.
- Change your lens, change your story.
- Compel your audience. Capture the moment. Light with purpose.
- Control. Create.
- Create the entire scene – simply!
- Exceptional images deserve an exceptional presentation.
- Explore. Create. Inspire.
- Freedom of movement. Fast access. Flexibility.
- Go extreme. There’s no turning back.
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s a talking picture worth?
- Imagine more.
- In the heart of the image.
- In this family, everyone is photogenic.
- Innovative in the moment.
- Inspire, Explore, Create & Showcase.
- Judging from your photography, maybe its time to hang it up.
- Lose a hobby. Gain a passion.
- Love for photography. Eat sleep and breathe it. Become a photograph.
- Make a statement without saying a word.
- No one helps you concentrate on your craft like Kodak.
- Photography. It’s all about light.
- Ready. Set. Wow!
- Rock solid.
- Shoot today. Upload tonight. We ship tomorrow.
- The 1000 word Photograph.
- The leader in wireless photography.
- The power behind the picture.
- The professional’s source.
- The world is more colorful than the eye can see.
- Think Imagine Create.
- To capture ten thousand words in the blink of a moment.
- Turn a cloudy day into something beautiful.
- Turn a photo into a work of art.
- Turn your used photo equipment into cash!
- We capture your memories forever.
- We take pictures to record our personal vision of the world.
- We’ve got you covered.
- What happens inside your mind can happen inside a camera!
- What you can see you can photograph.
- You didn’t compromise on your camera. You shouldn’t on your lenses.
- You don’t have to be a Pro to shoot like a Pro.
- Your passion is capturing great moments. So is ours.
Inspirational Quotes for Photographers
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But I wonder, what else do “they” say? In order to find out I’ve culled together the best quotes on the subject of photography. I hope they inspire you.
- A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
- The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.
- There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
- The negative is the equivalent of the composer’s score and the print the performance.
You don’t take a photograph, you make it.
- A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety.
- Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real.
- There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. Ansel Adams
- Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment.
- It is my intention to present – through the medium of photography – intuitive observations of the natural world which may have meaning to the spectators.
- Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution.
- If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.
- Did I express my personality? I think that’s quite unimportant because it’s not people’s selves but what they have to say about life that’s important.
- The important thing is, you have to have something important to say about the world.
- Every artist I suppose has a sense of what they think has been the importance of their work. But to ask them to define it is not really a fair question. My real answer would be, the answer is on the wall.
- Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.
It is one thing to photograph people. It is another to make others care about them by revealing the core of their humanness.
- Actually, I’m not all that interested in the subject of photography. Once the picture is in the box, I’m not all that interested in what happens next. Hunters, after all, aren’t cooks.
- In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little, human detail can become a Leitmotiv.
- Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.
- Photography is the simultaneous recognition, in a fraction of a second, of the significance of an event as well as the precise organization of forms which gives that event its proper expression.
- To me, photography is the simultaneous recognition, in a fraction of a second, of the significance of an event.
- Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation.
- I think life is too short not to be doing something which you really believe in.
- You don’t take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.
- A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.
- I began to realize that the camera sees the world differently than the human eye and that sometimes those differences can make a photograph more powerful than what you actually observed.
- Buying a Nikon doesn’t make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner.
- A photograph is like a recipe memory the finished dish.