Here are some great happy Friday quotes as a reminder. Friday is amazing! But why? Because it symbolizes the end of the workweek and relaxation. No matter if you’re in college or at work, knowing that the weekend is just around the corner simply feels good.
Once you’re done with all your work on Friday, you can probably look back at all that you’ve accomplished throughout the week. Friday also introduces 2 ½ days filled with joy, happiness, and a lot of time to relax.
I hope these funny and happy Friday quotes give you a boost for your day and set you off on a great weekend:
“When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“ Edmond Mbiaka
“Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.“ S. O’ Sade
“Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” – Lorrin L. Lee
“Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.“
Inspirational Happy Friday Quotes
We know: Work weeks can be hard and sometimes we need hard working quotes to complete the week. But hey, it’s Friday, which means it’s the end of the work week. As you move into your weekend, remember not to let your fears hold you back in your career or your life!
In fact, each day seems to present a different challenge. With Monday quotes, you’re looking for a jolt to start the week. On Wednesday, you need some help to get over the hump. And on the weekends, you need to get rejuvenated for the week ahead, especially Sunday quotes clear away the fatigue of the whole week.
Forget about all trials you have had during the week and enjoy your life! These motivational Friday quotes will offer perfect motivation, encouragement and just the push you need to succeed all week long.
- “It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.” – Jim Rohn
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.“ Lou Brutus“
- As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” Ben Hogan
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work“
- “I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.“
- “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.“
- “Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” – Lorrin L. Lee
- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.“
- “When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.” – Estee Lauder
- “It’s Friday… any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.“
- A man may learn wisdom even from a foe. ~ Aristophanes
- “Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. On behalf of your captain, Jack Daniels and myself, welcome aboard. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.“
- “Weekends are life’s gift to those who hate their jobs.“
– Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “If it is to be, it is up to me.” ~Wordsworth
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.“
- Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere!
- “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over…“
- “I understand what’s it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something.“
- “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.”
- “It Always Seems Impossible Until it’s All Done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.“
- Be encouraged. Stay on your hustle. You can’t fail until u quit
- “For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.“
- “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.“
- I’ve always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best. -A. Olajuwon
- “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.“
Richard Nelson Bolles
- “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck.“
- “If you must have the motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.“
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.“
S. O’ Sade
- “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make every day a play-day…“
James A. Murphy
- “Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it.“
- “To be honest, when I’m home, every day is a Friday for me. It doesn’t really matter what day it is for me. A lot of my friends actually have time off during the week, and so it doesn’t prohibit me from enjoying myself when I am home on a Monday or a Tuesday.“
- “There are two tests in life, more important than any other test. On Monday morning, when you wake up, do you feel in the pit of your stomach you can’t wait to go to work? And when you’re ready to go home Friday afternoon, do you say, ‘I can’t wait to go home?’„
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.”
― Edmond Mbiaka
- “Honestly, I never really understood the glorification of Fridays & weekends.
- I don’t want to build a life and career, where I spent five days a week waiting for the weekend. No!
I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way.
I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us.”
― Akilnathan Logeswaran
- Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
Funny Friday Quotes and Sayings with Images
Friday is the day that we all look forward to. We all love Friday, here are some Funny Friday Quotes that surely reflect our feeling. Clever, funny quotes and good morning image give you laugh which is the best way to get your Friday started.
I know everyday is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
- “It is always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves…they tend to spill over.” – Kai Sinclair
- “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” – Amy Neftzger
- “I know each day is a gift, but where’s the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday.” – Unknown
- “It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.”
- “The famous F word we Thank God for every week, Friday!”
- “Be encouraged. Stay on your hustle. You can’t fail until you quit.”
- “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays” » Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “I Would Like To Thank God And Ice Cube For Friday!”
- “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.”
- “I Always Give 100 Percentage At Work 13 Percentage Monday, 22 Percentage Tuesday, 26 Percentage Wednesday, 35 Percentage Thursday, 4 Percentage Friday.”
- “Today is multiple cups of coffee kind of day.”
- “Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere!”
- “On a Friday night, I like to go out because of my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” » Douglas Booth
- “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit” » Helen Mirren
- “Hands up if you love Fridays.”
- “Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.”
- “I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.”
- “Friday is here. Let’s do this.”
- “For Children: You will need to know the difference between Friday and a fried egg. It’s quite a simple difference, but an important one. Friday comes at the end of the week, whereas a fried egg comes out of a chicken. Like most things, of course, it isn’t quite that simple. The fried egg isn’t properly a fried egg until it’s been put in a frying pan and fried. This is something you wouldn’t do to a Friday, of course, though you might do it on a Friday. You can also fry eggs on a Thursday, if you like, or on a cooker. It’s all rather complicated, but it makes a kind of sense if you think about it for a while.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
- It’s Friday morning happy hour. A round of coffee for everyone.
May your coffee be strong & hot…
And your Friday at work short.
Thank God it’s Friday because the weekend has landed and it’s time to forget about work and tear it up!
- Wishing you all a Happy Friday forget about all bad things, your troubles and the drama others have brought into your life. Enjoy today and look forward to a weekend full of smiles.
- “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?”
― Amy Neftzger
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.”
― S. O’ Sade
- “Its always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over..”
― Parag Tipnis
- “The weekends are too short for sleep!“
― Bryant A. Loney
- “Friday afternoon feels like heaven…”
― El Fuego
- “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest!”
― D.S. Mixell
- “When you’re single, your weekend days are wide-open vistas that extend in every direction; in a relationship, they’re like the sky over Manhattan: punctured, hemmed in, compressed.“
― Adelle Waldman