Deep keep your head up quotes will remind you to stay strong and not let a bad situation make you sad. With famous sayings, you can find the power to keep your hope alive and deal better with hard times. Also, you should pay attention and stay aware of yourself and the world around you.
If you’re searching for top quotes and sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of cheer quotes, motivational effort quotes and inspirational progress quotes.
Keep Your Head Up Quotes
Stand Tall, Stand Proud. Know that you are unique and magnificent. You do not need the approval of others. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong. – Ben Howard
Keep your head up because one day one person will fight like hell for you, the same as you would for them, and it will be a deep love. So, keep your head up. – Carlos Salinas
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. – Helen Keller
Awake! Arise and go! Never ever give up! – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
It is important to keep your head up and follow what you believe is right. – Ajay Naidu
To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now: smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it. – Germany Kent
You have to lift your head up out of the mud and just do it. – Teri Garr
If I’m going to have hope, I’m going to have to learn to endure disappointment. – Sharon Weil
Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
Always keep your mind strong with positive thoughts and your head up with full confidence, because you truly have greatness in you. – Edmond Mbiaka
Even though you’re fed up, you’ve got to keep your head up. – Tupac Shakur
Always hold your head up but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. – Max L. Forman
It takes someone strong to leave with their head held high. It takes someone stronger to stay with their head held higher. – Isabella Poretsis
So, keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? – T. S. Eliot
Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes…. Keep hope alive. – Jesse Jackson
It is better to have your head in the clouds and know where you are… than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them and think that you are in paradise. – Henry David Thoreau
Lift your head up high and scream to the world I know I am someone, and let the truth unfurl. – Michael Jackson
Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. – Richard M. Nixon
Never think about something wrong you did in the past, always look forward with your head up high. Have no regrets. – Jared Leto
I’m a child of God. God is my mommy, my daddy. That’s the only thing that’ll keep my head up. If I don’t remember who I am in him, I’m done. – Mary J. Blige
Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success. – Jerry Seinfeld
I admire someone who has been through a lot and still keeps their head up.
Keep your head up and be patient. – A. J. McLean
Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
Put your shoulders back, hold your head up high knowing that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you. – Joel Osteen
And I know this world is so cold and deceiving but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding. – Lil Wayne
Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I’ve been through. I said, it’s because no matter what, I am a survivor, not a victim. – Patricia Buckley
Never let anyone tell you who you are, hold your head up high, look them in the eyes and tell them who you are. – Sonya Parker
You cannot hold your head high with your hand out.
No matter how much it hurts, you have to hold your head up and keep going. – Brooke Addison
Keep your head held high because the floor isn’t very interesting to look at.
He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. – Giovanni Falcone
The nail that sticks its head up is the one that gets hit. – Japanese Proverb
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
Keep your heels, head, and standards high. – Coco Chanel
I think my mind blown, I barely feel my feet. I’mma hold my head high even in defeat. – Rick Ross
Rather hold my head high and die than live and duck. – Fabolous
Sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.
As the world falls, I will keep my head up high because I know at the end of the time, I fall with my heart sorrowing into the sky. – Christina Dessert
Keep your head up. It has to get worse before it gets better.
Keep your head up even if sometimes all you would want to do is hide away. Remember that it always gets easier.
Always hold your head up high, even if on the inside you’re about to cry. Pretend that nothing is wrong at all. Close your eyes before you fall. If you can’t see it, it’s not there. – Sarah R.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat. – Malcom S. Forbes
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Helen Keller
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. – Vincent Van Gogh
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. – Brian Tracy
Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. – Mae Jemison
Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up and be proud. – Angelina Jolie
Best Quotes To Keep Your Head Up During Hard Times
- A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl. – Stephan Hoeller
- What you thought before has led to every choice you have made, and this adds up to you at this moment. If you want to change who you are physically, mentally and spiritually, you will have to change what you think. – Dr. Patrick Gentempo
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
- When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
- Crowds are the most difficult thing for me these days because I have to walk with my head down and my eyes averted. There’s still that part of me that wants to hold my head up, make eye contact and smile. – Cameron Diaz
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
- With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. – Tony Robbins
- A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.
- We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. – Robin Sharma
- In my own faith tradition, these questions have been very important. It has always been easiest for me to apprehend God in the natural world. I love to go to church, but when I really want to feel the presence of the divine, I’m more likely to head up into the mountains. – Bill McKibben
- Were kind of in our own cocoon making it. Every once in a while, you stick your head up for a second, and you just can’t believe how successful the show has become. – Kiefer Sutherland
- You’ve got to have some adversity and learn from it. I’m working hard, but I didn’t expect a cure in one day. You learn. You move on. You hold your head up. You go on to the next day. – Chuck Knoblauch
- I can’t walk down the street with my head up. I’m not a hat wearer, but now I’m a hat wearer. – Randy Harrison
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- They’ve picked their heads up off the ground, and they now have a lot to carry on their shoulders. – Ron Atkinson
- I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So, no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it. – Tupac Shakur
- Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, ‘We’re Liverpool’. – Bill Shankly
- Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. – Tupac Shakur
- God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life. – Joel Osteen
- We ain’t meant to survive, cause it’s a setup, and even though you’re fed up, Huh, ya got to keep your head up. – Tupac Shakur
- Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him. – Tupac Shakur
- Abundance is a direct reflection of your preparation to live abundantly. People who are ready for abundance keep their heads up, their eyes open and give thanks for everything they get. – Iyanla Vanzant
- You should see the eyes of some of those children when I say to them, we’re going to have to open your head up and take out this tumor. They’re not happy about it, believe me. And they don’t like me very much at that point. But later on, they love me. – Benjamin Carson
- Keep your head up and smile, because someone somewhere wants to see you fail. – Burnell Taylor
- You keep your head down and you work and work, and all of a sudden you pick your head up and people are receiving it the same way we’re sending it. They’re thinking the same things that I’m thinking about the show. – Jeffrey Tambor
- When a church manipulates the law to say, “These people are lesser," it takes a lot of resilience to hold your head up and say, “I am not lesser!" Some people can do it, and some cannot; and some of those people who cannot will be destroyed. – Andrew Solomon
- You measure a player from the head up. – Al McGuire
- I usually head up to the mountains or out into the desert. Somewhere nobody is. There I can dig deep and find the core that got me where I am today. It’s sort of like my reset button. – Nathan Parsons
- It seems to me that the secret of true happiness in life is to know what you are and then be content to be that, in style, head up and proud, and not yearn to be something else. – Robert A. Heinlein
- If we let our head drop, our heart drops with it. Keep your head up, and your body is capable of amazing feats. – Chrissie Wellington
- Be persistent and just keep going to open mics no matter what, even if just to watch and not perform. You’ll find that even at your worst keep your head up because you’ll still be better than other people’s best. – Pete Holmes
- To be engrossed by something outside ourselves is a powerful antidote for the rational mind, the mind that so frequently has its head up its own ass. – Anne Lamott
- I was haunted by trainers going “Up, up, up, get up." You find yourself picking your head up and then realizing, they aren’t talking to me. – Jeff Daniels
- If you’re a creative person, you’d better not read what people write about you, because if it’s good it’ll blow your head up and it’ll force you not to take the subway and you’ll start taking cabs, and you’d better stay around people, and if it’s bad, it just hurts your feelings so much it discourages you. – James McBride
- Don’t let haters get me off my grind. Keep my head up, I know I’ll be fine. Keep fighting until I get there. When I’m down and I feel like giving up I whip my hair back and forth. – Willow Smith
- If you’ve got a good idea and you’re willing to do whatever it takes to pursue it, keep your head up and eyes open because you don’t know when opportunity will come knocking. – Paula Deen
- I’m not a conscious rapper, all those things we talk about, the struggle, the pain, the outlook to the future, keep your head up. I try to put all those positive things into a regular human character, which is myself. – J. Cole
- This is the United States of America and unfortunately, race still matters to a lot of people. The evil head of racism doesn’t hide, it sticks its head up. – Kwame Kilpatrick
- Don’t wait on approval, validation and likes from others – always give yourself the highest of approval ratings and work from there. Hold your head up and be fabulous no matter what! – Jody Watley
- When times get rough, keep your head up. – CC Sabathia
- I continue to hope and believe that the best stories and photographs are yet to occur. My quest for them will certainly require that I keep my head up and my eyes and heart open as I walk down the street. – Peter Turnley
- Keep your head up, keep your heart strong. Keep your mind set, keep your hair long. – Ben Howard
- If things don’t work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again! – Sarah Dessen
- Don’t let anyone knock you down. Keep your head up. – Greyson Chance
- There are a lot of new opportunities that are poking their head up in my future. I’ve been very fortunate that way, but for right now, what I like is what I’m doing. – Gavin MacLeod
- When we are youths in the Dominican, we pick up bats and balls because baseball is part of what we grow up with. The fun feeling you get playing keeps your head up when you encounter difficult times. – Vladimir Guerrero
- I cook a little bit. I make a Hungarian dish called chicken paprikash that’s out of this world. I’ll give a heads-up to all of your readers that it doesn’t have to be between Thai and Mexican every night. Toss some Hungarian in every once in a while. You will not be sorry. Good, solid peasant food. – Adam Carolla
- I’m a child of God. God is my mommy, my daddy. That’s the only thing that’ll keep my head up. If I don’t remember who I am in him, I’m done. – Mary J. Blige
- Man was made to lead with his chin; he is worth knowing only with his guard down, his head up and his heart rampant on his sleeve. – Robert Farrar Capon
- As children of God we are somebody. He will build us, mold us, and magnify us if we will but hold our heads up, our arms out, and walk with him. – Marvin J. Ashton
- Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. Courage is what makes you do it. – Bryce Courtenay
- I had to hold my head up high and put a bold face on things, but the thoughts keep coming anyways. – Anne Frank