What are the benefits of the smile?
Smile lead boundaries to melt, hearts to warm up, and distances to reduce. But smiling and laughter are beneficial for your mind, body and overall well-being
As a behavioral psychologist, Sarah Stevenson writes about smiling, “Each time you smile you throw a little feel-good party in your brain.” Like quotes about strength, smiling makes you feel a lot better no matter what is going on with your life.
Why your smile is beautiful?
There is nothing more beautiful than your smile because the beauty of a smile is not solely based on the physical. It is a powerful connection between one’s soul, heart, and mind.
“A smile is the universal welcome.” – Max Eastman tweet
Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile. tweet
This inspiring video, Ron Gutman reviews a raft of studies about smiling, and reveals some surprising results:
List of Top Smile Quotes
It can be a tough task to plaster a smile across your face during the chaos of daily life but by choosing to smile, happy changes start to occur automatically, both internally and externally. The incredibly great power lies in a random smile, so long as you choose to share it with the world and here are the cute smile quotes:
- “Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!” – Suzanne Brockmann
- “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I come to work with a smile and I leave with a laugh, and I’m so grateful.” – Robert Knepper
- “I can sing and dance. I can smile – a lot.” – Chris Colfer
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
- Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
- Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.
- “If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” – Chad Sugg
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Steve Maraboli
- “All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.” – Chris Hart
- “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” – Washington Irving
- “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” – Santosh Kalwar
- Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge. – Medusa
- “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.’ – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” – Santosh Kalwar
- “Show me a smile, and I’ll show you one back.” – Vanilla Ice
- “Smile. It instantly lifts the face, and it just lights up the room.” – Christie Brinkley
- “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley
- “You don’t have to be happy to smile.” – Daniel Willey
- “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “I just want to make people smile.” – Julie Garwood
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain
- “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto
- “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone who needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
- “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” – Eric Davis
- “A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.” – Herman Melville
- “Children learn to smile from their parents.” – Shinichi Suzuki
- “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.” – Al Capone