Euphoria is an American teen drama television series created by Sam Levinson, follows a group of high school students through their experiences of friendships, love, identity and trauma. Profoundly inspirational euphoria quotes will make you look at life differently and help you live a meaningful life.
If you’re searching for famous quotes from TV series that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of significant Lonesome Dove quotes, best Shameless quotes and greatest Game of thrones quotes.
Famous Euphoria Quotes
Is one of us gonna get hurt? Yeah. Probably. But I’ll do my best to make sure that it’s me. — Ethan
It wasn’t the violence that scared her. It was the fact that she knew no matter what he did, she’d still love him. — Rue Bennett
Your whole family is so f—kin’ weird. — Maddy
She hated her life, not because it was bad, but because when you hate your brain and your body, it’s hard to enjoy the rest. — Rue Bennett
Did all this happen because I left? — Jules
It’s not just football. It’s life. — Cal Jacobs
I love hospitals. If I could spend the rest of my life in a hospital, I would. Because when you’re in a hospital, you have zero responsibilities. — Rue Bennett
The absolute worst part of depression is that even though you know you’re depressed, you’re unable to stop yourself from getting worse. — Rue Bennett
You know this isn’t gonna end well. — Rue Bennett
You’re abusive, psychopathic. Most of the time I really hate the way you make me feel. — Maddy Perez
You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever known. I’m Tyler. I’m the person you fell in love with. — Nate/Tyler
Every time I feel good, I think it’ll last forever, but it doesn’t. — Rue Bennett
You may have won the game, but you lost control of the team. — Cal Jacobs
Listen, man, I’m sayin’ you keep f—king with Rue and her friends, I’m gonna kill you. — Fez
I know over the years you’ve lost some brain cells. — Nate Jacobs
I’m not saying I want to have a baby. I just wanted to dream about it for a minute. — Cassie Howard
I feel like love is super dark and no one ever talks about it. — Cassie Howard
I just showed up without a map or a compass, and at some point, you have to make a choice … about who you are and what you want. And therein lies the catch. — Rue Bennett
What if this is what I’m supposed to do with my life? — Cassie Howard
This is the feeling I have been searching for my entire life, for as long as I could remember. Because suddenly, the world went quiet. And I felt safe, in my own head. — Rue Bennett
I’m not exactly in the best place. I came here so I wouldn’t have to think about it. — Jules
You know, I mean, like, is one of us gonna get hurt? Yeah. Probably. But I’ll do my best to make sure that it’s me. — Ethan
It was like there was no more air left in the world. And I was gasping, and I was panicking. — Rue Bennett
I definitely haven’t reached my full power. — Jules Vaughn
I admire what it took, I just hope it didn’t teach you the wrong lesson. — Cal Jacobs
What I really meant to say is my mom can do better and I hate seeing you sit in the chair my dad sat in. — Rue Bennett
Cassie’s dad was handsome, the kind of handsome that made people treat him differently. — Rue Bennett
That it’s about balance, stability. The need to organize her feelings and thoughts, so she can breathe easier. — Leslie Bennett
I guess I just wanted to hurt you as much as I imagined you’d hurt me. — Kat Hernandez
I want to have a mature conversation. — Nate
You’re not a burden. — Lexi
just had, like, this reaction, and I just, like, hated you. — Kat Hernandez
I have no joy in this contract tonight. — Jules
What is with your weird fascination with me? — Kat Hernandez
I wasn’t going to stop until I got the truth. — Rue Bennett
Suddenly, the whole world goes dark and nothing else matters except the person standing in front of you. — Rue Bennett
The situation with your son… a lot of people are talking… I know (he’s innocent.) It’s just. — Restaurant Manager
There’s nothing more powerful than a fat girl who doesn’t give a f—k. — Kat Hernandez
Nothing in high school lasts forever. — Ali
All I know is, life is not a Nicholas Sparks novel. — Rue Bennett
Do you think this stuff affects them, even if they don’t know it? — Cal Jacobs
I think I’m going to do everything in my power for at least, like the next three years, not to fall in love. — Cassie Howard
Sometimes two people in the universe who aren’t meant for each other find each other. — Cal Jacobs
Whoever did this to you doesn’t love you. — Detective
They want something they can own and possess. — Rue Bennett
First of all, ew. Second of all, ew. — Maddy Perez
Maddy knew who she was from a very early age. — Rue Bennett
The other thing about depression is it kinda collapses time. Suddenly, you find your whole days blending together to create one endless suffocating loop. — Rue Bennett
At night, I fall asleep to you, and in the morning, I wake up to you. I kind of feel closer to you than I do anyone in the world. — Nate Jacobs
Although she had never been in a relationship, Jules imagined spending her whole life with her new best friend. But that was before Tyler. — Rue Bennett
Maybe people are nostalgic about high school ’cause it’s, like, the last time in their life that they get to dream. — Cassie Howard
When Jules was eleven years old, her mother took her on a trip. — Rue Bennett
I’m not saying I’m in love. I’m just saying I really like him. — Jules
Look, all I know is that most guys are rarely sympathetic. — Kat
I know this isn’t going to end well. — Rue Bennett
It’s not a relapse if it’s warranted. It’s a hall pass. — Rue Bennett
When the whole world goes dark, nothing else matters but the person standing in front of you. — Rue Bennett
The summer before high school, Kat started writing fan fiction. She’d become extremely popular … online. — Kat
The first day of school. My heart was racing. — Rue Bennett
Nate loves the feeling of winning. He was obsessive. — Rue Bennett
Didn’t you just get out of rehab? Should I be concerned? — Jules
I’m not saying I’m gonna have a baby. I just wanted to dream about it for a minute. — Cassie Howard
I’m envious of your generation. You guys don’t care as much about the rules. — Cal Jacobs
I’m envious of your generation, you know. You guys don’t care as much about the rules. You know, I think that’s a good thing. And I don’t want to be that old guy that gives you advice, but I look at you and I think there are two versions of how your life can go. You can either go someplace, where you’re wanted for who you are. Or you can stay in a town like this. End up like me. Living your life out in motel rooms. Selfishly I hope you stay. — Cal Jacobs
There is not a thing on the planet Earth that compares to fentanyl. Except Jules. Jules is a close second. — Rue Bennett
You know I spent my whole life trying to keep this part of me separate. But I feel like it’s poisoned everything. I thought that I was doing what was best for everybody. And then, I look at my boys, and they have so much anger. Not just anger but rage. And it scares me. — Cal Jacobs
Euphoria: Rue’s Iconic Quotes
- I Put Up A Good Fight But I Lost. For The First Time, But Not The Last.
- It’s not even the lies that hurt, you know? It’s the fact that you’re never really emotionally prepared for someone to leave you
- I Just Showed Up One Day Without A Map Or A Compass.
- Nate loves the feeling of winning. He was obsessive.
- I Mean, I’m All Good With Drugs Until Guns Start Coming Out.
- Drugs are kind of cool. I mean, they’re cool before they wreck your skin. And your life. And your family. That’s when they get uncool. It’s actually a very narrow window of cool.
- And, You Know, You Just Can’t Be Mad At Me For Wanting You To Be Okay.
- I don’t remember much between the ages of eight and twelve. Just that the world moved fast and my brain moved slow. And every now and then, if I focused too closely on the way I breathed, I’d die. Until every second of every day, you find yourself trying to outrun your anxiety.
- If You Gave A Shit About Me You Wouldn’t Have Sold Me F-Ing Drugs In The First Place!
- That’s the thing with guys like Nate. They don’t actually want a person. They want something they can own and possess.
- She Hated Her Life. Not Because It Was Bad But Because When You Hate Your Brain And Your Body, It’s Hard To Enjoy The Rest.
- That’s the weird thing about the Internet. Ten people can feel like the whole world.
- You Realize They’re All Just F-Ed Up, Too And Lost. They Just Have A Reason To Mask It.
- When Jules was eleven years old, her mother took her on a trip.
- Every Time I Feel Good, I Think It Will Last Forever… But It Doesn’t
- Real love is when you can’t exist without someone, when you’d rather die than be apart. And the whole world goes dark and nothing else matters but the person standing in front of you.
- You Know When You’re With Someone And Things Just Aren’t Right But You’re Afraid To Ask Because The Answer Might Be Worse Than The Feeling Right Now?