Coffee is a passion for many. In fact, a lot of people can’t do without a cup of coffee. Famous coffee quotes celebrate the black elixir of life.
According to science, there’s increasing evidence that coffee might actually be good for you. Studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several serious diseases, and many other benefits.
Top 10 Coffee Quotes
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love. – Turkish Proverb tweet
I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ – Jim Carrey tweet
Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank. – Alphonse Allais tweet
Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman tweet
Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical. – Jonathan Swift tweet
No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness. – Sheik Abd-al-Kabir tweet
Coffee which makes the politician wise and sees through all things with his half-shut eyes. – Alexander Pope tweet
Humanity runs on coffee. tweet
Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze? – Jean Kerr tweet
Never underestimate the importance of being properly caffeinated. tweet
Best Coffee Quotes
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T.S. Eliot tweet
Coffee is a way of stealing time which should by rights belong to your older self. – Terry Pratchett tweet
I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now. – Louisa May Alcott tweet
Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh tweet
To an old man a cup of coffee is like the door post of an old house — it sustains and strengthens him. – Old Bourbon Proverb tweet
Almost all my middle-aged and elderly acquaintances, including me, feel about 25, unless we haven’t had our coffee, in which case we feel 107. – Martha Beck tweet
I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. – Ronald Regan tweet
To an old man, a cup of coffee is like the doorpost of an old house – it sustains and strengthens him. tweet
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. – Abraham Lincoln tweet
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. – Alfred Renyi tweet
Drinking a cup of coffee with your eyes closed isn’t a sophisticated task for a person, but it’s hard for a robot. – Vijjay Kumar tweet
I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. – Terri Guillemets tweet
He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something. – Josephine Baker tweet
Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. – Bill Cosby tweet
People say money can’t buy happiness. They lie. Money buys Coffee, Coffee makes Me Happy! tweet
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who genuinely have a medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. – Dave Barry tweet
Too much coffee. Too much coffee and Gatorade. It’s a hell of a mix. If you’re ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think. – Kevin Garnett tweet
Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson tweet
The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks. – James Mackintosh tweet
It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. – Donna A. Favors tweet
When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas. – Emo Phillips tweet
Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I’ll stand on Bob Dylan’s coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that. – Steve Earle tweet
Coffee is always a good idea. tweet
What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee? – Anthony Trollope tweet
Coffee. Creative lighter fluid. – Floyd Maxwell tweet
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? – Steven Wright tweet
A girl in a bikini is like having a loaded pistol on your coffee table. There’s nothing wrong with them, but it’s hard to stop thinking about it. – Garrison Keillor tweet
When you make it your habit to notice small moments of beauty, you caffeinated your spirit. tweet
Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second. – Edward Abbey tweet
Famous Coffee Lover Quotes: Inspirational & Funny
- A 41 – inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more. – Jayne Mansfield
- Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic’s best friend! – Gerard Way
- I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup. – Eddie Izzard
- I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee. – Burt Lancaster
- Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break. – Earl Wilson
- Kids are meeting in coffee shops and basements figuring out what’s unsustainable in their communities. That’s the future. – Ian Somerhalder
- Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? – Albert Camus
- As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? – Cassandra Clare
- I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time. – Steven Wright
- It is the folly of too many to mistake the echo of a London coffee – house for the voice of the kingdom. – Jonathan Swift
- Coffee helps me maintain my never killed anyone streak.
- In dog coffees, I’ve only had one.
- My birthstone is a coffee bean.
- I put coffee in my coffee.
- The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr
- Conscience keeps more people awake than coffee.
- My coffee machine is the most beautiful person in the world to me.
- Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed.
- Drinking beer in a coffee mug. I feel like I am cheating on my coffee.
- We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.
- Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with. – Terri Guillemets
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee.
- I don’t know what I’d do without coffee. I’m guessing 25 to life.
- 7 days without coffee makes one WEAK.
- Caffeine – It maintains my sunny personality.
- The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank. – Sir James MacKintosh
- I’m going to start measuring the complexity of coding tasks in coffee cups. This was a five – espresso algorithm.
- Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. – Jessi Lane Adams
The Facts About Cats
Coffee beans are actually seeds, you can eat coffee cherries as a food, Starbucks opens an average of two stores per day, the grounds can beautify your skin etc.
About 500 years
Anxiety, Insomnia, Muscle Breakdown, Addiction, Digestive Issues, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Rate, Fatigue.
Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. That’s because it contains a stimulant called caffeine which is the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world.
Studies have shown that coffee may have health benefits. Thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and beneficial nutrients, it also seems to be quite healthy. But remember that too much coffee can cause problems.