A Mother and Daughter relationship is so special, especially when daughters become mothers themselves. It is considered one of the most powerful connections in nature that only mothers and daughters understand and share among themselves.
Take a look at our collection of short and inspiring mother daughter quotes that will surely melt your heart. We couldn’t have made it easier to show your mother-daughter love:)
If you’re searching for the best inspirational family quotes and images to share your family members to make them happy… look no further! From sister love quotes, dad and daughter quotes, and mother son quotes, we’ve got you covered.
Top 10 Mother-Daughter Quotes
Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. – Caitlin Houston
A Daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
A mother’s and daughters love is never separated. – Viola Shipman
Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with. – Melia Keeton Digby
The love between a mother and a daughter is forever. – Patricia Wayant
Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth. – Victoria Secunda
A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.
A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.
Best Mother-Daughter Quotes
- Words cannot express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.
- One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. Iyanla Vanzant
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. Maya Angelou
- A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with and laugh with all your heart.
- I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. Washington Irving
- A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
- Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
- Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.
- To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom
- A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. Victoria Secunda
- My daughter makes me laugh with her humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.
- As they get older, our daughters become more and more like us too. The little girl who wanted to be just like her mommy, wearing matching nightgowns, turned into the somewhat disdainful teenager who wanted to create her own identity, and then turned into the young adult who smiles when she is told ‘you are just like your mother.’ Amy Newmark
- My daughter introduced me to myself… the connection I had with her when I was giving birth was something that I’ve never felt before. Beyoncé
- As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bone of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her. Kristin Hannah
- Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around. Barbara Delinsky
- I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.
- Mothers and daughters are individuals. The bond between them is sacred and indestructible, but they are still individuals, each responsible for their own actions and fate. Charney Herst
- The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.
- Grown don’t mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What’s that supposed to mean? In my heart it don’t mean a thing. Toni Morrison
- When I think of the exquisite love and sympathy which might be between a mother and daughter, I feel myself defrauded of a beautiful thing rightfully mine, in a world where for me such things are pitiably few. Mary MacLane
- From her thighs, she gives you life and how you treat she who gives you life shows how much you value the life given to you by the Creator. And from seed to dust there is ONE soul above all others. That you must always show patience, respect, and trust this woman is your mother. Suzy Kassem
- It’s your job as a parent to help your daughter identify her purpose, develop her talents, and learn how to get along with people. It’s not a high-paying or cushy job, but it is extremely rewarding and, in our opinion, one of the most important jobs you’ll ever do. Mary Anne Richey
- There is nothing more powerful than a mother’s love for her daughter and there is nothing more healing than a daughter’s gratitude.
- Your smile is charming, your laughter is infectious. You are a stunning woman and above all, you are my daughter.
- The relationship between parents and children, but especially between mothers and daughters, is tremendously powerful, scarcely to be comprehended in any rational way. Joyce Carol Oates
- Whosoever does not believe in the existence of a sixth sense has clearly not regarded their own mother. How it is they know all they know about you, even those secrets you locked away so tightly in the most hidden compartments of your heart, remains one of the great mysteries of the world. And they don’t just know—they know instantly. Narissa Doumani
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter. Anita Diamant
- A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all complain little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy that’s what I’ve learned from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you, mom!
- A mother cannot be defined by words. She sees everything, says something. Sacrifices everything, complains something. Gives everything, expects something. Mom is simply the greatest person. I Love You so much, mom. Thank you for everything!
- A mother teaches her daughter how to feel about herself, about handling pressure, about relishing life’s joys and conquering fears. Melissa Harrison
- My mother was like sand. The kind that warms you on a beach when you come shivering out of the cold water. The kind that clings to your body, leaving its impression on your skin to remind you where you’ve been and where you’ve come from. Clare Vanderpool
- I allowed myself unintentionally to be led to hurt you, my dearest child, for whom I would have given at every moment my life! Reflection came always too late, but not the deserved punishment! My sufferings were great, very great. God be praised that those terrible times are gone by and that only death can separate me from you, my beloved Victoria. Cecil Woodham Smith
- Probably there is nothing in human nature more resonant with charges than the flow of energy between two biologically alike bodies, one of which has lain in amniotic bliss inside the other, one of which has labored to give birth to the other. The materials are here for the deepest mutuality and the most painful estrangement. Adrienne Rich
- The thing about mothers, I want to say, is that once the containment ends and one becomes two, you don’t always fit together so nicely… The living mother-daughter relationship, you learn over and over again, is a constant choice between adaptation and acceptance. Kelly Corrigan
- There is no one right way to have a relationship there are as many ways as there are mothers and daughters. Each relationship is unique. Judy Ford
- When someone asks you where you come from, the answer is your mother… When your mother’s gone, you’ve lost your past. It’s so much more than love. Even when there’s no love, it’s so much more than anything else in your life. I did love my mother, but I didn’t know how much until she was gone. Anna Quindlen
- I’m blessed and I couldn’t be more grateful. Do you want to know why? Because I’m a mother, but that’s only half of it. I’m blessed because, when I need to, I can still just be a daughter. I get the feeling that there is nothing more precious than to have both of these roles, simultaneously. Adrianna Stepiano
- How can she explain to Gustaf that within the magic circle of maternal energy, Irena has never managed to rule over her own life how can she explain that the constant proximity of the mother would throw her back, into her weakness, her immaturity? Milan Kundera
- As a little girl, she remembered many nights just like this one. Taking these long, halcyon walks with her mother; sometimes stopping for ice cream or even a soda and afterward sitting together outside on the apartment stoop to further escape the unbearable heat of their apartment. The interesting thing was, living with her mother didn’t start out twisted. It just ended up that way. L. Donsky Levine
- The mother-daughter relationship is one of the most complexes of all types because the levels of expectations for love and understanding are so high. This high level of expectation often times leads to misunderstandings, mixed feelings, and, consequently suppressed communication. Dr. Trevicia Williams
- Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence that they may be true and faithful. Elmina S. Taylor
- My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along. Denise Van Outen
- I smiled and looked at her where she was with such a genuine grin and twinkle in her eyes. I kissed my mother on her forehead and took a long look into her hazel eyes. I wondered when I would have the next chance to see her as I whispered, ‘I love you.’ Jori Nunes
- On this walk, I’d had so much time and space to actually figure out who I was without my mother’s influence. I understood now: the things that my mother had found made her happy we’re not the same as the things that made me happy. And I understood: that was okay. Aspen Matis
- Daughter, I want you to forgive easily, laugh loudly and never allow yourself to become the invisible, silent woman that your mother was. Daughter, this is how we soften our hearts and become better human beings. Diriye Osman
- For it is from our mother that we learn how to nurture our daughters in positive, life-giving ways or that we receive a legacy of pain which we may unwittingly pass on to the next generation. Brenda Hunter
- My mother is not evil. She is just a perfectly sensible snake, protecting her eggs and making her way in the world as best she can. Frances Hardinge
- It is not the job of the child to protect her mother. It’s the mother’s job to protect the child. By allowing your mother to protect you, you gave her a gift. Do you understand me? Kristin Cashore
- My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be. Channing Tatum
- My mother spoke highly of me, and to me. But more important, […] she was there with me. She had my back, supported me. This is the role of the mother, and in that visit, I really saw clearly, and for the first time, why a mother is really important. Not just because she feeds and also loves and cuddles and even mollycoddles a child, but because in an interesting and maybe an eerie and unworldly way, she stands in the gap. She stands between the unknown and the known. Maya Angelou
- I had never confronted my parents with the true feelings I had for them, and I had certainly never expressed the depth of my feeling for my mother, being too selfish to try when I should have. Brooke Hayward
- Lately, Mami’s eyes have been so dark, I don’t like looking into them because I’m afraid I’ll fall in. Raquel Cepeda
- The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise. Rick Riordan
- Vividly seeing that love had always been my mother’s guide, I could finally release my anger—let go of it there in the woods—and move past it. Aspen Matis
- Mothers are urgently trying to tell something to their daughters, and this urgency is precisely what repels their daughters, forcing them to turn away. Mothers are left stranded, madly holding a lump of London clay, some grass, some white tubers, a dandelion, a fat worm passing the world through itself. Zadie Smith
- If it weren’t for me, she wouldn’t have to take jobs like this. She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar. I felt my guilt like a brand…. I had seen girls clamor for new clothes and complain about what their mothers made for dinner. I was always mortified. Didn’t they know they were trying their mothers to the ground? Weren’t chains ashamed of their prisoners? Janet Fitch
- I turn around, looking for my mother. It’s not that I don’t care about her. It’s just that our relationship is more complicated than the usual daughter-mother relationship. The rosy love I’m supposed to feel for her is slashed with black and splattered with various shades of gray. Susan Ee
- I think about following her, but I want to give Zoe a minute alone with her mother. I want them to have the shift and redistribution of their relationship that I never got to have with my own mom, that acrobatic feat of love where everything is turned upside down and yet they are both still able to keep their balance. Jodi Picoult
- There are women locked in my womb forever, the memory of their birth. All I can do now is liberate the fruit of their wombs. And it may be too late. Kiana Davenport
- A mother’s love is like an everlasting bed of roses, that continues to blossom. A mother’s love bears strength, comfort, healing, and warmth. Her beauty is compared to a sunny day that shines upon each rose petal and inspires hope. Ellen J. Barrier
- Her voice was perfect, custom-made for my ears. I wanted to hit the record button in my brain and save this all for later. Half of me was listening to her words, but the other half was mesmerized by the melody. Kathy Hatfield
- In a corner of her heart, she imagined her compassion as kindling that could ignite not only her tender and guarded feelings for her mother, but also jump across the void and ignite her mother’s feelings for her. Sonja Yoerg
- Mother! The holiest body on earth without which even God’s existence seems next to impossible. A woman whose sufferings cannot be conveyed. A woman whose love cannot be measured. The one who loves you unconditionally and protects you beyond her limits. Yes, she’s the real hero, a true warrior. Who can win millions of hearts just by her tender touch? She’s my bestie. Sarvani Rajdeep
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. Martin AndersenNexö
- While we have had our differences I wouldn’t trade my daughter for anything or anyone else in the world. She has made a tremendous positive difference in my life. Kate Summers
- Maybe I stepped into the skin my mother left behind and became the girl my mother had been, the one she still wanted to be. Laura Kasischke
- I got almost eighteen years with you. The best eighteen years of my life. Kristen Simmons
- Out of the corner of one eye, I could see my mother. Out of the corner of the other eye, I could see her shadow on the wall, cast there by the lamplight. It was a big and solid shadow, and it looked so much like my mother that I became frightened. For I could not be sure whether for the rest of my life I would be able to tell when it was really my mother and when it was really her shadow standing between me and the rest of the world. Jamaica Kincaid
- Mother’s Day is coming up soon. If you’re lucky enough to still have your mother, tell her you’re grateful to her […] at some point, we must forgive each other for being flawed human beings. Many of us have trouble putting love or gratitude into words, but keep in mind that out actions always reveal our feelings. Always. Cassandra King
- I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be. Zoraida Pesante
- Her religious beliefs went first, for all she could ask of a god, or of immortality, was the gift of a place where daughters love their mothers; the other attributes of Heaven you could have for a song. Thornton Wilder
- That’s the thing about Chinese mothers: hidden behind their maternal expectations and critical diatribes are women who will fight to the death for you. As soon as I called her Mama, LiMing would be my strongest ally for the only months I knew her. Kaitlin Solimine
- She thought, she hoped, that the handkerchief was something fantastic, like a piece of a tale, but real, and just for her, a symbol of the real, hidden love of her mother. Shannon Hale
- The bride’s getting ready to toss her bouquet, so get me up there! Mom said the day after she turned 96. June Shaw
- Yes, it’s quite amazing how I continue to shock my mother even after all these years together. Eloisa James
- My mother and my mother’s mother were as silly and stumbling as I am when they were girls… Still, the love from my heart is overflowing, as bright and crimson as the heated metal in a blacksmith’s forge. Kim Dong Hwa
- Suddenly, through birthing a daughter, a woman finds herself face to face not only with an infant, a little girl, a woman to be but also with her own unresolved conflicts from the past and her hopes and dreams for the future… As though experiencing an earthquake, mothers of daughters may find their lives shifted, their deep feelings unearthed, the balance struck in all relationships once again off kilter. Elizabeth Debold and Idelisse Malave
- If you can’t go back to your mother’s womb, you’d better learn to be a good fighter. Anchee Min
- In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe. N.K. Jemisin
- I loved my mother too,’ I said. ‘I still do. That’s the thing it never goes away, even if the person does. Anna Carey
- Maybe she’d never really known her mother at all. And if you couldn’t know the person whose body was your first home, then who could you ever know? Brit Bennett
- Mama, you are one of a kind, and I am truly blessed to be one of your children. I’ll always be thankful. I love you, Mom!
- I love my mom. No matter what we go through, and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, she’ll always be there for me.
- If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you, mom!
- A mother’s love runs deep and its power knows no limit.
- Moms truly are the most selfless beings on the planet.
- If my life needs to be fitted in a single selfie, then it would be incomplete without my mom beside me. I love you, mommy!
- The world will become a better place if producers will start making reality shows about how amazing moms really are. They juggle the burdensome responsibilities of being a mother and wife, while still carrying that beautiful smile on her face.
- I’m no longer afraid to die since I have already been to heaven and that is when I rest my head over my mom’s shoulders. I love you mother.
- No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
- My mother did not want to go to America: this much I knew. I knew it by the way she became distracted and impatient with my sister, by the way, she stopped tucking us into bed at night. I knew it from watching her feet, which began to shuffle after my father announced the move, as though they threw down invisible roots that needed to be pulled out with each step. Catherine Chung
- I never thought I would say this but raising a daughter is different than raising a son. But the one thing that is not different is my love for each of them. Catherine Pulsifer
- I am not at all afraid of dying because I have already seen heaven when I rest my head on my mom’s shoulder. You are my inspiration and my favorite person. I love you so much, mom!
- Ι may call you mοm but my Ηeart calls you Βestie. Yοur love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. Ι love you!
- While it is true that life is crazy and that life guarantees nothing, Mom, one thing I can always rely on is your never ending love for me. I love you, Mom!
- Your gentle care, patience, love, and encouragement have made me who I am today. I’m grateful to have such a wonderful mom. Love you lots!
- Dearest mother, I know we fight every now and then and we keep on arguing again and again. But please know that deep within, I hope that your heart knows that my love for you will grow forever, I love you!
- A mother is someone who will hear your lies but will patiently wait for you to admit what you have done. Thanks for bearing with me my entire life mom, I love you!
- It’s hard for me to describe what my mom really means to me. But if anyone wants to know, they may need to get inside my heart to see. The love of my mother is warm, caring, cute and sweet, and these are all that my heart needs I order to beat.
- She is the creature of life, the giver of life, and the giver of abundant love, care, and protection. Such are the great qualities of a mother. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime. Ama H. Vanniarachchy
- We mothers have a wonderfully precious and truly powerful role to play in the future self-images of our daughters. The truth is, the most effective way to inculcate in our daughters a fighting chance at lifelong self-love and empowerment is not in the books we read to them, or the workshops we send them to, or the media we do or do not expose them to, or even the things we tell them, rather it is in the reflection of self-love and empowerment they see in us, their mothers. The model of our own empowerment gives our daughters permission to be powerful. Melia Keeton Digby
- No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. Christie Watson
- My mother, who had accomplished so many important and noteworthy things in her life, was telling her students that the thing she was proudest of was me! Over the years I heard her lecture many times but I have never been more proud to be her daughter than I was that day when she introduced me to the class. Barbara LoMonaco
- So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years…wisdom. Without wisdom, we continue to blunder through life repeating the same mistakes. Laura Alexander
- A loving and careful mother both recognizes and even protects her daughter’s autonomy and also helps her dance out confidently on to a wider stage. Rachel Billington
- What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow. Helen Claes
- Mother was a comfort. Mother was home. A girl who lost her mother was suddenly a tiny boat on an angry ocean. Some boats eventually floated ashore. And some boats, like me, seemed to float farther and farther from land. Ruta Sepetys
- Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away. Heather Gudenkauf
- My daughter, while we have had adversity, we also have had more sweet memories that allow us to overcome the challenges we faced. Ann Butler
- When Here Comes the Sun started, what happened No, the sun didn’t come out, but Mom opened up like the sun breaking through the clouds. You know how in the first few notes of that song, there’s something about George’s guitar that’s just so hopeful was like when Mom sang, she was full of hope, too. She even got the irregular clapping right during the guitar solo. Maria Semple
- My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings. Erica Jong
- My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. Jodi Picoult
Cute Short Mother Daughter Quotes
- A mother is a daughter’s best friend.
- All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
- I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. Terry Guillemets
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. Jodi Picoult
- Home is where your mom is.
- I do what I want when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- First my mother, forever my friend.
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
- Mothers and daughters will always share a special bond, though near or far apart, the words that would describe it are written on the heart.
- Mother and daughter got on very well indeed, with a deep affection founded on almost complete misunderstanding. Mary Stewart
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. Charley Benetto
- To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
- Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
- I asked mom if I was a gifted child. She said they certainly wouldn’t have paid for me. » Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom. Cardinal Mermillod
- I see my mother exactly as she is sad and strong, tense and trying. Corey Ann Haydu
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love. Mildred B. Vermont
- I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. Mitch Albom
- By the time you realize your mother was right, you have a daughter who thinks that you’re wrong. Sada Malhotra
- Happiness is mother and daughter time.
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. Linda Wooten
- The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother. St. Therese of Lisieux
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
- Motherhood is difficult and rewarding. Gloria Estefan
- I never want her to think that the whole world revolves around her. But I want her to know, without doubt, that my whole world does.
- Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- There is no one right way to have a relationship there are as many ways as there are mothers and daughters. Each relationship is unique. Judy Ford
- There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always. Taylor Swift
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.
- Always love your mother because you will never get another.
- She stands firmly on her own two feet and me just behind her; should she ever need me. J. Iron Word
- Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms. Jodi Picoult
- Mother and daughter from the start. Best friends forever from the heart.
- Since I’ve heard your first scream and saw your wonderful eyes, my heart has been stolen. And it was the prettiest thief I’ve ever seen.
- My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her. Sonya Teclai
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Dorothy C. Fisher
- Second, only to the incredible happiness, I experienced at the birth of my daughter came the exciting births of my two grandchildren. Barbara Trostler
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. Laurel Atherton
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. Agatha Christie
- Every moment I have had with my daughter is precious. Cathy Shaffer
- The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother. Sharon Olds
- Her smile makes me smile, her laugh is infectious, her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.
- Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.
- I enjoy my life with my daughter. She is one of my favorite people on this planet. Colleen O’Grady
- In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.
- My daughter is someone I dream with, laugh with and love with every piece of my heart.
- The size of my love for you knows no bounds. You’re the only person in the world who knows what my heart sounds like from inside me.
- My daughter is amazingly awesome. But I’m the lucky one because I get to be her mother.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- Yes, I do have a beautiful daughter. I also have a gun, a shovel & an alibi.
- When you are a mother you are never alone in your thoughts.
- My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true. Josh Hutcherson
- My daughter is a beautiful gift, that brings warmth to my heart, and brightness to each day.
- My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors. Carrie Latet
- To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom.
- Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began. Signe Hammer
- No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. Christie Watson
- My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.
- A daughter’s need for her mother is biologic, and it continues throughout her life. Christiane Northrup
- A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem. Naomi Wolf
- Mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. Victoria Secunda
- A mother’s treasure is her daughter. Catherine Pulsifer
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. Irish Saying
- The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex. Wynonna Judd
- As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied. Oscar Wilde
- We, mothers, are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight. Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- A mom who exudes self-acceptance and self-love protects her daughter against low self-esteem.
- You know you’re a mother when you go to the store for yourself, but you walk home with bags full of stuff for the kids.
- My mother always taught me that a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful thing about her.
- A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones. Kristin Hannah
- If I have to make a perfect selfie. It would not be complete without my mom. Thank you for playing such a great role in my life. I love you, mom!
- Ι love you mοm nοt just because yοu are my mοther, Βut because there is nο one else Ιn the world who υnderstands better.
- I smile because I’m your daughter, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- A mother’s words of encouragement can be the foundation on which greatness is built.
- A mother she sees all but says a little. She sacrifices all, yet complains a little. Most of all, she gives all but expects only a little. I love you, mom!
- The love between a daughter and mother is forever.
- You will always be Super Mom in the eyes of your daughter no matter how many times you think you’ve failed.
- By the time a daughter realizes her mom was right, she already has a daughter of her own who thinks she’s very wrong.
- That’s right, I have a beautiful daughter. I also have a shovel, a gun, and an alibi.
- If you would have a good wife, marry one who has been a good daughter.
- Mom, I want to thank you for playing such an incredible role in my life. I love you now and forever.
- A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
- I see the person I want to be in my daughter’s eyes.
- Daughters are heart warmers and day brighteners.
- Every day I become a little bit more like my mother. And I couldn’t be prouder.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. But it does come with a mom.
- Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have is a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.
- Dear Daughter, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- My daughter may outgrow my lap, but she will never outgrow my heart.
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation. Robert A. Heinlein
- Call your mother. Tell her you to love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
- I love you for the little girl that you once were, for the amazing woman you are today, and for the precious daughter that you will always be.
- Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests.
- A daughter is a mother’s greatest treasure.
- I never knew that my heart could hold so much love until the day someone called me mom.
- Love is a mother and daughter.
- I will hold you up when you can’t stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry. I will fight for you when you give up, and I will love you forever and always.
- Only mothers can’t say they don’t want their children and just go away.
- A mother is never alone in her thoughts.
- Daughters are miracles that will never cease to be miraculous.
- Her laugh is infectious. Her smile always makes me smile. Her heart is true and pure. But what I love the most is that she is my daughter.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
- I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
- Everybody wants to save the earth, nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.
- Moms are the people who do the work of twenty and do it for free.
- My Daughter is super amazing and I’m the lucky one because I get to be her Momma.
- Daughters are little girls that grow up to become your best friend.
- My daughter may be grown up, but she will always be my baby.
- Dear Mom, you were first my mother, but you are now my friend forever.
Lastly, you want to surprise your mother, you should send text message to mom and make it in a special sweet way. This can be easily done with I love you mom quotes and perfect words such as motherhood quotes.
What is all about mother-daughter?
Make a craft together and do not be afraid to say “I love you”
Let her be herself, unique
Respect her, respect her decisions
Don’t have expectations more than she can bear. Be realistic.