One of the hardest things you may ever have to do in life is deliver a sincere apology. You can never go wrong with an apology sayings from the heart and when you’re at a loss for words, you can use the I’m sorry quotes below to ask for forgiveness or use them to inspire your personal apology.
Of course, I’m sorry poems also help us express and understand how we feel. Let deep quotes will help you understand the importance of taking responsibility for your mistakes and admitting your faults. After that, heartfelt sorry quotes can help you apologize in a way that you can show how you truly feel from the heart.
If you’re searching for quotes about sadness and encouraging bullying quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of top jealousy quotes, powerful death quotes and popular hate quotes.
Sacrifice is at the heart of repentance. Without deeds, your apology is worthless. – Bryan Davis
Never forget the nine most important words of any family- I love you. You are beautiful. Please forgive me. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!! – Lynn Johnston
Any good apology has 3 parts: 1)I’m sorry 2)It’s my fault 3)What can I do to make it right? Most people forget the third part.
An apology can be a wonderful thing so long as it is infrequent and from the heart. However, beware of the person who justifies bad behavior with apologies. For them it is a means to an end, and quite often at your expense. – Gary Hopkins
Sorry means you leave yourself open, to embrace or to ridicule or to revenge. Sorry is a question that begs forgiveness, because the metronome of a good heart won’t settle until things are set right and true. Sorry doesn’t take things back, but it pushes things forward. It bridges the gap. Sorry is a sacrament. It’s an offering.
A gift. – Craig Silvey
Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions. – Sarah Ockler
Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is saying ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other. – Richelle E. Goodrich
I’m sorry I can’t save the world, I don’t want any part in that. I just want to be remembered in a way where I can mean everything to one person, and save them from all the insecurities this world has created. – r.m. drake
I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me.
I don’t know why, I made you cry I’m sorry sweetheart and yet Though you shouldn’t be lenient with me I hope you’ll forgive and forget. – Frank Sinatra
I always cause some mess. It is never your fault. I’m sorry for making you feel unhappy. I cannot believe that I cause hurt to you. You are my only hope for my life. I promise you that I will do my best to make a better version of myself for you.
When you hold a grudge, you want someone else’s sorrow to reflect your level of hurt but the two rarely meet. – Steve Maraboli
Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. – Robert Brault
Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused. – King Charles I
Pride and ego makes a mockery of an apology. Humility wins forgiveness without question…so break ‘yo’self’! – T. F. Hodge
‘I’m sorry you’re angry’ is NOT an apology. – Lisa Lutz
Apologizing does not always mean you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego. – Mark Matthews
A stiff apology is a second insult…. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt. – G. K. Chesterton
You can make up a quarrel, but it will always show where it was patched. – Edgar Watson Howe
Love forgives and keeps no records of wrongs. – Lailah Gifty Akita
Accept everything about yourself – I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end – no apologies, no regrets. – Henry Kissinger
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. – J.R.R.Tolkien
I understand the concept of being the bigger person but I do not understand why some people apologize to others when they weren’t wrong.
The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway. – Henry Boye
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand. – Emily Kimbrough
The ability of a person to atone has always been the most remarkable of human features. – Leon Uris
Never apologize for showing your feelings. When you do, you are apologizing for the truth. – Jose N. Harris
You can’t spend your life apologizing. – Jude Law
The best way to have the last word is to apologize. – Joyce Meyer
I believe that things should be let go once they are discussed. Apology accepted. End of story. – Brad Goreski
I’m Sorry Messages
Sorry is the only word I got here. But my tears means the whole world. I am sorry!
I’m sorry for my mistake. I’ll make sure it never happens again. I sincerely apologize.
I am an imperfect being, but this does not justify the mistakes that I have made to you. I understand that even if I say sorry, it will not change anything. However, I will keep my promise that I will change because I want to become a better person for you.
Words are not enough to make you feel better. A simple sorry will never be enough to wash away the pain I’ve caused. Still, from the bottom of my heart, I’m so sorry. I wish I can make it up to you.
I can’t go on with my day knowing that I hurt you so. I apologize for not choosing my words more carefully.
Ask me to do whatever you wish for. I will do anything for you. But please accept my apology. I am sorry.
The space between us is unbearable. Please let me come closer, and I promise to take it a step at a time.
I’m sorry for making you sad and hurting you because of my crazy temper. I still even can’t believe that you chose me to be your behalf. I will strive hard to make myself better for you.
I love you my dear. I hope you can forgive me for my immature behavior earlier and I promise it will not be repeated. I am so sorry.
I am sorry being insensitive. I hope you forgive me because I really miss you. Talk to me soon, please.
I’m sorry for being so insensitive and insane, I know that it’s not an excuse. I hope you can have a forgiving heart soon. I miss you.
I behaved like an oaf, and I deserve your anger. Please forgive my foolishness, and let me know how I can make it up to you.
I can never think of hurting you intentionally, whatever I did I have done mistakenly. Please forgive me, I love you.
If I can have another chance, I will take back the words I’ve said, I apologize for causing you pain and hurting your feelings. I hope you can find forgiveness in your heart.
I realize that I become self-centered and have not considered your happiness. I realize that I can never be happy with you. I realize that I can only be truly happy If I make you happy, my love. I ask for your forgiveness.
Your tears are too precious to be wasted. Let me make it up to you.
I’m sorry for all the lies. It hurts you and I understand if you cannot forgive me yet. But please always remember that I only did it because I care for you. I’m sorry.
My most important goal in life is to make you happy. All I want is to make you feel safe and loved. Sometimes my stupid mistakes prevent me from doing that, but I’m trying really hard for you. I’m so sorry.
I am regretting my wrong action. Now I can understand how wrong I was. I am so sorry for everything, dear.
‘Sorry’ is a tiny word but has immense power to build a beautiful relationship. Hope you accept my apology and let me build the connection between us again.
You mean the world to me. Will you forgive me?
I have never thought that I’m capable of such a thing. It hurts me to know that I made you feel bad. You deserve so much better than this. I’ll do anything to be a better person for you. Forgive me.
Whenever I hear our song, I smile at memories of you. But when the song fades, so does my smile. I miss you so much.
Romantic “I’m Sorry” Messages For Her with Love
Saying sorry is one of the hardest things you may ever have to deal in life. It is easy to say sorry but it is hard to prove how much you mean it. That is why most people lost their trust because of empty apologies and lack of sincerity. You can use cute paragraphs for your girlfriend. Also, here are the some of I am sorry love quotes for her you must think about:
- How do I say the words, ‘I’m sorry’ when I know that words are not enough? And how can I ask you to forgive me when I know I can’t forgive myself?
- It is never too late to make things right.
- There are no words that could express my regret for hurting you. I am truly sorry for letting you down.
- I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it. Erwin Schrodinger
- My heart will rot in guilt because I will never forgive myself for what I did… but it will still continue beating to seek solace in your forgiveness. I’m sorry my love.
- But you know all about that, being sorry and having no words to say something when you know you should but you just can’t. Heather Gudenkauf
- I want us to be together again, that is why I am sending you this apology message. I am very sorry for what happened. Hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I love you and I’ll always will.
- I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize. Chris Kurtz
- Proper apologies have three parts: 1) What I did was wrong. 2) I feel bad that I hurt you. 3) How do I make this better? Randy Pausch
- I’m not very good with words… This you know. But I know how to tell you I’m sorry and truly mean it. So, I’m sorry, okay? I’m really, really sorry.
- I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people. Louie Anderson
- Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake. Robert Half
- Oh I’m sorry for blaming you For everything I just couldn’t do And I’ve hurt myself from hurting you. Christina Aguilera
- A sincere and warmly-expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul. Richelle E. Goodrich
- Darling, please feel free to take as much time as you need to heal. I will be here waiting as long as it takes for your forgiveness. Even if it’s until the end of time. That’s how much I love you.
- Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them. Bruce Lee
- I’m sorry if things went wrong. I didn’t mean to hurt you and I don’t like seeing you crying and hurt. I promise to love you and take care of you. I’m sorry my dear!
- When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls. Donald L. Hicks
- I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. In a relationship, it’s normal to encounter some misunderstandings but in my part, it’s me who wants to ask for an apology. I’m sorry and I will not hurt you again. I love you, you are my world!
- I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help. Susan Smith
- I’m sorry baby for all the wrongs I did, I know you still love me and I still love you, we can work things out I know it, I will try harder, and I know if we both want it, we can get through this! We just need to stay strong…
- I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions. Anthony Weiner
- I never meant to hurt you, I mean that. I never meant to make you doubt me. You are my everything. I can only hope you will accept this apology and come back to me soon. I love you too much to lose you… I hope you know that.
- Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry. Richelle E. Goodrich
- I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that your love in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.
- Everything that happen is my fault, find a place in your heart to truly forgive me, I’m sorry.
- I know I broke your heart and I want you to know that hurting you has also torn my heart apart. I am sorry, my loved one.
- I am sorry for all the mistakes and hurts that I’ve caused you. I love you dear from the bottom of my heart. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I promise I will never be untrue to you.
- As humans, it is natural to make mistakes. I know that doesn’t give me an excuse for what I’ve done. But I hope you know that it was a mistake. I’m so sorry and I promise to do better by you.
- When I look into your eyes, I still see something, but it’s not happiness like when we were together, it is pain, I know you hide your pain in you smile, I know all you want to do is cry, but you still choose to smile… Forgive me for breaking your heart, I was stupid, but I know if I say something, I will hurt you even more…
- I am sorry so sorry, I wish I could go back and change this. Thomas Williams
- What is past is past, there is a future left to all men, who have the virtue to repent and the energy to atone. Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- The smile on your face has been absent since the day I messed up. Knowing I took your happiness away is killing me inside. Please forgive me. I just want to see you smile again. Without it, I don’t know which way is up or which way is down.
- I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in. Tiger Woods
- Our relation was supposed to be immune to the earthly diseases called fighting, arguing and lies. Now I have to take the counter measure called sorry to save this beautiful relationship. I am really sorry baby.
- Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past. Tyron Edwards
- You were always with me, standing next to me, holding me up when I was down, you have been through my worst and my best, thank you, but I also wanted to say sorry, for never being there for you like you have been there for me…
- I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad. Gabor Timis
- I feel lower than the lowest of lows. Hurting you has brought me down. I feel as if a huge weight has been dropped on me and I can no longer breathe. Only if you forgive me, will I rise again. Only if you forgive me, will I breathe again. Please, grant me your forgiveness. Let us be together again in happiness.
- I believe that when you’re wrong, own it and apologize, and so I do and put it on the equivalent of my front page. Peter Coyote
- I understand it will be difficult for you to see my apology right now but I am sincerely sorry for everything I have done. Please forgive me. I love you!
- Your forgiveness is the only thing that can save me. Because without you, I feel dead on the inside.
- I’m sorry for not being next to you when you needed me the most, I’m sorry for making you sad or even cry, I’m sorry that I was a disappointment to you, I’m sorry for not being near, I’m sorry for all the mistakes that I have made…
- In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness. Toba Beta
- Sorry is a small word for the huge mistake I’ve made. But I’m ready to pay the price for my actions—just forgive me.
- I have no reason to have done what I did to you. No excuses to give. However, I do have a thousand apologies waiting to be heard. Please give me a call back.
Heart-touching I’m Sorry Messages For For Him
You really need to understand how it really feels like when you are being and feeling hurt by someone who is you love. If you’re unsure how to express you’re really sorry in a way that conveys your sincerity, here are powerful I’m sorry quotes and messages to apologize:
- All I want is for you to grasp me in your arms and hold me closely. I just want to listen to your breath as I offer my apologies and hold your hand. Give me a hug or a kiss, my love, and make everything be forgotten in the past.
- Never believe you’re so great or important, so right or proud, that you cannot kneel at the feet of someone you hurt and offer a humble, sincere apology. Richelle E. Goodrich
- I just want to tell you I am sorry for everything that I have done wrong to you.
- I’m sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime. Keanu Reeves
- A long time ago, you told me that you would do anything for me and even die for me if it came down to it. All that I need to ask from you to do is a chance to be heard out. I made a mistake. Don’t die for me or do anything, just let me apologize this once.
- An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift. Margaret Lee Runbeck
- So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too. Bob Dylan
- I could just do the easy thing and say that something like this will never happen again. But knowing myself, and knowing that it’s just natural for people to make mistakes. I know that it will be a lie. But the willingness to accept another person’s flaws and imperfections is what makes a relationship perfect. Please forgive me. I love you my boyfriend.
- I am sorry that things are so difficult right now. Is there any way that we can work together to find a compromise that we are both happy with?
- True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive. Mignon McLaughlin
- Forgiveness is just a part of being in a relationship. Although my goal is to limit the number of times that I must seek your forgiveness, it cannot always be helped. Please accept this apology and let’s put these pain-filled days behind us.
- I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
- Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action. Stella Young
- Over the last few days, I have repented of all my mistakes and apologized for everything. Despite this, you still do not forgive me. What must I do to show you that things can be different? One mistake does not have to define a lifetime.
- The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology. Red Auerbach
- It is painful to see how such a small mistake, can impact two lives like this. How can such a small act of stupidity, make two lives worse. But we don’t have to let it end this way. Please accept my apology. I am sorry and I am always thinking of you.
- Never ruin an apology with an excuse. Benjamin Franklin
- Never have I understood just how someone as amazing as you could end up with me. Although I do not deserve you, I have never stopped wanting to be with you. Every moment is spent wishing that I was with you and that I could undo the damage I have caused. I know that it is not possible to fix everything, but will you at least let me try?
- I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. Claire London
- Hurting you and then not accepting my mistake was the worst thing I have done to our relationship. I know you must be upset. I am sorry, love.
- Truly saying sorry is never easy to do, and when you are, you just hope it’s not too late. Justin Tranter
- I never intended to hurt you but it seems like destiny intended to make you feel that I did. Please forgive me for causing you pain and all my actions that we insipid. Sorry.
- More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made. Greg LeMond
- Sometimes, life twists things in a way where selfless and beautiful souls like you end up with stupid people like me. I am terribly sorry for everything I’ve done, and everything I will do if you take me back. I want you to know how much I miss you and how much you mean to me. I am sorry.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm. Dan Heist
- Breaking up with you is something that I never imagined even in my wildest dreams. But you are adamant on splitting up, it seems. I don’t expect you to take me back but I beg you to give this mess some time. Let me win your heart again to show you that I am yours and you are mine. I am sorry.
- Admitting a mistake is not a weakness; on the contrary, it shows an openness of your heart. It takes guts to say sorry. Only a strong and well-balanced individual with the clarity of mind can do so effortlessly. Taking responsibility for your actions requires and develops your self-control. You become your own person. Vishwas Chavan
- If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for. Amit Kalantri
- How could I have harmed the only thing that matters to me? I cannot understand the youthful, impulses that caused me to betray your trust. Even now, it feels like another person entirely. I know that I do not deserve another chance, but please give me one. I have learned what you mean to me and am willing to fight for your love. Be with me again.
- The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn. Jeanette LeBlanc
- I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt You. Kiera Cass
- Me without you is just so lacking of life, so dull, so frustrating and annoying. Forgive me.
- Just say “I’m sorry.” It’s not a tongue twister. It does not need repeating multiple times. The phrase is simple and short, easy to articulate. And the last time I checked, it sounded just as good—if not better—in a whisper. So just say it; say “I’m sorry.” Richelle E. Goodrich
- An apology is saying the right thing after doing the wrong thing. Vikrant Parsai
- Breaking up with you is the hardest thing that has ever happened to me. From one little mistake, two lives were changed for the worse. Although you were adamant about splitting up, I beg you to reconsider your decision one more time. I love you and I am sorry.
- Apology is not about saying I’m sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part. Unarine Ramaru
- Would you please forgive me and kiss me and love me and show me that you still care for me?
- You’re my backbone. You’re a blessing. You’re a piece of my heart. You’re the air I breathe. And you’re the strongest person I know, and I’m so sorry for having to put you through this and having to put our family through this. Kobe Bryant
- My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.
- Take me back in your arms, hold me close tightly. Feel my heavy breath, as I tender my apology. Hold my hands, nervous and sweaty. Look into my eyes as I say sorry. Give me a hug, give me a kiss. Let’s again embrace, our love’s bliss.
- I am sorry for the awful things I said to you. I feel so incomplete without you. Please accept my apology and let me in your life again.
- You can always say sorry, But the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes. And you realize that they have hurt themselves just as much. Kid Cudi
- I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. In a relationship, it’s normal to encounter some misunderstandings but in my part, it’s me who wants to ask for an apology. I’m sorry and I will not hurt you again. I love you!