Curiosity makes our mind stronger and brings excitement into our lives. The life of curious people is open to see new worlds and possibilities. They are more positive, happier and successful. Famous curiosity quotes motivate you to be eager to learn something, feel more excited about life and live your dreams.
If you’re searching for best quotation to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of inspirational hippie quotes, awesome quotes on vision and motivational quotes to stop making excuses.
Top 10 Curiosity Quotes
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Albert Einstein
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled. Plutarch
Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side? George R.R. Martin
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness. Bryant H. McGill
Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly. Arnold Edinborough
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein
If you are curious, you’ll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them. Erno Rubik
Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas. Marie Curie
Enjoy every step you take. If you’re curious, there is always something new to be discovered in the backdrop of your daily life. Roy T. Bennett
Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last. Samuel Johnson
Best Curiosity Quotes
Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why. Bernard Baruch
Curiosity is a willing, a proud, an eager confession of ignorance. S. Leonard Rubinstein
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney
The future belongs to the curious.
Satisfaction of one’s curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life. Linus Pauling
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. Stephen Hawking
Curiosity is the engine of achievement. Ken Robinson
There are no foolish questions, and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions. Charles Proteus Steinmetz
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Albert Einstein
Curiosity is the most powerful thing you own.
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker
Your curiosity is your growth point always. Danielle LaPorte
Children are not only innocent and curious but also optimistic and joyful and essentially happy. They are, in short, everything adults wish they could be. Carolyn Haywood
Curiosity is as much the parent of attention, as attention is of memory. Richard Whately
Curiosity is the fuel for discovery, inquiry, and learning.
A sense of curiosity is nature’s original school of education. Smiley Blanton
When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. Walt Disney
Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will. James Stephens
Curiosity about life in all aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people. Leo Burnett
If you can let go of passion and follow your curiosity, your curiosity just might lead you to your passion. Elizabeth Gilbert
Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people. Leo Burnett
My favourite words are possibilities, opportunities and curiosity. I think if you are curious, you create opportunities, and then if you open the doors, you create possibilities. Mario Testino
To be curious about that which is not one’s concern while still in ignorance of oneself is absurd. Plato
Be curious, not judgmental. Walt Whitman
May you always have a beautiful soul with a fierce demeanor and a curiosity to know.
No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don’t ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives. Neil deGrasse Tyson
Be curious. Read widely. Try new things. What people call intelligence just boils down to curiosity. Aaron Swartz
Creatures whose mainspring is curiosity enjoy the accumulating of facts far more than the pausing at times to reflect on those facts. Clarence Day
Curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney
Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery. Victor Hugo
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature. It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time. Debbie Ford
I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive. Albert Einstein
Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. Eleanor Roosevelt
The first and simplest emotion which we discover in the human mind, is curiosity. Edmund Burke
You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.
I’m so curious about knowing the unknown; it can be scary, but I see it as a game. Hrithik Roshan
Much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity an intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Steve Jobs
Curiosity is the lust of the mind. Thomas Hobbes
The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing. Oscar Wilde
It is a shameful thing to be weary of inquiry when what we search for is excellent. Cicero
Curiosity is the one thing invincible in nature. Freya Stark
Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning. William Arthur Ward
The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. Carl Rogers
Curious people are interesting people; I wonder why that is. Bill Maher
Curiosity is the hunger of the human mind. Rose Wilder Lane
Awaken the curiosity within you.
Take all the courses in your curriculum. Do the research. Ask questions. Find someone doing what you are interested in! Be curious! Katherine Johnson
Learning is by nature, curiosity. Plato
A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study. Chinese Proverb
Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.
Curiosity is one of the most valuable characteristics one can possess. When coupled with fearlessness and determination, that’s freedom.
All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind. Martin H. Fischer
Don’t let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it and make it the life you want to live. Mae Jemison
Ideas come from curiosity. Walt Disney
Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. Vernon Howard
I shall always be grateful for this curious love of history, allowing me to spend a lifetime looking back into the past, allowing me to learn from these large figures about the struggle for meaning for life. Doris Kearns Goodwin
Creativity grows out of two things: curiosity and imagination. Benny Goodman
Never lose your curiosity.
The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder. Ralph W. Sockman
Inspirational Quotes On Curiosity
- When people express opinions that differ from yours, take it as a chance to grow. Seek to understand over being understood. Be curious, not defensive. The only way to disarm another human being is by listening. Glennon Doyle Melton
- Don’t try to be young. Just open your mind. Stay interested in stuff. There are so many things I won’t live long enough to find out about, but I’m still curious about them. You know people who are already saying, ‘I’m going to be 30 – oh, what am I going to do?’ Well, use that decade! Use them all! Betty White
- It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. Mark Twain
- Let your curiosity lead you down a road that is less traveled.
- God spare me sclerosis of the curiosity, for the curiosity which craves to keep us informed about the small things no less than the large is the mainspring, the dynamo, the jet propulsion of all complete living. John Mason Brown
- Curiosity is only vanity. Most frequently we wish not to know, but to talk. We would not take a sea voyage for the sole pleasure of seeing without hope of ever telling. Blaise Pascal
- It is so important to allow children to bloom and to be driven by their curiosity. May-Britt Moser
- It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way. Adam Savage
- Curiosity is life. Mark Parker
- Curiosity in children, is but an appetite for knowledge. The great reason why children abandon themselves wholly to silly pursuits and trifle away their time insipidly is, because they find their curiosity balked, and their inquiries neglected. John Locke
- The best in business have boundless curiosity and open minds. Robin Sharma
- Every single day, I’m curious about everything. Curiosity is finding answers to things. Mickey Drexler
- The whole art of teaching is the only art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards; and curiosity itself can be vivid and wholesome only in proportion as the mind is contented and happy. Anatole France
- Replace fear of the unknown with curiosity. Billy Cox
- Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life. Henry L. Doherty
- I’ve always been really curious about things and slightly confused by the world, and I think someone who feels that way is in a good position to be the one asking questions. Terry Gross
- As children we all possess a natural uninhabited curiosity, a hunger for explanations, which seems to die slowly as we age–suppressed, I suppose by the need not to appear ignorant. Mahlon Hoagland
- At the heart of great leadership is a curious mind, heart, and spirit. Chip Conley
- Childhood and genius have the same master-organ in common inquisitiveness. Edwin Bulwar-Lytton
- Curiosity … endows the people who have it with a generosity in argument and a serenity in cheerful willingness to let life take the form it will. Alistar Cooke
- The human brain had a vast memory storage. It made us curious and very creative. Those were the characteristics that gave us an advantage – curiosity, creativity and memory. And that brain did something very special. It invented an idea called ‘the future.’ David Suzuki
- Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification. Sarah Scott
- When curiosity is alive, we are attracted to many things; we discover many worlds. Eric Booth
- Give people facts and you feed their minds for an hour. Awaken curiosity and they feed their own minds for a lifetime. Ian Russell
- Curiosity might be pictured as being made up of chains of small questions extending outwards, sometimes over huge distances, from a central hub composed of a few blunt, large questions. Alain De Botton
- I’m curious about other people. That’s the essence of my acting. I’m interested in what it would be like to be you. Meryl Streep
- If you are hungry for food, you are prepared to hunt high and low for it. If you are hungry for information, it is the same. Information is all around us, now more than ever before in human history. You barely have to stir or incommode yourself to find things out. The only reason people do not know much is because they do not care to know. They are incurious. Incuriosity is the oddest and most foolish failing there is. Stephen Fry
- Let your curiosity be greater than your fear. Pema Chodron
- I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way. Franklin P. Adams
- Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it. Sudie Back
- Science means constantly walking a tightrope between blind faith and curiosity; between expertise and creativity; between bias and openness; between experience and epiphany; between ambition and passion; and between arrogance and conviction – in short, between an old today and a new tomorrow. Heinrich Rohrer
- I have always had a curious nature; I enjoy learning, but I dislike being taught. Winston Churchill
- Human spirit is the ability to face the uncertainty of the future with curiosity and optimism. It is the belief that problems can be solved, differences resolved. It is a type of confidence. And it is fragile. It can be blackened by fear and superstition. Bernard Beckett
- The open mode is a mood in which curiosity for its own sake can operate, because we’re not under pressure to get a specific thing done properly. We can play. John Cleese
- Curiosity is lying in wait for every secret. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity. Alexander Pope
- The alchemists in their search for gold discovered many other things of greater value. Arthur Schopenhauer
- No one asks how to motivate a baby. A baby naturally explores everything it can get at, unless restraining forces have already been at work. And this tendency doesn’t die out, it’s wiped out. B.F. Skinner
- Where the apple reddens never pry — lest we lose our Edens, Eve and I. Robert Browning
- It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. Albert Einstein
- Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers. Voltaire
- Curiosity is one of the most permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect. Samuel Johnson
- Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words. Roy T. Bennett
- Mere curiosity adds wings to every step. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- If you read someone else’s diary, you get what you deserve. David Sedaris
- I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity. Eleanor Roosevelt
- There are two possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you’ve made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you’ve made a discovery. Enrico Fermi
- The one real object of education is to have a man in the condition of continually asking questions. Bishop Mandell Creighton
- Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible. Richard Feynmann
- They know enough who know how to learn. Henry Adams
- Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world. John Muir
- Questions show the mind’s range and answers its subtlety. Joseph Joubert
- Be very wary of any attempt, by anybody or anything, to limit the ultimate human right and duty to question and verify the truth.
The Facts About Curiosity
Is curiosity a skill?
Yes. A sense of curiosity is a fantastic skill to have and it must come from the right intention to understand, learn, or know more about someone or something.
How do you explain curiosity?
Basically, it is a strong desire to learn and know somethings. Those who are curious actively seek out new ways to broaden their horizons.
Why is curiosity important?
Since the mind of curious people is active, you start to ask questions, learn from others, and look for ways to live better. Life is better when you’re curious.
How do you develop curiosity?
Open your mind, ask questions, be enthusiastic and read.