Comfort zone is a psychological situation where one feels safe or at ease. Developing a pattern minimizes risk and provides a state of mental security.
Your comfort zone is neither a good or bad thing, but when you step out of your comfort zone, you will be more productive, creative and better to deal with new and unexpected changes. Inspiring comfort zone quotes empower you to stretch your boundaries, so you can have an exciting and fulfilling life by building confidence, personal growth and enjoying new opportunities.
If you’re searching for popular sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of life is short, motivating confidence quotes and inspiring wolf quotes.
Top 10 Comfort Zone Quotes
The only thing that is stopping you from where you are to where you want to go is your comfort zone. – Dhaval Gaudier
Whenever you feel uncomfortable, instead of retreating back into your old comfort zone, pat yourself on the back and say, ‘I must be growing,’ and continue moving forward. – T. Harv Eker
Comfort controls us. Fear scares us. To grow you have to overcome fear and go out of your comfort zone to be what you always wanted to be. – Debasish Mridha
Before anything great is really achieved, your comfort zone must be disturbed. – Ray Lewis
To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves. – Peter McWilliams
You have to be uncomfortable in order to be successful, in some ways. If you stay in your comfort zone! You would never do the things that you need to do. – Lights Poxlietner
Everything we want is outside of our comfort zone and the other side is fear. – Sivaprakash Sidhu
It’s good for me to do things outside my comfort zone and push myself. – Zoe Sugg
I will guarantee you that the day you step outside your comfort zone by making success your goal is the day you discover that adversity, risk, and daring will make life sweeter than you ever imagined. – Mark Burnett
Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
Instead of limiting our capability to experience happiness and joy, you should open up yourselves to new possibilities. And letting go quotes help you embrace continuous change.
Best Comfort Zone Quotes
For success and fulfilling life, meaningful quotes will help you get out of your comfort zone:
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
You can choose courage or you can choose comfort. You cannot have both. – Brene Brown
The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun. – Benedict Cumberbatch
Do one thing every day that scares you. – Eleanor Roosevelt
A ship is always safe at the shore but that is not what it is built for. – Albert Einstein
There is a comfort zone of knowing where things are going and having characters in place, but the action gets more and more dramatic and is very challenging to describe. – Jerry B. Jenkins
Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone. – Robin Sharma
We have to be honest about what we want and take risks rather than lie to ourselves and make excuses to stay in our comfort zone. – Ray Bennett
Everything you’ve ever wanted is right outside your comfort zone. – Jennifer Aniston
Blossoming out through one’s comfort zone should be well meaning so as to achieve newer levels of excellence. – Priyavrat Thareja
You have to learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable. You have to be willing to get out of your comfort zone and push your limits. – Jesse Itzler
‘May the Force be with you’ is charming but it’s not important. What’s important is that you become the Force – for yourself and perhaps for other people. – Harrison Ford
If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.
Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end…because in the end, it shows you a whole new world. – Manoj Arora
Success doesn’t happen by waiting for things to happen because there are other people who are hungry. The early bird catches the worm. – Heidi Klum
Comfort zones are overrated. When you embrace the unfamiliar and uncomfortable in all areas of life, your progress will start soaring. – Francis Shenstone
People tend to play in their comfort zone, so the best things are achieved in a state of surprise, actually. – Brian Eno
When you go out of your comfort zone and it works there’s nothing more satisfying. – Kristen Wiig
The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity; moving beyond it necessitates intuition, which in turn configures new perspectives and conquers fears. – Dan Stevens
Each stride you take outside your comfort zone, allows you to handle everyday situations with a greater piece of mind. – Ron Baratono
To change a team, you must change their comfort zone. – Doug Collins
A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown. – Denis Waitley
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
Step so far outside your comfort zone that you forget how to get back.
Choosing a path for convenience and speed is usually a recipe for mediocrity. The things that most enrich our lives usually demand a bigger investment of time and discipline. – Gina Mohammed, Ph. D.
Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone. – Shannon L. Alder
Great people do things before they’re ready. – Amy Poehler
In the end, we regret chances we didn’t take.
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something. – Morihei Ueshiba
Do something uncomfortable today. By stepping out of your box, you don’t have to settle for what you are, you get to create who you want to become. – Howard Walstein
If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone. – Billy Cox
I love going out of my comfort zone-I live to go out of my comfort zone. Obviously, you have quieter years than others-you don’t go jumping out of a plane every day. – Natalie Dormer
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
Experts step outside their comfort zone and study themselves failing. – Joshua Foer
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
Are we prepared to leave our comfort zones to reach a better place? – Carlos A. Godoy
In the waves of change we find out direction.
Nothing profound ever happens in your life when you remain in your comfort zone. – Bill Courtney
As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal. – Robin S. Sharma
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again. – Abraham Maslow
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are. – Max DePree
Are you really happy or just comfortable?
If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness. – Les Brown
Comfort zones are plush lined coffins. When you stay in your plush lined coffins, you die. – Stan Dale
Your comfort zone is a place where you keep yourself in a self-illusion and nothing can grow there but your potentiality can grow only when you can think and grow out of that zone. – Rashedur Ryan Rahman
My experience is that you cannot have everything you want but you can have anything you really want, you just need to decide what it is and then plan your exit from the comfort zone. – Jonathan Farrington
Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone. – Jack Canfield
If you’re in a comfort zone, afraid to venture out, remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.
Life begin at the end of your Comfort Zone. So, if you`re feeling uncomfortable right now, know that the change taking place in your life is a begining, not an ending. – Neale Donald Walsch
To succeed in life, we must stay within our strength zone but continually move outside our comfort zone. – John C. Maxwell
Dare to learn, to be different, to set your goals, to move out of your comfort zone, to be persistent.
Anything you to do to stretch yourself out of your comfort zone will ultimately enable you to take larger risks and grow. – Leslie Evans
Comfort zones are overrated. They make you lazy. – Melina Marchetta
The best things in life are often waiting for you at the exit ramp of your comfort zone. – Karen Salmansohn
If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone. – John C. Maxwell
Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career. – Chris Rock
Step outside of your comfort zone and go beyond the boundaries that you and others have set for yourself. – Julius Veal
In order to grow and advance in life, staying strong quotes help you try to push beyond your limits.
Famous Comfort Zone Quotes
Trying new things will open new opportunities for you. Powerful quotes will remind you that the best things come from living outside of your comfort zone.
- The best piece of advice someone has ever given me was ‘do it scared.’ And no matter if you’re scared, just go ahead and do it anyway because you might as well do it scared, so it will get done and you will feel so much better if you step out of your comfort zone. – Sherri Shepherd
- I constantly get out of my comfort zone. Looking cool is the easiest way to mediocrity. The coolest guy in my high school ended up working in a carwash. Once you push yourself into something new. And whole new world of opportunities opens up. But you might get hurt in fact you will get hurt. But amazingly when you heal – You are somewhere you’ve never been. – Terry Crews
- Each one of us has a comfort zone. The problem comes when we are unwilling to leave it. Always remember that, every time you step out of your comfort zone, you step into God’s comfort zone. – Bill Courtney
- Stepping outside your comfort zone is supposed to feel uncomfortable because we’re in new and unfamiliar territory. Being uncomfortable is a sign of success, NOT of failure! So, if we are uncomfortably outside our comfort zones, then than means we are growing!!! And THAT is cause for celebration! – Roz Savage
- If you want to be excellent at something, you must move away from your comfort zone, overcome doubt, setbacks and failure. Never give up. Keep plugging away and being persistent. One day, success will be yours. – Mark F. LaMoure
- Risk, then, is not just part of life. It is life. The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place. It’s the high-anxiety zone, but it’s also where you discover who you are. – Nick Vujicic
- All growth starts at the end of your comfort zone. – Tony Robbins
- Don’t be afraid to expand yourself, to step out of your comfort zone. That’s where the joy and the adventure lie. – Herbie Hancock
- Better to step out of your comfort zone, enjoy new experiences and not know what’s coming your way, then stick to routines & be bored with the same end results. – April Mae Monterrosa
- I’ve been scared and I’ve liked not hanging on to stuff where I know that I’m in my comfort zone. – Robert Plant
- What I find really interesting is to try and mix it up, to push myself and try different things. I don’t want to stay in my comfort zone. I want to take risks and keep myself scared. – Michael Fassbender
- I think one of the most difficult challenges in show business is the challenge of longevity and to constantly realize and reveal what’s already been there – like doing stage and singing and dancing in New York. I haven’t been that far out of my comfort zone in a while. – Blair Underwood
- My comfort zone is like a little bubble around me, and I’ve pushed it in different directions and made it bigger and bigger until these objectives that seemed totally crazy eventually fall within the realm of the possible. – Alex Honnold
- Comfort zone has the most comfortable bed in life where dreams become alive in your mind but never become a reality because you never get up from bed to make it happen. – Oscar Bimpong
- It is really hard for me to get out of my comfort zone. – Connie Sellecca
- So, you have to force yourself out of a comfort zone and really try to figure out what are the key ingredients, the key skill sets, the key perspectives that are necessary, and then figure out a way to attract the very best people to fill those particular roles. – Steve Case
- I’m generally more and more in my comfort zone in the wild. – Tom Felton
- The comfort zone is the great enemy of courage and confidence. – Brian Tracy
- People are so ready to cut you down if you take a risk and leave your comfort zone. – Annabelle Wallis
- I love working with a stylist, but I also love having personal relationships with designers. A stylist is great for pulling together an entire outfit, accessories included, and for shaking me out of my comfort zone. – Elizabeth Banks
- Comfort is your biggest trap and coming out of comfort zone your biggest challenge. – Manoj Arora
- The desire to live within our comfort zone and to be in control all the time is a denier of a fulfilling life that excites. Let go. – Assegid Habtewold
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable! – Jillian Michaels
- As an artist, you want to stretch. That’s the only way you’re going to grow. If I stay inside my comfort zone, do roles that I’ve done before, then I’m never going to get better as an actress. – Jurnee Smollett
- I mostly like to travel and volunteer because I get antsy if I stay in my comfort zone for too long. – Eden Sher
- The comfort zone is a psychological state in which one feels familiar, safe, at ease, and secure. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Roy T. Bennett
- You should not remain in your comfort zone; if you want to make it big, you must challenge yourself, get out of your comfort zone, and succeed in doing well outside of your comfort areas. – Rohit Sharma
- In the long run, our comfort zone becomes our uncomfortable zone. – Charles F. Glassman
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Outside of your comfort zone is where the magic happens.
- Comfort zones are most often expanded through discomfort. – Peter McWilliams
- Sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zones. We have to break the rules. And we have to discover the sensuality of fear. We need to face it, challenge it, dance with it. – Kyra Davis
- The stage is my comfort zone and playing live is what I’ve always wanted to do. It’s why I want to do two hundred dates a year. I wouldn’t feel that way if I were nervous onstage. – Hunter Hayes
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great. – Steve Prefontaine
- The comfort zone is always the most desirable place to be. But in settling for comfort, there is a price to pay and it comes in the death of ambition, of hope, of youth and the death of self. – Simon Barnes
- To get better you have to step out of your comfort zone. You can’t do the same things you’ve always done & improve. – Jordan Burroughs
- The biggest rewards in life are found outside your comfort zone. Live with it. Fear and risk are prerequisites if you want to enjoy a life of success and adventure. – Jack Canfield
- It’s ok to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
- Your comfort zone is your danger zone. – Greg Plitt
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
- The comfort zone takes our greatest aspirations and turns them into excuses for not bothering to aspire. – Peter McWilliams
- Comfort zones are where dreams got to die. – Hustlers Haven
Motivational Comfort Zone Quotes
For growth, inspirational quotes remind you benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone:
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
- The shell must break before the bird can fly. – Alfred Tennyson
- If you want to change you have to be willing to be uncomfortable.
- A good portion of the things you want in life is outside your comfort zone. – Idowu Koyenikan
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So, when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with? – Lance Armstrong
- The hardest thing to do is leaving your comfort zone. But you have to let go of the life you’re familiar with and take the risk to live the life you dream about. – T. Arigo
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- When we get too comfortable, we stop dreaming. – Joyce Rachelle
- The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again. – Charles Dickens
- Don’t keep forever on the public road, going only where others have gone, and following one after the other like a flock of sheep. Leave the beaten track occasionally and dive into the woods. ‘Every time you do so you will be certain to find something that you have never seen before. Of course, it will be a little thing, but do not ignore it. Follow it up, explore all around it; one discovery will lead to another, and before you know it you will have something worth thinking about to occupy your mind. All really big discoveries are the results of thought. – Alexander Graham Bell
- If you remain in your comfort zone, you will only remain a dreamer and one who merely wishes, but none of your dreams or wishes will be fulfilled. – Clement Ogedegbe
- Good is the enemy of great. And that is one of the key reasons why we have so little that becomes great. We don’t have great schools, principally because we have good schools. We don’t have great government, principally because we have good government. Few people attain great lives, in large part because it is just so easy to settle for a good life. – James C. Collins
- Comfort is the enemy of achievement. – Farrah Gray
- If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
- If you always do what is easy and choose the path of least resistance, you never step outside your comfort zone. Great things don’t come from comfort zones. – Roy Bennett
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- Life is a concept, like the universe, that expands as soon as we reach what we think is its edge. – Kamand Kojouri
- Nobody ever died of discomfort yet living in the name of comfort has killed more ideas, more opportunities, more actions, and more growth than everything else combined. Comfort kills! – T. Harv Eker
- Try new things, step out of your comfort zone, take risks, do things in ways you’ve never done them before, ask for help, surround yourself with self-actualized people, become obsessed with the fact that you have one go-round on this planet as the you that is you, and realize how precious and important it is not to squander that. – Jen Sincero
- A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. – John A. Shedd
- Be willing to step outside your comfort zone once in a while; take the risks in life that seem worth taking. The ride might not be as predictable if you’d just planted your feet and stayed put, but it will be a heck of a lot more interesting. – Edward Whitacre, Jr.
- It’s not what you do once in a while, it’s what you day in and day out that makes the difference. – Jenny Craig
- Pushing yourself through your comfort zone can pay you handsomely. – Douglas McGehee
- Fight your fear, your laziness, your ignorance before you worry about fighting the competition. – Amit Kalantri
- Outside your comfort zone is the only place worth living. – Karina Bliss
- Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win. – Tom Fleming
- Growth equals change. If you want to get better, you have to keep changing and improving. That means stepping out into new areas. – John Maxwell
- Fear can only be mastered outside of your comfort zone. – Matshona Dhliwayo
- You need to get out of your comfort zone to make connections with new ideas. If you don’t have that grit and resilience to embrace a growth mindset, you might never get a taste of what it feels like to be successful. – Ifeoluwa Egbetade
- No one likes to move beyond their comfort zone, but as the saying goes, that’s where the magic happens. It’s where we can grow, learn, and develop in a way that expands our horizons beyond what we thought was possible. – Andy Molinsky
- The shell must be broken before the bird can fly. – Jennifer Worth
- The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar. – Confucius
- What would happen if you gave yourself permission to do something you’ve never done before? There’s only one way to find out. – Gina Greenlee
- Leaving your comfort zone is hard. Staying broke is hard. Pick your hard. – Grant Cardone
- Be fearful of mediocrity. – Jonathan Ellery
- By leaving your comfort zone behind and taking a leap of faith into something new, you find out who you are truly capable of becoming.
- True self-discovery begins where your comfort zone ends. – Adam Braun
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
Positive Quotes About Comfort Zone
- Don’t let fear make your decisions for you. – Annette White
- Resistance to change is very much governed by your comfort zone. Just because something is comfortable does not for a moment mean it’s what you want, or even good for you for that matter. – Robin H-C
- The comfort zone is nothing else but a graveyard for your dreams and ideas.
- Be brave enough to be bad at something new.
- We want to take ourselves out of our comfort zones; when you’re in your comfort zone for so long, you only play to a certain level. – Toni Duggan
- It’s when you begin to think about going to your dream that your dream is always outside of your comfort zone. It’s always beyond what you’ve ever done. – Bruce Wilkinson
- Change happens when you extend your reach. Your comfort zone is your enemy. As long as you play it safe, you will never become all that you are destined to be. – Germany Kent
- It’s funny, humans tend to hatch our most challenging goals and dreams, the ones that demand the our greatest effort yet promise absolutely nothing, when we are tucked into our comfort zones. – David Goggins
- You have to get outside of your comfort zone if you’re going to make significant changes in your life, and since few things scare people like the unknown, feeling fear is an excellent sign that you’re on the right track. – Jen Sincero
- Give out everything you came with. Don’t remain in your comfort zone full of potentials only to die with them unused. – Clement Ogedegbe
- If we do not accept our challenges and remain in our comfort zone, then we undergo degradation. – Sunday Adelaja
- When you cross your comfort zone, fear zone, learning zone and growth zone, you will enter into the zone of leadership. – Amit Ray
- Magic and mystery lies on the edge, just outside the comfort zone. – Amit Ray
- Don’t confuse comfort with happiness. – Dean Karnazes
- Greatness isn’t found in your comfort zone. – Sharon Pearson
- Don’t live the same year times and call it a life. – Robin Sharma
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
- May the Force be with you’ is charming but it’s not important. What’s important is that you become the Force for yourself and perhaps for other people. – Harrison Ford
- If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
- I want to challenge you today to get out of your comfort zone. You have so much incredible potential on the inside. God has put gifts and talents in you that you probably don’t know anything about. – Joel Osteen
- We often forget that as human beings, it is in our nature to give and create, so step out of your comfort zone and changing your mindset, do what we do best and connect. – Dee Waldeck
- We won’t grow and learn, doing what we’ve always done, and thinking what we’ve always thought. We need to move beyond our comfort zones. We need to engage with new and different if we want to expand ourselves. – Akiroq Brost
- If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you’ll never get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are you’ll end up mighty comfortable. – T. Harv Eker
Some Things About Comfort Zone
What is your comfort zone?
Your comfort zone is a behavioral space where your activities and behaviors fit a routine and pattern that minimizes stress and risk. There is a sense of familiarity, security and certainty.
Why comfort zone is dangerous?
It’s dangerous because while you camp out in your “comfort zone ” the world around you is changing. And eventually, it forces you to disrupt the safety.
Why is it good to go out of your comfort zone?
Getting outside your comfort zone not only helps you be more productive, it can also ramp up your focus, creativity, pace, and drive, and make it easier to be more flexible when unexpected things happen in the future.
How do you kill a comfort zone?
Take your time making decisions.
Trust yourself and make snap decisions.
Do it in small steps.
Who said all progress takes place outside the comfort zone?
Michael John Bobak. He is a digital artist.
Who said great things never came from comfort zones?
Quote by Roy T. Bennett.