Each day is a second chance to make a change for the better, and we need to be reminded that life’s too short to spend every day as same as before. Instead, we should live your life fully now rather than later.
Seek inspiration from these profound words of wisdom, and unleash your inner longing to take the action now and start to your days in joy and happiness. This gives us the hope and strength to see through another day.
What does life too short mean?
The reality is life is too short, and it could mean several personal meaning to each individual. But, in the end, we must take actions each day to produce meaning within the time we have, and build our story.
Who said life’s too short to be anything but happy?
Just remember, every single person’s smile are beautiful and life is always better when you’re happy. Follow what Abhishek Shukla said: “Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly. Love deeply. Forgive quickly. Take chances and never have regrets. Forget the past but remember what it taught you.”
Who said life is short break the rules?
Mark Twain said, “Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Also, James Dean said: “Remember: Life is short, break the rules (they were made to be broken) Forgive quickly, kiss slowly Love truly, laugh uncontrollably And never regret anything that makes you smile. The clouds are lined with silver and the glass is half full (though the answers won’t be found at the bottom) Don’t sweat the small stuff, You are who you are meant to be, Dance as if no one’s watching, Love as if it’s all you know, Dream as if you’ll live forever, Live as if you’ll die today.”
Top 10 Life Is Too Short Quotes
Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing. – Eric Davis tweet
Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it’s business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don’t love what you’re doing and you can’t give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You’ll be an old man before you know it. – Al Lopez tweet
Life is too short to be scared and not take risks. I’d rather be the person that’s like, ‘I messed up,’ than, ‘I wish I did that.’ – Justine Skye tweet
Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be. – Hugh Dillon tweet
Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious. – Phillips Brooks tweet
Life is too short to talk about the small, unimportant things when you catch the bigger picture. – Mya tweet
Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can. tweet
Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you. – Sarah Dessen tweet
Life is too short to be miserable, if your not happy with something, change it! tweet
Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. Remember ‘Life is too short to be little.’ – Dale Carnegie tweet
List of Best Life Is Too Short Quotes
Here are some quotes about just how life is short to remind us to stop wasting our days:
- The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. Eminem
- Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. Dion Boucicault
- Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. Stephen Vincent Benét
- Life is not a game. Still, in this life, we choose the games we live to play. J.R. Rim
- Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks. Anmol Andore
- Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly. Paulo Coelho
- Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. Charles Richards
- Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious. Phillips Brooks
- Our time in this life is limited. And how we respect that time will create a greater possibility for fulfillment. Ruben Papian
- Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet. Sarah L. (Sadie) Delany
- Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right. Harry Morant
- Life is the first impression. You get one shot at it. Make it everlasting. J.R. Rim
- Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. Remember ‘Life is too short to be little. Dale Carnegie
- Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing. Eric Davis
- Enjoy yourself. It’s later than you think. Chinese Proverb
- Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Harvey Mackay
- Some people say ‘life is too short,’ but yet constantly procrastinating as if life on earth is forever. Edmond Mbiaka
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. Wayne Dyer
- You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. Charles Buxton
- Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying. Christian Gellert
- Life is too short to work so hard. Vivien Leigh
- Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor. Benjamin Disraeli
- Live honestly to a higher note. Life is too short. So, do the best you can and live your life to a higher note. Kimora Lee Simmons
- As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do. Zachary Scott
- Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it’s business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don’t love what you’re doing and you can’t give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You’ll be an old man before you know it. Al Lopez
- I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. John Burroughs
- Life is too short to harbor any hostilities towards anybody. Peabo Bryson
- Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself. Gene Simmons
- Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heartbeat. Jasmin Morin
- We would not deem life too short if we always remembered that we do not have to watch TV. Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- Country people do not behave as if they think life is short; they live on the principle that it is long and savor variations of the kind best appreciated if most days are the same. Edward Hoagland
- Life is too short to cry for anything so smile and do what makes you happy with morals. Abdel Rahman Sabry
- We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have. Novak Djokovic
- Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake. Marie Ray
- Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its shortness. Jean de La Bruyère
- Expect an early death – it will keep you busier. Martin H. Fischer
- If you wait, all that happens is that you get older. Larry McMurtry
- Every day has been so short, every hour so fleeting, every minute so filled with the life I love that time for me has fled on too swift a wing. Aga Khan III
- Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing. Bruce Dickinson
- Why must conversions always come so late? Why do people always apologize to corpses? David Brin
- You may delay, but time will not. Benjamin Franklin
- Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time. Victor Hugo
- There’s not enough time to be disrespecting… Life is too short. Mary J. Blige
- There comes a time in your life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good.
- After all, life is too short to be anything but happy. Karl Marx
- All days will pass, all moments will last, each friend will part, it’s a journey too fast. Senora Roy
- Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So just enjoy life, have fun, and give them something to talk about.
- We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves. George M. Adams
- If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait. Stephen Hines
- Life is too short not to experiment. Jamelia
- The span of Life is too short to be trifled away in unconcerning and unprofitable Matters. Mary Astell
- Life is too short not to say how you feel to the people you love. Kristina McMorris
- Remember, life is too short to be spent dancing with idiots. Carew Papritz
- Life is too short to be around someone that says they love you but doesn’t show it. Elizabeth Bourgeret
- A day once gone will never return again. Make sure you make the best of each day.
- Don’t worry about what others think of you because, in the end, none of that will matter. Just live.
- Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly. Love deeply. Forgive quickly. Take chances and never have regrets. Forget the past but remember what it taught you. Abhishek Shukla
- Life is too short as we all know it to be. So why dare to spend it trying to live up to other people’s worldly expectations of you? Edmond Mbiaka
- Life is a flash of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential. B. Alan Wallace
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around once in a while you could miss it. Ferris Bueller
- Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Roy T. Bennett
- Life is too short, time is too precious, and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been. Hillary Clinton
- Life is too short and memories are forever! Regulo Zapata Jr.
- Life is too short, and the time we waste in yawning never can be regained. Stendhal
- I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. John Burroughs
- Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life. Michael Leboeuf
- In my pursuit of happiness, I realized I had to come to terms with my mortality. It was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do. But when I did, life took on a whole new meaning for me. I became happier and started enjoying life. I stopped taking things personally (still in progress). I unburdened myself of cultural and societal pressure. I am taking more calculated risks, and I am doing the things I’ve always wanted to do. Life is way too short to be stressed, miserable and unhappy. Izey Victoria Odiase
- Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you. Sarah Dessen
- Forgive, forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours. Be patient and understanding.
- Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious. Phillip Brooks
- Life is short, don’t waste time worrying about what people think of you Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.
- Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves? Friedrich Nietzsche
- Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people. Zig Ziglar
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma ― which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. Steve Jobs
- Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life. Kobi Yamada
- Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart. Kevyn Aucoin
- Life is too short to live on low-fat everything. Kristin Scott Thomas
- Life is too short to be a boring company. Andrew Mason
- Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be. Hugh Dillon
- Life is too short for a long story. Mary Wortley Montagu
- Life is short and if you’re looking for an extension, you had best do well. Cause there’s good deeds and then there are good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell. Ben Harper
- No regrets … just lessons. No worries … just acceptance. No expectations … just gratitude. Life is too short. Jesse Joseph
- Life is too short to have enemies, all you should have is friends! Sathish Krishnamurthy
- I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. Made a lot of hard choices. For honor, for King, for the country. Do you know what I’ve learned, boy? Hard choices and sacrifices do not keep you warm at night. And life is too damn short and too damn long to go through without someone at your side. Don’t end up like me. Choose the woman. Fight for love, D’Artagnan. France will take care of itself. Athos, The Three Musketeers
- I don’t have a bad relationship. I’m 48 years old. I think life is too short for that. To me, life is… you open the shutters, you see the dogs outside, you look left, you look right, in, what, a second and a half? And that’s a life. Jean Claude Van Damme
- Life is too short to waste time waiting for other people’s approval on how you live it. Steve Maraboli
- If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short and happiness is too rare. A.R. Lucas
- Life can come and go by pretty quickly. Take the time to take it all in every now and then.
- The wise man is one who figures out what’s most important to him in life, and then invests most of his time in whatever that is.
- Seeing pictures of other places around the world makes me feel more important. Reminds me, even though life is short, there’s so much to do. Travis J. Dahnke
- Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.
- Life is transitory it doesn’t last forever, but with the time that is given, you can find some sort of purpose. Jeremy Limn
- Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t.
- Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it. Harvey MacKay
- Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
- Life’s too short to waste on hating people. No matter the situation, not forgetting, but forgiveness is the best answer.
- Don’t wait. You never really know when too late is too late.
- If you always feel very uncomfortable when you are with your friends, that would be a wake-up call that you truly don’t belong in that circle. Life is too short to dare to spend any moment of it uncomfortable. Edmond Mbiaka
- When we were young, we couldn’t wait to grow up. As we got older, how we wish time would slow down just a little.
- I think life is far too short to concentrate on your past. I rather look into the future. Lou Reed
- Life is too short to be doing work that doesn’t make you feel happy and fulfilled. I’d rather wait for the right project, as opposed to just taking whatever is handed to me. Amanda Crew
- Life is too short to worry. Life to short to be sad. Life is too short to ponder on things you will never have. Life is too short for sadness. Life is too short for tears. Never count the day, never count the years. Life is too short for falling out. Life is too short for war. Life is a gift, don’t waste it. Life is so much more. John F. Connor
- I believe that if you don’t derive a deep sense of purpose from what you do, if you don’t come radiantly alive several times a day, if you don’t feel deeply grateful at the tremendous good fortune that has been bestowed on you, then you are wasting your life. And life is too short to waste. Srikumar Rao
- I have no time for the endless nostalgia: ‘Oh gosh I used to . . . ‘ Life is too short; I don’t have any time for sitting and saying I miss things. What’s the point? Go and do something else. Kate Adie
- Whenever we buy something we do not need, we waste not only money but also time. Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- We are constantly reminded about how short life is. Please try to leave your best positive impression on everyone that you meet. Edmond Mbiaka
- Life is too short to let someone make you miserable. Remember, someone can only make you unhappy if you give them the power to do so.
- Life is too short to be anything but happy, so live your life fully now rather than later.
- Since we don’t know when our last day is, your life can be much shorter than you think.
- Don’t waste your time. Whatever it is you want to do with your life, do it now, before it’s too late.
- I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. John Burroughs
- Life is too short to be waiting around for opportunities to come in your direction. You must go out there like a hunter and hunt them down. Edmond Mbiaka
- Life is too short to be wishing for things that have been proven by many to be achievable. Edmond Mbiaka
Some Questions About “Life is Short”
William Shakespeare said that “life is too short, so live your life to the fullest..every second of your life just treasure it..”
It means we are living for a temporary time. People keeps reminding themselves this truth of life.
Harvey MacKay wrote that “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.”