Happy and funny Thursday quotes will help you to celebrate the accomplishments you’ve made and think about the lessons learnt during the week. Let be filled with positive thoughts, be motivated and encouraged on this special day.
If you’re searching for best quotes of all time that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of happy weekend quotes, thoughtful tuesday quotes, and wednesday motivational quotes.
Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break. – John Farley
This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. – Douglas Adams
May joy and happiness accompany you throughout day and night! Wishing you a very nice Thursday!
I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for. – April Winchell
Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself! You got this! – Tracey Edmonds
If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SH*T, Sure Happy It’s Thursday.
Happy Thursday! Change your life today; don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you. – Dr. Seuss
Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long. – Nicci French
Good morning, I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a good Thursday you deserve it!
By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it. – William Scranton
Today is a new day. Expect great things!
Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not!
To find happiness focus not on what we want, rather on what we have. Happy Thursday!
I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that. – Howie Mandel
Do one thing every day that scares you.
Thursday. The most useless day. It only exists as a reminder that it’s been a really long week…and it’s still not over.
A new day! Be open enough to see the opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy! Happy Thursday!
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. – Grandma Moses
If 40 is the new 30 and 50 is the new 40, why can’t Thursday be the new Friday?
Motivational Thursday Quotes That Will Brighten Up Your Day
- Thursday is end day in weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. – Wayne Dyer
- Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, learn, play, dream and just be happy! Live every moment! Happy Thursday!
- Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!
- Thursday come, and the week’s gone. – George Herbert
- On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles. – William Henry Bragg
- Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.
- Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret for nothing and don’t let people bring you down! Enjoy a new day of your life! Happy Thursday!
- I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.
- Wednesday is hump day which makes thursday ‘I wonder if he’ll call’ day.
- Happy Thursday! Life at work and at home is so much HAPPIER when you speak and act with kindness!! Share a SMILE and make it a great day! – Tracey Edmonds
- Dear Thursday, are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!
- People who think Thursday is the new Friday have serious mental problems.
- Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.
- I wait until Thursday to ask people about their weekend plans so there’s a better chance they’re already busy.
- Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!
- It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out. – Demetri Martin
- Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
- And whether it is Thursday, or the day is stormy, with thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream. – John Ashbery
- It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.
- Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
- Better days are just around the corner. They are called Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Emile Zola
- Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
Beautiful Thursday Quotes That Are So True
- The day is what you make it! so why not make it great one.
- It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.
- If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long. – Hayley Williams
- Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. – Helen Keller
- Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don´t give up. – Robert Tew
- Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. – APJ Abdul Kalam
- Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels. – Bertolt Brecht
- Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Opportunities don’t just happen you create them. – Chris Grosser
- Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Sometimes things will be easy and sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good all the time. Learn to love it.” – Brenden Dilley
- Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only YOU can stop you. – J. Gitomer
- Thursday, you’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. – J R Tolkien
- Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive. Hoping that you have a fantastic Thursday!
- It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.
- Happy Thursday. A brand-new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.
- Today is the day you will start something new, I bet you can feel it in your bones right now.
- May your day feel like pancakes and coffee on a Thursday morning.
- There are so many days in a week, but my favorite is still Thursday because it is totally fabulous.
- Thursday also means a new beginning. Forget about the past and have a fresh start.
- Always think about positive thoughts so that you can move forward and be an inspiration to other people.
- Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside. – Maison Blanc
- Think positive and positive things will happen.
Awesome Thursday Sayings to Embrace Your Full Life
- Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
- Inspire others, give thanks and live in the moment every day of the week.
- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. – Thomas Jefferson
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that. – Howie Mandel
- It’s Thursday. Let’s get shaken and stirred. Do I smell the weekend?
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
- Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing it’s only Thursday.
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
- Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining. – Jef Raskin
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
- The only thing I throwback on Thursday is Scotch.
- Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
- Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
- Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen your precious budding wings.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Happy Thursday!
- Some days it’s okay if all you did was breathe.
- Hello Thursday, we say it’s Friday Eve.
- Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. – Thomas Carlyle
- And God said, ‘Let there be light’ and there was light, but the Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected. – Spike Milligan
- If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. – Les Brown
- Good morning, Happy Thursday, be someone’s sunshine today.
- I’ve been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn’t want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. – Joyce Meyer