The law of attraction is the magnetic power that draws similar energies together.
Your thoughts determine your experience. You attract what you think about, whether or not you want it. So, it’s just a simple reaction.
In order to get what you want, first decide what you want. Follow your heart and tune into the soul. To keep your head clear, turn your dreams into goals and objectives. Most importantly, you must believe in yourself, keep the faith and act!
Wise Law Of Attraction quotes will inspire you to create a life full of abundance and happiness by attracting the best into your life.
If you’re searching for popular quotation that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best good vibes quotes, inspirational thought of the day, and top love yourself quotes.
Law Of Attraction Quotes
The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield tweet
Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel. – Rhonda Byrne tweet
All that we are is a result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. – Buddha tweet
Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou tweet
You create your own universe as you go along. – Winston Churchill tweet
The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it. – Marcus Aurelius tweet
Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield tweet
It’s unlimited what the universe can bring when you understand the great secret that thoughts become things. tweet
It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction. – Charles Hammel tweet
What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become. tweet
Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe tweet
Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is. – Abraham Hicks tweet
What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. – Mark 11:24 tweet
The better you feel, the more you allow. – Abraham Hicks tweet
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. – Shakespeare tweet
Nothing external to me has any power over me. – Walt Whitman tweet
To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life. – Sonia Ricotti tweet
Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. – Dr Martin Luther King Jr. tweet
See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time, with every person. – Bob Proctor tweet
Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles. – Samuel Smiles tweet
Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. – Burton Hills tweet
Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor tweet
If you’re not excited by it, it’s not the right path. – Abraham Hicks tweet
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power. – James Allen tweet
Inspirational Law Of Attraction Quotes
- It’s really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So, the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher. – Joe Vitale
- See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession. – Robert Collier
- He is greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own. – Henry Ward Beecher
- There is nothing you cannot have. There are no limitations.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
- If you can imagine it in your mind, you can experience it in your reality.
- Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for. – Rhona Byrne
- Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve. – W. Clement Stone
- You have the ability to quickly change your patterns of thought, and eventually your life experience. – Abraham Hicks
- Man’s mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild. – James Allen
- People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness and confidence. – Jack Canfield
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
- Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. – William Jennings Bryan
- Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny. – David O. McKay
- Divine mind is the one and only reality. – Charles Fillmore
- The entire universe is working in your favor!
- I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative. – Michael Losier
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. – Henry Ford
- What we think, we create, what we feel, we attract, what we imagine, we become.
- Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action. – Abraham Hicks
Best Law of Attraction Quotes to Change Your Life
- Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. – Muhammad Ali
- The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. – William James
- Our idea of who we are creates who we become. – Mark Victor Hansen
- The world is the human imagination pushed out. – Neville Goddard
- Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are conscious of it or not. – Gary Zukav
- You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts. – Brian Tracy
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
- The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe it or understand it or not. – Bob Proctor
- Your mind is a powerful magnet that will attract to you the things you identify yourself with. If you have sad thoughts, you will attract tragedies. If you are a good man, you will attract the company of good people. – Alfredo Karras
- The law of attraction doesn’t turn off and on, like a light switch. It’s not a subject to fate or fancy. It is a powerful but neutral force that is constantly operational. – Joe Vitale
- Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. – Dr. John Demartini
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Tony Robbins
- If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. – Yogi Berra
- You are the creator of your own reality.
- Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head. – Lisa Nichols
- Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
- Follow your bliss and the Universe will open doors where there were walls. – Joseph Campbell
- We receive exactly what we expect to receive. – John Holland
Powerful Law Of Attraction Quotes That Will Guide You
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think. – Benjamin Disraeli
- You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life. – Joe Vitale
- All abundance starts first in the mind.
- Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so. – Shakespeare
- We are like magnets; like attracts like. You become and attract what you think.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- Your mind is a powerful thing, when you feel it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle you’re your ambition. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- The universe never asked you to struggle. It is simply answering your mood.
- Those who think they have no time for bodily exercises will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
- We are always getting ready to live but never living. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life. – Catherine Ponder
- A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses. – James Allen
- That which is like unto itself is drawn. – Jerry and Esther Hicks
- The universe likes speed. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt. – The Secret
- That which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it. – Abraham Hicks
- When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body. – Dr. Denis Waitley
- A man can only rise, conquer, and achieve by lifting up his thoughts. – James Allen
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
- Whatever you create in your life you must first create in your imagination. – Tycho Photiou
- Thought rules the world. – Joesph Murphy
- The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore, it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best and will receive the best. – Wallace D.Wattles
- To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there. – Richard Bach
Famous Quotes Law Of Attraction That Will Motivate You
- Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- Speak what you seek until you see what you’ve said.
- A person is what he or she thinks about all day long. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for. – Joe Vitale
- Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it. – Jack Canfield
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- When you offer a vibration, the Universal forces are working in concert with each other in order to satisfy you. You really are the center of the Universe. – Abraham Hicks
- Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. – Napoleon Hill
- Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson. – Bob Proctor
- A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes. – Gandhi
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
- I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
- I have decided to be happy, because it’s good for my health. – Voltaire
- Every saint has a past and ever sinner has a future. – Oscar Wilde
- A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude. – Bruce Wilkinson
- Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher. – Maya Watson
- I can be changed by what happened to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. – Maya Angelou
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. – Lady Blessington
- All things are difficult before they are easy. – Thomas Fuller
- You are in the perfect position to get there from here. – Abraham Hicks
- Givers get given to. – Russell Simmons
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
- Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. – Robert Collier
- The entire universe is a great theatre of mirrors. – Alice Bailey
- Love everyone. Trust few. Paddle your own canoe.
- Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. – Earl Nightingale
- Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. – Aristotle
- The Law of Attraction is always working, whether you believe it is or not.
- Genius is the ability to receive from the universe. – I Ching