Meaningful thought for the day is just a little reminder to make us understand life better, and inspire us to work better on that day.
If you’re searching for best quotation to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of most amazing quotes, cute instagram captions and funny coffee quotes.
Thought For The Day
With the new day come new thoughts and new strengths. – Eleanor Roosevelt
A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self. – Charles Dickens
Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
To live in harmony with nature, we must know how to sing the same song as nature. To do that, we must understand nature. Good intentions aren’t enough. Science might be, if we use it wisely. – Terry Pratchett
I think I can. I know I can.
I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy. – Kahlil Gibran
Feeling awesome today. Life is amazing if you make the most of it. Give it a try.
You’re off to great places. Today is your day. – Dr. Seuss
When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity. – Wayne Dyer
Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. – APJ Abdul Kalam
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others. – Brian Tracy
Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels. – Bertolt Brecht
Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now. – Jack Kerouac
Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.
Your attitude determines your direction.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu
If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. – E. Joseph Coffman
You will never have this day again. So, make it count!
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. – Dalai Lama XIV
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
We make our choices. Then our choices make us.
Kindness is a source of relief to the soul of the giver, creating a sense of fortitude that is incomprehensible to those who do not know what kindness all is about. – Janvier Chouteu-Chando
Where there is a will, there is a way.
One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession. – Sophocles
The key to success is not what you know, it’s what you do consistently.
Today is a great day to learn something new.
Remind yourself that you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing.
Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day.
When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
If you look for the positive things in life; you will find them.
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not come yet. We have only today. Let us begin.
You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.
Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind. – Dodinsky
Action is the fundamental key to success. – Pablo Picasso
I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. – Mahatma Gandhi
The expert in anything was once a beginner. – Helen Hayes
You get older and you learn there is one sentence, just four words long, and if you can say it to yourself it offers more comfort than almost any other. It goes like this: At least I tried. – Ann Brashares
No matter how far down the wrong road you’ve gone, turn back. – Turkish proverb
Preparation is the key to success. – Alexander Graham Bell
Passion is the art of suffering for what you love; instead of settling for what you don’t. – Umair Haque
The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
Life is really generous to those who pursue their personal legend. – Paulo Coelho
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
Be positive, patient and persistent. And you will be successful.
You have to chase your dreams, no matter what. The impossible just takes a little longer. One stroke at a time, one step at a time, the impossible is easy to achieve. – Tori Murden
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. – Emerson
The future depends on what we do in the present. – Mahatma Gandhi
Don’t keep your dreams in your eyes, they may fall as tears. Keep them in your heart so that every heartbeat may remind you to convert them into reality. – Nishan Panway
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. – Lewis Carroll
Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. — Bonnie Blair
You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be. – Napoleon Hill
Be so good at what you do that no one else in the world can do what you do. – Robin Sharma
Never give up something that you really want. It is difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.
Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. – Simone de Beauvoir
If you want extraordinary results, you must put in extraordinary efforts. – Cory Booker
I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. – Estee Lauder
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us. – Thomas L. Holdcroft
Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. – Barbara de Angelis
You can get everything in life you want if you help enough other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and out. – Robert Collier
Control your thoughts. Decide about that which you will think and concentrate upon. You are in charge of your life to the degree you take charge of your thoughts. – Earl Nightingale
Inspirational Thought of the Day
- Let us try to teach generosity and altruism, because we are born selfish. Let us understand what our own selfish genes are up to, because we may then at least have the chance to upset their designs, something that no other species has ever aspired to do. – Richard Dawkins
- Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again. – Og Mandingo
- Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream. – Lao Tzu
- I found that every single successful person I’ve ever spoken to have a turning point and the turning point was where they made a clear, specific, unequivocal decision that they were not going to live like this anymore. Some people make that decision at 15 and some people make it at 50 and most never make it at all. – Brian Tracy
- Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese proverb
- Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it. – Chris Brogan
- But far more numerous was the herd of such. Who think too little and who talk too much. – John Dryden
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
- Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. – Franz Kafka
- Gratitude is the first sign of a thinking, rational creature. – Solanus Casey
- When you know better, you do better. – Maya Angelou
- Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth. – Gautama Buddha
- You learn something every day if you pay attention. – Ray LeBlond
- Our biggest fear is not in expressing the truth but that we will be attacked or belittled because of our truth. – Kelli Wilson
- Don’t expect to receive more from life than you’re willing to settle for. – Steve Keating
- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
Best Positive Thought For The Day Quotes
- I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- If you wouldn’t build a house without blueprints, why would you build a life without plans? – Tim Fargo
- Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later. – Dana Stewart Scott
- In essence, you are neither inferior nor superior to anyone. True self-esteem and true humility arise out of that realization. In the eyes of the ego, self-esteem and humility are contradictory. In truth, they are one and the same. – Eckhart Tolle
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. – Aristotle
- The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with joy are goodness, beauty, and truth. – Albert Einstein
- The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. – Brian Herbert
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
- Listen to everyone and learn from everyone, because nobody knows everything, but everyone knows something.
- Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think! – Albert Einstein
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. – Aesop
- A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money. – John Rushkin
- Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude. – Confucius
- If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we might just set the world in the right direction. – Martin Kornfeld
- If you have to choose between being kind and being right, choose to be kind, and you will always be right.
- Good manners and kindness are always in fashion!
- We can’t help everyone. But everyone can help someone. – Ronald Reagan
- Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them one of yours. – Zig Ziglar
- In a world in which you can be anything, be kind.
- Courage: the most important of all virtues because without it, you cannot practice any other virtues. – Maya Angelou
Motivational Thought of the Day To Guide Your Experience
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow.’ – Maya Anne Radmacher
- Inhale courage, exhale fear.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- Courage is like a muscle; it is strengthened by use. – Ruth Gordon
- Make your vision so clear that your fears become irrelevant.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. – John Wooden
- A true test of character isn’t how you are on your best days but how you act on your worst days.
- Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours. – Dave Willis
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Seuss
- The real test of character is how you treat the people you do not have to be nice to.
- You can tell a lot about a person’s character by what they laugh at.
- What one can be one must be.
- Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. – Gloria Steinem
- Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun. – Mary Lou Cook
- Worry is a misuse of your imagination.
- Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
- Imagination is the highest kite that can fly. – Lauren Bacall
- Imagination means nothing without doing. – Charlie Chaplin
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. – Maya Angelou
- The earth without ‘art’ is just ‘eh.’
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create. – Buddha
- Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einstein
- Paint is only wasted when it is in the tube.
- Creativity is contagious. Pass it on! – Albert Einstein
- You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book. – Dr. Seuss
Top Thought of the Day Quotes to Help You Get Through Anything
- Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. – Joseph Addison
- A book is like a garden carried in your pocket. – Chinese proverb
- We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are. – Oprah Winfrey
- Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward! – Martin Henderson
- A book is a magical thing that lets you travel to faraway places without even leaving your chair. – Katrina Mayer
- You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down. – Muhammad Ali
- It’s funny, I spent the first half of my life desperately trying not to become my mother, and now I am spending the second half of my life desperately hoping to become half the woman that she is. – Helen C. Escott
- Everyone is a reader. Some just haven’t found their favorite book yet.
- A book is a gift that you can open again and again. – Garrison Keillor
- You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy. – Garth Brooks
- A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. – Nelson Mandela
- Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be.
- Reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are.
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish He didn’t trust me so much. – Mother Teresa
- Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these. – Edward Dunedin
- The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today. – Les Brown
- Gratitude breeds optimism, enthusiasm, resilience, happiness, and overall satisfaction which can decrease anxiety and depression. – Beth Bunchman
- When you read a great book, you don’t escape from life; you plunge deeper into it. – Julian Barnes
- No matter what happens in life, never lose sight of who you are. – Yanni
- The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground. – James Jason
- Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy. – Matt Lucas
- There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island. – Walt Disney
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. – Francis Bacon
- Surround yourself with loving, caring, happy people and get rid of the negative people that drag you down. – Heather Rose
- To open your mind, open a book.