Weekends are a time of relaxing, spending some quality time, and getting a break from work or school. But also, you can take time for reflection. Happy weekend quotes with images will help you appreciate the little things in life and have fun at these days.
If you’re searching for best sayings of all time that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of Friday quotes, funny Saturday quotes, and happy Sunday quotes.
There aren’t enough days in the weekend. – Rod Schmidt tweet
Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. – Bill Watterson tweet
Oh, I just want what we all want: a comfortable couch, a nice beverage, a weekend of no distractions and a book that will stop time, lift me out of my quotidian existence and alter my thinking forever. – Elizabeth Gilbert tweet
Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. – John Shirley tweet
I hope that your weekend is worth the wait. Enjoy! tweet
Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football. – S.A. Sachs tweet
I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company. – Zoe Saldana tweet
The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. – Jean Rhys tweet
Start this wonderful weekend with a clean heart. Start it without any doubt, tears, fears, or worry. tweet
It’s weekend, which means that I am feeling 100% motivated to do absolutely nothing. I would say that so far, I have accomplished that. tweet
When you’re young, you should live out every weekend. Even if you look like a scarecrow, you just gotta go! – Jonathan Brandis tweet
A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book. – Robert M. Gates tweet
The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it. – F. Scott Fitzgerald tweet
It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning. – Jimmy Buffett tweet
Smile because it’s Weekend! tweet
Good weather all the week but come the weekend the weather stinks. When the weather is too hot they complain, too cold they complain, and when it’s just right, they’re watching TV. – Rita Rudner tweet
Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends. – Marcus Samuelsson tweet
Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family. – Bo Bennett tweet
Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. – Zenna Scha tweet
Sometimes the weekend gets hijacked by work, but as my mother would say, this is the right problem. – Julian Fellowes tweet
Happy Weekend Quotes To Get You In The Mood
- Always strive to excel, but only on weekends. – Richard Rorty
- Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? – Marilyn vos Savant
- Well hello, Weekend. Where have you been all week?
- There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends. – Arnot Sheppard
- Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun. – Catherine McCormack
- The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. – Chuck Palahniuk
- Pretend like it’s the weekend, … We could pretend it all the time. – Jack Johnson
- Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath. – Lyndon B. Johnson
- Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. – Joseph Addison
- How pleasant is Saturday night, When I’ve tried all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, And obliged everyone that I could. – Nancy Sproat
- Why wait for the weekend to have fun. – Loesje
- I hate weekends because there is no stock market. – Rene Rivkin
- A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. – Proverb
- Nobody wants to give up a weekend long excuse to dress up and attempt to outshine one another. – Elizabeth Eulberg
- I respect the fact that people have worked hard all week and want to go to the movies on the weekend and be entertained. – Michael Moore
- Thank God it’s Friday, because the weekend has landed and it’s time to forget about work and tear it up!
- The only Happy END that I know it’s the weekEND!
- Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing. – Florence Welch
- Not for nothing is their motto TGIF-? Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do. – Richard Nelson Bolles
- You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing. – Derek Jeter
- I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel. – Audrey Hepburn
- Music always sounds better on Friday. – Lou Brutus
- No weekend, all weakened. – Toba Beta
- After luncheon the sun, conscious that it was Saturday, would blaze an hour longer in the zenith… – Marcel Proust
- When you’re single, your weekend days are wide-open vistas that extend in every direction; in a relationship, they’re like the sky over Manhattan: punctured, hemmed in, compressed. – Adelle Waldman
- Why is Monday so far away from Friday and Friday so bloody close to Monday?
- This weekend remember that your smile alone can save a sad soul or heal a broken spirit. Share your kindness with others and remember to have a blessed weekend.
- Weekend planning is a prime time to apply the Deathbed Priority Test: On your deathbed, will you wish you’d spent more prime weekend hours grocery shopping or walking in the woods with your kids? – Hal Borland
- Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. – Anthony Burgess
- I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend. – Debasish Mridha
- Stop stressing out and just chill out. It is finally weekend!
- Most people are in a factory from nine till five. Their job may be to turn out 263 little circles. At the end of the week they’re three short and somebody has a go at them. On Saturday afternoons they deserve something to go and shout about. – Rodney Marsh
Funny The Weekend Sayings To Make You Smile
- Of all the days that’s in the week I dearly love but one day and that’s the day that comes betwixt A Saturday and Monday. – Henry Carey
- Your hair may be brushed, but your mind’s untidy. You’ve had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You’re sunk from a riot of relaxation. – Ogden Nash
- The weekends are too short for sleep! – Bryant A. Loney
- Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control. – Diana Jordan
- Make your weekend shine with smile and happiness!
- It is finally weekend and I just wanted to send a little love your way.
- I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, Thank God it’s Friday’. But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived, and you can indulge yourself a bit. – Helen Mirren
- Oldtimers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful. – Casey Stengel
- Unless it’s an emergency, don’t bother me after 6:00 p.m. and on weekends. – Merv Griffin
- This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
- Saturdays are for adventure. Sundays are for cuddling.
- Happiness is a cup of coffee and a really good book at weekend.
- Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!
- If Weekend were a person, I would give it a big hug and a kiss.
- I’ve always loved the ‘Weekend Update’ people. – Chevy Chase
- It’s a weekend course. It’s usually a Friday night, all-day Saturday and half-day Sunday deal. You talk textbook stuff and theory Friday night, and then you’re on the bike all day Saturday. – Alex Hyatt
- In an ideal world, I’d spend every weekend at my home in Zermatt in Switzerland. – Vanessa Mae
- I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend, I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well. – Jimmy Bennett
- Two days is simply not enough for the weekend. There is just simply too much fun to be had.
- My favorite weekend activity is riding bikes to breakfast. – Halston Sage
- Every free day, every weekend, I am in a recording session. I’m very lucky to have such supportive people around me. – Sabrina Carpenter
- Weekends are about replenishment and rejuvenation. Time in Wales would definitely be part of my ideal weekend, at my own hotel, set in 72 acres of absolute gorgeousness. I can already feel the air working its magic, with the sea breeze drifting over us. – Neil Morrissey
- I believe in love. I believe in good stories. I play really hard on the weekends because I like to have those stories. My wife and I go off and do craziness all the time. We’re just like, ‘What can we go get into this weekend?’ Then we have other ones where we just sit and do nothing and then we have work that we do. It’s all memories. – Channing Tatum
- Stop doing things that waste time. Don’t replace time with your family or things that you need to do. I needed to put together two fantasy teams this weekend because that’s something I enjoy, but I did stop playing Nintendo Wii for hours on end. – Gary Vaynerchuk
- If I can give you one strong piece of advice, when you go away for that romantic weekend, whatever you do, do not accept or take the upgrade to the honeymoon suite. – Gordon Ramsay
- When I get the chance to make my favorite breakfast on the weekend, I often choose to make pancakes. – Marcus Samuelsson