Life can be really tough and the reason most people never achieve their dreams is that they simply give up. Life was never meant to be easy but remember that the times when its most important to persevere are the times.
To get started, keep reading quotes you should live by that help you get back to being the person you want to be and short quotes about strength that give you some more clarity of mind if you question everything again in the future.
If you’re searching for top encouraging quotes and important coaching quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of important mentor quotes, greatest motivational quotes and important life changing quotes.
How do I stay strong in hard times?
Staying strong requires you to manage your thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Basically, there are three steps which are accepting reality, behaving productively and controlling upsetting thoughts.
How do I get mentally tough?
Want to be mentally tougher? Firstly, as famous smile quotes point out, smiling increases endurance reduces stress and helps you keep going during the toughest moments in life. Doing at least one tough thing every week, developing a kinder inner dialogue and becoming more aware of feelings also make you mentally tough person. Get motivated by progress quotes when you face any struggle.
Top 10 Stay Strong Quotes
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. – Cayla Mills
Anything can happen, so you have to control your attitude and stay strong. – Jason Day
When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. – LL Cool J
You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. – Tilman J. Fertitta
Fitting in is unnecessary. Embrace who you are. You will go through rough times in high school, but always stay strong, and never deny yourself! – Neon Hitch
You have to stand for the things that you believe in. You have to stay strong inside. – Sandi Toksvig
Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice. – Shawn Johnson
Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. – Germany Kent
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King
Motivational Stay Strong Quotes
To help you in your quest to stay strong and persevere through adversity, here are some stay strong quotes:
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is the strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up. – A. Josland
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
- Being strong isn’t an easy task. But being weak is much more difficult! When you stay strong, you know that early or later everything will be alright. If you are weak, you are sure that nothing will be better!
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong. – Sarah Dessen
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
- Think about everything good you have in your life, and it will inspire you to fight and stay strong through hard times!
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein
- Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose. – Demi Lovato
- The absence of fair doesn`t mean that you are undefeated. It only means the foolishness. You can be afraid. It`s ok. But you have to be strong, despite the fair!
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
- When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up. – Winston Churchill
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. – Tilman J. Fertitta
- All challenges can be defeated with the help of positive thinking. If your thoughts are strong, you will always be strong!
- Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong. – Mary J. Blige
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. – Evangeline Love
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. – Earl Nightingale
- The greatest things in the world were made by people, who experienced hard times. Stay strong and fight for your happiness!
- Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear. – Gabby Douglas
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up. – Babe Ruth
- Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points. – Knute Rockne
- If you want to stay strong, you have to be positive and fighting, brave and ambitious. Stay focused, and you`ll stay strong!
- The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! – Anne Frank
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
- Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever. – Evan Carmichael
- The character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Helen Keller
- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. – Vince Lombardi
- Everything you need to go through hard times is always inside of you. Listen to yourself, and you will stay strong and invulnerable.
- Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel. – Melissa Etheridge
- I’m stronger because of the hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, and happier because I have known sadness. – Allison Vogel
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands a very great struggle. – Swami Sivananda
- Always smile. No matter what problems you have, just smile. Hard times will go away one day, but your smile will be with you forever!
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. – John F Kennedy
- If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong. – Masaru Emoto
- Sometimes you can feel that you are losing your strength. It`s not the end of your courage. It`s the beginning of your growth.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul. – Carlos Barrios
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Stowe
- Feeling fear is human, but conquering it will make you feel empowered, courageous, and proud. – Alex Niles
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
- Everybody has signs of hard times, but they continue living. You also can be strong enough to go through everything.
- One small crack does not mean you are broken. It means you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart. – Linda Poindexter
- I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is a step forward. – Thomas Edison
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
- No matter how hard the battle gets, or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, never give up! – Eric Thomas
- Some days there will not be hope in your heart and strength in your soul… But if you are breathing now, this day hasn`t come yet.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. – Winston Churchill
- Be strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn’t last forever.
- If you have not reached your goal today, you`ll do this tomorrow or a little bit later. But any way you`ll do this early or later, just stay strong!
- People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get ahead in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
- It can be difficult to find the light of hope when you have cancer. But if you are looking for it, it`ll definitely
- Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce. – Vivian Komori
- Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful. – Zig Ziglar
- Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes. – Anora Lee
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world. – Jane Addams
- Pain is temporary. The pain you feel today is only to get the strength to face tomorrow. – Sivaprakash Sidhu
- Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. – Susan Gale
- The day you give up on your dreams is the day you give up on yourself.
- The best advice I can give to anyone going through a rough patch is to never be afraid to ask for help. – Demi Lovato
- Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. – Leah LaBelle
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
- Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. – Charlie Jones
- Build upon strengths, and weaknesses will gradually take care of themselves. – Joyce C. Lock
- Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. – William Feather
- Small minds can’t comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. Stay strong.
- The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. – Rocky Balboa
- Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope. – Hal Lindsey
- Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself. – Sidney Sheldon
- Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, willpower, and heart. You’ve got to have faith. – Dr. Byron Hayes
- When someone tells you that you can’t do something, perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can’t do. – Sheldon Cahoon
- You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have. – Cayla Mills
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
- No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them. – Maeve Greyson
- He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. – Lao Tzu
- Life is, at times, though. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it. – Sanhita Baruah
- Pain can change you, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bad change. Take that pain and turn it into wisdom. – The Dalai Lama
- Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All do it steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing. – Lionel Willard
- Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’. – Mary Anne Radmacher
- He conquers who endures. – Persius
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude, but the character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. – Rita Mero
- Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. – Rocky Balboa
- Just Remember: To be great you have to be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood. Stay strong. – Rumah Sehat
- The depth and strength of a human character are defined by its moral reserves. People reveal themselves completely only when they are thrown out of the customary conditions of their life, for only then do they have to fall back on their reserves. – Leonardo da Vinci
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. – Ambrose Redmoon
- It’s okay to struggle, but it’s never okay to give up on yourself. – John Zickefoose
- When life is sweet, say thank you & celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Shauna Niequest
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. – Swami Vivekananda
- We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. – Veronica Roth
- Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go. – Daniel Stern
- I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
- It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always. – Oprah Winfrey
- For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots among the rocks. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will. – Dr. Robert Anthony
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller
- Remember that guy that gave up? Well, neither does anybody else.
- When we see beyond pain and find ourselves in others we learn to love at the deepest level. – Jason Garner
- Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong. – Muhammad Ali
- Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. – Louise Erdrich
- Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help. – Nishan Panwar
Quotes to Stay Strong
On days you’re feeling down, new day new hope quotes help you stay strong in difficult times. When life become uncertain, remember that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel and stay strong.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Surprise yourself everyday with your own courage. – Denholm Elliott
- Courage is only an accumulation of small steps. – George Konrad
- I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today. – Dwayne Johnson
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
- There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
- During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams. – Tupac Shakur
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. – Vince Lombardi
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent Van Gogh
- We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it. – Jim Rohn
- You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events. – Joel Osteen
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- Every problem is a gift. Without problems we would not grow. – Tony Robbins
- Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. – Leroy Satchel Paige
- It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed. – Doe Zantamata
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert Schuller
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. – Kenji Miyazawa
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
- Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable! – Yvonne Pierre
- Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being. – Albert Schweitzer
- It’s not exactly like you thought it would be, you think it’s a failure. What about the spectrum of colors in between. – Sara Evans
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. – Robert Frost
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
- People learn in lots of different ways, but experience is the best teacher. – Dwight Schrute
- When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. – Malcolm S. Forbes
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Every generation has their challenge. And things change rapidly, and life gets better in an instant. – Jon Stewart
- In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
- When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something’s suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful. – Barbara Bloom
Positive Stay Strong Quotes for Difficult Times
Life has its ups and downs, and we need to face the difficulties, fears, and worries. And best good vibes quotes can give you positive mindset. Let meaningful stay strong quotes will motivate you, recharge you and help you reclaim your inner strength.
- There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A.A. Milne
- There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. – Paulo Coelho, ‘The Fifth Mountain’
- One word of encouragement can be enough to spark someone’s motivation to continue with a difficult challenge. – Roy T. Bennett
- All of life is a test and we all have our challenges to meet. – Marjory Sheba
- Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. – Nathan Chen
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. – Dr. Seuss
- Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging. – Carrie Fisher
- You start with a darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you. – Dean Young
- Hard times may have put you down sometimes but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be wise and strong. – Anurag Prakash Ray
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
- When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. – John F. Kennedy
- Love does not dominate; it cultivates. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions. – Louisa May Alcott
- I like criticism. It makes you strong. – LeBron James
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing. – George Bernard Shaw
- We acquire the strength we have overcome. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. – Napoléon Bonaparte
- It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more ‘manhood’ to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind. – Alex Karras
- You can’t really be strong until you can see a funny side to things. – Ken Kesey
- When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. – R. G. Ingersoll
- We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. – J.K. Rowling
- Concentration is the secret of strength. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. – Drew Barrymore
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. – Christopher Reeve
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. – Albert Camus
- I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott
- Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.’ – Eckhart Tolle
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. – Thomas Paine
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Helen Keller
Inspirational Staying Strong Quotes
Let moving forward quotes make you stronger, day after day. Uplifting quotes on staying strong will encourage you to persevere no matter what happens.
- Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure. – Napoleon Hill
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
- Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity. – Lou Holtz
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. – Margaret Thatcher
- We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it. – John Newton
- Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. – Ann Landers
- The more one judges, the less one loves. – Honore de Balzac
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. – Oprah
- The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. – Alan Watts
- When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Our strength grows out of our weaknesses. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces. – Judith Viorst
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. – Leo Buscaglia
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. – Joel Osteen
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. – Hermann Hesse
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal. – Jerome Fleishman
- If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. – Flavia Weedn
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. – Richard Branson
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t. – Thomas Edison
- It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. – John Steinbeck
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca
- Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are. – Arthur Golden
- It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning. – Colin Powell
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default. – J.K. Rowling
- You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, ‘Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.
Deep Stay Strong Quotes That Will Give You Strength
When you need to stay strong, quotes about being strong to help you find your own strength and never give up.
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. – Maya Angelou
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do and damned if you don’t. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. – Marie Curie
- You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
- A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. – Vernon Howard
- There is still a lot to learn and there is always great stuff out there. Even mistakes can be wonderful. – Robin Williams
- Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you. – Wayne Dyer
- A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. – John Burroughs
- Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. – William Ellery Channing
- People living deeply have no fear of death. – Anais Nin
- At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end. – Christine Mason Miller
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. – Brian Tracy
- When I hear somebody say ‘Life is hard’, I am always tempted to ask ‘Compared to what?’ – Sydney J. Harris
- Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? – Frida Kahlo
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. – Chinese Proverb
- Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. – Helen Keller
- Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. – Michael Jordan
- It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. – Maya Angelou
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. – Bruce Lee
- To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. – Soren Kierkegaard
- I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard. I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more. I want to develop even more original and more unconventional traits. – Anaïs Nin
- When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free. – Catherine Ponder
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. – Walt Disney
Stay Strong Facts
What does it mean to stay strong?
It is about to staying awake and strong no matter what the situation is.
How do you say stay strong?
You need to be stay though to stay strong when the time comes.
It is not come from winning, it comes from something more valuable. From you.
You need to face it. It’s the only way to figure out problems.