Life can be really tough and the reason most people never achieve their dreams is that they simply give up. Life was never meant to be easy but remember that the times when its most important to persevere are the times.
To get started, keep reading quotes you should live by that help you get back to being the person you want to be and short quotes about strength Quotes About Strength that give you some more clarity of mind if you question everything again in the future.
If you’re searching for top encouraging quotes and important coaching quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of important mentor quotes, greatest motivational quotes and important life changing quotes.
How do I stay strong in hard times?
Staying strong requires you to manage your thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Basically, there are three steps which are accepting reality, behaving productively and controlling upsetting thoughts.
How do I get mentally tough?
Want to be mentally tougher? Firstly, as famous smile quotes point out, smiling increases endurance reduces stress and helps you keep going during the toughest moments in life. Doing at least one tough thing every week, developing a kinder inner dialogue and becoming more aware of feelings also make you mentally tough person. Get motivated by progress quotes when you face any struggle.
Top 10 Stay Strong Quotes
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. – Cayla Mills
Anything can happen, so you have to control your attitude and stay strong. – Jason Day
When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. – LL Cool J
You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. – Tilman J. Fertitta
Fitting in is unnecessary. Embrace who you are. You will go through rough times in high school, but always stay strong, and never deny yourself! – Neon Hitch
You have to stand for the things that you believe in. You have to stay strong inside. – Sandi Toksvig
Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice. – Shawn Johnson
Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. – Germany Kent
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King
Motivational Stay Strong Quotes
To help you in your quest to stay strong and persevere through adversity, here are some stay strong quotes:
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is the strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up. – A. Josland
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. – Cayla Mills
- Being strong isn`t an easy task. But being weak is much more difficult! When you stay strong, you know that early or later everything will be alright. If you are weak, you are sure that nothing will be better!
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong. – Sarah Dessen
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
- Think about everything good you have in your life, and it will inspire you to fight and stay strong through hard times!
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein
- Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose. – Demi Lovato
- The absence of fair doesn`t mean that you are undefeated. It only means the foolishness. You can be afraid. It`s ok. But you have to be strong, despite the fair!
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
- When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up. – Winston Churchill
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. – Tilman J. Fertitta
- All challenges can be defeated with the help of positive thinking. If your thoughts are strong, you will always be strong!
- Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong. – Mary J. Blige
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. – Evangeline Love
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. – Earl Nightingale
- The greatest things in the world were made by people, who experienced hard times. Stay strong and fight for your happiness!
- Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear. – Gabby Douglas
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up. – Babe Ruth
- Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points. – Knute Rockne
- If you want to stay strong, you have to be positive and fighting, brave and ambitious. Stay focused, and you`ll stay strong!
- The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! – Anne Frank
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
- Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever. – Evan Carmichael
- The character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Helen Keller
- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. – Vince Lombardi
- Everything you need to go through hard times is always inside of you. Listen to yourself, and you will stay strong and invulnerable.
- Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel. – Melissa Etheridge
- I’m stronger because of the hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, and happier because I have known sadness. – Allison Vogel
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands a very great struggle. – Swami Sivananda
- Always smile. No matter what problems you have, just smile. Hard times will go away one day, but your smile will be with you forever!
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. – John F Kennedy
- If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong. – Masaru Emoto
- Sometimes you can feel that you are losing your strength. It`s not the end of your courage. It`s the beginning of your growth.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul. – Carlos Barrios
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Stowe
- Feeling fear is human, but conquering it will make you feel empowered, courageous, and proud. – Alex Niles
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
- Everybody has signs of hard times, but they continue living. You also can be strong enough to go through everything.
- One small crack does not mean you are broken. It means you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart. – Linda Poindexter
- I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is a step forward. – Thomas Edison
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
- No matter how hard the battle gets, or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, never give up! – Eric Thomas
- Some days there will not be hope in your heart and strength in your soul… But if you are breathing now, this day hasn`t come yet.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. – Winston Churchill
- Be strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn’t last forever.
- If you have not reached your goal today, you`ll do this tomorrow or a little bit later. But any way you`ll do this early or later, just stay strong!
- People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get ahead in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
- It can be difficult to find the light of hope when you have cancer. But if you are looking for it, it`ll definitely
- Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce. – Vivian Komori
- Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful. – Zig Ziglar
- Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes. – Anora Lee
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world. – Jane Addams
- Pain is temporary. The pain you feel today is only to get the strength to face tomorrow. – Sivaprakash Sidhu
- Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. – Susan Gale
- The day you give up on your dreams is the day you give up on yourself.
- The best advice I can give to anyone going through a rough patch is to never be afraid to ask for help. – Demi Lovato
- Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. – Leah LaBelle
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
- Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. – Charlie Jones
- Build upon strengths, and weaknesses will gradually take care of themselves. – Joyce C. Lock
- Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. – William Feather
- Small minds can’t comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. Stay strong.
- The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. – Rocky Balboa
- Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope. – Hal Lindsey
- Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself. – Sidney Sheldon
- Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, willpower, and heart. You’ve got to have faith. – Dr. Byron Hayes
- When someone tells you that you can’t do something, perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can’t do. – Sheldon Cahoon
- You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have. – Cayla Mills
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
- No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them. – Maeve Greyson
- He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. – Lao Tzu
- Life is, at times, though. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it. – Sanhita Baruah
- Pain can change you, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bad change. Take that pain and turn it into wisdom. – The Dalai Lama
- Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All do it steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing. – Lionel Willard
- Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’. – Mary Anne Radmacher
- He conquers who endures. – Persius
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude, but the character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. – Rita Mero
- Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. – Rocky Balboa
- Just Remember: To be great you have to be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood. Stay strong. – Rumah Sehat
- The depth and strength of a human character are defined by its moral reserves. People reveal themselves completely only when they are thrown out of the customary conditions of their life, for only then do they have to fall back on their reserves. – Leonardo da Vinci
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. – Ambrose Redmoon
- It’s okay to struggle, but it’s never okay to give up on yourself. – John Zickefoose
- When life is sweet, say thank you & celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Shauna Niequest
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. – Swami Vivekananda
- We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. – Veronica Roth
- Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go. – Daniel Stern
- I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
- It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always. – Oprah Winfrey
- For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots among the rocks. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will. – Dr. Robert Anthony
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller
- Remember that guy that gave up? Well, neither does anybody else.
- When we see beyond pain and find ourselves in others we learn to love at the deepest level. – Jason Garner
- Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong. – Muhammad Ali
- Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. – Louise Erdrich
- Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help. – Nishan Panwar
Stay Strong Facts
It is about to staying awake and strong no matter what the situation is.
You need to be stay though to stay strong when the time comes.
It is not come from winning, it comes from something more valuable. From you.
You need to face it. It’s the only way to figure out problems.