Moving on is one of the life lessons many people have been forced to learn the hard way, but looking forward is an absolute must. Amazing moving forward quotes help you to gain new insights and some clarity about your life and dreams.
If you’re searching for quotes of the day to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of inspirational quotes on curiosity, best vision quotes and changing people quotes.
Best Moving Forward Quotes
You can only lose what you cling to. Buddha tweet
Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein tweet
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney tweet
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Steve Maraboli tweet
Take the changes in stride and understand that you may have setbacks. Instead of focusing on that, make sure to keep moving forward. Esther King tweet
One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change. tweet
You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. tweet
I am grateful for all the moments that I have, and I’m moving forward one step at a time to the future. Park Bo-gum tweet
Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. Lyndon B. Johnson tweet
If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. Martin Luther King Jr. tweet
Inhale the future, exhale the past. tweet
As I look back on my life, I realized that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better. tweet
You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. Conrad Hall tweet
I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done. Robert Downey Jr. tweet
Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. Denis Waitley tweet
In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain the old pain. tweet
Life is about how much you can take and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward. Anderson Silva tweet
If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill tweet
If you’re satisfied with everything, you’re just going to stay at one level and the world will move ahead. Michael Jackson tweet
One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss, or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. tweet
Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. tweet
Looking back isn’t going to help you. Moving forward is the thing you have to do. McKayla Maroney tweet
Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past. Dan Brown tweet
There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. C. S. Lewis tweet
Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. Guy Finley tweet
What good is living a life you’ve been given if all you do is stand in one place. tweet
Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over. Nicole Sobon tweet
One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. Brigitte Nicole tweet
The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back. tweet
If someone says something hurtful to you or makes you feel down on yourself, then you just gotta stay positive and keep moving forward because they might not know much about you, or they may not understand the situation. Jazz Jennings tweet
When lifes seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness. Kid Cudi tweet
Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs – but move on. Paulo Coelho tweet
Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever. tweet
Don’t look back you’re not going that way. tweet
If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back. Sam Waterson tweet
Moving forward is making things happen. tweet
I think the only way for you to grow and evolve is to keep listening, keep moving forward, keep jumping in and trying to experience. Dianne Reeves tweet
In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. Deepak Chopra tweet
You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them…but still move on without them. Mandy Hale tweet
Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear. Many Hale tweet
Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. Victor Kiam tweet
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Justin Timberlake tweet
When you let go, you create space for better things to enter your life. tweet
I’m looking forward to the future and feeling grateful for the past. Mike Rowe tweet
It’s a long road, so we are just trying to stay focused and grounded and keep moving forward. I’ll take it, though. Sturgill Simpson tweet
The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future. Alyson Noel tweet
Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go. tweet
When you’re trying to motivate yourself, appreciate the fact that you’re even thinking about making a change. And as you move forward, allow yourself to be good enough. Alice Domar tweet
Set your goal and keep moving forward. Georges St-Pierre tweet
The longer we keep looking back in the rearview mirror, it takes away from everything that’s moving forward. Dan Quinn tweet
Change has to come for life to struggle forward. Helen Hollick tweet
Close some doors. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they no longer lead somewhere. tweet
Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could’ve been. tweet
You know you are on the right track when you become uninterested in looking back. tweet
There’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward. Mike McCready tweet
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. Henry Ford tweet
There are things we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we don’t want to live without but have to let go. tweet
Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light. Bryant McGill tweet
You can’t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of what’s behind you. tweet
The most important thing any broken individual can do is keep their chin up and keep moving forward. Matt Hardy tweet
When the world is at your back, and your heart is at your feet…the best way to go on is to just ‘be’. Jennifer Varnadore tweet
You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens. tweet
When you get to the point where moving forward is the only thing your mind is willing to settle for, that’s when amazing things start to unfold in your journey. Edmond Mbiaka tweet
The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward. Tyga tweet
Inspirational Keep Moving Forward Quotes For Being Happier and Stronger
- I am able to get up and dust myself off and keep moving forward. I’m very stubborn. Rita Moreno
- A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath. Anthony Liccione
- If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an option, you’ll miss finding the one who treats you like a priority.
- It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward. Patti Davis
- Stop focusing on what happened and start focusing on what’s going to move you forward.
- Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward. Maxwell Maltz
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. Herman Hesse
- If someone is stupid enough to walk away from you, be smart enough to let them go.
- Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future. Denis Waitley
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Just take the next step.
- Where you moving? I said, onto better things.
- A lot of emotional stress that people go through, some people figure out a way to handle it. They have a strong enough support system to keep going and keep moving forward. And some people, they feel like they don’t have that outlet. Terrell Owens
- To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit. Jack Kornfield
- Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today? Mary Manin Morrissey
- Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. Denis Waitley
- Whatever happens, I’ll just keep moving forward. Like an avalanche. Michelle Phan
- We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. Joseph Campbell
- Sometimes things need to be let go of. If it’s meant to be, you’ll find each other again.
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. George Whitefield
- Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you. Johnny Depp
- I am the kind of person who does not like to carry baggage. In fact, I don’t go back and listen to my own music. I believe in closing chapters and moving forward. That’s what gives me peace. A. R. Rahman
- You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old whatever the old means for you. Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Every great journey begins with one step and it begins with moving forward, turning on the engine, and shifting into the right gear at the right time. Remember, going through pain is temporary and it will subside, but quitting on the other hand lasts forever. Louie Herron
- Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.
- You can never regret anything you do in life. You kind of have to learn the lesson from whatever the experience is and take it with you on your journey forward. Aubrey O’Day
- I think what’s been lacking from our discussion for a long time is really that other part of what a Budget chair does, which is set the priorities for this country in terms of making sure we invest in the right places, in education, in job training, and to make sure we do a balanced approach moving forward. Patty Murray
- There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go. Jessica Hatchigan
- Let it hurt. Let it heal. Let it go.
- When you bring peace to your past, you can move forward to your future.
- Look at what you want to change, gather a few people who believe in it like you do, and start moving forward. It’s important to remember that you don’t always need a destination. Sometimes, you just have to make forward motion. And you absolutely can. Debby Ryan
- Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. Ann Lander
- God wants us to be ever moving forward so we can discover the fullness of the life He came to provide. And as people who follow Him, we want to go forward too. We desire all the fullness of life that God offers to us. Doug Fields
- Respect yourself enough to let go of someone who doesn’t see your worth.
- You need to keep moving on, darling, or you’ll miss the train to bigger things in life than this.
- Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out. Gordon B. Hinkley
- And I love that even in the toughest moments, when we’re all sweating it – when we’re worried that the bill won’t pass, and it seems like all is lost – Barack never lets himself get distracted by the chatter and the noise. Just like his grandmother, he just keeps getting up and moving forward… with patience and wisdom, and courage and grace. Michelle Obama
- Forgiveness means letting go of the past. Gerald Jampolsky
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is about moving on, accepting changes and looking forward to what makes you stronger and more complete.
- Don’t hold on to the past; it won’t help in moving forward. Dare to dream big. Rajeev Suri
- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. Raymond Lindquist
- It is important for us to let go of the hurt and pain our past left behind and open up to the possibilities of what the future may hold. Ron Walker
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
- Forgiveness is a way of opening up the doors again and moving forward, whether it’s a personal life or a national life. Hillary Clinton
- If you love something, you have to let it go.
- Having perseverance is all about being able to bounce back and keep moving forward. Jason Scotts
- Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard. Dave Mustaine
- Sometimes God closes doors because it’s time to move forward. He knows you won’t move unless your circumstances force you. Trust the transition. God’s got you.
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
- You just keep moving forward and doing what you do and hope that it resonates with people. And if it doesn’t, you just keep moving on until you find a project that does. Octavia Spencer
- It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on. Steve Maraboli
- No matter what you may believe, you have the ability to change the circumstances of your life. You can go from average to success, mediocrity to wealth. Tom Corley
- Time flies, people change. You’re not always needed. There are times to move forward and places to let go.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Buddha
- If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward. John Wooden
- There is no standing still because time is moving forward. Greg Lake
- All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. Havelock Ellis
- Dissatisfaction is a great starting point, for it is right there that we have the most power, strength, and energy to push change through. David DeNotaris
- Be strong and move on. It’s time for you to be happy again.
- Move forward with purpose. Sherrilyn Kenyon
- My style is to stay on the offensive: to take risks, to recover very fast when you make a mistake, but to keep moving forward. Newt Gingrich
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. Tao Te Ching
- When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.
- Let us move forward with strong and active faith. Franklin D. Roosevelt
- You have to come to your closed doors before you get to your open doors… What if you knew you had to go through 32 closed doors before you got to your open door? Well, then you’d come to closed door number eight and you’d think, ‘Great, I got another one out of the way’… Keep moving forward. Joel Osteen
- Nirvana means to extinguish the burning fires of the Three Poisons: greed, anger, and ignorance. This can be accomplished by letting go of dissatisfaction. Shinjo Ito
- Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. Roy T. Bennett
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. Paulo Coelho
- It’s exciting setting goals and moving forward with them. Amber Frey
- In a first draft, I concentrate on moving forward and trying not to panic. Kate DiCamillo
- When you let go, you are truly free.
- Any psychologist will tell you that healing comes from honest confrontation with our injury or with our past. Whatever that thing is that has hurt us or traumatized us, until we face it head on, we will have issues moving forward in a healthy way. Nate Parker
- I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake. John Frusciante
- I’m a fast learner, and I believe in change, and I believe in growing, and I believe in moving forward and not staying in the same place. Linda Perry
- Too many times we get so caught up in moving forward we forget to appreciate where we are and what we have. Shaddona Richards
- Obviously, I never want to make the same record twice. I want to keep moving forward. That’s the real challenge, I think. Washed Out
- You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding. Guy Finley
- Life may not be going well for you now, but as long as you are here, as long as you press forward, anything is possible. Hold on to hope. Nick Vujicic
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. Dalai Lama
- You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page. Tori Amos
- Life moves on and so should we Spencer Johnson
- Start today by imagining the life you want in the future and taking one practice step towards it. Denise Duffield Thomas
- Study the past if you would define the future. Confucius
- Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward Erika Taylor
- Broken hearts hurt but they will make you strong
- Let’s dare to promote ourselves to better ‘us’ by working hard and moving forward instead of regretting and rewinding the past. Pantea Kalhor
- Even a rock moves on. Anthony Liccione
- I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work. William Ernest Hocking
- Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. Ralph Marston
- Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future. Daphne Rose Kingma
- If you make a mistake, no matter what, correct your error and keep moving forward. Alex Altman
- Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. Deborah Reber
- Making a big life change can be scary but living with regret is always scarier.
- Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to. Mandy Hale
- After every disappointment and failure, we need to dedicate some time for healing our wounds, but the worst we can do is lingering under the grip of regrets. Take time to shed tears but know when its time to move forward. Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love? Leo Buscaglia
- Some think that holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it’s letting go. Herman Hesse
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
- We don’t want to go back to the same policies and practicies that drove our economy into a ditch, that punished the middle class, and that led to this catastrophe. We keep moving forward. David Axelrod
- Guilt can be an unrelenting source of pain. It keeps us stuck in the past and prevents us from moving forward. Darlene Lancer
- You decide that you don’t want to go backward. You want to go forward. But sometimes, going ‘backward’ isn’t really going backward, it’s actually moving forward. Leryn Franco
- It’s a wonderful world. You can’t go backwards. You’re always moving forward. It’s the wonderful part about life. And that’s terrific. Harvey Fierstein
- Some people confuse giving up and letting go. Usually, cowards who don’t want to look for solutions anymore are those who give up, while people who let go are those who tested all solutions before accepting to move on. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. Henry Ford
- Are the people around you holding you back or empowering you to move forward? If your life is going nowhere, take a look at the group of people you hang around with. Les Brown
- I want to live my life moving forward with integrity and pride. Dan Amboyer