You and your brother share a bond that you do not have with anyone else. Best brother quotes and quotation will help and inspire your feelings.
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. — Marc Brown
If you’re searching for inspirational family quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of cute cousin quotes, best brother and sister quotes and popular father son quotes.
Best Brother Quotes
“Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” – Oscar Wilde
“Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
“My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him.”
“There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” –Anna Quindlen
“We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
“Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
“I had a brother who was my saviour, made my childhood bearable.” – Maurice Sendak
“I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.” – James Boswell
“Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.”
“I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood are a condition people have to work at.” – Maya Angelou
“A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.”
“Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.” – Melodie Ramone
“The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.” – Rachel Weisz
“She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.” – Cassandra Clare
“I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!”
“The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” – Jane Austen
“I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.”
“When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Antisthenes
“Brothers will you build forts? Shoot hoops? Teach me to skip rocks? Tell me stories in the dark? Always be my best friend.”
“Brother is a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.”
“After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.” – Terri Guillemets
“Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Nobody will ever be able to understand your craziness like your brother and although you don’t see each other as much as you’d like, he will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime.” – Ritu Ghatourey
“The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Garrison Keillor
“A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.”
“He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
“I had a really wonderful upbringing. We were a tight family. It was wonderful to grow up with so many siblings. We were all just a year or two apart, and we were always so supportive of each other. I learned everything from my older brother and sister and taught it to my younger sisters.”
“A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
“A friend is a brother who was once a bother.”
“You’re my brother, I miss you when you’re away, I hate you when you hurt me, I love you when you’re just yourself, I’m your sister when you do stupid things…”
“It takes two men to make one brother.” – Israel Zangwill
“We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” – Michael Morpurgo
“Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
“A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose for you.”
“Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” – Hindu Proverb
“The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”
“There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
“Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
“Not only had my brother disappeared, but―and bear with me here―a part of my very being had gone with him. Stories about us could, from them on, be told from only one perspective. Memories could be told but not shared.” – John Corey Whaley
“The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.” – Winston Pendelton
“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”” – Harmon Kellebrew
“Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared and supported.”
“One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“Brother – a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.”
“None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.”
“When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out-of-the-way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.” – Dan Pearce
“Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.” – Brandy Norwood
“Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
“I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.” – Bob Hope
“All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers.” – Chief Joseph
“If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.” – Sami Levenson
“There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
“To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.” – Clara Ortega
“My sister was drowning in the ocean once, and my brother and I dove in and saved her. True story. She owes us her life. It’s great leverage; we abuse it all the time!” – Matt Barr
“I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.” – Sarah Wynter
“It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.” – Dylan Thomas
“Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and an be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.” – St. Francis of Assisi
“A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” – Marian Sandmaier
“Being pretty on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and you eat all your peas – that’s what my grandma taught me..” – Lord Chesterfield
“I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”
“Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
“There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
“It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!”
“I was a tomboy and I didn’t have a bunch of brothers but I always wanted them and so I sort of adopted a few of my great friends to be my brother..” – Olivia Wilde
“The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” – Chloe Moretz
“Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.”
“I hated Chris, my brother. I would pull his hair and kick him, until one day my father gave him permission to fight back. I’ll be apologizing to him for the rest of my life.” – Stevie Nicks
“My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.” – Rod Stewart
“Be grateful when you older brothers growl you, and when they tell you what to do and. Beautiful they are just trying to fulfil their duty of protecting you.”
“My father wants me to be like my brother, but I can’t be.” – Robert Mapplethorpe
“If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
“Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
“Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” – Jane Austen
“Someone who hides my toys and breaks my dolls. But he picks me up whenever I fall. Someone who stands by my side and holds my hand. When things don’t go well he helps me understand. Someone who makes funny faces to see how I’d react I love my brother and that’s a fact.”
“I never had little brothers, so I was totally not used to hearing a lot of cussing at a young age! I learned what ‘pull my finger’ meant the hard way.” -Danica McKellar
Quotes For Brother
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. – Anna Quindlen
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou
- There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. – Edwin Markham
- Growing up, I absolutely loved skateboarding and dirt bike riding with my brother and the neighborhood kids. – Daniella Monet
- Brothers that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something. – Lemony Snicket
- What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. – Esther Friesner
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Terri Guillemets
- Maybe one brother is enough.
- When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel. – Dan Pearce
- I grew up with a younger brother so I can get pretty rowdy. – Sarah Wynter
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
- Brothers are what best friends can never be.
- What strange creatures brothers are! – Jane Austen
- God blesses him who helps his brother. – Abu Bakr
- There is no buddy like a brother.
- Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.
- Ambitious. Caring. Positive. Strong. Helpful. Awesome. Reliable. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.
- The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother.
- How do people make it through life without a brother?
- Brothers are playmates at the beginning and best friends for life.
- Being sister and brother means being there for each other.
- Brotherhood means… I will always come for you no matter the cost.
- Of all the toys I have to play, I’d choose my brothers and day.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother.
- Life is better with brothers!
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Proverb
- When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
- We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. – Martin Luther King
- Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.
- My brother is my best friend. – Erinn Smart
- There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love of a brother. – Astrid Alauda
- If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal. – Gregg Levoy
- When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because of its mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
- I may fight with my siblings. But once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me.
- My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional.
- A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother. – Benjamin Franklin
- If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother. – Epictetus
- Brothers and sisters peas in a pod bump on a log, bugs in a rug, birds of a feather, partners in crime, friends forever.
- I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.
- I can’t promise to solve all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
- Sibling relationships outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty, and distrust.
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- There is a destiny that makes us brothers, no one goes his way alone; all that we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own. – Edwin Markham
- He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth. – Kahlil Gibran
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Moreover, if your brother shall trespass against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. – Matthew 18:15
- What strange creatures brothers are. – Jane Austen
- I smile because you’re my brother and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
- My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. – Mark McKinnon
- There is no success you can celebrate more than the success of a brother. – Diego Luna
- No one could understand the bond between me and my brother. I struggled to understand the forces that drove his soul in one direction and mine in another. – Barry White
- I grew up with an older brother, and the bond between siblings is unlike anything else, and it can be a real journey to accept what that bond is once you both mature into it. Because it’s not always what you want. It’s not always what you expect. It’s not always what you imagined or hoped. But it’s one of the most important things in the world. – Ben Schnetzer
- My childhood, I wouldn’t say it was bad. It helped me grow up. I stayed out of trouble. My parents taught me what’s wrong and right, and knowing that I had a little brother following me, I had to make sure I was doing the right thing so he knows what’s right, too. I was in the house nine days out of 10. There wasn’t nothing good outside for me. – Russell Westbrook
- I always wanted a little brother because I felt like the little brother had to do everything. – Paul Pierce
- Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other. – James Patterson
- Brothers are like fat thighs they stick together.
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. – Anna Quindlen
- I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance, waiting for the bathroom. – Bob Hope
- I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it.
- When brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate. – African Proverb
- Brothers don’t hit each other, they just high-five on the face.
- There was a year between school and getting going as an actor when I basically just watched films. Video shops were the new thing, and there was a good one around the corner and me and my brother just watched everything, from the horror to the European art house. – Aidan Gillen
- There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal. – Prince Harry
- I was a boy with one dream and one dream only: I wanted, no, strike that, I was desperate for a room of my own. You see, in those days I shared a room with my little brother, Jesse, and it wasn’t pretty. He was the Oscar to my Felix: messy, careless, and just a little bit sticky. Exactly, the way a kindergartner is supposed to be. – Nate Berkus
- Growing up, my brother and I were begging for attention. – Jeremy London
- My older brother had a lot of Elvis on vinyl, and really, that was my first introduction to music during the Fifties. – Kiki Dee
- I wish I could say I see my little brother more. We used to fight all the time but now that I don’t see him very often I cherish the time I have with him. – Zac Efron
- My brother is my best friend. Usually, when I’m fencing, I can hear his voice. – Erinn Smart
- If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. – Sam Levenson
- I love Lil Wayne; that’s like my little brother. He’s just the coolest dude on Earth. – Fat Joe
- I dressed as the Riddler once, when I was little too heavy to do. I would wear tights. My brother was in a hair metal band, and he had Riddler tights made. My brother’s a geek, but he was in a heavy metal band, so I’m a chubby fifteen-year-old, and I borrow his Riddler tights and wear them to school with the package. That wasn’t a good idea. – Christopher McCulloch
- If a man says, ‘I love God,’ and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment has we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. – John the Apostle
- I have a large watch collection, and classic watches are especially important to me. I had a silver Rolex, and I actually gave it to my little brother. He wears it every day. He’s an actor, so whenever he goes to an audition, he can look down, see it, and it gives him confidence. It was a great thing to pass on. – Nate Berkus
- If we are not our brother’s keeper, at least let us not be his executioner. – Marlon Brando
- If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrongdoing, but more than ever that he is thy brother. – Epictetus
- We are commanded to seek out those who are lost. We are to be our brother’s keeper. – Joseph B. Wirthlin
- I got to play with my older brother in high school and college, and I played with my younger brother in high school and college, so I kind of get to do everything, so it was really pretty sweet. – Chris Gronkowski
- I was kind of a bully, even though I’m tiny, 5′ 2″. As a child, I’d boss other kids around and dress my little brother up, just putting on shows, singing and dressing up. – Nicole Beharie
- My younger brother and I have been writing together, mainly for fun, for years, but we’ve been improvising together since we were kids. Literally. – Ty Burrell
- I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day. – Mike Tyson
- Help your brother’s boat across and your own will reach the shore. – Hindu Proverb
- Drake’s my little brother; I love him to death, and he’s family oriented. – Birdman
- My brother is really, really slow. – Usain Bolt
- I so desperately wanted to be Mr. Somebody. Instead, I was the little brother, included to a point. – Charlie Sheen
- I’ve always been interested in medicine and was pleased when my brother became a doctor. But after thinking seriously about that field, I realized that what intrigued me was not the science, not the chemistry or biology of medicine, but the narrative – the story of each patient, each illness. – Lois Lowry
- We cannot be kind to each other here for even an hour. We whisper, and hint, and chuckle and grin at our brother’s shame; however, you take it we men are a little breed. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- I believe that we must reach our brother, never toning down our fundamental oppositions, but meeting him when he asks to be met, with a reason for the faith that is in us, as well as with a loving sympathy for them as brothers. – Dorothy Day
- I’d never taken a job purely for money. I felt that would kill me, but I was afraid that I was heading that way. Then, my brother passing away was the final thing that kicked me over. It reminded me that life is short, and you’d better do what you want while you have a chance. – Mark Ruffalo
- I grew up during the war years in a tiny cottage with no electricity. Water for washing was pumped from a pond. My brother and I had to fetch drinking water from a tap at the end of the lane, and the light was from candles, paraffin lamps, and our nightly log fire. – Helen Craig
- When you’re the younger brother, usually it’s not that common that you’re having these experiences that your older brother is in awe of. – Casey Affleck
- I wish my brother well. We agree to disagree, but he is a good man. He is my brother. – Paul Gosar
- My brother used to get beaten up all the time because he was very effeminate. – Grace Jones
- When Yauch died, it was really like losing my older brother. I mean, I have biological older brothers, but growing up, Adam really was my older brother. – Mike D
- My older brother’s really good at making fun of me for just being a workaholic and never taking time for myself. Even when we go on vacation, I’m always working. – Nikki Reed
- How could I not love my own brother? I just can’t stand to be with him. – Dave Davies
- I like dressing like a guy. I love it. When I was modeling I used to do pictures where I would dress up as my little brother. No makeup and I looked like a boy. – Grace Jones
- So, my big brother was playing guitar and I figured I’d try it too. – Stevie Ray Vaughan
- My time off is usually spent working out and getting better at football. When I come home and spend time with my little brother, we’re out on the football field. We’re working out or playing Madden. We’re spending time with each other, but our quality time is football. – Stefon Diggs
- My little brother can play the guitar; he can sing. He was a worship leader at his church. Me, no talent. – Delilah
- I’m a little brother. I’ve always been small. People have said I have a Napoleon complex. But I’ve always had to fight for everything that I have. – Chris Paul
- I have a younger brother. – Freddie Highmore
- I miss her in my bones. I was her big brother. I was supposed to protect her; I could not. It very nearly destroyed me. – Kelsey Grammer
- My brother and I were still in high school playing football, and we were both middleweight, and we couldn’t find anyone else to fight in our weight class, so we’d fight each other. I was a stand-up fighter, and Ike was a weaving type of fighter, and we fought that way out there at Cy Young’s farm, and we put on quite a show. – Woody Hayes
- The best advice I got really had nothing to do with singing; it came from my brother, who always told me to stick to my guns and to believe in myself. I think Duane saw my talents and believed in me long before I ever did, and that meant the world to me. – Gregg Allman
- I’ve been training super hard at the Lopez Taekwondo Academy in Houston, which belongs to my brother Jean. For me, I think confidence is the biggest thing; it’s all mental. I train with the best of the best, including my brother Steven, a five-time world champion who won Olympic gold medals. – Diana Lopez
- I went through a lot of bullying early on. Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough. – Nicki Minaj
- I’m a tomboy now. I always wanted to fit in with my brother’s group, so I climbed trees and played with lead soldiers. But I’m a woman’s woman. I never understood women who don’t have women friends. – Naomi Watts
- I don’t just wanna be James Franco’s little brother. – Dave Franco
- Gypsy was the name my brother gave a pet turtle he had. I always thought it was so peculiar. – Joel Hodgson
- My brother is an electrical engineer and went to computer science grad school at Stanford, and he’d tell me stories about the happy hours he’d organize. – Alec Berg
- At one time in my life, from the time I was seven until I was about thirteen, I didn’t speak. I only spoke to my brother. The reason I didn’t speak: I had been molested, and I told the name of the molester to my brother who told it to the family. – Maya Angelou
- My brother Bob doesn’t want to be in government, he promised Dad he’d go straight. – John F. Kennedy
- The African is my brother but he is my younger brother by several centuries. – Albert Schweitzer
- Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy. – Emo Philips
- My brother Van got the computer first and showed me what it was like to edit video. I definitely credit Van with turning me onto filmmaking. – Casey Neistat
- If you’re lucky like me, your relationship with your brother has resolved itself on the peaceful side of the fence and has stayed there. But if you’re someone who’s got a family that’s all fractured and finding it hard to relate, that’s a very sad place to be. – Tom Hardy
- My brother had a house in Paris. To it came many Western classical musicians. These musicians all made the same point: ‘Indian music,’ they said, ‘is beautiful when we hear it with the dancers. On its own, it is repetitious and monotonous.’ – Ravi Shankar
- I’m probably a bit of a cheeky grandson like my brother as well. We both tend to take the mickey a bit much. – Prince William
- My little brother played drums, so we had a drum set over at my house. – Synyster Gates
- American society to me and my brother was thrilling because, first of all, the food made noise. We were so excited about Rice Krispies and Coca-Cola. We had only silent food in our country, and we loved listening to our lunch and breakfast. – Mike Nichols
- My brother was always going to go in the direction of football. With me, it was more between school and football. Eventually, it worked out for both of us. We’re pleased to have gone down that path. I’m proud that my parents always supported us, in good and in bad times. You need that. – Granit Xhaka
- My brother Alan, who was seven years younger than me, died from leukemia when he was 52. He never knew a day’s good health; I wish I could have given him some of my good health. But he was always so cheerful and sweet. – Brian Blessed
- It’s such a tragedy that man endures in killing his brother and his own kind, putting him in jail and insane asylums, letting him lay out in the street. – Sun Ra
- A brother is a friend given by Nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- I’ve been blessed to have a brother like you, You’re my pal, my buddy, and my best friend too. And it means a lot having a brother like you.
- Having two older brothers is a healthy reminder that you’re always closer to the bottom than you are to the top. – Andy Roddick
- Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. -.Ritu Ghatourey
- Not only had my brother disappeared, but, and bear with me here, a part of my very being had gone with him. Stories about us could, from them on, be told from only one perspective. Memories could be told but not shared. – John Corey Whaley
- I don’t despise you for what you allowed to happen to me. I despise you because when I was released, you refused to be found and I needed you more than anything in my life. Not to mend my broken bones, Arjuro. I needed my brother to mend my broken spirit. – Melina Marchetta
- I remembered my little brother, Allyn, had appeared so innocent and angelic when he slept similar to Kerrick. It must be a survival tactic. If Allyn hadn’t looked so sweet, we would have killed him while he slept. He had been pure evil when he was awake, similar to Kerrick. – Maria V. Snyder
- Truth or lie, he had always chosen the lie, to spare his little brother any unpleasant truth. – Cornelia Funke
- That’s the function of big brothers, to help their little sisters when their worlds are collapsing. – Susan Beth Pfeffer
- I get facials. I get a manicure and pedicure every week. I get my haircut, and I oil myself down from head to toe. I got that from my brother. I was so impressed with how high maintenance he was. When he left the room, you could still smell him for an hour. – Bernie Mac
- I was running super slow. Chris thought I was done. Then one day at the end of February, I woke up and my body felt good. I was just so happy. I was faster than my brother again. I got all my moves back. I told him, ‘Brother, I’m back, and now you’re done.’ – Rob Gronkowski
- I think I have had so much blessing. I’ve had my brother, who was brilliant. I think my family came closest to making a genius when they made my brother, Bailey, was just all of that. He loved me. – Maya Angelou
- A sibling is a lens through which you see your childhood. – Ann Hood
- Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. – Ritu Ghatourey
- When your son grows up, become his brother. – Arabic proverb
- A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose.
- Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue. – Byron Pulsifer
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
- Do you know what friendship is… it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand. – Victor Hugo
- You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend. – Jaroslaw Jarzabowski
- The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share. – Ursula K. Le Guin
- Equality lies only in human moral dignity… Let there be brothers first, then there will be a brotherhood, and only then will there be a fair sharing of goods among brothers. – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school. – Charlotte Gray
- When I had money everyone called me brother. – Polish proverb
How do you make your brother feel special?
Just say it. “I love you and I am proud of you, no matter what”
And also show him you love him through your actions. Because actions speak louder than words.
What does being a brother mean?
Being a brother means to be supportive, not judgey. You can trust, rely on, and count on each other’s during their darkest times.
How do you bond with your brother?
Remember that you are best friends. Firstly, acceptance and being honest are the key. Also, spend time together and offer advice when needed