In our fast paced life, missing friends is completely normal because friendships are among the most valuable relationships we have. You can express your feelings and gratitude with I miss my best friend quotes.
If you’re searching for amazing sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best friend quotes, good afternoon quotes and paragraph to your best friend.
Top I Miss My Best Friend Quotes
Friendship is born at the moment when one man says to another What! You too? I thought that no one but myself. C.S. Lewis tweet
When you miss someone…. it’s weird … your body doesn’t function normally. As it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul. Coco J. Ginger tweet
There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. Dodinsky tweet
Even if life tries to tear us apart and you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. As you know, our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. I miss you my best friend. tweet
No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. Robert Southey tweet
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. C.S. Lewis tweet
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and specially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Jim Morrison tweet
I am proud to call you my best friend and it doesn’t matter what happens in life, I can always count on you. I miss my best friend very much. tweet
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. Richard Wilbur tweet
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Nicholas Sparks tweet
Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. tweet
I’m never sad when a friend goes far away, because whichever city or country that friend goes to, they turn the place friendly. They turn a suspicious-looking name on the map into a place where a welcome can be found. Helen Oyeyemi tweet
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anaïs Nin tweet
Miles don’t influence our friendship because love for you is always in my heart. I miss my best friend! tweet
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. Lamartine tweet
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. Tryon Edwards tweet
The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. Barbara Kingsolver tweet
Cherish those people who have the ability to touch you and still be thousands of miles from your presence. Rachel Wolchin tweet
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Elizabeth Foley tweet
When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster. Taylor Swift tweet
All days are nights to see till I see thee, and nights bright days when dreams do show thee me. William Shakespeare tweet
Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? Richard Bach tweet
My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU. Sanhita Baruah tweet
I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night. Bill Watterson tweet
Every human being must find his own way to cope with severe loss, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method he chooses. Caleb Carr tweet
If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. A. A. Milne tweet
That friend who you may not see very often, but the moment you reconnect feels like yesterday. tweet
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. Henry David Thoreau tweet
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. Woodrow T. Wilson tweet
When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. LeBron James tweet
Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus tweet
Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you. Tegan Quin tweet
I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him. Saint Augustine tweet
Distance means so little when someone means so much. tweet
True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. David Tyson Gentry tweet
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. C.S. Lewis tweet
No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less. Jean De La Bruyere tweet
Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. Alexander Dumas tweet
Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated. Alphonse De Lamartine tweet
Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. Socrates tweet
Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee. John Green tweet
Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain. tweet
Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back. tweet
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will. tweet
Your friends should motivate and inspire you. Your circle should be well rounded and supportive. Keep it tight. Quality over quantity, always. tweet
I just wanted you to know you were missed. tweet
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. Henry David Thoreau tweet
If I had a single flower for every time, I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. Claudia Grandi tweet
It’s not the length of time we knew someone that makes them so special. It’s what they brought into our lives. Sandra Kring tweet
I miss you in ways that not even words can understand. Gemma Troy tweet
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. Helen Keller tweet
If I could plant a flower for every time, I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever. tweet
Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do is stitched with its color. W.S. Merwin tweet
As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence. Alcibiades tweet
I am summer yearning for a drop of your rain. Gemma Troy tweet
Half of me is missing … and the other half is missing you. Ranata Suzuki tweet
Missing Friends Quotes To Express Your Feelings
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.
- The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it? Nicholas Rowe
- You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts. Rupi Kaur
- When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there. Jayde
- You are the person I’ll never stop looking for in a crowded place.
- Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream. And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream. George Linley
- The thing is that you brought this out in me. How could I want it with anyone else? Jmstorm
- Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear! Francis Kazinczy
- I only miss you when I’m breathing. Jason Derulo
- That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway. Pittacus Lore
- The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it. Sarah Dessen
- I wish I had done everything on earth with you. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- If ever I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
- Missing someone is the reverberating echo of everything beautiful about her her laugh, her song, her touch, her smell, the power of her words, and the constant shadow that lingers on as her perfect image in your memory. Richelle E. Goodrich
- I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. Denice Envall
- If it’s real they’ll find you no matter how far you go. R.M. Drake
- My dear friend, I miss you very much. I want to share so much with you.
- My world is thinning and it’s all because of one person I’m missing. Sanober Khan
- I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them. Kate Ellison
- If I miss you any harder my heart might come looking for you. Gemma Troy
- There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect. Michael Bassey Johnson
- Friendship is unbreakable by distance and unchanged by time. Our friendship is genuine and nothing and nobody will destroy it.
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The memories we have created together are priceless. I can’t wait for creating new ones! I miss best friend and I am waiting for you.
- When you miss someone in your life,just close your eyes and think the things that you do when you are with each other. Jeramae Panabia
- We don’t talk every day and we don’t see each other often, but I know that if you’ll be always my side. I miss my best friend.
- It is lonely here and I miss your light. Ranata Suzuki
- I can deal with anything in this world, except your silence. Varsid
- Missing someone doesn’t always mean you need to have them back in your life. Sometimes you just feel their absence in present. Anurag Prakash Ray
- I miss the old days. Even if we become older, our hearts remain the same. I miss you my dear best friend and can’t wait for the moment to hug you.
- It doesn’t matter even if you are far away from me, you will always be on my heart. I miss you my bff and love you infinitely.
- Sometimes it is the person closest to us who must travel the furthest distance to be our friend. Robert Brault
- You, my best friend, aren’t with me now, but despite this, I feel your support, love, and care through the miles. The awareness of being loved and respected light my day.
- It isn’t about how much time we spend together, it will always be not enough for me. You are a part of my soul that lives in another body. I miss you my best friend.
- I wake to you everywhere. Yet you are not here. Nayyirah Waheed
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. Edna St. Vincent Millay
- One of the worst things in the world is to miss your BFF, so come back soon.
- It is wonderful that having such a genuine and strong friendship like us. It is as true as the sun rises every single day. I miss you my dearest friend.