In our fast paced life, missing friends is completely normal because friendships are among the most valuable relationships we have. You can express your feelings and gratitude with I miss my best friend quotes.
If you’re searching for amazing sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best friend quotes, good afternoon quotes and paragraph to your best friend.
In life, friendship is everything. Friendship is what happiness feels like. Missing your best friend can make you feel sad from inside. When you miss your best friend, miss you messages for friends can express your emotional feelings out. If you are looking for the best missing friends quotes to share with your friends, I hope these quotes and messages for missing friends inspire you:
Top I Miss My Best Friend Quotes
During a time in my life I felt alone, you put a smile on my face and taught me what it means to be a good friend. I miss my best friend.
Friendship is born at the moment when one man says to another What! You too? I thought that no one but myself. C.S. Lewis
When you miss someone…. it’s weird … your body doesn’t function normally. As it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul. Coco J. Ginger
There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. Dodinsky
Even if life tries to tear us apart and you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. As you know, our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. I miss you my best friend.
No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. Robert Southey
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. C.S. Lewis
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and specially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Jim Morrison
I am proud to call you my best friend and it doesn’t matter what happens in life, I can always count on you. I am feeling blessed thanks to you. I miss my best friend very much.
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. Richard Wilbur
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Nicholas Sparks
Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.
I’m never sad when a friend goes far away, because whichever city or country that friend goes to, they turn the place friendly. They turn a suspicious-looking name on the map into a place where a welcome can be found. Helen Oyeyemi
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anaïs Nin
Miles don’t influence our friendship because love for you is always in my heart. I miss my best friend!
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. Lamartine
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. Tryon Edwards
The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. Barbara Kingsolver
Cherish those people who have the ability to touch you and still be thousands of miles from your presence. Rachel Wolchin
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Elizabeth Foley
When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster. Taylor Swift
All days are nights to see till I see thee, and nights bright days when dreams do show thee me. William Shakespeare
Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? Richard Bach
My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU. Sanhita Baruah
I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night. Bill Watterson
Every human being must find his own way to cope with severe loss, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method he chooses. Caleb Carr
If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. A. A. Milne
That friend who you may not see very often, but the moment you reconnect feels like yesterday.
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. Henry David Thoreau
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. Woodrow T. Wilson
When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. LeBron James
Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus
Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you. Tegan Quin
I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him. Saint Augustine
Distance means so little when someone means so much. Today, I read short poems about friendship, and I want to say your friendship is really important to me and I miss you so much.
True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. David Tyson Gentry
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. C.S. Lewis
No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less. Jean De La Bruyere
Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. Alexander Dumas
Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated. Alphonse De Lamartine
Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. Socrates
Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee. John Green
Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain.
Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will.
Your friends should motivate and inspire you. Your circle should be well rounded and supportive. Keep it tight. Quality over quantity, always.
I just wanted you to know you were missed.
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. Henry David Thoreau
If I had a single flower for every time, I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. Claudia Grandi
It’s not the length of time we knew someone that makes them so special. It’s what they brought into our lives. Sandra Kring
I miss you in ways that not even words can understand. Gemma Troy
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. Helen Keller
If I could plant a flower for every time, I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.
Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do is stitched with its color. W.S. Merwin
As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence. Alcibiades
I am summer yearning for a drop of your rain. Gemma Troy
Half of me is missing … and the other half is missing you. Ranata Suzuki
Missing Friends Quotes To Express Your Feelings
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.
- Missing a best friend is like trying to forget what happiness is.
- The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it? Nicholas Rowe
- You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts. Rupi Kaur
- There is no agony like the one I feel when I miss my best friend.
- When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there. Jayde
- Sometimes I miss my friends so much it hurts. But when I think of all our memories together, I feel blessed.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone. And I miss our cute selfie captions.
- You are the person I’ll never stop looking for in a crowded place.
- Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream. And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream. George Linley
- The thing is that you brought this out in me. How could I want it with anyone else? Jmstorm
- Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear! Francis Kazinczy
- I only miss you when I’m breathing. Jason Derulo
- That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway. Pittacus Lore
- The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it. Sarah Dessen
- I wish I had done everything on earth with you. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- If ever I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
- Missing someone is the reverberating echo of everything beautiful about her her laugh, her song, her touch, her smell, the power of her words, and the constant shadow that lingers on as her perfect image in your memory. Richelle E. Goodrich
- I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. Denice Envall
- If it’s real they’ll find you no matter how far you go. R.M. Drake
- My dear friend, I miss you very much. I want to share so much with you.
- My world is thinning and it’s all because of one person I’m missing. Sanober Khan
- I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them. Kate Ellison
- If I miss you any harder my heart might come looking for you. Gemma Troy
- There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect. Michael Bassey Johnson
- Friendship is unbreakable by distance and unchanged by time. Our friendship is genuine and nothing and nobody will destroy it.
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The memories we have created together are priceless. I can’t wait for creating new ones! I miss best friend and I am waiting for you.
- My amazing best friend, I wish you were here for my birthday. Anyway, thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, my wonderful friend!
- When you miss someone in your life,just close your eyes and think the things that you do when you are with each other. Jeramae Panabia
- We don’t talk every day and we don’t see each other often, but I know that if you’ll be always my side. I miss my best friend.
- It is lonely here and I miss your light. Ranata Suzuki
- I can deal with anything in this world, except your silence. Varsid
- Missing someone doesn’t always mean you need to have them back in your life. Sometimes you just feel their absence in present. Anurag Prakash Ray
- I miss the old days. Even if we become older, our hearts remain the same. I miss you my dear best friend and can’t wait for the moment to hug you.
- It doesn’t matter even if you are far away from me, you will always be on my heart. I miss you my bff and love you infinitely.
- Sometimes it is the person closest to us who must travel the furthest distance to be our friend. Robert Brault
- You, my best friend, aren’t with me now, but despite this, I feel your support, love, and care through the miles. The awareness of being loved and respected light my day.
- It isn’t about how much time we spend together, it will always be not enough for me. You are a part of my soul that lives in another body. I miss you my best friend.
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend! I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Happy birthday to my fantastic friend.
- I wake to you everywhere. Yet you are not here. Nayyirah Waheed
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. Edna St. Vincent Millay
- One of the worst things in the world is to miss your BFF, so come back soon.
- It is wonderful that having such a genuine and strong friendship like us. It is as true as the sun rises every single day. I miss you my dearest friend.
Missing Best Friend Quotes
I miss my best friend.
Missing our friend is missing ourselves from the world. Sashank Varma
I miss how close we were.
You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them. John Cena
Friendship is… missing you like crazy.
When we miss someone, often what we really miss is the part of us that this someone awakens. Luigina Sgarro
I miss those days when we all were friends.
Do you remember fun challenges to do with you. I miss those funny times.
I don’t know what they are called the spaces between seconds- but I think of you always in those intervals. Salvador Plascencia
However, if you think the growing apart can be reversed, you can try to reconnect with your friend and see if putting more time and emotion into the friendship can rekindle the bond you once had. Jan Yager
I miss my friend like an idiot misses the point.
My dearest friend / Where have you been / I miss you very dearly / You always been / That very near and special friend. Derek A. Chandler
When you part from your friend; you grieve not. / For that which you love most in him will be clearer in is absence, / as to mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain. Kahlil Gibran
When I miss my, best friend, I miss my happiness.
My dearest friend / I been missing you since you been gone / I was not aware of how much you still cared / I hope you don’t feel alone / And feel as much fear as me my friend. Derek A. Chandler
I choose to choose for love. If my mind gets stuck in missing you, I will quickly choose again. My tears and lack of peace will be warning signs that I have chosen wrongly and have forgotten you. Doug Geiger
Friendship, like love, is destroyed by long absence, though it may be increased by short intermissions. Samuel Johnson
Adios, my friend, / Off you go, / Adios , my friend, / I will miss you so. Sheri Allen
And now, even without seeing you, we go our own way hand in hand, In our realm that is an everlasting spring. Luis Alexandre Ribeiro Branco
This is me… Missing you… And waiting for you to come visit me!
In times of separation, I affirm that our connection remains intact through spirit. Spirits lead our loving hearts and spirit knows no distance or separation. Julia Cameron
Fond as we are of our loved ones, there comes at times during their absence an unexplained peace. Anne Shaw
When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot.
Absence lessens the minor passions and increases the great ones, as the wind douses a candle and kindles a fire. Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld
Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
The heart may think it knows better; the senses know that absence blots people out. Elizabeth Bowen
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful ‘I miss you.’ Richelle E. Goodrich
He kisses me like he misses me, even before I have to go. C.J. Carlyon
I didn’t truly realize all the life that we’d shared together, and how it wouldn’t just be her person that I would miss, but all the things we’d shared together as friends. Katrina
It’s strange how many ways there are to miss someone. You miss the things they did and who they were, but you also miss who you were to them. The way everything you said and did was beautiful or entertaining or important. How much you mattered. Robin Roe
Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do. Karen Harrington
Quotes About Missing Friends
Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.
I feel like missing old friends that probably don’t miss you is pointless. But, I let myself do it anyway.
It’s crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind every day.
I miss my friends, but even when they are not here, they still manage to make me smile.
I miss my friends. I wait was till we can all be back together again.
I know that miles and distance don’t matter in friendship. But who’s going to explain that to my heart? I miss you.
Time may pass, but not one day goes by that my friends aren’t in my heart. I miss them so very much.
Each time I remember all the moments we shared together, I wish we never have to separate like this, I miss you, my friend.
Sometimes, it’s not the person that you miss but the feelings and the moments you had when you were with them.
I know that distance isn’t meant to matter between true friends. But who’s going to explain that to my heart? I miss you.
A day without you is like a day without coffee. And you know how much I love my coffee, Right? Missing you big time!
My life just isn’t the same without you in it. I miss you, my friend.
My best friend may be out of my sight, but never out of my heart.
The pain is not on the day of missing our friends. The pain is really when you live without them and with their presence in your mind.
Missing Quotes For Friends
Many people will walk in and out of your life. But, only true friends will leave footprints on your heart.
Sometimes when I think of my friends, tears sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I miss them so much.
Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end, they simply mean I’ll miss you, until we meet again…
When I am with my friends, time just flies away. When we are apart, even seconds seem like days. I miss my friends so much.
Whenever I miss my friends, I look to the sky, although I can’t see them there, I know we are under the same sky.
I never understood the true value of our friendship until the day you left. And I’ve missed you every day since.
There are thousands of miles between us but deep down in my heart, you are close, I miss so many things about you, take care, my friend.
Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count miles it’s measured by the heart.
There is nothing harder than missing a friend unless you know that you will never see that friend again.
The most beautiful discovery that friends make is that they grow separately without growing apart. Elizabeth Foley
True friends are those friends that make you feel like something is missing when they are not around.
Missing your best friend is seeing the empty seat beside you and knowing that your day is not the same without them in it.
Nothing warms the heart like reconnecting with an old friend you’ve been missing.
A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.
I Miss You Messages for Friends
True friends, isn’t being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
When you are with me, time just flies away. When you are not here, even seconds seem like days. I miss you.
I don’t miss you. I miss the laughs, smiles, good times and the way things were.
I miss you, my dear friend! I am so grateful for our friendship and all the little ways you bring joy and laughter into my life. Thanks for being such an awesome friend.
They said: “Write the longest sentence you know.” I wrote: “A life without you.”
You make the good times better and the tough times easier. I miss you, my dear friend. I hope you’re not missing me too much!
When I say I miss school, I mean my friends and the fun, Not the studying part.
If I could write a book right now, it would be titled 1000 ways to miss your BFF. I miss you.
You are the sister of my soul, the friend of my heart and the crazy reflection of my character. I miss you and can’t wait for our next meeting.
I have no regrets. Life tore us apart but I’m glad I had the chance to call you my friend.
Sadness is… when everything you do reminds of you your best friend but she’s far away.
I miss your warmth and care, and your gentle way of reminding me that there’s nothing I cannot do. Thanks for being a great friend! I miss you!
All the moments we spent together will forever be stored in my mind, no matter how far we are. I will always hold onto you, my dear friend, miss you so much.
I don’t want to be friends forever with you, because even forever seems like too short a time for our friendship. I miss you.
Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.
The one and only good part of missing you, is that I can rewind and replay all the beautiful memories we share… again and again. I miss you.
I miss you very much, darling! Know that I will be always there for you. If you fall, I’ll pick you up.. Just after I finish laughing.
Together we were unstoppable so I miss you now that we are no longer together, my friend.
I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
Nothing can be compared, to the memories we shared. The awesome times that we had, made everything so rad. But now I am going mad, missing you makes me sad. My heart can’t be repaired, without you my life’s impaired. I miss you.
Life moves on, but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here… in my heart.