Are you falling in love? How do you really know the answer? Of course, researches show many way to answer this question. Also, there are a few things, such as making you feel safe and really listening to you, you’ll notice if your partner is mad about you. Above all else, famous falling in love quotes perfectly capture what it’s like to fall in love, and help you to express how you feel in a cute way.
If you’re searching for romantic love quotes to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of i love you more than anything, sweet you make me happy quotes and saying goodbye quotes.
Top 10 Falling In Love Quotes
You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. Albert Einstein
She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. Nicholas Sparks
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Mignon McLaughlin
I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I fell for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling. Jess Rothenberg
The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. Woody Allen
Is this how it goes? You fall in love, and nothing seems truly scary anymore, and life is one big possibility? Jenny Han
Relationships are funny. You have to constantly fall in love and challenge each other. Justin Timberlake
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. Neil Gaiman
Falling in love is not an extension of one’s limits or boundaries; it is a partial and temporary collapse of them. M Scott Peck
When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster. Taylor Swift
Greatest Falling In Love Quotes
First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. Maya Angelou
I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. John Green
The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
You’re my downfall, you’re my muse/My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues/I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you. John Legend
Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily. Waylon Jennings
It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you. Michael Bassey Johnson
Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. That’s what I think. It’s just a form of sincerity. Haruki Murakami
You know, it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I, I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the whole wide world. Forrest Gump
No one ever fell in love gracefully. Connie Brockway
I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. Stephen Chbosky
In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. Juan Pablo Galavis
I hope you don’t mind/That I put down in words/How wonderful life is while you’re in the world. Elton John
I know what happens at the end of falling, landing. John Green
I’m just… happy. I’ve never felt that before. I’m just exactly where I want to be. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
But it’s inevitable. When you meet the one who makes you smile as you’ve never smiled before, cry as you’ve never cried before…there is nothing to do but fall. Renee Ahdieh
It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy; it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others. Jane Austen
When two people part it is the one who is not in love who makes the tender speeches. Marcel Proust
You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. Catherynne M. Valente
As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. John Green
Like a river flows/Surely to the sea/Darling, so it goes/Some things are meant to be. Elvis Presley
The saddest thing about falling in love is that sooner or later something will go wrong.
Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night. William Shakespeare
Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch you.
I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire. Philippa Gregory
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. Sarah Dessen
One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. Paulo Coelho
Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make. Hussein Nishah
He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Brontë
Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things. Keanu Reeves
A proof that experience is of no use, is that the end of one love does not prevent us from beginning another. Paul Bourget
The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to. Jodi Picoult
For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. Stephanie Perkins
If you’re afraid of getting hurt and feeling severe pain, then avoid falling in love.
Love is so short, forgetting is so long. Pablo Neruda
There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more. Dave Grohl
Falling in love. Being in love. It’s something I dream of, something I want to feel. Jazz Jennings
Each day my love grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before.
If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. Haruki Murakami
I think falling in love is always a surprise, right? Josh Dallas
Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new. Ursula K. Le Guin
I can’t explain chemistry. I really can’t. I haven’t got a clue what it’s all about. It just happens. It’s like falling in love. You can’t explain why you fall in love or explain why it’s this particular person. Elaine Stritch
I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be. Charles Dickens
Setting my mind on a musical instrument was like falling in love. All the world seemed bright and changed. William Christopher Handy
If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. Emily Jane Brontë
In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Caroline Kennedy
Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So, anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time. Haruki Murakami
I learned that leadership is about falling in love with the people and the people falling in love with you. It is about serving the people with selflessness, with sacrifice, and with the need to put the common good ahead of personal interests. Joyce Banda
Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness. Love is powerful, too powerful to play with. This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.
Falling in love is terrible. It makes you act foolish, like an idiot. Lemmy
A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tells you that they have fallen in love with you.
I think that one of the things that you do learn is that falling in love and being in love with someone is a rarity. That you don’t fall in love as many times as you think you’re going to. And then when you do, it’s really special; it’s really important. Julianne Moore
Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. Helen Rowland
Best Falling In Love Sayings
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. Pablo Neruda
- Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. Jackie Collins
- Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything. Rachael Taylor
- Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration. Taylor Swift
- One morning, about four o’clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, ‘Why am I out on the highway this time of night?’ I was miserable, and it all came to me: ‘I’m falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. I can’t fall in love with this man, but it’s just like a ring of fire. June Carter Cash
- Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. Louise Erdrich
- There’s nothing wrong with falling in love and sharing your life with someone. Lily James
- Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary. Crystal Woods
- The key is falling in love with something, anything. If your hearts attached to it, then your mind will be attached to it. Vera Wang
- Love is like a hole; once you fall in, it’s hard to get out.
- I didn’t think I was doing anything bad by falling in love. Selena Gomez
- Falling in love doesn’t fall by itself. There is always a desire to take the plunge. Just make sure that love sticks around, to pick you up when you fall.
- To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love. Jane Austen
- All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head. Anna White
- With love, there are so many layers to it that you can write all day about it. It’s not just heartbreak or falling in love; there’s so many different ways to look at it. Shawn Mendes
- When we’re falling in love or out of it, that’s when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I’m very happy to do that. Taylor Swift
- There’s a big difference between falling in love and being in love. There’s a big difference between infatuation and falling in love. Phil McGraw
- Two things revolutionized life: moving to the countryside and falling in love. Nick Love
- Don’t fall in love; rise with it. Amit Abraham
- I am naive when it comes to love, you know what I mean? I do believe in falling in love at first sight and things like that. Sonam Kapoor
- We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love. Shemar Moore
- You can’t strategize falling in love, can you? It’s never worked. People love you the most and set you up, and it doesn’t work because you can’t predict these things. You fall in love serially. Meryl Streep
- I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are.
- Used to do a lot of falling in love with people, almost in the street, and imagining that there would be no obstacle to a happy love story other than finding the ‘right person’. Alain de Botton
- Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you. Beth Kephart
- Falling in love was the easy part; planning a wedding – yikes! Niecy Nash
- When two people fall in love, all they can think about is how to build a perfect world around them.
- Falling in love as we know it is an addictive experience. Susan Cheever
- There is that awful moment when you realize that you’re falling in love. That should be the most joyful moment, and actually it’s not. It’s always a moment that’s full of fear because you know, as night follows day, the joy is going to rapidly be followed by some pain or other. All the angst of a relationship. Helen Mirren
- In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy. Theodor Reik
- What’s really interesting and fun to explore is not just the falling in love and everything being great, but the obstacles to falling in love. Patrick J. Adams
- The mark of a real man, is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman
- Falling in love is a chemical reaction. But it wears off in a year. Yakov Smirnoff
- When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again. Albert Einstein
- Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe. Kate Bolick
- Every song is something that I’ve been through or an emotion I’ve felt – like falling in love or heartbreak. Ashlee Simpson
- But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow. Gayle Forman
- The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love. Lailah Gifty Akita
- All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall. Meghan O’Rourke
- No one believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart.
- She was made of a magic, that only I could see. Atticus
- When you feel a connection, a gut connection, a heart connection, it’s a very special thing. What’s familiar to everyone is watching people falling in love; it doesn’t happen on screen that often. People fall in lust, then they’re suddenly together. Alfre Woodard
- When you fall head over heels for someone, you’re not falling in love with who they are as a person; you’re falling in love with your idea of love. Elisabeth Rohm
- Speak to me: I will spend my lifetime trying to understand you. Kamand Kojouri
- I enjoy writing about people falling in love, probably because I think the first time you fall in love is the first time that you have to figure out how you’re going to orient your life. What are you going to value? What’s going to be most important to you? And I think that’s really interesting to write about. John Green
- I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes. Michka Assayas
- Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end it may be worth it. Fad Ibra
- You meet your soulmate, and you’re like, ‘Well, this is it. This is the feeling of falling in love, and it’s the most intense it can ever be.’ Then you have a child, and it’s like – it’s huge! Bryce Dallas Howard
- Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. Kate Meader
- She wonders if this is what people call falling in love, the desire to be with someone for every minute of the rest of her life so strong that sometimes she is frightened of herself. Yiyun Li
- It seems to me that romantic comedies used to be about falling in love, but in recent years they’ve really become just comedies where the love story is only there as a spine to hang the jokes on. Nigel Cole
- I always had a penchant for falling in love. Every time I found myself without a mate, I fell into a state of low-sizzling panic. Jane Fonda
- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. Jane Austen
- If you were falling in love and you could go back in time and relive a day and see the banal things you did that you’d forgotten about, you’d weep, looking at that day. Alexander Payne
- Love is like falling down…in the end you’re left hurt, scared, and with a memory of it forever.
- When I fall in love, it will be forever. Jane Austen
- All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. Leo Tolstoy
- There is another interesting paradox here: by immersing ourselves in what we love, we find ourselves. We do not lose ourselves. One does not lose one’s identity by falling in love. Lukas Foss
- Because if I fell any deeper for the way his eyes crinkled with his smile or his habit of tapping on his nose to emphasize a point, my ship would be sunk. Katherine McIntyre
- A feeling … That we have some history together that hasn’t happened yet. Jennifer Egan
- I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious innermost desires and your deepest fears. Stephanie Binding
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. Angelita Lim
- I fell in love with his unchanging soul. Claudia Gray
- When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you’ll eventually fall in love again. Vinay Sharma
- Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean. Gregory David Roberts
- You can lead a heart to love, but you can’t make it fall in.
- You are what I never knew I always wanted. Fools Rush In
- Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it’s not yours anymore. It’s laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated. Ville Valo
- The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time. Emily Tilley
- Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall. Hannah
- Falling in love is not an act of will. It is not a conscious choice. No matter how open to or eager for it we may be, the experience may still elude us. Contrarily, the experience may capture us at times when we are definitely not seeking it, when it is inconvenient and undesirable. M. Scott Peck
- Falling in love isn’t a choice, it’s a reaction. If it happens it happens. Your best bet is to fall and don’t look back up. Annabell
- When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground. Terry Mark
- Eros is not tranquil—it gives us spikes of happiness rather than a constant feeling of wellbeing. It’s the love we feel at the beginning of a love affair and corresponds to the expression ‘falling in love’ since it is as involuntary an impulse as a physical fall. Francois Lelord
- Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary. Oscar Wilde
- Once you tell someone you love them, you automatically give that person the right to hurt you, and yet you place a trust in them that they won’t tear you apart. Abhishek Tiwari
- Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before. Mignon McLaughlin
- Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
- Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation. Steve Maraboli
- The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away. Nicholas Sparks
- If ever you remember me, I will be thankful. If ever yours lips meets mine, I will be grateful. If ever we fall in love, I will be happy. If ever we fall apart, I will be sorry.
- Falling in love is great. It colors your whole world and makes your days inspiring. But for some reason, some people find it too scary. They decided it’s to better hold that part of their feelings. Ces Peta
- How can one fall in love? For me, love can only be uplifting… Ashok Kallarakkal
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition. Alexander Smith
- No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave. Mario Tomasello
- I don’t know how to say this, or even if it’s true. But I love the way you make me feel, and I think I’m falling for you. Nicole Kinder
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
- I loved him desperately, completely, and he wasn’t threatening to consume me anymore. He already had. Everything that was me was him. My heart, mind and soul all were as much a part of him as they were me. Cassandra Giovanni
- Be careful while falling in love, see that the fall doesn’t kill You. Steve Relane
- Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like she was falling, floating, spiraling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland. Liane Moriarty
- You always fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and sometimes for the most unexpected reason.
- You can’t help who you fall in love with. E.L. Montes
- I was so blessed. The first person I gave my heart to was an angel who plucked the feathers off his wings and built a nest for it. ― Kamand Kojouri
- Falling in love with you, I don’t know how or when it happened. All I know is that it’s the best thing to have happened to me.
- Many people do not fall in love; they fall in love with the idea of themselves being in love. They never see the other person. I don’t ask for much; I only ask to be seen. C. JoyBell
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
- To fall in love is very easy, Staying in love is a challenge, Letting go is the hardest part, And moving on is a damn suicide. Nishan Panwar
- Let us not only fall in love, let us live life as if life is our love affair. Debasish Mridha
- […] when you know, you know. And you don’t fight it. You don’t deny the inevitable. You free fall because you know there’s someone there to catch you on the other side. S. L. Jennings
- I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you. Michael Faudet
- You reminded me what it feels like to love. You made me fall in love and, fuck, I don’t want to lose that. I don’t want to lose you. Nyrae Dawn
The Facts About Falling In Love
What are the signs of falling in love?
You want to share your world with them, they’re always in your thoughts and you’re dying to know if they’re thinking about you, too.
Do guys fall in love faster?
Men actually fall in love faster than women. It’s because men don’t question their emotions like women do.