Love is an incredible feeling, and cute deep love quotes from the heart not only make your sweetheart so happy but also make you think.
What is a deep love?
Deep love is something special, and often unexplainable. You can’t explain why it happens, or how, but when you do find it, makes you feel lucky for finding it.
What is love in quotes?
In the end, love is madness.
To make surprise your loved one when least expected, you can bookmark these collections such as love paragraphs and letters, good morning beautiful quotes, good night sms, and reasons why i love you quotes to send or express your feelings.
Top 10 Deep Love Quotes
Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support. – William Shakespeare
To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. – Bill Wilson
I think literary theory satisfied a deep love I have for big, encompassing narratives about the world and how it works which are usually, in the end, more creative visions unto themselves than illuminating explanations. – Jennifer Egan
What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness. – Jacqueline Woodson
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. – Lao Tzu
Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think. – E.A. Bucchianeri
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. – Morrie Schwartz
I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft
I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have. – Debasish Mridha
Best Deep Love Quotes
- You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. James Baldwin
- Every day, I am blessed by the goodness in our country and the kindness and the generosity of the American people. We share a deep love for this place and a gratitude for the contributions we each make. Cary Kennedy
- You were my first my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life. Malika E. Nura
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
- John wrote with a very deep love for the human race and a concern for its future. Yoko Ono
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. Elbert Hubbard
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Years on, Christine and John still have a deep love for each other, as do Stevie and I we’ve been working together since I was 17. Lindsey Buckingham
- If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love. Thich Nhat Hanh
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. Dalai Lama XIV
- The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys. Hermann J. Steinherr
- The sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them. Ranata Suzuki
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Roy Croft
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa
- Love is a friendship set to music. Joseph Campbell
- Magic existed in his eyes, his energy as he lived his daily life. I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test. Because there’s much to learn before we can meet, I want to collide with his heart; allow our souls to the fleet. You were my first my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life. Malika E. Nura
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. Honore de Balzac
- A life of love is one of continual growth, where the doors and windows of experience are always open to the wonder and magic that life offers. Leo Buscaglia
- When you love someone, the best thing you can offer is your presence. How can you love if you are not there? Thich Nhat Hanh
- You are nothing short of my everything.
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen
- We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I have a deep love for life and my fellow human beings. I try to understand everything that everybody does, even if it seems wrong to me. Steve Vai
- Love means never having to say you’re sorry. Ali MacGraw
- I read all of the books by Tolkien, including ‘The Hobbit,’ when I was in my twenties, and his deep love of nature and all things green resonates deeply with me. Howard Shore
The Facts About Deep Love
There is many ways to prove your love to the one you love. But everyone has an unique way to show their love. But here is a few example for to give you an idea:
You can cook for her/him or make random kindness. Give hugs and kisses without any reason. Support her/him when s/he needs.
Once again, everyone has an unique way to express their feelings. Be yourself, that’s the point. And by doing this you need to use the words such as:
You turned me into a better person.
I can’t imagine a life without you.
You are the one that i have been looking for.
I need you by my side.
Trust. Keeping their promises in a relationship, making effort for the one you love and not the hurt them.