Love is an incredible feeling, and cute deep love quotes from the heart not only make your sweetheart so happy but also make you think.
What is a deep love?
Deep love is something special, and often unexplainable. You can’t explain why it happens, or how, but when you do find it, makes you feel lucky for finding it.
What is love in quotes?
In the end, love is madness.
To make surprise your loved one when least expected, you can bookmark these collections such as love paragraphs and letters, good morning beautiful quotes, good night sms, and reasons why i love you quotes to send or express your feelings.
Best Deep Love Quotes
- Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support. William Shakespeare
- To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. Bill Wilson
- I think literary theory satisfied a deep love I have for big, encompassing narratives about the world and how it works which are usually, in the end, more creative visions unto themselves than illuminating explanations. Jennifer Egan
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. James Baldwin
- Every day, I am blessed by the goodness in our country and the kindness and the generosity of the American people. We share a deep love for this place and a gratitude for the contributions we each make. Cary Kennedy
- You were my first my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life. Malika E. Nura
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball
- John wrote with a very deep love for the human race and a concern for its future. Yoko Ono
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. Elbert Hubbard
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Years on, Christine and John still have a deep love for each other, as do Stevie and I we’ve been working together since I was 17. Lindsey Buckingham
- If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love. Thich Nhat Hanh
- Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. Lao Tzu
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. Dalai Lama XIV
- The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys. Hermann J. Steinherr
- The sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them. Ranata Suzuki
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Morrie Schwartz
- Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think. E.A. Bucchianeri,
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Roy Croft
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa
- Love is a friendship set to music. Joseph Campbell
- Magic existed in his eyes, his energy as he lived his daily life. I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test. Because there’s much to learn before we can meet, I want to collide with his heart; allow our souls to the fleet. You were my first my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life. Malika E. Nura
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. Honore de Balzac
- A life of love is one of continual growth, where the doors and windows of experience are always open to the wonder and magic that life offers. Leo Buscaglia
- When you love someone, the best thing you can offer is your presence. How can you love if you are not there? Thich Nhat Hanh
- I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft