Love is love and brings hope for the future, endless positive emotions, and pure happiness. Lesbian love is powerful, and lesbian quotes help you to express your deep feelings. With some silly and some serious sayings, all of them will warm your heart.
If you’re searching for cute love quotes to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an sweet collection of you make me happy quotes, love notes and i love you more than.
Best Lesbian Quotes and Sayings About Love
Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl. Julie Anne Peters
Life is too short to ignore love.
I could say the same thing I’ve said in every relationship: I’m happy. But there’s happiness and there’s love, and then there’s completion. Ellen DeGeneres
Straighteners don’t work. I’ve been using one for two weeks and I’m still a lesbian.
I became a lesbian because of women, because women are beautiful, strong, and compassionate. Rita Mae Brown
It will always be you, for the rest of my life and beyond.
I am a writer who happens to love women. I am not a lesbian who happens to write. Jeanette Winterson
You make me believe in ‘forever.’
We are both ‘the girl’ in the relationship. That’s kinda the point.
Every day I can’t believe it. It’s such a joy to have such a great lady and the beauty of freedom reveals itself to me in a time release fashion. Chely Wright
Everybody’s journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality. James Baldwin
He’s a she and ‘she’ is amazing.
I want to hear the sound of you and me. The sound of us.
No one has imagined us. We want to live like trees, sycamores blazing through the sulfuric air, dappled with scars, still exuberantly budding, our animal passion rooted in the city. Adrienne Rich
I kissed a boy and I didn’t like it.
I’m in love with Christine because she’s her. If she were a man, would I be in love with her? I don’t know. We shop and cook and raise children–we both pitch in. Cynthia Nixon
I found you in the clarity of the moon, Not the rigor of the sun. Not in the light, where it’s easier to see, but when the world is blind and loves eyes are free. Malika E Nura
I’m not a lesbian, but my girlfriend is.
Love is a wild fire that cannot be contained by any mere element known to man. Cristina Marrero
People will stare. Make it worth their while. Harry Winston
Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished. Og Mandingo
Staring at her and thinking, ‘How did a girl like her end up with a girl like me?’
Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Woody Allen
I’m a girl. I love a girl. And I’m okay with that.
You don’t fall in love with the gender. You fall in love with the person.
The quantity of love that defines true affection, is to make sure that one will provide happiness and support to the fullest extent of their ability.
Too cute to be straight.
I want a girl that wraps me up in her arms and kisses me, because she knows I need it. Without any words.
Keep calm and love who you want.
You had to be willing to fight in order for a love story to last a life time. Cristina Marrero
The more boys I meet, the more I realize that yeah, I’m for sure a lesbian.
It is not the matter of choosing girls over boys; it’s choosing happiness over society.
The music business was not safe, but it was fun. It was like falling in love with a woman you know is bad for you, but you love every minute with her, anyway. Lionel Richie
Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet.
Everyone wants to hear I Love You but what they want more is for it to be true when you say it. Christine Justice
Every time you smile, even for a little bit. You don’t even know how much you change my whole day. Just your simple smile.
She loves me for the way I never leave her, and I love her for the thousand secret ways she makes me stay.
You are the girl that I’ve been dreaming of, ever since I was a little girl.
Openness may not completely disarm prejudice, but it’s a good place to start. Jason Collins
Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply. those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire. Kurt Tucholsky
If you need someone to be around to complete you, it’s something missing from inside. Find that first and then get love. Enhance Dreams
When all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all freer. Barack Obama
It’s so tiring to make love to women, it takes forever. I’m too lazy to be a lesbian. Camille Paglia
I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.
This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another. Ellen Page
So many things to think about, so many words to say. So many deeds to be done, so many habits to create. So much character to show, so much love to give. In all of this there is transformation and in all of this I live. Kristiana Evans
My only goal in this life is to make sure you are always happy, because your happiness is worth the world to me.
My feelings for Ellen overrode all of my fear about being out as a lesbian. I had to be with her, and I just figured I’d deal with the other stuff later. Portia de Rossi
Being a lesbian means I have the opportunity to love what is uncommon and I’m okay with that. I do not cry myself to sleep or am upset by the life that I lead because of who I care about. Because I accept the fact that it is simply love. Jenna Anne
The true feminist deals out of a lesbian consciousness whether or not she ever sleeps with women. Audre Lorde
Being a black lesbian myself, I roll my eyes a little bit when I see black lesbian characters on shows where it’s purely there for decoration. You can just hear it in the writer’s room… ‘What if we make her a lesbian?’ Lena Waithe
That is the true season of love. when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could ever have loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I don’t know what is so special about girls. Maybe the way they talk. The way they dress. The way they move. The way they smile. The way they smell. I still have so much to tell you, but it might take me entire life to tell you that.
Silently one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I first did standup at a lesbian bar. I didn’t know it was a lesbian bar at the time, but the lesbians loved me. I was huge among the lesbians and am to this day. I’m thrilled with the lesbian support. Seth Rogen
I am a strong, black, lesbian woman. Every time I say it, I feel so much better. Brittney Griner
There is no word in our language that can describe us. How we feel for each other.
There’s something about you and I’m finding it impossible to stay away. Whenever you’re near, ‘I love you’ is all I want to say. Francine Chiar
As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral… As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product. Sara Paddison
I maybe not perfect, but you are perfect for me.
But the true feminist deals out of a lesbian consciousness whether or not she ever sleeps with women. Audre Lorde
I think, in the future, people are going to look back and say, ‘I can’t believe that gay and lesbian people had to fight to be able to get married.’ Edy Ganem
No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don’t love anybody. Rita Mae Brown
Sweet Lesbian Love Quotes
- When you realize she’s the one, you want to grow old with her.
- I would certainly never suggest that any lesbian should be ashamed of her sexual preference. Ed McBain
- She makes me want to be different. To be better.
- No woman could adjust herself to lesbianism without developing exceptional qualities of courage. Diana Frederics
- You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.
- Before our eyes met, my mind was an empty mirror. I fear that my dreams will shatter. Now I see you every day in my dreams with all your beauty, that teases me, I lost my peace, I lost my sleep. All night I stay up thinking of you. What else can I say? I am in love. Glen Rambharack
- I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
- I don’t think we’re ever ready [for love.] Like if it was up to me, I’d still be sitting up in my room, ‘No! No! I’m not going to do that again!’ But love has a way of coming and the relationship that I’m actually in now, she’s been my best friend for 10 years. Believe me, I wasn’t going to go out and look for it, it found its way into my home. I’m very happy. Yes, I am ready to try my hand at love again. Melissa Etheridge
- Your love is all I need to feel complete.
- I love it! I always wanted to have a partner. I always wanted to have someone to walk through life with, and I really have not had that before. We spend all day together and we make a home together very well. We all watch the show. My daughter loves it, so the three of us watch it together. Jane Lynch
- Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- I am truly in love with my partner and I am unable to do so, yet we have these virtual strangers, allowed to get married within weeks of knowing one another? Trust me, Jill and I take our union very seriously. We will be in our hearts in front of our family and friends, but MOST IMPORTANTLY for us, we will be recognized by the Jewish religion, as married, signing a Ketubah and being honored by Jewish law. Nikki Weiss
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- I fell in love with her sense of self, her sense of humor and her straightforwardness. It wasn’t until after I got bit by those bugs, so to speak, that I began to get drawn to her physical beauty, which of course is obvious! But I didn’t care until after we started making each other laugh on a daily basis. Cathy DeBuono
- Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges. Bob Paris
- It was truly one of our best days, completely awkward and human and beautiful. I’m married to my best friend and nothing has ever brought me more joy than that. Brandi Carlile
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Everyone is their own kind of lesbian. To think there’s a certain way to dress or present yourself in the world is just one more stereotype we have to fit into. Portia de Rossi
- It was overwhelming to see Sara walk down the aisle looking so beautiful, it was so picturesque and so, so beautiful. It was perfect…I was overwhelmed with emotion and I wanted to cry. I wanted to laugh. I wanted to die. Whitney Mixte
- I am happiest when I’m right next to you.
- Lesbian existence comprises both the breaking of a taboo and the rejection of a compulsory way of life. It is also a direct or indirect attack on the male right of access to women. Adrienne Rich